Wishing you Merry Christmas! Love your friends as your family, and they will become a family you love.
Writing Christmas wishes for friends can be difficult especially for those who are not good with words. You can probably choose the most beautiful Christmas card, but conveying your feelings with Christmas messages might be your dilemma. Worry no more. With our collection of heartwarming Christmas wishes for friends, you will be able to get inspiration on what to write on those Christmas cards.
In this post, you’ll find a good selection of Christmas messages for friends and loved ones. We carefully wrote each of these Christmas wishes aiming to give inspiration to those are needing some inspiration. Browse and enjoy our beautiful Christmas greetings for friends.
Greet your friend a merry Christmas this holiday season with these warm and heartfelt Christmas wishes for friends.
Christmas is one of the most wonderful times of the year. This season is the best time to express our love and appreciation to people who makes our year wonderful. Our friends are one of them. These warm Christmas wishes for friends would be perfect to express your Christmas greetings.
Still can’t find the perfect words to say happy holidays or merry Christmas to your friend? No worries, we still have more Christmas wishes for friends below. Browse and pick the ones that will be perfect for Christmas cards for your special friends and loved ones.
In this section, you’ll find heartwarming Christmas greetings for friends that you can send as SMS or write in a Christmas card. You may also combine some of these Christmas wishes for friends to your own greetings for more personal touch. Enjoy!
Do you have a special friend you wish to greet this Christmas. However, you might find yourself in doubt on what to tell them. Find some inspiration from these samples of merry christmas wishes for special friend. We include some sweet and cute Christmas wishes that will make them feel your love.
Still don’t know what to write in a Christmas card? In this section, we wrote some beautiful words that will greet your friend a Merry Christmas thru card messages. Pick one below and tweak as needed.
Add some humor to your Christmas wishes for friend with these funny Christmas greetings. These funny Christmas messages are best to send to your cool friends and best friends who wouldn’t mind light joke on Christmas day.
Nowadays, sending Christmas wishes to friend became easier. You can now send messages thru your mobile phone. If you’re looking for some Christmas text message for friends, keep browsing below.
Below are more Christmas wishes for friends that can be included in gift tags, sent as sms or posted in their social media accounts.
And there you have it! We hope that this collection of Christmas wishes for friends help you find inspiration as you write the best Christmas greetings. Feel free to share these Christmas wishes to your social media networks and friends. Happy holidays!
Merry Christmas Greeting Quote Christmas Morning Quotes, Merry Christmas . Merry Christmas wishes families for friends, family, wife, son, husband, sister.
The magical season is here once more, and you are out of ideas on what to say to your loved ones. There is no need to hurry. We have got you covered. Below are 25 best Merry Christmas wishes that would cheer your friends and family.
1 May the sparkle and joy of Christmas fill your heart. I wish you a season filled with happiness and merry making.
2 Christmas is a season of enjoying the simple things that make life beautiful. May you have great memories that will permanently touch your heart. I wish you so much joy during this season and all through to the New Year.
3 This is a season filled with warmth from friendships and comfort from loved ones. Having you as my friend fills me with so much joy and the thought of you makes my heart bright. Have a merry Christmas.
4 There is no better time for friends and family to come together such as Christmas. May the true meaning of this season fill our hearts, and that is, to appreciate the love given to us by not taking it for granted.
5 Christmas is here again. May your home be filled with laughter, contentment, harmony, peace, and abundance of mercy.
11 Dear, may your Christmas be as warm and as sweet as a steaming cup of coffee.
12 Amidst the soulful Christmas carols, may this season grant you many uncountable wishes and may your heart be full of contentment.
13 Receive my heartfelt greetings with Christmas season gift wrapped in a unique feeling of joy
14 It is yet another time to give and receive but blessed is he who gives then he who receives. Spread the warmth and love brought about by Christmas. Let it be savored by friends, family and the neighborhood.
15 Christmas is a glorious season. It is a magical season filled with joy. May you make memorable moments, unbreakable bonds and hoe for a better future.
21 Christmas comes with heavenly gifts and magic. May these gifts gladden your heart as you experience the wonder of love. Laugh wholeheartedly and keep cheer alive in you.
