We have compiled a list of Awesome Farewell Wishes For Boss in 2016. Sure they're gonna love it when you'll wish them the best. Scroll down.
Farewell Messages to Boss or Farewell Messages for Boss: You have been working on an organization for long and your boss is leaving to greener pastures or retiring. It is good to wish him or her well.
Find some great farewell messages for boss that will enable you to show your gratitude as well as thank them for the work done.
You can write these farewell messages on a card or get inspiration when writing that farewell speech for your boss.
1. You have always been more of a friend; you were a leader and mentor. Farewell boss.
2. As you move to a new environment, we can’t wait to start building a new friendship Farewell boss.
3. Farewell, to the boss who showed us the secrets of success. You will always be remembered for the hard work and perseverance.
4. Thanks for being there for me when I really needed you. I appreciate you so much.
5. I always wonder how you are able to deal wisely with so many of employees around. Now that you are leaving, I will have to come for the tips. Farewell boss
6. I have only worked with you for a couple of years, but you have pushed me to do the best always in life. Thanks to your inspirational and motivational words. Farewell boss.
7. You have been an asset to this company, but time has come for you to move to the next level in your career. Good luck in all your ventures.
Read More:Farewell Message to Employee
1. All the best and good luck.
2. There are many ways you pushed us to our limits. We could not have achieved much if it was not your effort. Farewell boss
3. Today as you leave the office, we wish you the best and may your new job fulfill all your dreams. Farewell boss
4. Farewell to a boss who showed us what leadership means. We will always miss your company in this organization.
5. Since you have stepped done as the caption of this ship, who will lead us through the stormy waters. Farewell, boss.
6. It has been so exciting working with a boss like you; it’s time to take a bigger challenge. All the best and farewell boss!
Find farewell message to boss leaving
1. Farewell boss, you are a great leader. You showed us the steps to success and we’ll always remember you for that.
2. You arrived in this office as our boss, your departure will today will be as a friend. Success boss.
3. Dear boss… as much as you are leaving this office, your legacy will remain forever. Farewell boss.
4. Dear boss… When you leave, it’s not only your work station that will be empty. Our heats will be empty too. Farewell boss.
5. You may be leaving for greener pastures, but you have left us better that you found us. Farewell boss, we will miss you.
6. I have learned how things are done not from the books or education I got at school but from you my boss. I still don’t believe you are leaving us. Farewell boss.
1. I can’t believe you are leaving. You were more than a boss to me. You were my mentor and friend. Goodbye boss.
2. The whole team would like to thank you for being such an awesome boss. We will really miss you. Goodbye boss.
3. Your farewell brings to an end of a very powerful team as you are the best of the best. Goodbye boss.
4. I wish there was a way to follow you; I could follow you to every new job you get. Goodbye.
5. I never knew it was hard to say goodbye to my boss until recently. Your leadership is just amazing. Goodbye boss.
6. Your goodbye marks the end of the best working with you as the boss of our team. I don’t know if there is someone who is going to fit into your shoes. Farewell.
1. All these years you were my boss and friend. Now that you are leaving, may God continue being a blessing in your life.
2. We will miss you. Good luck to a great Boss.
3. We wish you all the best wherever you go. You were a true leader and mentor.
4. Words cannot describe the guidance and advise you have given us to be this successful. We are forever grateful for your guidance! Goodbye boss.
5. Thank you for being our boss and mentor. We appreciate all the knowledge and skills you have imparted to us. Farewell boss.
As you move outside the walls of this office, we wish you good luck and we can’t wait to start a new friendship. Farewell boss!
I wish there was a way that I could follow you whenever you go; the life skills I have learned from you have really shaped my career. Goodbye Boss.
Since I joined the company you have been my boss and friend. Since you are leaving, I look forward to being your friend. Goodbye boss!
The day has finally come for you to leave the leadership to others, Good luck and goodbye my boss!
Goodbye boss, May your path full of blessings and Wish you the best in life.
You arrived in the office as our boss, but you are leaving as a friend. Goodbye boss!
I can’t believe you have resigned, all in all I wish you goodbye and good luck.
