Thanks to Facebook's birthday notifications, people you have not spoken to in years will be reminded to drop by your page and wish you a happy birthday.
As almost everyone has a Facebook account nowadays, so when it’s someone’s birthday we tend to use the social media website to wish them a happy birthday instead of, or alongside, the more traditional birthday card. It makes sense – it’s much quicker and easier to do this than buying or making a card and having to send it. You can even include a cute or funny video and image to go with it. That’s not to say there’s no place for the traditional greetings card but Facebook has definitely changed the way we say Happy Birthday.
However, even if you are going to post your birthday wishes on someone’s Facebook timeline or wall you still need to know what to say. Do you want it to be funny? Maybe something more unique and not the usual. You also need to consider who it’s for. If it’s a friend then the words you use will be different to an acquaintance. For example, wishing your best friend a happy birthday will probably sound a lot more heartfelt and informal than a work colleague you don’t know all that well. The same applies for family members or a boyfriend/girlfriend.
So if you aren’t sure how to wish someone a happy birthday on Facebook or what to put in a status then use some of the birthday wishes below. You can copy them directly and post them on timelines or walls or change them to fit your situation or the person who’s birthday it is.
Remember though, if there’s a birthday party don’t announce it all over Facebook, as that can really end in tears!
Table of Contents
These birthday wishes are fairly general and work well on Facebook timelines, walls and posts. You can also use them as a status update if you want but there are specific birthday statuses further down.
You can wish your friends a happy birthday on their Facebook walls and posts with these messages. Let them know how pleased you are it’s their birthday and how much they mean to you as a friend.
If it’s a family members birthday then try one of the wishes below that will be sure to get lots of likes and shares!
If it’s your boyfriends birthday then you can wish him a great birthday on Facebook. Although you will probably want to do it in person too! But these birthday wishes will show how much he means to you.
Like the boyfriend messages above you can use these wishes to let your girlfriend know how happy you are to be with her on her birthday. Just don’t forget a gift as well!
If you’d prefer to be witty or humorous then you can use one of the funny facebook birthday messages below. Make the birthday boy or girl smile on their special day.
If it’s your own birthday you can put up a status announcing or commenting on it. You can make it funny or profound, or just choose to let the world know it’s your birthday!
It's printed in photo quality on a magnetic sheet material. If you love animals this is the thing for you. THEY ARE PRINTED ON A THIN MAGNETIC SHEET.
1. “Two older men sit on a park bench. One says, “Joe, I’m 84 years old, and I have nothing but aches and pains. How do you feel?” Joe says, “I feel like a newborn babe!” “Really, a newborn babe?” “Yes! I have no teeth, no hair, and I think I might’ve wet my pants!” Happy birthday!”
2. “Listen, I hate to be the one to do this, but you need to get your birthday habit under control. It’s been scientifically proven that too many birthdays will, in fact, kill you. So give it a rest will you?”
3. “Happy birthday! Want to feel young and thin again? Let’s go hang out with a bunch of old and fat people.”
4. “Happy birthday! You know you’re getting old when you never walk past a bathroom without saying “well, I’m here already – I may as well pee.””
5. “You know what they say: it’s better to be over the hill than buried 6 feet underneath it. Happy birthday!”
6. “On your birthday I’m going to share the secret to staying young: lying about your age.”
7. “Smile – today is your birthday. Be happy and remember that things could be worse. Just think about what you’ll be like in ten years – yikes!”
8. “Happy birthday! Congrats on joining the 28-years-old-forever club. We have millions of members all over the world.”
9. “Congratulations on finally reaching the snapdragon phase of your life: one part of you has snapped, and the other part of you is dragging. Happy birthday!”
10. “Happy birthday! They say that age is just a number. Yea right – and jail is just a room!”
11. “Don’t be bummed about your birthday! You know what they say: it’s better to be a year older than to be one month late. Happy birthday!”
12. “Happy birthday! Today, I would advise you to be nice to your kids. Remember, the older you get, the closer you get to having them choose a nursing home.”
13. “Wait – you’re how old today? You’re so lucky you’re not a dog. They would have put you down by now. Oh, well! Happy birthday!”
14. “Congratulations! You only look one year older than you did on your last birthday.”
15. “Happy birthday! May you live to be so old, people start wondering if you’re the walking dead.”
16. “Here’s to you on your birthday! May you live to be so old, you sincerely wish you were dead.”
17. “Happy birthday! Don’t let a 27-year old Olympic gold medal winner make you feel like a failure on your birthday.”
18. “Happy birthday. I’m so sorry you’ve reached an age where pop culture marketers are no longer targeting you.”
19. “It’s a special day – your birthday! Let’s go out and celebrate you being one year closer to removing your age from your Facebook profile.”
20. “Happy birthday! Congrats on reaching an age that makes your receding hairline seem appropriate.”
