Find the perfect engagement wishes and messages for your friends, brother, sister, your son or daughter, coworkes or anyone you care.
Funny Engagement Card Messages: Have some friendly banter when you say congratulations to a couple who has just got engaged. Whether it is your best friend, brother, sister or colleague, congratulate them by writing a humorous quote on a greeting card. Take ideas from this post to make the most of this once in a lifetime moment. Tag the fiancé and fiancée on Facebook or share some of these hilarious wishes with them on Pinterest. These might be the perfect jokes for your engagement speech. Humor – the best way to kick off a couple’s journey to becoming husband and wife… happily ever after.
1) Engagement marks the apex of a relationship’s love and happiness. It’s all downhill from here. Congratulations.
2) Technically and traditionally, engagement is known as the promise to marry. But practically it is known as the promise and first step to lifelong slavery. Congratulations.
3) There are two types of couples. The first type is the couple who fights and argues after getting engaged. The second type… is yet to be discovered.
4) You are lucky to have found your perfect match in each other. I don’t think anyone else could have tolerated either of you as their life partners. Congratulations on your engagement.
5) Getting engaged is like putting a down payment on a mortgage which you will be a lifetime liability. Congratulations.
6) There are two ways to get jailed for life. One is to commit a bad crime and the second is to get hitched. Congratulations for choosing the latter.
7) In disguise, an engagement is the funeral of peace and the birth of chaos in a couple’s life. Congratulations.
8) When you started dating each other, you made a promise to be girlfriend and boyfriend. When you became committed, you made a promise to love each other. Now that you are engaged, you have made a promise to marry each other. Aren’t you tired of making so many promises again and again?
9) Congratulations for getting engaged. Your love’s bubble bursts now.
10) Congratulations for finally getting the right to officially annoy, irritate and frustrate your partner for the rest of your life.
11) The bachelor brigade has lost one of their own. Congratulations to you buddy, but we are mourning the loss of a fallen soldier.
12) I promise to smile at your engagement party but deep down inside my heart is weeping because I feel sorry that you have lost all your freedom. Congratulations for getting engaged.
13) Congratulations for getting engaged. How does it feel getting handcuffed?
14) Finally you have found the person who will tame your eccentricities, curb your idiosyncrasies and make you a more civilized person. Congratulations on getting engaged.
15) More responsibility, more accountability, more dependability, more answerability and more commitment – what part of being engaged sounds fun to you?
16) There is a reason ENGAGEMENT rhymes with ENTRAPMENT and IMPRISONMENT.
17) Do you know what late night parties and hanging out in friends have in common? They will both disappear from your life, now that you are engaged. Congratulations.
18) Did you know that Engagement is just a promise to get married? Don’t let down your guard yet and keep up all your efforts to woo him until he puts a wedding ring on that finger. Go girl.
19) Congratulations for getting engaged. Now let’s mourn the demise of FUN IN YOUR LIFE.
20) Engagement… the point when the woman will stop worrying about makeup and the man will stop worrying about holding his belly in. Congratulations.
21) One of the rules of a successful engagement is to always imagine a big label titled FRAGILE on your fiancée’s head. This will help you remember that you must handle her with care. Congratulations.
22) Congratulations for getting engaged. None of us thought you both would make it.
23) It is believed that the shine and glitter of a fiancée’s engagement ring should equal the amount of love her fiancé has for her. So you better not cut corners this time, cheapskate. Congratulations mate.
24) The biggest challenge of being engaged is to find each other as adorable and lovable after your engagement, as much as you did before it. Good luck.
25) Engagement… a reason to stop putting in effort to look good for each other. Congratulations.
26) People celebrate when they get out of prison. But you are celebrating the fact that you are turning yourself in, for life. Congratulations nevertheless.
27) Cupid took too long to get you both to slip engagement rings on each others’ fingers. Better late than never, I guess. Congratulations.
28) Engagement party, bachelor party, wedding party, anniversary party, kid’s birthday party… wow, your engagement seems to mark the beginning of endless partying. I can’t wait, congratulations.
29) Being your childhood friend I know all your good, bad and dirty secrets. You better host a luxurious and special engagement party for me or else I will tell your fiancée everything. Congratulations mate.
30) Congratulations for getting engaged. Now you will be paying for two tickets to see one movie.
31) Sharpen your swords, load your guns, stock up on your weaponry – the biggest war of your life is about to begin now that you are engaged. Congratulations.
32) Who cares about your engagement? I can’t wait to go shopping for your wedding gown with you as your bridesmaid. Congratulations.
33) Many years ago, Neil Armstrong said ‘That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind’ Today, I say ‘That’s one small step of engagement, one giant leap in frustration and disappointment in my buddy’s life’ Congratulations.
34) I hate you because you both look perfect together… making all other couples look dull and boring.
35) Have you ever wondered how a car salesman behaves after he clinches the deal and gets the money from the buyer? His behavior changes from charming and helpful, to rude and least bothered. Well my dear friend, that deal in your life has been clinched today. Congratulations for your engagement.
36) There is a reason why the word Engaged also means Busy. Now you can officially ward off your friends and family from disturbing you because you are ‘engaged’. Congratulations.