A warm friendship awaits you outside this office, Farewell boss!
You have been the person behind every idea in this company, we will miss you. Farewell boss!
You always brought in the fun; we did not only see you as our boss but our mentor. Goodbye boss!
The way you made things run in this office is very unique. How will we ever manage without you? The whole team will miss you dearly. Goodbye and best wishes boss!
There was nothing as fun as brainstorming with you around, now they will no longer be fun as you were the brains behind it. Farewell boss.
We will greatly miss your leadership, you were the best boss. Goodbye boss!
Goodbye to the boss who showed us success is not a complicated thing; it lies within the simple things, hard work hard and perseverance. Goodbye boss!
Farewell to a boss who made us leaders, you gave us the right platform to become leaders. Thank you so much!
You are the best boss ever, you did not subdue us, but you made us to propel towards success, farewell boss.
Good luck to an amazing Boss ever. We will miss your guidance and leadership. Farewell boss.
It was a pleasure working with you; you have taught us so many life skills. Wish you all the best in life. Farewell boss.
The value you have added to my life is immeasurable, your inspiration and guidance is priceless. I don’t know how best to thank you. Farewell boss.
Thank you for your inspirational guidance, we will really miss you in our department. Farewell boss.
It feels so sad to see you leave; you have not only been a great boss but also a great friend. Farewell boss.
I know it’s a big opportunity for you, but still you have left us high and dry, yearning for your skills and leadership. Good luck and farewell boss!
It is so sad to see the best of the best in our team leave. Farewell boss
You are the best boss this company has ever had; you did not only lead us, but showed us the life skills of being successful. Farewell boss!
Wherever you are going, they will be very lucky to have you. I wish there was a way I could follow you. Goodbye boss!
You taught us to be more efficient and identify the best deals. We will miss you. Farewell!
You illustrated what excellence is. Good luck in your new role. Farewell boss.
Hope you have found the best farewell message to boss, farewell to boss, farewell message to boss who is leaving, goodbye message to boss or farewell wishes for boss.If you find these messages, wishes, quotes & Poems useful and lovely, kindly share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. Thanks You for Doing so.
I guess we've all been in the situation, where you finally muster up enough courage to say your spiteful boss farewell wishes, leaving the most hated and.
Composing a goodbye or farewell email to your colleagues on your last day in the office can be a daunting task. To help, here’s a sample email that you can refer to.
Subject: Bidding Everyone Adieu
Today is my last day at work here, and I would like to thank you all for the great times that we shared. I will treasure all the sweet memories that I have of working here with you.
I have enjoyed working with you all, and I see myself as one of the few lucky employees at [insert name of company] because I got to work with such a great team of like-minded individuals. It’s hard for me to bid you all adieu because of how we worked together tirelessly to promote this company so that it would meet the present and future needs of clients and staff members.
Building a successful team means more than just finding people who can work together. It means finding a team that's committed to each other, has a deep sense of trust with one another and cares about each other. During my 10+ years as a full-time staff member here, I've worked in three different departments. Despite how tough things were, every team I had the privilege to work with was able to meet, surpass, and sustain the goals that we were tasked with.
I remember when the company's success was plummeting, I was part of the team that was commissioned by the board to find a lasting solution to the challenges the company was facing at that difficult time. Under the supervision of Mr. /Mrs. _____, we researched and drafted the [paper/project] that helped restore the company.
While this has been one of the most satisfying, rewarding, and all-around wonderful jobs I've ever had, I feel that it's time for me to explore new challenges and diversify my experience. I will definitely miss you all, and at the same time, I look forward to these new career opportunities.
At this juncture, I wish you all the very best here at [insert name of company]. Once again, thank you for the inspiration and for bringing out the best in me. To keep in touch with me from time to time, my contact information is below.
[Your contact information]
Bosses are the sugar and spice of office life. From time-to-time, each of us has faced his wrath for one reason or another. It is a relief to see manipulating or annoying boss getting transfer or retirement, but in case, you have a special boss who taught you a lot and you’re sad to see him leaving, why not leave him a sweet farewell message?
