Mar 27, 2018 Find the perfect message to write in a baby shower card & choose Congratulations and all the best on the upcoming arrival of your little one.
A baby shower is an event of pure joy both for the parents-to-be and for the guests. But attending a baby shower is not as simple as it may seem. First, you have to decide which is the best gift for the future baby.
Then, you have to decide which are the best wishes or messages to write in a baby shower card. If friends or family, or even the future parents, can help you find the right gift, writing the wishes is only your responsibility.
I know how hard it can be to find the right words when it comes to something as delicate as the arrival of a baby. If you have no idea about what to write in a baby shower card, or how to make your baby shower card stand out, inspire yourself from this guide and make your note unforgettable.
A few years ago, back when baby showers used to be exclusively feminine events, addressing a baby shower card was an easy task. Today, depending on the type of baby shower you’re going to, or on your relationship with the parents and the family, you can address the baby shower card either to the mother, to both parents or to the whole family.
If the baby shower is organized only for the mom-to-be and her girlfriends, you should address the shower card only to the future mother. You can begin with the classical formulation “Dear” followed by the mother’s first name. If you are really close to the mother, you can even use a nickname.
However, regardless of your relationship with the mother, if the baby shower is a formal event, write the proper name of the mother. You should also use the mother’s proper name if you only know her in a professional setting.
If you are a close friend of the couple, address the baby shower card to both parents, mentioning only their first names. You should also address the baby shower card to both parents if the baby shower is organized as a mixed party.
Make sure the name on the baby shower card match the name written on the envelope, as this is an important detail.
The most important part of the baby shower card is, without any doubt, the body. The content will depend very much on the type of party, as well as on your relationship with the mother or parents. The body of a baby shower card should be simple, concise and clear, but this doesn’t mean it has to be dull.
If you are a close friend or relative, what you should write should come from your heart. However, if you’re not so close or just need some inspiration, here are a few ideas on what to write in a baby shower card.
If you are not a close friend of the mother, general wishes such as “Wishing you all the best for the new arrival!” or “Congratulations on your upcoming new arrival!” might be excellent ideas.
Here is a list of inspiring baby shower card messages:
Some phrases you can use for your baby shower card are:
If you are a close relative or a very close friend of the mom-to-be, the message written on the baby shower card can be more personal. In this case, there are many options to choose from when it comes to what to write in a baby shower card. These cards are great if you want to transmit the most personal feelings and thoughts to the mother. Just write anything you feel like saying. However, if you need some inspiration, here are some personal messages you could use:
If the mother is faithful, you could even write a religious message in the baby shower card. If the family is Christian, some suggestions might be:
In these cases, you can simply adapt a simple message to fit a more “special” card, but if you feel in difficulty about what to write in the baby shower card, here are some tips you should follow.
If the mother is expecting twins, it will be difficult to find a suitable card on the market. But even if the selection of baby shower cards dedicated to multiple pregnancies is limited, you can simply personalize your message to address this special circumstance. In this case, you could even use a hand-made baby shower card created especially for this event.
If the pregnancy is difficult, or if you know that the expected baby will be born with health problems, remember that your baby shower card is meant to bring joyful congratulations and optimism. Your words should offer a little bit of comfort to the future parents and restore their confidence and faith.
In some cases, a baby shower can even be held in cases of adoption. In this case, remember not to make any weird references to giving birth. Wishing that the baby inherits the mom’s smile or dad’s eyes is also inappropriate. A general congratulation message and the best wishes for the new family are the best things to write.
The ending of a baby shower card is also very important. Depending on your relationship with the mother, you can end your baby shower card with a general formulation, such as “Best wishes”, “Kind regards”, or “All the best”. If you are close to the mother, a more appropriate ending would be “Love always”, “With love” or “Hugs and kisses”. These endings are perfect for all baby shower cards, including those written for mothers expecting twins, for adoption or difficult pregnancies.
If the message written in the body was a funny message, you should end the baby shower card on the same note. Some ideas, in this case, are: “Rock on”, “Enthusiastically” or “Peace, love and happiness”. For a religious message instead, you could end your baby shower card with “Blessings” or “God bless you”.