22 Sending thoughtful wishes your way; of joy and unending testimonies. I wish you light to dispel any darkness. May you see Christmas through the eyes of a child and you will discover so much magic within.
23 It is a time for family and friends to gather in merry and cheer. It is Christmas. I am sending you good wishes and love.
24 I wish you a merry Christmas and bright days for all the year through. You are warmly thought of and deeply cherished.
25 To someone special, love makes all things possible. May your days be filled with love as you celebrate Christmas. Have an incredible Christmas.
31 The ultimate goal for Christmas is to do something extra for someone. I am going to do just that, by wishing you Merry Christmas and surprise you with a special gift.
32 The basic ingredients for Merry and Happy Christmas are gifts of time and love. I am giving you all my love so that you have the best holiday ever.
33 I hope you have great time during Christmas and receive many big and fantastic gifts that will fill your heart with joy.
34 Let’s celebrate this blissful New Year by wishing Merry Christmas. May the holiday fill every desire of yours.
35 Merry Christmas to the sweetest person in the world. You shine brighter than the stars during the entire year, and here is hoping you receive the love back during the Holiday.
41 What can you wish for Christmas than many blessings, happiness, and even more love than the previous year? I am grateful for your presence in my life. Sending you just a bit of your thoughtfulness.
42 May your home be filled with all the joy during the festive season. May the holiday make every wish and dream come true, and you enjoy a truly Merry Christmas.
43 December is the month of cakes and candles, snow and songs, laughter and love, and the month of the special festival. Wishing you a blessed and Merry Christmas.
44 There is no gift out there that can truly show you how much I care. You are my best friend, my all, and my everything in this world. I carry you in my heart everywhere I go. Merry Christmas.
45 Faith makes everything possible. Hope makes things work, and love makes things beautiful. I hope you have all the three for the festive season. Merry Christmas.
Happy Holiday Greetings!
Holidays come as a blissful release from all the hustle and bustles that usually marks our daily lives. Special holidays such as Christmas, New Year, Independence Day etc. are widely celebrated around the world and you don’t want to miss the chance to send Happy Holiday greetings to someone dear.
Therefore, we bring you some Happy Holiday greetings for friends, family, and even businesses or companies and may you have fun-ward and tired never reading it.
See Also: Best Happy Anniversary Messages and Wishes
1. I wish you a happy holiday with sweet and memorable moments, dear Freind.
2. Dearest friend, there are many holidays but I wish this to be one among the best holiday yet to come. Enjoy! and don’t forget to capture them in clicks to show me later.
3. Wishing you unlimited joy and infinite fun! May this holiday revive your spirit so you can return full of energy and vitality. Have a Happy Holiday and see you soon!
4. Dear (your friend’s name) Now the Holiday is here! I hope you have countless happy moments full of worthy adventures. Cheers!
5. Hey buddy!, It’s me sending you great holiday greetings and good wishes. Have a superb break to relish the moments of joy and love which would make your holiday even more blissful!
6. Christmas won’t feel the same without you here, but I hope you have a wonderful holiday time!
7. Missing you even more at this time of the year! Merry Christmas, [friend’s name].
8. I’m truly grateful to have a friend like you. Thinking of you with lots of love. Happy Holiday!
9. I hope you’ll enjoy a wonderful Christmas! Warmest wishes to you my friend.
10. It might feel like the hardest year for you, but I wish you a new year full of peace and love!
11. Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. Sending happy holiday greetings and may you find many reasons for happiness.
12. ‘Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. These are my wishes for you, Merry Christmas dear friend, may you feel the love this special day.
13. I can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with you. Merry Christmas!
14. Spending holidays with family is beautiful with a feeling of safety and warmth. May you always stay united and strong with each other this Christmas. Happy Holiday!
15. As this holiday season begins with the anticipation of receiving love and affection. May your days be filled with overwhelming happiness and fulfilment. Have a Happy Holiday!
16. Now that the holiday is here, we wish you indulge yourself and forget about work and worries and make the most out of your time. Sending you Happy Holiday greetings!
