Jul 9, 2017- Explore PRIMnPROPS's board "Words of Wisdom, Inspiration and Encouragement" on Pinterest. See more ideas about Best quotes, Best quotes.
Challenges and difficulties are a part of life and words of encouragement can often help you get out of your rut. It’s easy to tell someone to hang in there and to keep a positive outlook when they are going through tough times but when it happens to you, keeping your chin up isn’t always the easiest thing to do. Even so, it’s not impossible. There are a lot of things you can do to help you stand back up and move forward. Whether you’ve been dealt with a setback while working towards your goal, lost a loved one, or just feel down, inspirational words of encouragement can help.
Words can have a powerful impact on your mindset. Although we’ve all heard the saying, “Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me”, the fact is that words really do have an impact on how we feel. Often times, when things seem pointless, when you’ve just come face to face with yet another failure, it can seem as though it’s the end. It can seem as though no matter how hard you try, the life that you want will always be just out of reach.
During these times, some positive words of encouragement can help you shift your focus. When it comes down to it, how you feel is really just about what you focus on. What words of inspiration and encouragement will do for you is help you put things into perspective.
Who doesn’t go through failures, setbacks, and challenges? We all do. In fact, after you get through this challenging time, you will have more to come in the future. Although that sounds pessimistic, it’s also reality. Those who succeed in life and get what they want as well as those who are the most happiest aren’t people who never face difficulties. If anything, they probably deal with more challenges than most people. The thing that makes them different is how they respond and react to those obstacles.
Here’s a video I made with an encouraging message from my book, Let’s Do This!
“When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.” – Unknown
“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.” – Flavia Weedn
“If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
“You must do the think you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
“Time heals all wounds.” – Common Saying
“Whenever you make a mistake or get knocked down by life, don’t look back at it too long. Mistakes are life’s way of teaching you. Your capacity for occasional blunders is inseparable from your capacity to reach your goals. No one wins them all, and your failures, when they happen, are just part of your growth. Shake off your blunders. How will you know your limits without an occasional failure? Never quit. Your turn will come.” – Og Mandino
“You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.” – Joel Osteen
“Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
“Tragedies do happen. We can discover the reason, blame others, imagine how different our lives would be had they not occurred. But none of that is important: they did occur, and so be it. From there onward we must put aside the fear that they awoke in us and begin to rebuild.” – Paulo Coelho
“It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle Onassis
“Just because something isn’t happening for you right now, it doesn’t mean it never will.” – Unknown
“At any given moment you have the power to say: This is not how the story is going to end.” – Christine Mason Miller
“What defines us is how well we rise after falling.” – Unknown
“Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
“Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times; they can only make you stronger.” – Unknown
“Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring.” – Unknown
“Let your faith be bigger than your fears.” – Unknown
“Live out of your imagination, not your history.” – Stephen Covey
“Don’t let your struggles become your identity.” – Unknown
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
“Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.” – Robert Schuller
“Just keep swimming.” – Dory (From Finding Nemo)
“You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” ― Maya Angelou
“Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
“Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.” – Susan Gale
“Hardship often prepares an ordinary person for an extraordinary destiny.” – C.S. Lewis
“When you’re feeling your worst, that’s when you get to know yourself the best.” – Leslie Grossman
“He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
“The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter.” – Unknown
“You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” – Walt Disney
“Defeat is simply a signal to press onward.” – Helen Keller
Some encouraging words I wrote:
* See a dear friend in your position. What would you say to encourage them? – Kevin Ngo
* Challenges are inevitable. Getting back up however, is a choice. – Kevin Ngo
* Are you really going to let this defeat you? After all the work, sweat, and tears you have put into this, you are going to give up now? – Kevin Ngo
* You’re not alone. Many have gone before you. Many will go after you. The important thing to keep in mind is that you need to keep on going. – Kevin Ngo
* You may think you know your limits but you don’t. You’re capable of far more than you realize. – Kevin Ngo
* Root for yourself even if you’re the only one. Even if no one believes in you, you have to at least believe in yourself. – Kevin Ngo