21. “Forgetting your birthday was merely an April Fool’s Joke. Unless, of course, I did remember it, in which case – please disregard this message. Happy birthday!”
22. “I wish you a very happy birthday! Just please remember to tell me how old you’re pretending to be, so we can keep up the charade.”
23. “Happy birthday to a person whose age now makes them cry even more than the day they came into this world.”
24. “Happy birthday to someone who is now taking drugs on their birthday for serious medical reasons.”
25. “I’m so sorry for sending you belated birthday wishes. Honestly, I didn’t think you would live this long. Happy birthday!”
26. “Happy birthday! I sincerely hope that you don’t take this early birthday message as a sign that you might not make it.”
27. “On your birthday, remember this: age is only a number that represents how attractive, happy and able-bodied you are. Really, it’s nothing to get worked up over. Happy birthday!”
28. “Wishes may come and go, but age always sticks with you. Happy birthday!”
29. “I believe you forgot my birthday present last year. I’m returning the favor this year. I’m afraid a Happy Birthday is all you’re going to get.”
30. “Happy summer birthday! Get out and enjoy it while you’re still young enough to not fall into the “high risk” category for heat stroke death.”
31. “Happy birthday! You’re how old? Oh man – that’s like, dead in dog years.”
32. “I would be so much more into your birthday if it were my birthday.”
33. “You know, I would be a whole lot more excited about you turning one year older if I was in your will. Happy birthday!”
34. “Happy birthday! Let’s celebrate the anniversary of your clever escape from the womb.”
35. “As you get older, there are three important things that happen. First, you lose your mind. I can’t remember the other two. Happy birthday!”
36. “Happy birthday! Remember this today: if you lick all the frosting off a cupcake, it becomes a muffin – and muffins are healthy.”
37. “Happy birthday! After seeing all the candles on your cake, I seriously hope that you topped off your fire insurance.”
38. “Happy birthday to the one person I hope is still around when the iPhone 547 comes out.”
39. “A “few” years ago, you were smart, handsome and young. Today, you’re just an old fart. Happy birthday!”
40. “Happy birthday! May the number of candles outnumber your gray hairs.”
41. “Wishing a happy birthday to someone who should probably start worrying about what the government is saying about Medicare.”
42. “I know you received so many birthday wishes yesterday, but who’s here with you today? That’s right! Me.”
43. “Congratulations on being born a really long time ago.”
44. “You know, they say that age is really all in the mind. The key is to prevent it from trickling down into your body. Happy birthday!”
45. “Experts say that people lose their minds when they get old. What they forget to mention is that you really won’t miss it. Happy birthday!”
46. “Happy birthday! You know you’re old when the candles start costing more than the cake.”
47. “On your birthday, I want you to remember that you are only as old as you feel. But you’ll still always be older than me. Happy birthday!”
48. “Happy birthday. It’s official – you can now begin your quarter-life crisis.”
49. “It’s your birthday today, and I’m once again reminded how old I’m getting. Oh well – enjoy your day!”
50. “Today, you turn 29! I promise to stop counting the years after this one. Happy birthday.”
51. “Happy birthday to someone who is old enough to have had a Blockbuster card.”
52. “I hope that your birthday is the best it can possibly be for someone who can barely function in society.”
53. “Happy birthday!! You only look as old as the last selfie you took.”
54. “Happy birthday, babe! We’re such a great match because you hate celebrating your birthday, and I’m just too darn lazy to plan anything.”
55. “Happy birthday to someone we’ll never have to say “died too young”.”
56. “Wishing you a very happy birthday. You don’t look a day over whatever age you were just a few years ago.”
57. “Happy birthday! Let’s go see Jurassic World. It’ll make you feel less like a dinosaur.”
58. “I was going to send you a paper card, but my Internet connection came back just in time for me to send you his message.”
59. “Happy birthday to someone who has attended more birthday parties for kids than adults this year.”
60. “Happy birthday! We’re so glad we can count you among the living for another year.”
61. “Happy birthday weekend! You’re so lucky that you don’t have to endure an office birthday party.”
62. “It’s your birthday – a time for celebration. You’ve now reached an age where you can use the candles on your cake to light up your entire home. Happy birthday!”
63. “Happy birthday to someone who’s age has finally surpassed their number of Twitter followers.”
64. “I’m sending this birthday wish to someone who is now too old to sit through a whole movie without having to get up to use the bathroom.”
65. “I hope your birthday is filled with happiness and joy. Oh, you’re spending it with your family? I’m sorry –truly.”
66. “For your birthday this year, I’m going to give you a piece of paper that might be worth $450 million – but is probably really worth nothing.”
67. “Happy birthday to someone who is so old and lonely, they could be the subject of a spooky Halloween ghost story.”
68. “Happy birthday! May you live to be so old, handicapped stalls become a necessity and not just a spacious place to do your business.”