37) Congratulations for getting engaged. But is your love so superficial that you need to buy such an expensive ring just to prove it?
38) Finally… you have a reason to get pregnant. Congratulations.
39) It is not an engagement. It is an agreement to die together. Congratulations.
40) You are now officially under the illusion that you are on your way to spending the rest of your life happily ever after. Congratulations.
However, coming up with the perfect engagement wishes can be a bit tricky. Whether you are trying to decide what to write in an engagement card for friends or.
Congratulations on your engagement! You make a wonderful couple. Wishing that this be just the start of a long and wonderful journey.
Congratulations to a beautiful couple. What wonderful news! God bless you both on your engagement.
Congratulations to the future bride and groom! May your love grow for each other every day!
Soon you will hear your wedding bell,
As friends and family wish you well!
Congratulations on settling down. All the best with the wedding plans and may your relationship last forever!
Congratulations on finding each other. Your Engagement is wonderful news! Wishing you both an eternity of love and happiness together.
Congratulations to the perfect couple! Your love has reached new heights. May your future be a bright and happy one.
The news of your engagement is certainly a wonderful one. I am glad for you. You're two wonderful people who make a great couple. Keep loving each other.
Congratulations on your wedding engagement. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine. Good luck!
Happy Engagement Day! Wishing you all the best for the future. Stay together always!
Many blessings are yours on the occasion of your engagement to be married. May your wonderful journey be filled with love and happiness.
Best Wishes on your Engagement. Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together. May your sweet pair be always happy.
I'm so happy you have found love in each other. All the very best with the wedding plans and have a lovely life together.
Congratulations with this wonderful commitment to each other. I knew you two are made for each other. May you always stay in love for the rest of your lives.
To a great couple. Congratulations on taking this exciting step together. May you make your relation a wonderful and a pleasant bond.
So happy to hear your great news! May your engagement signify the start of something really great.
I'm really happy for you both. Wishing you all the best with the engagement and beyond! Lots of love.
we also recommend you to read article about engagement gifts.
Say congratulations to a loved one on their engagement with a special message that feels unique and personal. Whether you’re sending an engagement card to a friend or family member, your message should always include your warm wishes for the couple as they begin this new chapter in life together. If you’re worried about finding the perfect words to say, we have you covered with valuable tips on what to write in an engagement card, so you can shower the bride and groom with love.
Your engagement card message should reflect your relationship with the newly engaged bride or groom, all while including customary engagement greetings. Follow these three rules below when writing your engagement card to make your writing process easier.
Your engagement card message should be sentimental and reflective of your history with the recipient. As mentioned earlier, you can include a short memory about the newly engaged couple, in addition to letting your friend or loved one know how happy you are for them. We’ve provided an example for a bit of inspiration below:
Congratulations on your wedding engagement! I’m so happy to hear that you and _________ are taking the next step together.
I’ve enjoyed watching you grow as a person so much. I remember when you and John first met and how instant your connection with him was. I’m excited that you two have found love and I can’t wait to help you prepare for your wedding. I’m always here for you and look forward to watching your relationship blossom.
May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day.
Always let the happy couple know what you’re congratulating them on to set the tone for your card’s purpose. Choose a short congratulatory phrase from below to start your card off right.
After writing a personalized message, end your card with engagement wishes that make the couple feel surrounded by love and hope about their future. When it comes to engagement wishes, you can choose one wish or mix and match wishes that you feel are important to the couple’s relationship.
If you’d like to leave an inspirational saying for the couple to remember, you can use a meaningful engagement quote to elevate your card. There’s nothing wrong with getting a bit of extra help from others to make your engagement card more memorable.
If you have an easygoing relationship with the couple, you can opt for a funny engagement quote when expressing your sentiment. A lighthearted and humorous saying can brighten up your card. However, do your best to avoid sayings that are inappropriate. You don’t want to discourage the bride and groom from getting married or stir up any negative feelings.
Here are a few quotes that are bound to put a smile on the recipient’s face:
These Engagement sayings are perfect for cards or engagement party gifts. Pick your favorite from those below or use them to inspire a message all your own.
Happy six month's engagement Anniversary, I am Waiting to live our dream together I love . Unique Happy Engagement Specially Name Wishes Pictures.
The Best Wishes Team is here to find perfect quotes for her and wish you a happy anniversary from us. Below are the Beautiful, sweet, and cute wedding anniversary wishes for a wife.
|Anniversary wishes for a wife.|
|Wedding anniversary wishes for a wife.|
|Happy anniversary my queen.|
|Wedding anniversary message for a wife.|
|Wedding anniversary wishes to wife from husband.|
|Romantic anniversary quotes for a wife.|
|Happy anniversary to my wife.|
|Marriage anniversary wishes to wife.|
|Engagement anniversary wishes to wife.|
|Wedding anniversary quotes for a wife.|
|Marriage anniversary wishes fora wife.|
|Happy marriage anniversary wishes for a wife.|
|First wedding anniversary wishes fora wife.|
Need some ideas what to write on your anniversary greeting card? often, but time flies when I'm having fun living life with my best friend.