* No matter what, today will come to an end and tomorrow will arrive, leaving you one less day to live. You can either sit there and waste another day feeling sorry for yourself or you can get up and do something about it. – Kevin Ngo
* You’re more than your past failures and mistakes. You’re more than what you’ve been demonstrating up to this point in your life. Don’t let your screw ups define you. Instead, let your potential guide you toward becoming the person you want to be. – Kevin Ngo
* Things could be worse, much worse. Consider yourself lucky that things aren’t worse than they are. – Kevin Ngo
* If you’re still breathing, it’s not the end and as long as it’s not yet the end, make the remainder of your life worth living. – Kevin Ngo
* Sometimes, not achieving your current goal is exactly what needed to happen in order for you to step up your game and experience greatness. – Kevin Ngo
* If you’re going through the pain of a break up, realize that the odds of that person being your perfect match is incredibly low. In other words, there’s a very good chance that you will find someone much better. – Kevin Ngo
* We tend to learn the most when things don’t go as we had hoped. If anything, past failures can make you better prepared to take advantage of greater opportunities. – Kevin Ngo
* Things will turn out okay not because it’s a guarantee that your situation will improve but because you have the strength to deal with anything life can throw at you and the power to turn things around if you choose to do so. – Kevin Ngo
* The ups and downs of life, it’s all part of the life experience package. Without the downs, the ups won’t feel as good. Without the absence of the sun during a storm, you won’t appreciate the warmth of its light when it eventually reappears. – Kevin Ngo
* You’ve got one life to live; one life to experience all that life has to offer. Embrace it while you still can. – Kevin Ngo
* Sometimes, it helps to take a step back and look at the grand scheme of things. Perhaps then you’ll realize just how silly it would be to spend another minute worrying and stressing about things you won’t even care about or remember a year from now. – Kevin Ngo
* Life can be tough and even unfair at times. I don’t really have an answer as to why certain things happen but I do know that these are usually the moments in life where the potential for personal growth is the greatest. Diamonds are created under intense pressure. Muscles are built by overcoming tremendous resistance. You could either let these moments in life break you or use them to become a mentally stronger person. – Kevin Ngo
* How far you can go in life is yet to be seen. Don’t let other people’s limited beliefs about what’s possible diminish your potential. – Kevin Ngo
* Losing someone dear to you can be one of the toughest things to go through but you’ll get through it when enough time has passed. Keep in mind that they wouldn’t want you to stop embracing your life because of their passing. If anything, they’d rather you take this as a sign to live life to the fullest if you haven’t been doing so already. – Kevin Ngo
* Through our failures and setbacks, we can become wiser and more mentally prepared to deal with future obstacles. The problem is, we usually don’t realize the value of the experience until later on since we can be too emotionally involved. If you’re struggling through something right now, chances are, it won’t be for no reason. You’ll eventually find some sort of benefit from this experience even if it may not be obvious at the moment. – Kevin Ngo
* When you think about just how short a human life is compared to time itself, you’ll realize how insignificant our problems are in the whole grand scheme of things. No matter what you’re going through, it’s all temporary. Work on letting go of all the unnecessary stress you’re carrying around in order to have more time and mental energy to enjoy life. – Kevin Ngo
* When life gets you down and no one is there to help lift you back up, you can either continue waiting for someone to come along to help you, stay down, or decide that you’re strong enough to lift yourself back up. – Kevin Ngo
* If you feel like your life sucks, it’s a sign that something needs to change. If you don’t like where you are in life, do something about it. Improve yourself, daily. Sitting there and feeling sorry for yourself isn’t going to change anything. Plenty of people have turned their entire life around just by deciding to do so. Realize that you have the power to determine your own destiny. You can either waste it and live an unhappy life or use it to design and enjoy an incredible life. – Kevin Ngo
* Give yourself some time to heal, but not too much time. Misery can be addictive and no matter how comfortable it can make you feel at times, hanging on to it will only make things worse. – Kevin Ngo
More Encouraging Words (my book)
An uplifting song: Broken Girl
More Encouraging Videos
If you have any favorite encouraging quotes you’d like to share, feel free to leave them in the comments below. Thanks!
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots and learn more about Words of Encouragement – Inspirational Words of Wisdom.
We’re a community of Christian encouragers and inspirers. Our mission here is simple, “... [to] encourage each other and [to] build each other up, just as [we] are already doing.” (1 Thessalonians 5:11, NLT). We are change agents. We give inspirational messages and words of encouragement through daily inspirational readings, testimonials, and inspiring quotes. We encourage, inspire and motivate believers in their walk with God. Whether you’re in need of a Christian message, a quick word of encouragement or looking for a daily dose of inspiration, we welcome you!