69. “I hope that you live to be so old, your family members talk about you like you’re not even there. Happy birthday!”
70. “Hey – don’t stress about getting older. You’re still young enough to be a professional curler, and that’s saying something. Happy birthday!”
71. “Happy birthday! I would have bought you a present, but I didn’t think you wanted me to take money out of the alcohol budget.”
72. “Sending birthday wishes to someone who can still pass for a non-embarrassing age.”
73. “May you live long enough to be the direct cause of a Silver Alert. Happy birthday!”
74. “Happy birthday to someone I truly hope is not having a mid-life crisis.”
75. “Happy birthday to someone I hope realizes is way too old to go snowboarding or surfing.”
76. “Congratulations! You’re now so old, you’ll need performance-enhancing drugs just to ride a stationary bike. Happy birthday!”
77. “Wishing a happy birthday to someone who is old enough to have sent out birthday wishes on MySpace.”
78. “Happy birthday to someone who is almost old enough to die from the flu.”
79. “Happy birthday to a person so old, they use their smartphone to make an actual phone call.”
80. “Here’s to a special birthday! May you get so intoxicated, you forget how old you’re getting.”
81. “I hope your birthday is at least half as exciting as you portray it on Facebook and Instagram. Happy birthday!”
82. “Happy birthday! You’ve now reached an age where it’s no longer appropriate to claim you’re 29.”
83. “Happy birthday to the one person whose agelessness is incredibly irritating.”
84. “Happy birthday and congratulations on becoming that “old, weird” person at summer music festivals.”
85. “It’s your birthday – let’s over-celebrate!”
86. “Happy birthday, girl. I remember a time when you weren’t so disturbingly old.”
87. “Happy birthday to you – and your newest chin.”
88. “Happy birthday! I’m just here for some cake.”
89. “Hey there! Happy birthday! I was going to bake you a delicious rum cake, but I decided to go with a regular cake. Also, I’m really drunk.”
90. “Birthdays are nothing more than nature’s way of telling us to sit down and eat more cake! I’m so glad that today is your birthday, and I can eat – I mean, share – your cake.”
91. “Happy birthday, old man! You know, when I turned two, I panicked because in one year, I doubled my age. I thought, if I keep going this way, I’ll be 64 by the time I turn 5. Thank goodness things don’t work this way.”
92. “Happy birthday to someone who thought they would have it all together by the time they reached this age.”
93. “You look great birthday girl – considering your age. Happy birthday!”
94. “Happy birthday! Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me. I won’t tell anyone how old you really are.”
95. “They say that wisdom comes with age. That’s why you’re the wisest person I know. Happy birthday!”
96. “You know you’ve reached the old age when you back your car into the neighbor’s swimming pool from across the street and still believe that it was the car’s fault. You’re not quite there yet, but you’re close. Happy birthday!”
97. “As people get older, they gain the respect of the people around them. I just wanted to let you know that today, on your birthday, I have all the respect in the world for you.”
98. “On your birthday, we ask that you kindly act your age – not your shoe size. Thanks!”
99. “Happy birthday! This is the oldest I’ve ever seen you. Just wait until next year.”
100. “Happy belated birthday! I didn’t forget your birthday – I just forgot yesterday’s date!”
101. “Look, if you want me to remember your birthday, you’re going to have to start looking older. Happy birthday!”
102. “I really tried to send you something amazing for your birthday, but I couldn’t fit in any of the boxes at the post office. Happy birthday!”
103. “You may not be getting any younger, but at least you’re still younger than me. Happy birthday!”
104. “You know, when you think about it – a belated birthday wish is really just an extremely early birthday wish for next year. So technically, I’m already covered for next year. Happy birthday!”
105. “You are such a sweet, polite, honest and witty person. I hope you accept my birthday wishes and these white lies today!”
106. “I really hate to be the one to tell you this, but your wheelchair will be arriving tomorrow. Happy birthday!”
107. “Happy birthday. I’m not going to lie to you and tell you that you don’t look old. That’s what your relatives are for.”
108. “I know you really want to turn back the clock, but with the number of years you’ve racked up, I’m really not sure that’s even possible. Happy birthday anyway!”
109. “Happy birthday! I hope you don’t mind, but I re-wrapped the gift you gave me last year. You’re going to love it!”
110. “Happy birthday to someone who is officially so old, it’s creepy to watch teenage vampire movies.”
111. “I wanted to wish you a happy birthday today and let you know that I truly do look forward to honoring your request of not getting you a gift this year.”
112. “Happy birthday! I just wanted to let you know that I picked out your coffin on the way here.”
113. “Congrats – you’re officially too old to go to rock concerts. Happy birthday!”
114. “Happy birthday. By the time you reach the next “new 40”, you’ll already be dead.”