Regardless of your relationship with the mother, if the baby shower is formal, in addition to writing a formal congratulations message, you should also end the baby shower card in a formal way, with “Yours sincerely” or “Kind regards”.
As you can see, writing a baby shower card is not as complicated as it may seem. All you have to do now is to inspire yourself from the messages above, then personalize the one you like most. Regardless of your choice, your baby shower card will definitely stand out.
Have you ever attended a baby shower before? Do you have any other suggestions about what to write in a baby shower card? If you want to share your thoughts and ideas with us, leave a comment below. We would love to hear from you and you could even inspire someone else.
Now all you have to do is to find the perfect baby shower card and present your congratulations together with a beautiful gift. The future mom will surely appreciate it!
Baby showers are special occasions as friends and relatives gather to wish a new mother or new parents the best as they start to take on one of life's most.
The most important part of the baby shower message is the body of the card. What the baby shower message should convey depends on the type of gathering and how close you are with the parents-to-be.
If you’re a work colleague or an acquaintance, for example, a simple message of congratulations is appropriate. If you’re a close friend or a relative, it’s always fitting to write something meaningful, emotional, and inspirational. A lovely quote on motherhood sounds adorable and personable. Don’t forget that personal sentiments are most appreciated by parents.
If you’re feeling stuck and need the inspiration to get those words out, we’ve gathered some sweet baby shower card wishes and delightful baby shower card quotes.
Various studies show that a whopping 90% of all people prefer getting a greeting card than an email card. Why? Because greeting cards convey emotions and people are emotional beings. They feel more personal and more meaningful. Greeting cards can stay with the receiver for days, months, even years to come.
Every mom and father-to-be could most certainly use a few baby shower card wishes that convey words of advice, encouragement, and wisdom. Even better if you make them laugh. Whether you end up writing a baby shower wishes of health, a cute message for mom, or a funny one, these sweet personalized baby shower card wishes will make the celebrations more magical.
A baby shower serves as a pleasant diversion from all the craziness and a fun time for the guest of honor to show off her ever adorable baby bump. This is also the perfect time to celebrate one last hurrah with the girls before the baby says, “Hello, World!” As a guest, you’ll want to assure that this day goes as smoothly as possible, full of celebrations and smiles. Make your addition to all of this baby shower happiness with some touching baby shower wishes and messages.
If you find yourself asking what to write in a baby shower card or are searching for an element that will take your baby shower greeting over the top, you are in the right place. These inspirational baby sentiments will help you reiterate just how excited you are for the newest addition. To get started on finding the perfect inspiration, pick a section below.
There is something magical about a wish that just can’t be described. An almost mom prepping the house for baby and getting ready for all the before baby celebrations could definitely use a few wishes, words of wisdom, or advice. Well wishes for a baby shower will touch hearts and allow you to say ‘congratulations’ and ‘we love you’ like never before. It won’t take much time to add one of these baby shower best wishes to your greeting card, and you won’t regret it. These short and sweet personalized wishes will serve as a part of all the festive celebrations.
As you pick up a pen and get ready to draft your baby shower card wishes, make sure that the well wishes you write stay true to you and shine a spotlight on your one-of-a-kind relationship to the parents-to-be. These adorable new baby wishes are a great place to get inspiration for your charming sentiment for the little one’s debut. You can also use inspiration from the baby shower theme.
These baby shower wishes for a boy (more like wishes for a little prince) are a fun way to celebrate his almost arrival with the happy couple. Mom-to-be will cherish your sweet greeting and keep it close to her heart to share with her handsome man a few years down the road. These kind baby shower words also make for great shower keepsakes and the perfect addition to a baby shower photo book. Use the below template to draft the best and most personalized wishes for the little man.
If you know the gender of the baby before the shower, then why not reflect that in your baby shower card greeting? She’s sugar and spice and everything nice, and she’s about to change this happy couple’s world in the best way imaginable. Share these touching baby shower card wishes for the pink bundle of joy with mom on her big day. Go one step further and print these sweet words onto a custom canvas print that mom and dad can hang in the little one’s nursery. This makes the perfect baby shower gift.