As a community, we encourage you to get involved. If a devotion or testimony blesses you, share it with family, friends, and with co workers. Leave a comment. We all have a story, what's your testimony? If you’re a writer and would like to contribute by guest posting, view our guest post submission guidelines. I merely provide a platform for Christians to be encouraged, but it is God and those that visit, such as yourself, that help to make this platform possible and beneficial to others around the world.
I used to read some encouraging words to my kids from a book called, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. Alexander wakes up with gum in his hair, his best friend has deserted him, there's no dessert in his lunch bag, and he's served lima beans for dinner.
Are there days when you can relate to Alexander — when you have a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day? On those days you could use some words of encouragement.
Maybe you're feeling in need of some uplifting words today.
Sometimes we wake up in the morning and know we need some words of encouragement and strength.
Before our feet hit the floor, we sense the day may be careening downhill fast and I could use some words of inspiration.
Life pummels us with disappointments, challenges, and heartache, or maybe there's no obvious reason — our mood just shifts from light-hearted to heavy-laden.
When I'm having a no good, very bad day, my first reaction is to push through and ignore my feelings. I don't want to feel bad, so I think if I just keep moving, I'll shake it off.
This works on occasion, but other times it feels like moving through quicksand. I have no motivation or desire to do anything and am in need of some quotes about encouragement.
This is the time when I need some encouraging words and inspiration. I need some momentum to pull myself out of the doldrums and begin to reframe my thinking.
As I replace negative thoughts with an encouraging word of the day, I find my feelings and mood often follow.
1. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” ~Arthur Ashe
3. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” ~Anne Frank
4. “When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.” ~Alexander Graham Bell
Boost Your Confidence Daily
Want to feel more self-assured and motivated?
If so, then check out my FREE Report “99 Confidence Hacks To Massively Boost Your Confidence“.
Low confidence might be holding you back or infecting your relationships or work performance.
With these 99 Confidence Hacks, you’ll enjoy proven tips in ten key areas to give you clarity on your confidence roadblocks. You'll be able to challenge yourself to take small, manageable actions to boost your confidence.
Click here to download your report.
5. “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.”~Helen Keller
6. “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” ~Harriet Beecher Stowe
7. “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt
8. “If you don’t pay appropriate attention to what has your attention, it will take more of your attention than it deserves.” ~David Allen
9. “I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.” ~Dalai Lama
10. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” ~Helen Keller
11. “It is by going down into the abyss that we recover the treasures of life. Where you stumble, there lies your treasure.” ~Joseph Campbell
12. “In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” ~Tony Robbins
13. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” ~Thomas A. Edison
14. “You are never to old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” ~C.S. Lewis
Read: 101 Positive Affirmations To Practice Daily
15. “Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.” ~Victor Kiam
16. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.” ~Wayne Dyer
17. “Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now.” ~Denis Waitley
18. “Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” ~Thomas Jefferson
19. “The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best.” ~Epictetus
20. “Be impeccable with your word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.” ~Miguel Angel Ruiz
21. “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” ~William James
22. “Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins.” ~Jim Rohn
23. “I'd rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.” ~Robert H. Schuller
24. “If it is bread that you seek, you will have bread. If it is the soul you seek, you will find the soul. If you understand this secret, you know you are that which you seek.” ~Rumi
25. “Always say ‘yes' to the present moment. What could be more futile, more insane, than to create inner resistance to what already is? what could be more insane than to oppose life itself, which is now and always now? Surrender to what is. Say ‘yes' to life — and see how life suddenly starts working for you rather than against you.” ~Eckhart Tolle
26. “Perhaps everything terrible is in its being something that needs our love.” ~Rainer Maria Rilke
Related: 35 Hand-Picked Quotes About Confidence
27. “Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth.” ~Hopi prayer
28. “Let your soul stand cool and composed before a million universes.” ~Walt Whitman
29. “If you are going through hell, keep going.” ~Winston Churchill
30. “Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than suffering itself. And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream.” ~Paulo Coelho
31. “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future . . . but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.” ~Buddha
32. “In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.” ~Deepak Chopra