115. “Hey, happy 29th birthday – again. For the 20th”
116. “Now you know you’re getting old when you can’t even remember how old you are. Happy birthday!”
117. “I had plans to put an awesome, gorgeous present in your cake, but honestly, I didn’t want to get frosting in my hair. Happy birthday!”
118. “Happy birthday! It’s great to be healthy, young and filled with so much energy. Can you even remember what that was like?”
119. “Alright, you can light the candles on your birthday cake now. I’ve alerted the fire department. Happy birthday!”
120. “You’re at that age where you’re old enough to know better, but you’re still young enough to do it anyway. Happy birthday and enjoy!”
121. “Today, it’s important to smile and laugh as much as you can. You don’t know how much longer you’ll have teeth! Happy birthday!”
122. “Happy birthday! I wish you many more candles, and for a cake that’s big enough to fit them all.”
123. “You’re so special, your birthday should be a national holiday. I would be happy to volunteer as the first person to take a day off of work in your honor. Happy birthday!”
124. “Happy birthday! Never let anyone tell you that you’re old – especially if you can actually hear them say it without even having to read their lips.”
125. “Happy birthday! Today, we add another candle to your cake, and your doctor will add another prescription to your arsenal of medication.”
126. “It’s normal to ponder your life’s purpose and to have a personal crisis on your birthday. At least you get to be normal one day out of the year. Happy birthday!”
127. “I try to give people birthday cards that match their age. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get my hands on a stone tablet or some ancient papyrus. This modern greeting will have to do. Happy birthday!”
128. “On your birthday, I want you to remember that it’s not this day that makes you old; it’s the 364 other days in the year. Happy birthday!”
129. “Just this morning I was wishing that you were one year older today. Look at that – my wish came true! Happy birthday!”
130. “On your birthday, I wish you enough air to blow out all of your candles. Happy birthday!”
131. “Happy birthday! Let’s make a deal – I’ll keep the presents, and you keep the age and cake. Come on! It’s a good deal.”
132. “Happy, happy birthday! I hope you enjoy those senior citizen discounts. You truly do deserve them.”
133. “Don’t be depressed about getting old. It sure beats the alternative. Happy birthday!”
134. “Happy birthday to a person that is smart, funny, witty, attractive and reminds me a lot of myself. :)”
135. “You know you’re getting old when the only thing you want on your birthday is not to be reminded of it. Happy birthday!”
136. “Happy birthday! No, you’re not getting older. You’re just collecting wrinkles.”
137. “I have some good news and some bad news on your birthday. The good news is that you’re one year older and so much wiser. The bad news? The hangover isn’t going to be any better this year, so please make the most of it! Happy birthday!”
138. “Happy birthday! I got you a pair of sunglasses this year, so you can protect your eyes from the blinding light of all these candles.”
139. “Happy birthday! Not sure if you’re old yet? If you need the kids to help you blow out the candles, you’re definitely over the hill.”
140. “You know, you’re a really hard person to buy gifts for. After searching far and wide, I realized that there’s no greater gift than my presence. That’s my present to you – my presence. Get it? Happy birthday!”
141. “I hope your birthday’s a great one! Just stay away from the karaoke machine, and everyone will have a good time.”
142. “At your age, there’s nothing funny about birthdays. So let’s share a drink and celebrate the times when you were a young spring chicken! Happy birthday!”
143. “Congratulations! There are so many candles on your birthday cake – NASA can see it from space.”
144. “On your birthday, I hope you choose not to resist temptation. The older you get, the more temptation starts avoiding you, so enjoy the sweeter things in life while you still can. Happy birthday!”
145. “Happy birthday! Today is the perfect day to forget all about your cares – and the fact that I didn’t get you a birthday gift.”
146. “When your birthdays start coming more often than you do, you know you have something to worry about. Happy birthday!”
147. “It’s your birthday, so you’re free to cry if you want to. But please don’t. That wouldn’t be much fun for the rest of us. We’d rather you have a few drinks and do something stupid and indecent. Happy birthday!”
148. “If I were you, I’d be concerned about my birthday. This year, you’ll probably need a flame thrower to light all of those candles. Happy birthday! Stay safe.”
149. “Wishing a happy birthday to someone who is wiser, more mature and could care less about material things. That’s why I know you won’t be upset about my lack of a birthday present.”
150. “Birthdays are really a double-edged sword. Sure, they bring parties and good times. But they also bring wrinkles and saggy bits. Happy birthday!”
151. “Time may be a wonderful healer, but it’s a terrible beautician. Oh well! Happy birthday.”
152. “Sending you lots of love and laughter on your birthday. Just don’t try too hard to blow out your birthday candles this year. You may lose your dentures!”
153. “Happy birthday! Counting your wrinkles is like trying to count the stars in the sky.”
154. “Happy birthday to someone I’m happy to share a cake with! Too bad you won’t be having any.”
