Graduation is one of the most memorable events in person's life. Here is a lot of graduation wishes for friends on this special occasion.
Pick up the Grad Wish magazine that includes the names of all graduates by college inside The Daily News on Thursday at newsstands around.
After the years of hard-work and dedication a student get graduate and it makes graduation, a very special day for them and their families. Wishing the graduate is the best way to admire his/her hard-work and dedication and to make your wishes more impressive here are few best messages and wishes for graduation day.
1) Congratulations on your graduation. May this be the beginning of a successful journey.
2) To succeed in life, align your education with your skills, goals and dreams. Good luck.
3) Your graduation is only a glimpse of what lies ahead in your bright future. Wishing you the very best for the coming years.
4) What your mind can perceive you have achieved! Congratulations for finishing your course with honors!
5) Your success is not a surprise! It’s well deserved and will give you a chance to spread your wings. You are great!
6) Your degree is not just a piece of paper. It is the set of wings that will help you fly away and burst out of the horizon into a new world called your life. Congratulations.
7) So many dreamers; but only a few achievers; and you are one of those who achieved the goal! Congratulations on your graduation! We are all proud of you.
8) Congratulations on your graduation. Another achievement unlocked. You did it!
9) Graduating is certainly a milestone but Life is the biggest learning experience of them all! You’re now about to find out what learning really means. Wishing you all the best on this special day and good luck for the future.
10) You dreamt, you planned, you believed, you worked, and you conquered. Congratulations for achieving this milestone. Get ready for a whole new adventure.
11) Congratulations on your graduation! Just remember the things may not always go the way you want them to, but life has a way of taking those new directions and turning them into opportunities. All the best and good luck for the future.
12) Graduation is only the beginning. It’s a time to learn, grow, and share. Congrats!
13) Cheers to the new graduate – let’s celebrate your success! I’m sending you my best wishes for a successful future.
14) Congratulations! You have come this far. There’s no stopping now. Follow your passion. It will lead you to the fulfillment of your dreams.
15) Congratulations on your graduation. You are almost there. Now all you have to do is go out there and show the world what you are made of.
16) Remember the past, live in the present and look forward to the future! May your graduation be just the beginning of a lifetime of fulfillment for you.
17) Congratulations on your graduation & All the best for a bright future ahead of you!
18) Congratulations on scripting the first chapter of your success story. Keep writing bigger, brighter things.
19) Nothing in life can take away the lessons you have learnt while walking along the road to success. Congratulations for graduating.
20) Accomplishing the small things is the first step in achieving greatness – graduating shows that you’re well on your way!
21) Learning does not end with graduation, life is a continuous learning whatever you do and wherever life brings you. Have a blissful life ahead, congratulations to you.
22) Congratulations on your graduation. Education is the key to unlocking your potential. The diploma helps a little too.
23) Today you’re a step closer to your dream and will soon be reaping the fruits of your hard work. Congratulations!
24) The road to your success in your career continues as you achieved a new milestone in education. Congratulations on your graduation!
25) Here’s wishing you all the best for the future and a life filled with joy as you step into the world of your dreams.
26) I hope and pray that all your fondest dreams come true just this way. Congratulations.
27) I am so proud of you, you worked so hard and now you graduated! I wish you every success and joy always! Love and hugs for you! Congratulations!
28) It’s time to relax after all the work. Enjoy your graduation and best wishes with all your plans!
29) Now that you have graduated you can finally start EARNING but you will never stop LEARNING. Congratulations.
30) Here’s hoping that your degree will unlock even more doors to the success you very well deserve. Congratulations!
31) Graduation is a time for celebration, a time of reflection, and a time to contemplate your great future that lies ahead. Wishing you a all the best for what lies ahead.
32) Congratulations on your graduation. I am very happy for you.
33) Anything is possible – all you have to do is believe in yourself and with your graduation you’ve proven it. Wishing you all the best in what lies ahead and good luck.
34) On your graduation, celebrate your success. At the same time, prepare yourself for tomorrow and brace yourself for new challenges and endeavor you’ll face ahead. Congratulations on your graduation!
35) Your graduation is a great achievement, but that’s nothing compared to what life has in store for you next with even bigger challenges and opportunities.
36) There are few times in life when you’ll put as much work into a single accomplishment as you did for the last four years. Congratulations on finishing what you started.
37) Congratulations! You may think that you’ve completed something, but really it has only just begun. Make sure that you treat your education as a springboard, not a finish line.
38) Go forth in life to achieve your dreams, but don’t forget the reasons and the people who make the journey worth the trouble. Congratulations on your graduation.
39) Your graduation proves all of your hard work and determination. Congratulations!
40) Hardwork ends with sweet reward. Congratulations to your graduation, may you continue to be blessed and guided after graduation.
41) You’ve worked so hard and successfully completed your studies. Now the real work beings with you’re new teacher – LIFE!
42) You have portrayed that hard work is the key to success. Congratulations on your graduation!
43) Happy Graduation. All the best for your new life. Make it a successful one.