We have come up with the choicest selection, just use these farewell quotes for boss that will help you stand out from other colleagues during your farewell speech and make his heart merry.
1. “As they say, all good things must come to an end. It was terrific working for a boss like you, who gave professionalism a whole new meaning. Thanks, mate, and good luck.”
It’s hard to say goodbye to you. You are more than “professional” at our daily work. Although you decided to leave here, we are feeling like you still here. It’s been an great experience to work for you. Wish you have a bright future and good luck in your new job.
2. “Bidding farewell to a really cool and dynamic boss isn’t easy. We will miss your magnanimous personality on the office floor. Thanks for everything, boss.”
I really don’t want to say farewell to you. Your are such a cool, energetic boss, and you are so tolerance to our mistakes. Thank you for make us improving. We will miss you and wish you all goes well.
3. “Bosses like you are one in a million. We know that you are going to spread smiles and light up lives wherever you go. You will be dearly missed. Best of luck.”
It was very blessed to work with a boss like you. Now you are determine to leave here, a boss like you will bring all good things to your next journey like you did at here. We are going to miss such a good boss like you. Good luck.
4. “Boss… there have been many times when your bossy ways have made us frown and complain. But after the dust settles we’ve always admired your persistence to push us again and again. Today as you leave the office and let go of the helm of our team, we wish you the best and hope that your new job fulfills all your dreams.”
Sometimes, we feeling really hurt when you treat us unfriendly, but your performance can stand all the test as time goes by. Now we know that you are a strong person, dare to take responsible for what you have done. Even if you gonna leaving us, we still miss you and wish you best of your new journey.
5. “Despite our love-hate relationship, I have always been inspired by your positive attitude in the office. I strive to be like you someday. Thanks for being there for us. We will miss you.”
6. “Did you know that they don’t make bosses like you anymore? The next team you manage is going to be lucky to have you. Farewell and cheers.”
7. “Goodbye to the most wonderful boss, Goodbye to you sir, Learn so many things from you, Do you even have a clue? That I owe so many lessons to you, Goodbye sir, Stay blessed!”
8. “Goodbye would have been a little less saddening if I had someone else in place of you as my boss. Wish you could stay with us a little longer. Best of luck with your future plans.”
9. “Other bosses give orders, you gave us direction. Other bosses give targets, you gave us a vision. Other bosses lead by authority, you have always led us by respect. Farewell to a boss, like no other.”
10. “Your farewell marks the end of the glory days that our team has seen. Because you are the best boss there could ever have been. Goodbye.”
11. “I have been really lucky to have worked with a great mentor like you, who was more than a teacher, almost like a friend. Having you as my boss has brought the best in me alive.”
12. “So sorry to see you go, boss, and we’ll sure miss you. We wish you all the best for the future.”
13. “Success and failure are a part and parcel of everyday work life’s highs and lows. But the memories of working with an inspirational boss like you will never go. Farewell.”
14. “I never knew, that it would be so difficult to say goodbye to my boss – until I had a boss like you. Farewell.”
15. “In the journey of life, you meet several people who are hard to forget. I am glad to meet a person like you. Hope the path ahead is smooth for you and you reach your goal without a fuss. Farewell, my dear.”
16. “It doesn’t matter whether or not I get the opportunity to work with luminaries like Steve Jobs or Jack Welch because I have already worked with a luminary like you. Farewell.”
17. “It is going to be tough to see your office empty tomorrow. Have an awesome time at your new job. All the best.”
18. “I won’t suck up to you by lying and saying that you are perfect in every way. But your support is the reason why I look forward to work every day.”
19. “Maybe one day our professional paths will cross each other once again and I will be able to repay the debt of guidance and mentorship to you. I can’t you enough for everything, farewell.”
20. “Most bosses teach their subordinates how to be more efficient at work. You taught us what was more important – how to be happier at work. Farewell.”
21. “Now that you are not my boss anymore, can I just tell you how annoying you have been? Just kidding; here is the truth: You have been the least annoying and most respectable boss I’ve ever had. The entire team and whole office will miss you dearly.”
22. “Now that you have finally decided to leave this firm, I wish you the very best of what life has to offer. May you grow and prosper in every aspect of life. Good Luck.”