155. “Wishing a happy birthday to someone I can only assume was still around when America relied on bayonets and horses.”
156. “Happy birthday! Just 364 more days until you have to endure another barrage of birthday wishes.”
157. “Happy birthday. You know, it would be a whole lot easier to get you the perfect gift if you’d just buy one yourself.”
158. “Happy birthday to a rare breed of person that was delivered into this world without a status or update or tweet.”
159. “Happy birthday! I would bake you a cake if I knew how to use an oven.”
160. “It’s your birthday! You shouldn’t stop yourself from getting ridiculously intoxicated just because it’s a Monday.”
A couple of guy friends of mine always get loads of likes and comments whenever they post up a status update. They have girls saying, “You’re so funny” and “Hahaha! Cool” and things like that all the time.
So, I thought I’d share some of what they are doing to get so much attention on Facebook.
Personally speaking, I rarely post anything on Facebook other than photos from catching up with friends, family or attending a big event or special day (e.g. wedding, birthday, etc). I also get tagged in a lot of photos that my wife (I got married recently) posts up.
When I post up things on Facebook, I do get a lot of clicks and comments, but it’s pretty rare that I’d post something up, so maybe that has something to do with it.
What I know for sure though is that those two guy friends of mine just kill on Facebook. People click like, comment and share their stuff all the time.
You may have 225 friends on your Facebook list of friends, but just how many of them regularly check out your page to see what you’ve been up to?
These days, Facebook has become so influential that being popular on Facebook can actually mean being popular in the real world. If you want people to start noticing you, you need to start doing more than just adding random pretty girls as friends.
Here are 3 funny ways to increase your popularity on Facebook that I’ve seen my friends do. You won’t come off as desperate and you won’t have to wrack your brains to think of witty status updates on a daily basis.
1. “It’s My Birthday” (Every week)
Out of the 365 days a year, there is one day when most people will click on your Facebook profile. Your birthday!
Once a year, you’ll find yourself inundated with well wishes and congratulatory messages on turning a year older. It has become a Facebook tradition. I think it’s pretty annoying, but that’s probably because I am so busy online with The Modern Man and can’t be bothered replying to 100+ family and friends to say, “Thanks!” so I just click like on their comments.
However, I understand that some people LOVE the Facebook birthday attention, so if you do love it, why not try what a couple of my friends did for a couple of months? They changed their birthday every week, so it kept appearing for everyone as a reminder and they kept getting inundated with happy birthdays, confused messages and LOLs from people.
Thanks to Facebook’s birthday notifications, people you have not spoken to in years will be reminded to drop by your page and wish you a happy birthday. This includes ex-girlfriends and ex-crushes, so who knows what could happen when you start “talking” again.
Go to your account settings and change your birth date to the date for next Tuesday. Watch as traffic trickles and laugh as everyone wishes you great happiness for your birthday.
Some of your ‘real friends’ and family will pick up on the fact that it’s not your birthday, so just say “Yeh, I’ve decided to change my birthday to _______ (whatever date you’ve chosen). It works better with my schedule”
Then, do the same thing next week. You’ll get a lot of “LOL!” and “WTF” responses, but that’s the point. People will be posting and you will be more popular on Facebook.
2. Say Something Funny
After seeing 20 really funny status updates from my friends, I began to wonder. “Are these guys making up the jokes themselves, or getting it from somewhere online?”
I searched around online and instantly saw that there are loads of sites dedicated to funny status updates (e.g. SillyFacebookStatuses.com).
Yet, that hasn’t make me think any less of the guys. I still appreciate that they bring a laugh into my life every few days with a quirky or funny status update.
Some examples that I saw on a site I just looked at:
“Didn’t Selfie Sticks used to be called Friends?”
“I’m beginning to think that for some of you, the wheels on your bus do not go round & round.”
“Do people with cats not know about dogs?”
“Whoever said “What goes around, comes around”, never passed around a bag of Doritos.”
Some examples from my friends:
“If I ever get arrested I am going to ask for a status update instead of a phone call.”
“It’s amazing how long you can hold your farts at the beginning of a relationship.”
“If a guy wants to find out all of their flaws in under a minute, they just have to ask their girl if she has gained weight.”
“If a man says you’re ugly, he’s being mean. If a woman says you’re ugly, she’s jealous. If a little kid says you’re ugly, then you’re ugly.”
3. I’m in a Relationship
If you are single, a good way to keep your page abuzz with rumors and frivolous talk is to change your relationship status to ‘In a Relationship’ on Facebook.
This usually generates a myriad of comments from nosy and poky friends. Sit back, relax and laugh as some of your friends open a discussion about your romantic life. “Who is the lucky girl?” “Is it Ann from high school?” “OMG who is she? I want details!”