44) Truly, you are deserving of this success. It’s now time to set newer and higher goals and don’t stop until you reach the top!
45) Your graduation merely provides you with a piece of paper. It’s the lessons you’ve learned along the way which will forever guide your life – Congratulations
46) Congratulations on your outstanding achievement! Looking back, it was all worth it. Wishing you all the best in the wonderful career you have chosen.
47) Dear Graduate, you have made your family and friends very proud. I wish you the best of luck for the future, Congratulations.
48) Congratulations for believing in yourself and working hard towards your dreams. In life as well as college, you are a winner.
49) May your degree be like a lighted torch that will serve as your spotlight for other to see. May you continue to inspire others with your honors. Congratulations on your graduation!
50) Today is a route marker. It tells you how far you’ve come, not that you have finished your journey. Keep learning, keep trying, and keep accomplishing. Congratulations.
51) Congrats on graduating! I wish you the very best of luck in all your future endeavors. May success always find you.
52) Graduation is a momentous and meaningful day for you. I would like you to know that I am happy for your success. Congratulations!
53) Your graduation ceremony is a celebration of the fact that you are now ready to go out there and make the world a better place. Congratulations.
54) Your graduation is a momentous occasion that you will remember for the rest of your life. Congratulations and here’s to the next step
55) Your graduation marks the end of studying and the beginning of life’s real learning. Congratulations.
56) What a great feeling to be on top of the world! It’s time to celebrate your graduation day. This is YOUR day!
57) Congratulations for stepping closer to your dream career.
58) You’ve graduated but never forget what you have learnt.
59) Your combination of hard work, effort and passion is what enabled you to fulfill this dream. Congrats graduate – hats off to you!
60) It must be a very proud moment for you. Chasing a dream requires your efforts and passion. Hard work isn’t over when you graduated. It’s just a break as you enter the new battlefields of life. Good luck and congratulations!
61) A chapter in your educational book of life has ended. Another one starts as you venture on to achieve your dreams. Congratulations!
62) Congratulations and best wishes for a bigger, better tomorrow.
63) To a happy ending and a new beginning, new chapter, new endeavors and new challenges. Congratulations!
64) Congratulations on climbing the first step to success. May you scale new heights.
65) Just because you’re a graduate doesn’t mean that you know everything – it just means that now you’re better prepared to learn what life has in store for you.
66) Congratulations for carving out your own identity. We are extremely proud of you.
67) College opened your mind to a world of possibilities. Now open your mind to the impossible. Congratulations.
68) Your degree may get you a good job but only hard work will give you a good career. Good luck and congratulations.
69) We’re so happy that you’ve achieved this great milestone – Wishing you great success with your dreams and career aspirations.
70) Congratulations on completing these 4 years that have set you up for the rest of your life. Just remember that like university, all things that are worth it take time and effort.
71) On your graduation just remember one thing – always look back to your education, never your mistakes. Congratulations.
72) May your graduation be the beginning of many more wonderful achievements in your life. Congratulations.
73) We’re very proud of you and your success. Your graduation is tremendous accomplishment. Well done
74) Congrats graduate, you have really outdone yourself! Your family and friends wish you nothing but the very best.
75) Your graduation is only a glimpse of what lies ahead in your bright future. Wishing you the very best for the coming years.
76) You’re a graduate! We’re all really excited for you. You’ve accomplished something worth celebrating!
77) Congrats on this happy date! Always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think!
78) Extremely happy and proud of your graduation. Keep it up!
79) Your whole life is ahead of you. Whatever you do, don’t spend it chasing after somebody else’s dream. Be brave and follow your own – Congratulations on your graduation.
80) Whatever you set your mind to, you achieve it. Congratulations for proving his maxim to be right.
81) Chase your dreams, burst out at the seams. Never stop trying, never stop learning. Live life to the fullest, give it nothing but your best. Congratulations.
82) Congratulations for reaching out to new horizons armed with a degree.
80) Education is about understanding the possibilities that the world has to offer. Being successful in life is about understanding the possibilities that you can create by yourself. Congratulations & Good luck.
83) Learning everyday is the ultimate key to success. Don’t ever stop learning, dreaming and achieving. Go get ‘em, graduate!
84) Graduating is not the end of hard work – it’s just a break before you get into the new and bigger challenges in life. Good luck!
85) You will make mistakes and be wounded many times in your life. Don’t give in – it’s just an experience. Wishing you to find your own star and reach for it!
86) Congratulations for being a graduate and wish you lots of joy on a grand graduation party.
87) Congratulations on your graduation. Be confident that you’re now fully prepared for what life has in store for you. All the best.
88) Congratulations on completing this important life step. Remember to always keep climbing the staircase.
89) Your career will take you through unknown twists and turns but it is your education which will be the pillar you can always lean on. Congratulations on your graduation.
90) May your graduation be just the beginning of a lifetime of fulfillment for you. Congratulations!
91) You dreamt big, reached far and now you’re a star! Congrats on your graduation. May the next chapter of your life bring you joy, passion and inspiration.