When you think of the word ‘baby’ you can’t help but immediately be drawn to words like adorable, darling, sweet, heavenly, lovable and the list goes on. If you’re getting stuck there, don’t worry. It’s not uncommon to get writers’ block, especially when trying to find perfect words for an almost newly mom. If you’re looking to fill in all of the blank space of your ‘Welcome Baby card’ but seem to be at a loss for words, look to these cute baby shower card messages for inspiration.
Jun 17, 2016 Are you looking for the perfect baby shower card messages? Our congratulations and best wishes to you as you step into this exciting new.
Looking for a congratulation message or a quote to wish your close one on her baby shower? We have a list of beautiful baby shower quotes and messages with images that’ll definitely make your friend smile.
Are you sending these quotes and messages to a friend invited you for a baby shower? Wait, perhaps you are the person organizing a baby shower instead? Read on and grab the one you like!
Typically, baby showers are held during the last trimester of a woman’s pregnancy to celebrate the happy occasion. You can consider this as an official announcement of a baby arriving soon. During this joyous event, you should definitely bring some lovely gifts for the expecting mother, and attach loving baby shower congratulations quotes with them!
A beautiful baby shower message is just the thing to look for when you are wishing happy baby shower to the new parents on a congratulatory card. Before we start, we’d like to give you a gentle reminder that a baby shower does not, in fact, revolve around showering a newborn baby.
1. Congrats on your baby shower and welcome to parenthood, the most wonderful hood to ever go through!
2. A new baby will make your family richer and happier! Congratulations and wishing you lots of adventures ahead!
3. Nothing is more pleasing than a baby’s laughter echoing in your house! Congratulations on becoming parents soon!
4. Best wishes and congratulations on your baby shower! I hope your new baby is as amazing as its parents!
5. Another milestone crossed off the list! Congratulations on your fabulous baby shower, let’s welcome the baby into the family.
6. You are weeks away from finally meeting your baby! Congrats on this joyful occasion and may sleepless nights be a joy!
7. Here is so fabulous memories with your baby, and plenty of laughter! Congrats to the soon-to-be parents!
8. Congratulations! Parenthood is a responsible job, but I couldn’t think of a better family for this baby!
9. Congratulation on your baby, you will be the best parents anyone could ask for!
10. I am so happy to know that you are about to witness the pure miracle that is a baby! Congrats and all the best!
11. Your days of sleep will soon become history! Enjoy your baby shower and congrats to you both!
12. Parenthood means having fun and making loving memories with your little one! Have the best baby shower ever and congratulations!
13. Welcoming a baby into your family is messy, chaotic, and yet unbelievably rewarding! Congrats on your baby shower, you’ll do amazing!
14. This baby sure knew which family would love it the most! Have a blast at your baby shower and congrats on the new addition!
15. A baby brings everything at once- joy, tears and happiness! Congratulations on your baby shower, enjoy this precious alone time!
16. Congratulations on becoming parents soon! May your baby shower be the epitome of love and happiness!
17. May your bun in the oven has its mama’s eyes and its daddy’s charms! Congrats on your beautiful baby shower!
18. A little one is on its way, and we are beyond thrilled! Congratulations on bringing so much love to your baby shower!
19. Congratulations to you both, I hope that on your baby shower, you are surrounded by love and happiness!
20. A few more weeks of silence left! Congratulations on your perfect baby shower, now let’s make some memories!
When you read the baby shower congratulations quotes below, remember to keep the happy family in mind and pick the quote that would suit them the best! After all, it is more meaningful to receive a message that is personalized to the recipient, isn’t it? As such, we recommend that you also add in the family’s name, and if they have already named their baby, feel free to add that into the wishes as well! But first, let’s enjoy the baby shower congratulations quotes below.
21. Seeing you so happy on your baby shower makes my heart melt! Congrats to you both, you’ll be the perfect parents!
22. Congratulations to you both, may this baby shower be a celebration of what’s to come- laughter, happiness and harmony!