Keep it mysterious and don’t reveal too many details. The less you comment, the more prying they become. The less you give them, the more they want. You don’t have to state who your girlfriend is, just say something like, “It’s all moving very quickly…I’m actually quite shocked…sorry for not telling you guys earlier…”
If they ask you for details, you can then laugh and say that you were only joking. My friend wrote, “Sorry, I was just dreaming. I want a girlfriend. I am over being single.”
What happened next? People started suggesting he meet some of their single girlfriends and a couple of women said that he was hot.
Personally speaking, I’ve never done anything like that (the only time I changed my relationship status was when I got into a relationship with my now wife), but if you want to get a laugh and have some temporary buzz on your Facebook profile, go ahead.
If you like to joke around and don’t want to take life seriously, then make sure that you embrace that. Some of my best friends in life are those who are always looking to have a laugh. People love those who can make them laugh, so if that’s your thing – go for it!
Free video reveals how ordinary guys get laid or get a girlfriend by using a simple approach that works instantly on all kinds of women...
Dan Bacon is a dating and relationship expert. He knows the secret to attracting and picking up women for sex and relationships, which has allowed him to enjoy his choice of women for many years. Watch this free training and he will share the secret with you.
Sep 27, 2019 Here are belated happy birthday wishes that are funny, annoying, rude, voice message, Facebook message, tweet, SMS, or video message.
Birthdays are always special, especially when it’s your significant other’s. You plan a surprise, want to make him feel special, and thank him for being a part of your life.
If your husband’s birthday is round the corner, and you want to make him extraordinarily special, here are some lovely birthday wishes for husband from MomJunction. You may use them as they are or modify to suit you.
On normal days, you might be too busy to tell your husband how much you care for him. But on his birthday you don’t want to miss the chance to express your heartfelt feelings for him.
Here are some messages to wish your husband:
2. “Dear husband, words to describe you: Wonderful, amazing, unique, incomparable, handsome, strong, incredible. I could go on forever. Wishing you a blessed birthday.”
3. “Happy birthday to the most awesome, wonderful, outrageously funny, courageous, handsome and great hubby you are… Have an awesome birthday!”
4. “Whenever I’m having a bad day, I know that I can count on your love and affection to cheer me up. You make me feel special every day. Today, I want to take the opportunity to make you feel extra special.”
6. “Happy birthday to the most kind-hearted and thoughtful husband alive. Loving you is always easy.”
7. “You have shown me what it means to have the perfect marriage. Happy birthday to the best, most understanding and loving husband on earth!”
8. “Life is so precious and should be treasured. I treasure every moment with you and I’m so grateful for another year to spend with you. Wishing you a happy birthday.”
9. “The sun won’t shine if I am not with you. The days are long when you’re not close to me. I am hopeless and scared when I don’t feel your touch. You are the husband I will always love. Today darling, you deserve the best birthday ever! Love you to the moon and back.”
11. “Through the good and bad times, you continue to be by my side. I couldn’t have asked for a better husband. Happy birthday honey and thank you for all that you do.”
12. “I am so appreciative for all of the blessings in my life. I have friends, family, health, etc., but the one blessing I am forever grateful for is knowing and loving you. You are a perfect gift from God. Happy birthday, sweetheart!”
13. “Never in a million years did I think I would be this happy to have the perfect man standing behind me, supporting me with my silly ways and making me laugh all the time. I enjoy every moment we share together. Love you and Happy birthday!”
14. “You are the husband every woman wants. You are the father every kid will love. You are the friend no one else can have. You are all that I have. Thank you for everything my love. Have the happiest birthday ever!”
[ Read: Ideas To Give Birthday Surprise For Husband ]
16. “I know you work hard and you’re always finding new ways to make things work for your family. That’s why you are the best! Happy birthday to my best friend, my husband.”
17. “No matter the age you are, nor if a white blanket covers your head, you will always be the man who wanted to share my life. You have a beautiful day, love!”
18. “Happy birthday from the most incredible, loving, beautiful wife on the face of the planet! I love you to the moon and back!”
19. “I don’t know how to put this but… you’re kinda a big deal today. It’s your birthday…and we shall celebrate by giving us both the gift of being extraordinarily hungover tomorrow! Happy birthday, husband!”
21. “Words are not enough, you need to look at my eyes and I believe that you’ll get your answer that how much I love you. Wishing you a wonderful celebration.”
22. “Wishing the smartest, best looking and inspiring person in this world a very happy bday.”
23. “Thank God for giving me the most handsome, loving, and smart husband in this world. Happy birthday!”
24. “Everything in my life starts with you, everything in life ends on your name; know that you will always be special in my eyes my dear. Wishing you a very happy birthday!”
[ Read: Birthday Wishes For Wife ]
26. “My husband, happy birthday! You are the one source of my happiness that I won’t let go.”