23. “On the last day of your job, We would all like to express our heartfelt gratitude for all kind gestures, Goodbye for future, Stay blessed! ”
24. “You taught me to be the best in work, guided me along the way, and you have treated me like a friend. I will never forget that, boss, I really wish you the best for your career, health, and family.”
25. “Progress, success, and fame follow you everywhere you go. We wish we could follow you, too. Here’s to a rosy future, boss. Farewell.”
26. “So many things I learned from you, So many things old and new, You gave me tips for my betterment in life, Now, that you are leaving, I just want to give my best wishes to you, Stay blessed, Goodbye! ”
27. “Thanks for all those times when you helped me in the tasks I wasn’t able to do on time. It will be difficult to fill the void created by your absence here. I am really going to miss you. Best of luck!.”
28. “Thanks for being the BRAINS of boardroom meetings, the HANDS of workplace policies, the LEGS that take the team forward and the LIFE of office parties!”
29. “The biggest laurels on the mantelpiece of your life will be the respect, love and affection of all your colleagues. Farewell.”
30. “I’m a little bit sad hearing that you will no longer our boss but on the other hand, I’m happy to know that for sure you will be a good set of example in your new office as what you have shown to us. More power and God bless you.”
31. “There is nothing permanent in this life. People do come and go. I am so grateful, boss that I have been on your team for four years. You will be missed, boss! ”
32. “This department may achieve great success and accomplish new feats in the future. But because of your absence, we won’t cherish it as much as we have been doing until now. Farewell, boss.”
33. “We cringed when you gave us unachievable targets but smiled when you helped us achieve them day after day. With a heavy heart, we bid farewell to the best boss in the whole world.”
34. “We will always treasure and respect the support and guidance that you presented to us throughout our career. You are a boss, a friend and a true mentor.”
35. “With a generous boss like you, we have been spoiled silly. We will miss you.”
36. “You are the boss that every employee in this world would dream to have as a mentor. We are sure that you will enlighten minds wherever you go next. Best of luck.”
37. “You have always been… more of a friend, less of a colleague, more of a leader, less of a boss. Farewell.”
38. “You have redefined the way bosses are usually perceived in corporate culture. You have replaced the words ‘fear’ and ‘power’ with ‘encouragement’ and ‘respect.’ We will miss having a boss like you.”
39. “You have selflessly mentored me since my first day at the company. It is the company’s loss to see a leader like you move on.”
40. “You know that it is really hard to tell someone goodbye, But, goodbye also has two meanings, It stands for all the good time you had and, Bye with the promise of something better in life, So a lovely goodbye from my side! ”
41. “You may be bidding us farewell but to us, You are leaving a legacy. Thank you for being a great leader.”
42. “Your towering presence was always inspiring, your reassuring words were stress busting and your constant support was highly motivating. Farewell to a boss, who we will be dearly missing.”
43. “Boss, For once, we are going to give the orders around here. We instruct you to reach the pub by 6 pm so we can treat you to many rounds of goodbye drinks. Catch you there!”
44. “Boss, I wish my employment contract had a clause which bounded my job with yours so I could follow you wherever you go. Goodbye.”
45. “Boss, you are a true leader and I salute you for that. I hope I can be as good as you. I am sad that we will not be working again. I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors.”
46. “Brainstorming sessions will stop being fun without the person who has been the brains behind the company’s every move. Farewell.”
47. “Dear boss… your cabin is not the only place which will be empty when you leave. Our hearts will be empty too. Goodbye.”
48. “Farewell to a boss who used his authority to catapult us towards success, not subdue us under hierarchy.”
49. “Having worked under a great professional like you was a lifetime opportunity. On your farewell, we would like to tell you that you have left a legacy that would be cherished till eternity. May you succeed in your endeavors.”
50. “Nobody can do your job quite like you. How will we ever make things work around here without you? Our whole team will miss you. Farewell and best wishes.”
51. “Now that you have stepped down as Captain of the ship, who will sail us through choppy waters? Farewell, boss.”