92) The power of education can’t be measured, unless you count its power to create a career, a life, provide for a family and most importantly – pave the way for a better tomorrow. Congratulations on getting yours.
93) Education is a remarkable tool – It enables you to do wonderful things that can catapult you to great success. Congratulations on your graduation and all the best for the future.
94) May your graduation ceremony be the spark that lights up the fireworks of success and happiness in your life. Congratulations.
95) You fought battles, overcame obstacles. You had a goal, gave it your soul. You worked hard, went the extra yard. You gave it your all, today you stand tall. Congratulations.
96) Congratulations! Take some time today to think about what you learned outside the classroom. You’ll probably find that much more valuable than what you learned in it.
97) Now that you’ve graduated follow your heart and embrace what dreams are important to you. Cherish them. Own them. And pursue them with all of your might.
98) Be proud of this moment – you deserve it for all the effort and passion you invested. Thumbs up for your great performance.
99) May the Lord continue to be your guide as you go through the next challenges in life. He has seen your through your challenges and has brought you to this point of completion. Congratulations!
100) Hardwork and patience go together, your achievement on graduating with honors proves that you did both. Congratulations to a successful career life ahead.
101) Graduation is a time for celebration, a time of reflection, and a time to contemplate your great future that lies ahead. Wishing you a all the best for what lies ahead.
Mortar boards at the ready! It’s time to celebrate the achievements and hard work put in by graduates. You may know one or more people graduating from high school, college or even just a course. Their dedication to academia is a huge accomplishment and you will probably want to send a gift or card. If so then you need to consider what you’re going to write in your card. Graduation wishes and messages can be tricky to write but fear not because they don’t have to be.
We’ve put together an extensive list of graduation wishes and messages, including quotes, funny wishes, and specific messages for sons, daughters, college and high school graduates. You can choose to use them however you like, be that as inspiration for your own, personalised for your specific situation or exactly as they are.
Table of Contents
For a graduation card or to go with a gift use one of these simple yet touching graduation wishes. You can copy them as they are or use them as inspiration for writing your own.
If you prefer to congratulate the graduate rather than wishing them well or success then use one of the congratulations messages below.
A clever or insightful quote can be a great way to really capture the moment. There have been many famous people over the years who have spoken or written astute things regarding graduation. They work very well in cards so use one of the selected few below.
Whilst graduation can be a serious celebration there’s no harm having some fun on the day! It is a time for joy and happiness, so what better way to show that than with laughter?
College graduation is a massive achievement and one that shouldn’t be taken lightly. The four years it takes requires hard work and dedication, all of which should be celebrated and congratulated.
Graduating high school is one of the biggest moments in a young persons life. It marks the start of a new phase in a persons life, be that going on to college or into work. This change and the new chapter of someone’s life means wishing them success and congratulations is only fitting.
When it’s your son graduating the pride and love you’ll feel will be overwhelming. It also represents the growing up of your once little boy, moving on to greater things. Let him know just how proud of him you are and congratulate him on a wonderful achievement.
As with a son, a daughter graduating will fill you with just as much love and pride. Let her know how proud of her you are, and that seeing her become the independent, strong woman she now is has been such a pleasure.
Graduation wishes: What to say to your favorite grad. Graduation is a big deal! Whether it's high school, college, grad school or any school, it's a milestone.
Let the caps fly and the celebrations begin! It’s almost time for the scholars you know to move their tassels from one side to another and look to the future. As you begin to receive graduation announcements in the mail and mark your calendars to attend ceremonies, you may also be thinking about what to write in a graduation card and which gifts to send. Graduation wishes come in all sorts of shapes and sizes and personalization is key. Whether you are hoping to congratulate the graduate with a funny graduation caption or a few sincere graduation quotes, we have pulled together some graduation message examples for you to use and personalize to your liking. Say ‘congrats graduate,’ ‘we’re so proud,’ and ‘keep up the good work’ to any graduate with these message ideas.
Show your grad how special they are by writing an unforgettable message to congratulate them on this new milestone. Whether you use a bit of humor or give them advice they can’t get anywhere else, your graduation card is an opportunity to express your joy. Before you write your graduation message, consider these writing tips:
When it comes to graduation cards, we know that it can be hard to pick out only one (between the seemingly millions) that suits the guest of honor just right. Whether the card is funny, sincere, or a serious tearjerker, we have the best wishes that will add the most personalized touch. Use these as inspiration when writing your message for the big day.
College graduation is one grand achievement. Although these past four years have gone by in just a blink of an eye, your grad has their whole life ahead of them. Your university graduation wishes will be the perfect cheers to the past and congrats to the future with these messages ideas and inspiration.
There is a lot of adventure that awaits a recent high school graduate. Between saying goodbye to hometown friends and packing up for the college dorms, your grad could surely use a hearty congrats (and maybe even a few wise words.) Find some inspiration with some of our favorite ways to say just that.
35 Best College Graduation Card Messages. Jun 27, 2017 Jun 15, I am sending you my best wishes for a successful future. Congrats on.