33. “Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression. It is a business asset. It attracts an keep friends. It lightens human burdens. It is the direct route to serenity and contentment.” ~Greenville Kleisser
34. “What you thought before has led to every choice you have made, and this adds up to you at this moment. If you want to change who you are physically, mentally, and spiritually, you will have to change what you think.” ~Dr. Patrick Gentempo
35. “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” ~Leo Buscaglia
36. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” ~Japanese Proverb
37. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” ~Robert Schuller
38. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” ~Kenji Miyazawa
39. “By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands — your own.” ~Mark Victor Hansen
40. “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” ~Stephen Covey
41. “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.” ~Thomas J. Watson
42. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~Maria Robinson
43. “If we did all the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.” ~Thomas Edison
Related: 83 Self-Care Quotes
44. “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value. ~Albert Einstein
45. “If you don't value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents — start charging for it.” ~Kim Garst
46. “Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” ~John D. Rockefeller
47. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ~Lolly Daskal
48. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” ~Michael John Bobak
49. “When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.” ~Audre Lorde
50. “A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.” ~Vince Lombardi
I hope you enjoyed these encouraging quotes. I hope you'll use these words of encouragement quotes to help you when you're having terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Which encouragement quotes were the more positive and inspirational for you?
It would be really great if you could help me spread these encouraging quotes to others. Would you be willing to send out some love to your friends and family? Please share these famous quotes on your preferred social media platform.
They are words of inspiration and encouragement from people who have .. “If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives.
Inspirational quotes and motivational sayings have an amazing ability to change the way we feel about life. This is why I find them so interesting and crucial on our paths to success.
So what’s their secret?
You see, the way you think and feel about yourself, including your beliefs and expectations about what is possible for you, determines everything that happens to you.
When you change the quality of your thinking, you change the quality of your life, sometimes instantly. Just as positive words can make someone smile or a well-timed humorous quote can make someone laugh, our thoughts react to the world in real-time.
You have complete control over only one thing in the universe — your thinking – and that’s where motivational quotes come in!
Jump to the quotes you’re looking for now:Inspirational Quotes About Life, Quotes for For Students, Motivational Quotes For Work, Success Quotes or Leadership Quotes
You can decide what you are going to think in any given situation. Your thoughts and feelings determine your actions and determine the results you get. It all starts with your thoughts – and I have found that inspirational words are a quick way to retune your thinking.
Try keeping a few uplifting excerpts or positive proclamations on hand. If you ever notice your energy or your spirit begin to drop, simply recite an inspirational and uplifting quote to quickly boost your mood.
I’ve compiled a list of some of the best motivational quotes so you can start the year by taking control of your thoughts, thinking positively and setting new goals. I’ve also compiled a free e-book of quotes that you can get by clicking the link.
If you are looking for another way to stay motivated in life, be sure to download my free guide to staying motivated during tough times.
Here are my favorite inspirational quotes about life:
This straight-to-business quote comes from the man who created the happiest place on earth – and a multibillion-dollar empire. Click here to tweet this inspirational quote.
When it comes to success quotes by famous people, Winston Churchill’s inspirational words of wisdom always make the list. Click here to tweet this quote.
Will Rogers was an American actor, cowboy, columnist and social commentator who believed in keeping forward momentum. Click here to tweet this quote.
When you replace ‘lose’ with ‘learn’ in your vocabulary, the thought of failure becomes less daunting and lets you focus on growth. Click here to tweet this.
Click the link button below to sign up for my daily quotes email that includes many more of my most popular inspirational quotes, delivered to your inbox daily. It will empower and motivate you to take action, create success, and enjoy life – no matter how tough it gets.
Vince Lombardi was an American football hero who’s uplifting words frequently make it onto Top 10 Inspirational Quotes lists. Click here to tweet this quote.
Steve Jobs truly captured some of the wisdom of life in this statement. Do that which you are passionate about and your work will feel effortless.
I believe this is one of the best quotes to live by because it reminds me to think without limits and never doubt my wildest thoughts.
There’s a special place in my heart for these inspirational words. They remind me of my unwavering determination to become a motivational speaker.
This line always puts a smile on my face because it alludes to the excitement of not knowing what to expect but seeing a possible life-changing outcome.