52. “On one hand I feel happy that I no longer have to listen to your angry rants, but on the other the thought of having a new boss makes me wet my pants. Farewell.”
53. “Ordinary employees like me become extraordinary when they are trained by awesome bosses like you. Farewell to my favorite boss.”
54. “The experience of working under a boss like you is a blessing to me. On your farewell, I want to let you know that you will always be remembered. Thank you sir for your supreme guidance and support.”
55. “This company has been my pottery wheel, you have been the potter and I have been a pot in the making. Farewell, to the boss who has shaped my career.”
56. “We all wish your resignation gets rejected and your dog eats up your new appointment letter. Farewell to a boss who we don’t want to let go.”
57. “You have always been… more of a friend, less of a colleague, more of a leader, less of a boss. Farewell.”
58. “You may have been my boss for just a few years, but your inspirational and motivational words of advice will push me to do my best for the rest of my life. Farewell.”
59. “You may have left for greener pastures but in doing so, you have made us go blue. Goodbye boss, we will miss you.”
60. “Your arrival in the office was as our Boss, but your departure from the office will be as a Friend. Farewell, mate.”
61. “I have learn the principles of business not from a book but from an encyclopedia that walks and talks – my boss, who I hate to see leaving.”
62. “I cannot measure your contribution in my life by counting the promotions and perks. The value you have added to my career with your inspirational guidance is actually priceless. Farewell Boss.”
63. “You empowered us with the power of knowledge, You motivated us with the best tutelage, You helped us move ahead with unending motivation, As a leader and a human being you are a true inspiration. Farewell. – Author Unknown My biggest accomplishment in this job so far is that by a mentor like you, I have been led but the biggest complaint in my career so far is that you are leaving us for a company new. Farewell.”
64. “Dear boss, My first memory of you was fear, But never thought you would become so dear, And now the fact that time has come to say you goodbye, brings a tear. But I promise, irrespective of the actual distance, we would always be near. We will make your day, as awesome as we can!”
65. “A decade of working with you is such a blessing to me. I want you to know sir/mam that you have inspired me in so many ways. You are a hardworking person and by that, I have learned what the essence of working hard is. Thanks a lot, sir/mam. I pray for your more successful journey in your new job.”
66. “I can’t believe time flies so fast. I would like to take this opportunity to simply thank you, dear boss. You indeed are the reason why all of us here in the company turns to be hardworking and gained dedication towards our work each day. Sir/Ma’am thank you for that. More power to you. God bless”
67. “Sir/Ma’am. Allow me to express how much I appreciated you as my boss. On the other hand, allow me too to say sorry for all the mistakes that I have done. But since you are a good boss; you never let me down instead you helped me get things better. I will always miss you.”
68. “You know very clearly how to bring best out of your employees. You taught me how to transform my mistakes into my skills. Thank you, Boss. Wish you a grand success on your next journey.”
69. “Your consistent guidance helped me to increase my potential in work. You showed me the path of the brighter world, which made me able to grasp this opportunity in the career. Dear Boss. I am going to miss you big time.”
70. “Your decision-making skills always inspired me to be like you. Thank you for all the lessons and Farewell Boss.”
71. “I just want to thank the best boss in the whole world. Thank you for helping me to become mature in this career. You have taught me a lot. Best wishes and goodbye boss!”
It is beneficial to remind your boss how much his presence will be missed. Even though your boss is no longer your boss anymore now, we hope that these farewell quotes for boss will help you build a bridge of connection with him and help you rock your future career.
Founder of Anquotes.com: I like to collect motivational and inspiring quotes about life, family, friendship, love, time, work, business, health, sports etc. Also, I like to write about cognitive upgrade and self-improvement, and believe that it is these qualities that ultimately make people successful in life.
Amazing farewell message for boss along with goodbye quotes and wishes to bid a great farewell and make memorable the last day of your boss at office.
Farewell quotes might get you through a difficult time in your life. Bidding farewell to a friend, loved one or a colleague can be hard, but it is an essential part of moving on in life. All goodbyes, no matter how painful they may be, do carry a promise of good things. It may be hard to bid farewell to someone, but when the right words are used, the moments can become memorable.