27. “Your presence in my life has made it colorful and given it a new dimension. Wishing you a happy birthday.”
28. “It’s your birthday and I think it’s the perfect day to reveal one truth that you are the most amazing person in my life. My wishes are always with you. Best birthday!”
29. “Aspiration, admiration and inspiration. These are not just motivational words, but the feelings that you, my dear husband, invoke in my heart every day. Wonderful bday my love!”
Back to top
[ Read: How To Impress Your Husband ]
Your husband might be receiving birthday wishes from all, but he can get romantic wishes from you alone. So, go all out with them.
31. “To the handsomest man on earth, you are aging like wine. The older you get and the greyer your hair is, the hotter you are. Happy birthday. Just keep aging with me.”
32. “I can’t count how many times in a day I think of you. You’re always on my mind and in my heart. For your birthday, I want to make it known that I love you more than life itself.”
33. “For your special day, I can’t help but remember my most special day, the day I said “I do”. The day that I became the happiest woman in the world, happy birthday honey!”
34. “You took my breath away when we first met, and today you still leave me breathless every day! Happy birthday to a wonderful husband!”
36. “Growing old with you takes the sting out of old age. Enjoy your birthday.”
37. “This is the day I can show you how much you really mean to me. Thank you for being my partner in crime for all this time! Happy birthday!”
38. “Take love, multiply it by infinity, and take it to the depths of forever…and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you. I love you and I hope you have a deliriously happy birthday.”
39. “I was so lost before you walked into my life. You will always be the light that shows me the way and leads me to the end of the tunnel. Thank you for always being the best husband in the world!”
41. “You do not know every night I thanked heaven for having allowed me to marry the kind and loving man I ever met. Happy birthday my husband!”
42. “Beloved husband, I tell you, even though you already have some silver hair, are still the most handsome man for me.”
43. “You have been the best thing that could have happened to me, giving me so much laughter, so much joy, and so much love. So, on your birthday, I would just like to say thanks and remind you of how very very much I love you.”
44. “You are and you will always be the prince of my life. I’m so glad that I’m married to you. Thank you so very much for loving me the way you do. You complete me! Happy birthday dear!”
46. “The smile on my face becomes larger when I look at the ring. It reminds me how much you love me. You’ll always remain in the deepest core my heart. Wishing you a wonderful birthday.”
47. “We share our sorrows, we share our happiness. Sometimes I find you as my best friend, as my perfect guide. All this simply tells me that you are better. I wish that you also get the best of everything in your life. Happy birthday!”
48. “On this special day, I make a promise that we will grow old together gracefully and watch the sunset of our lives with our hands held, eyes locked and lips sealed. Wishing you a very happy birthday!”
49. “Together we are inseparable. Together we are a team. Together we are just as hot as can be. I love you my sexy husband, happy birthday!”
51. “I’m so blessed that I’m married to the best friend of mine. You have made my life complete and without you no one has this ability to do so. Best birthday, my love!”
52. “My hubby, you may be rough from the outside but you’re gentle from the inside and this is why I love you so much, best birthday!”
53. “I cannot even imagine how it would feel to live without you, best bday my husband!”
54. “Happy birthday to the man I fell in love with years ago. I still love you more and more as each year passes. Happy birthday!”
56. “You are the best thing that ever happened to me hubby, may we always be together.”
57. “There’s no pill in the world that will guarantee a hundred percent pain-free marriage. But getting married to you is the most beautiful thing that I have ever done in my life. I love you, best birthday!”
58. “I shall give you an extra hug today on your birthday and tell you how much I care for you.”
59. “You’ve given me everything I’ve always asked for – lots of love, the best house, the best clothes, the best set of kids, the best holidays and the best life. Today it’s my turn to ask you: Tell me something that I can give you today because it’s your happy birthday!”
61. “With each year, I’ll love you more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I’ll be there for every up, down and in between. Happy birthday dear!”
62. “I can conquer the whole world with one hand tied behind my back, as long as the other is holding yours.”
63. “Today is the perfect day to tell you how much brighter you make this world. I’m so lucky to have met you and I cherish every day with you, especially this one! Happy birthday!”
64. “It may be your birthday, but I’m the lucky one here. I got to spend another whole year with you, and hopefully many more to come. Happy birthday my love.”
Back to top
[ Read: Ways To Love Your Husband ]
Humor is an element that makes the difficult times easy and fun. Give your birthday wishes a tinge of humor this time.
66. “You irritate me, you frustrate me, you make me go mad. And that’s how I want it to be throughout my life. Happy birthday, sweetheart.”
67. “Happy birthday, husband. You may be getting older but look on the bright side. You have a beautiful and wonderful wife to keep you company on the ride to old age.”
68. “Happy birthday to you, hubby! You are the smartest man alive and I am the craziest woman alive. You were smart enough to ask for my hand in marriage and I was crazy enough to say, “Yes”.”