23. You are weeks away from baby bliss, and I couldn’t be happier for you! Sending love and congratulations to you both!
24. Enjoy the precious journey of parenthood, it will soon become your favorite thing to do!
25. Nothing says love more than a baby on its way! Congratulations and wishing you best of luck in the months ahead!
26. May the love you feel on your baby shower be the best example for what’s ahead! Congrats and all the best!
27. On your baby shower, I wish your little one comes into this world surrounded by love and care! Congratulations!
28. Get ready to discover a love larger than life! Congratulations on your baby, may this shower be the best one yet!
29. I hope your baby delivers the greatest love you’ve ever known! Congratulations on already being amazing parents!
30. Today, let’s celebrate life, love and everlasting happiness! I cannot wait to meet your little angel!
31. God has bestowed so much more happiness into your life through this new family member. Congratulations on your new baby!
32. What a pleasant new arrival in your family! I wish you all the best and endless joy and laughter!
33. Thank you so much for inviting us to share the excitement of your newborn baby! Wish you all the best with babyhood!
34. The smallest footprints leave the biggest marks in our hearts. Enjoy this newfound love in your family and congratulations!
35. What a lucky parent you are! Soak in the joy of having a new baby and appreciate your life’s biggest price.
36. We wish you happiness, joy and most of all, a hassle-free child upbringing! May he/she grow up to be the best child you could have wished for.
37. Congratulations on your new baby! Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
38. Oh boy! We can’t wait to see him grow up along with your family. Congratulations!
39. We can’t promise much, but you can be ready to get plenty of toys for your newborn child. Congratulations on your new baby!
40. Welcome to the world, little one. We wish you a lifetime filled with joy and happiness, and may all your wishes come true!
When a family welcomes a new baby, they are also expecting plenty of happy memories ahead of them. There will be new experiences if they already have other children around. The elder siblings will be welcoming their new siblings, while the relatives can prepare to welcome a new addition to the family, bringing more liveliness to the house. Whatever the case might be, you can be sure that these baby shower quotes for both boys and girls will be a very welcomed addition to the party!
41. What an exciting time it must be for your family! We wish your family even more joy and laughter with this new addition.
42. This little child has no idea how blessed he/she is to have such amazing parents. We wish him all the best in his life!
43. Dear child, we wish that you will grow up with the same twinkle in the eyes as your mother, and the same humour as your dad’s. Lots of love!
44. With such a beautiful baby to play with, adore and love so much more, who could possibly ask for more? Congratulations to your family!
45. We are so excited to meet your newborn baby. There’s lots of joy and love coming your way already!
46. Thank you for inviting us to this special occasion! Warmest wishes to you and your expanding family.
47. Hey, there little one! We love you already! Here’s to years and years of love, health and joy.
48. You are going to bring your parents so much love and joy. Welcome to the world, young one!
49. Today marks a special day for your family. May your child be blessed forevermore!
50. Children are the greatest joys there can ever be for a parent. We’re free to babysit for you if you need to catch some sleep!
51. Sweet, sweet child, you’re so lucky to be a part of this family! Here’s to your first birthday and many more!
52. It was so difficult picking out a gift for this special baby. We welcome him/her into our lives!
53. No words can express how happy we are for this new blessing in your family. Congratulations, and let’s give this young one a great first party!
54. Love just got real, and it’s all about to get even more real as time passes! A shower of blessings to you and your new baby.
55. Your home will soon be filled with so many more new toys and memories. All the best, and here’s to more happy memories!
56. Welcome to the world, little angel. We’re so happy to meet you, and we’re so thrilled that you’re here to stay with us!
57. There’s going to be so many happy and wonder-filled times awaiting you in the future. Congratulations, and we hope you like our gifts!
58. Here’s to lots of smiles, laughter, patience, learning and joy. We hope that your baby grows up healthy and well!
59. Congratulations to the new parents! We wish you endless patience and love to make your new role as parents a great success!
60. Sending plenty of happy thoughts your way as you welcome this someone new into your family.
Did you like these baby shower congratulations quotes that we have compiled for you above? If you did, feel free to share them with your friends and family, so that they too can write beautiful baby shower congratulations quotes for the expecting parents.
Are you going to share any of the above baby shower congratulation messages and quotes you found here with your friends and family? We hope you do! After all, compiling this list of baby shower quotes and messages with images is by no means an easy feat – some shares and exposure would be helpful! Share them today!
Baby showers are special occasions as friends and relatives gather to wish a new mother or new parents the best as they start to take on one of life's most.