Some of the most successful people have said beautiful and deeper things about farewells. Here is a list of fond farewell quotes and sayings from some famous and some not-so-famous folks. Use the right quotes for the right person.
It’s really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it’s really sad when the best of friends become two strangers.
We started with a simple hello, but ended with a complicated goodbye.
The hardest part of loving someone is saying goodbye.
The return makes one love the farewell.
Alfred de Musset
Man’s feelings are always purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell.
Jean Paul Richter
A goodbye is not painful unless you are never ever going to say hello again.
I have to go and say farewell to all the countries that I have been to, if I can. I am 73 now, it is taxing on me.
Don’t be dismayed by good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
Farewell, dearest friend, never to see one another any more till at the right hand of Christ.
The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.
I thank you for your part in my journey.
You and I will meet again,When we’re least expecting it,One day in some far off place,I will recognize your face,I won’t say goodbye my friend,For you and I will meet again.
Don’t worry, my friend we are moving apart,
But our friendship is deep rooted in my heartI have to take one path,
While you pursue anotherBut we will meet soon,
Let’s promise each other. Farewell!
Tip: Consider using these farewell quotes as photo captions on Instagram, Facebook and other social media.
We are really going to miss trying to avoid you around here.
Coming to work every day and not seeing your chirpy face will be a painful anguish. But the fun memories we’ve shared at work will never diminish. Farewell.
I took a long breath when I heard you were going and said to myself ‘Thank God’. But now I realize that I will miss you and your funny jokes the most.
Having awesome colleagues is a bad habit, because it’ll be impossible to work with someone else now that you’re leaving. Goodbye.
When you will go, I shall miss your face when I am dreaming; I just hope I don’t wake up screaming.
More than wishing you good luck for your future, I want to wish your next companions good luck. Believe me it was difficult living with you.
Now that you are going, we will have a neat and clean premises were we can walk without having to step on books and toothbrushes. But you shall be missed. More funny friendship quotes.
Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.
The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye…until we meet again.
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
J. R. R. Tolkien
There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.
Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven.
If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.
You might like: Ways to Say “Safe Travels”
The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.
Every day I shall put my papers in order and every day I shall say farewell. And the real farewell, when it comes, will only be a small outward confirmation of what has been accomplished within me from day to day.
Memorial Service: Farewell party for someone who already left.
We’ll meet again,Don’t know where, don’t know when,But I know we’ll meet again, some sunny day.
Goodbyes make you think. They make you realize what you’ve had, what you’ve lost, and what you’ve taken for granted.
As you move outside the cold walls of the office, we can’t wait to begin a warm friendship on the outside.
In the journey of life you meet several people who are hard to forget. I am glad to meet a person like you. Hope the path ahead is smooth for you and you reach your goal without a fuss. Farewell!
Goodbye would have been a little less saddening if I had someone else in place of you as my boss. Wish you could stay with us a little longer. Farewell!
Thanks for all those times when you helped me in the tasks I wasn’t able to do on time. It will be difficult to fill the void created by your absence here. I am really going to miss you. Best of luck!.
Having worked under a great professional like you was a life time opportunity. On your farewell, we would like to tell you that you have left a legacy that would be cherished till eternity.
May be tomorrow will be a new day without you but your teachings would always guide us.
I have been really lucky to have worked under a great mentor like you, who was more than a teacher, almost like a friend. Having you as my boss has brought the best in me alive.
Monthly targets and performance appraisals will come and go, but the memories of working with a colleague like you will stay in my forever… farewell boss!
Other bosses give orders, you gave us direction. Other bosses give targets, you gave us a vision – Other bosses lead by authority, you have always led us by respect. Farewell to a true leader!
Got some farewell quotes? Please let us know via the Contact page. Thanks.
You’re on Farewell Quotes and Sayings.
‘I Miss You’ Quotes
Farewell Quotes and Sayings
Good Really Missing You Quotations
You might like:
Best Travel Quotes and Sayings
To Share is Divine...
Farewell and best wishes." "Now that you have stepped down as Captain of the ship, who will sail us through choppy waters? Farewell, boss." "On one hand I.