69. “Dear husband. You are getting a bit too old to party hard like we used to on your birthday. But I’m not so I’ll have twice as much fun in remembrance of you. Happy birthday!”
71. “Happy birthday! I love you more than as much as I love chocolate and wine!”
72. “The kids have been counting the grey hair in your beard, but I’m counting the lovely birthdays we spent together. One more happy birthday, darling.”
73. “Happy birthday to my best friend, soulmate, entertainer, counselor, partner-in-crime, getaway driver, better half… also known as my dear husband. I love you and I hope your birthday exceeds all expectations you’ve pretended not to have.”
74. “Husband, I love you like I love my wine. Sweet smelling, older…and aged in oak barrels. Happy birthday.”
76. “I am the best thing that ever happened to you. Happy birthday husband!”
77. “I love having someone in my life that makes me laugh until I pee, cry until I’m dripping snot, get mad until you make me laugh AND cry! I love you and I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are, my husband.”
78. “If I had a magic wand I would conjure up a birthday cake 20 feet high, with beer flavored frosting and filled with Doritos. I would give you lifetime VIP seats to every Super Bowl Game for the rest of your life. I would also wish you an even better year than last year.
79. “Happy birthday, peanut butter. I am nuts about you.”
81. “Cake-check, candles-check, party caps-check, the birthday person-CHECK! Yay, you’re here! Happy birthday.”
82. “Remember the golden rule! Treat your spouse like a queen on your birthday—because it’s the golden rule and because your wife is awesome! Happy birthday, husband!”
Back to top
[ Read: Role Of A Husband ]
Want to surprise your husband by posting a lovely status on Facebook for his birthday? Then, go ahead with any of the following wonderful messages. Let the world know about it.
83. “It’s your birthday? Surely you’ve got to be kidding. I thought all those Facebook notifications reminding me of your birthday were just annoying reminders of the day you were born.”
84. “When I was a little girl I would always pretend to be a bride. It was such a wonderful dream…but the reality is infinitely better than anything I could’ve dreamed of…you’re incredible and I hope your birthday is wonderful. Happy birthday, my love.”
86. “You are so essential to me that I cannot imagine my world without you. Happy birthday to my amazing husband!”
87. “Your presence in my life has made it colorful and given it a new dimension. Without you it wouldn’t have been the same. All these years we spent were amazing. Happy birthday to my lovely husband.”
88. “Maybe our lives on the earth move faster than we can imagine. But to me, every moment looks same pleasing to me because I’ve got a dashing and loving husband like you. Happy birthday!”
89. “My dear hubby, your love is a potent potion that encourages and inspires. I know our future holds many brilliant adventures and smiles. Darling, you are so special to me, and you are my everything. Happy birthday to my husband and the wonderful father of my children!”
91. “Sweetheart, you are my mirror in which I can find my good and bad, my present and future, my ups and down. Be my by side always. Happy birthday to my darling husband!”
92. “Gold, silver, platinum or diamonds are not enough to express your worth baby, because to me you’re simply, PRICELESS! Happy birthday. Wish you a long and satisfying life.”
93. “For the handsomest, smartest, hunkiest, and best-est husband in the world, no gift could ever compare to a prayer I made of thankfulness and happiness I made to God today. Wishing you a very happy birthday sweetheart.”
94. “Happy birthday to the best husband in the world. I feel so blessed to have found true love in your arms. I feel so proud to call you my husband. May you be blessed with all that you have ever dreamt of.”
96. “I’m so lucky to be blessed with a man like you in my life. Work may let me down, but I know that when I come home, you are always there to pull me up. Thank you for being such a sweetheart. I will always love you. Happy birthday!”
97. “Your passion and your love for me are all that I want to see. Wish to stay in your arms forever coz you are world’s best hubby. Baby I love you more than me. My love is till the eternity. Wish you a very happy birthday!”
98. “You’re tough and strong on the outside, and that’s why I find you irresistible. Yet you’re so sweet and gentle on the inside, which is why I love you. You’re perfect, so have a perfect birthday, husband!”
99. “A husband so sweet, you’re the icing on the cake that is my life. Thank you for being such a sweetheart! Happy birthday!”
101. “If someone were to ask me the secret to having a perfect marriage, I’d tell them the only secret is finding a man just like you. You’re perfect in every way, and I love everything about you. Happy birthday sweetheart.”
Back to top
We hope you use our messages to send them to your husband on his lovely birthday and make him feel special. Have any more to add to our list? Do share them in the comments section below.
This article contains incorrect information.
This article doesnt have the information Im looking for.
This article changed my life!
This article was informative.
Aug 16, 2015 CLICK HERE for 269+ MOST Funny Birthday Wishes EVER 2019! to the birthday boy or girl online on Facebook, email or in a text message.