Maya Angelou was one of the top civil rights activists and embraced a spirit of positive thinking and sheer determination.
This piece of wisdom is one of my favorite quotes for students. It reminds us to apply what we learn and take action toward success, rather than waiting and hoping.
The exercise mentioned in this excerpt of my personal development philosophy is one of the keys to gaining clarity for what you really want in life. Start with a clear vision of your ideal life and happiness, then work backward to achieve it.
I love this pairing of quotation and image (below). Before we act, our imaginations often run wild, but when we move forward we often find the path ahead far less daunting than the horrifying version we had created in our minds.
Truly a quote to live by, the American captain of industry, Henry Ford, made this proclamation while reflecting on his life. He is still one of the wealthiest figures of the modern period. Ford also said, “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
Helen Keller is the author of this thought-provoking quote about life. I love her adventurous spirit and all or nothing attitude!
In this powerful Hasidic proverb, we learn an ancient truth that still holds up in modern times. The power of self-confidence is just as strong today as it was a long time ago. You can still change the thoughts of others by changing your thoughts about yourself.
F.D.R. famously alluded to the impact positive thinking can have on the world, stating that our doubts, or our self-limiting beliefs, were the only restraints on the possibilities of the future.
Albert Einstein authored this encouraging and uplifting quote. In just five words, he captured the essence of his intellectual philosophy and inspired others to embrace the creative process.
Professional baseball player and coach, Don Zimmer dedicated 65 years to the sport. The wisdom he left behind implies that will power and dedication are just as important as ability. Again, alluding to the concept that success is formed in the mind before it is manifested in reality.
At number twenty, we have one of the most famous quotes about life by Teddy Roosevelt, who served as President of the United States from 1901 to 1909. A true optimist, he believed in the value of always giving it your all, no matter what you have or where you are.
Related:Sales Quotes to Motivate Your Team to Sell More Effectively in 2019
Download My Free E-Book of Motivational Quotes to Live By
Click the button below to get my e-book with 15 questions to ask yourself to stay motivated and many more inspirational quotes that will empower and encourage you to take action, create success, and enjoy life.
My best quotes about business success have been inspired by the world’s best leaders. Whether you’re an entrepreneur, business owner, or manager, here are 20 leadership quotes to help motivate yourself to peak performance.
Remember that true leadership is about striving to become better in all areas of life and empowering everyone around you to become the best versions of themselves. Always focus on improving your leadership qualities as well as others around you.
Here are 20 of my favorite inspirational quotes for business leaders. If you find them to be particularly motivating, please share this post with your friends.
Thanks for reading my favorite motivational quotes of this year. I wish you a wonderful year and hope you can look to these inspirational words whenever you need a boost so you may confidently crush any challenges or goals that you set for yourself.
Use them to stay motivated as you learn how to write a book, become a better speaker, or set and achieve every SMART Goal on your path to success. They hold within them one of the greatest keys to success: positive energy!
You can also share your favorites on Facebook or send them to a friend who can use the encouragement.
Would you like more quotes like these? If the answer is “Yes!”click here to sign up for my 30 days of daily quotes by email.
In it, I will empower and encourage you to take action, create success, and enjoy life by using some of my favorite words of wisdom. Read one every day for 30 days or during times of negative thinking to completely change the way you see the world around you.
Be sure to take my new quiz, too, so you can find the quote that inspires you the most!
Please leave a comment with your best inspirational quotes or uplifting words of wisdom – – – I’d love to hear your top picks!
56 Motivational Inspirational Quotes About Life & Success (2019)
These inspirational quotes and famous words of wisdom will brighten up your day and make you feel ready to take on anything. Here's to your success!
Brian Tracy International
« Previous Post
Make Sure You Do These Things Before 2018Next Post »
7 Tips to Be More Effective in 2018
About Brian Tracy — Brian is recognized as the top sales training and personal success authority in the world today. He has authored more than 60 books and has produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs on sales, management, business success and personal development, including worldwide bestseller The Psychology of Achievement. Brian's goal is to help you achieve your personal and business goals faster and easier than you ever imagined. You can follow him on Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin and Youtube.
What you whisper to yourself every day has the power to determine the quality of your life. Train your mind with these words of encouragement and become your.