17. Just a few words to say thank you for being part of my life and making it more meaningful. Happy Holiday sweetheart.
18. My gratitude to you this special season as you brighten my days. Sending you hugs and kisses as I wish you a Happy Holiday.
19. Arise and shine and May God fill your life with joy and laughter. Accept my warmest wishes to you and your loved ones this holiday.
20. Like the warmth of summer and fresh breeze of spring, May you enjoy your holidays to the fullest.
21. May your lovely smile brighten everyone around you and make them feel special this season, hence your mouth shall be filled with laughter. Have a Happy Holiday!
22. Forget the pain and just live the glorious life. Cheers!
23. My wish for you this holiday is to have someone to share your life with and the beautiful family you’ve been waiting for. Happy Holidays to you my dearest friend.
24. Sending you season greetings to let you know you are always on my mind. Wishing you all joy and Happiness this Holiday.
25. As you enter into another phase of life, May your life be fulfilled and become as you wish it to be. Happy Holiday.
26. Warm holiday wishes to you and your family!! Enjoy and God bless.
27. Wishing all my family members peace, joy and love this holiday and May you fill our home with lots of happiness.
28. May God’s blessing shine down upon you and your family this holiday season. Sending love from our family to yours.
29. I dream of opening presents, eating food and singing Christmas songs only with family.
30. Spending this season with the people you care for makes it even more special. We are glad we get to spend it with you!
31. Christmas is the time of the year to give gifts to loved ones and appreciate their efforts of endless caring. Merry Christmas to you my dearest family!
32. Your family can make this holiday season festive and fun. Enjoy quality time with them with lots of love.
33. Sending thoughtful wishes your way this Christmas season. May the treasures and traditions of Christmas fill your heart with hope and happiness.
34. You deserve the best that comes with this season. Merry Christmas from our family to yours.
35. May this incredible time of giving and spending time with family bring you peace and happiness that lasts throughout the year.
36. Being with my family this holiday is the best present I ever wished for. I feel the warmth and joy of being home with all of you!
37. The presents are fun, but what really matters is being with your closest family and friends to celebrate this joyous occasion.
38. May your home and heart glow with the magic of the holiday.
39. Sending you happy holiday greetings. May God’s blessing shine down upon you and your family this season.
40. Good tidings to you! May the magic and the wonder of the holiday stay with you always.
41. The real joy of the holiday season is the opportunity to say thank you and wish you the very best. Have a fun filled Holiday!
42. Holiday Wishes. This season, may you be blessed with laughter, peace, and love.
43. Happy Holidays. Wishing you every happiness that comes with this holiday season and through out the coming years.
44. Have a good cheer this holiday season and return in the great health of mind and body. Happy Holidays!
45. Wishing you a happy holiday season and a new year of peace and happiness.
46. Happy Holiday Greetings to you! In deepest gratitude of our association during the past year, we extend our best wishes this New Year.
47. We sincerely thank you for your dedication and hard work throughout this year. We wish you a joyful holiday season
48. May peace, Joy and Happiness descend upon you this Christmas and the coming new year.
49. Cheers to a cold season as you cozy up in the comfort of your warm home. Happy holidays.
50. Good tidings to you and your family. We wish you a merry Christmas and prosperous new year
51. May your dreams come true this holiday season.
52. Merry Christmas to you. Have fun as you look to a greater future with us.
53. Happy Independents Day!
54. Wishing you the joy of family, the gift of friends, and the best of everything life can offer. Happy Holiday.
55. Keep calm and feel the breeze of happiness this season
56. Here’s us wishing you a holiday full of merriment. Happy Holiday!
57. Season’s greetings from the entire crew at [company name].
58. We are so grateful to have clients like you in our lives. Happy New Year from all of us at [company name].
59. We sincerely appreciate working with you and we hope that the holidays and the coming year will bring you happiness and success. Have a Happy Holiday!
60. As we look back upon the past year, we would like to acknowledge those who have helped us shape our business. Thanks for a great year, we wish you all the best as you embark on [add year]
61. We can not forget the benefits of being in relationships with great customers like you. Thank you for giving us the chance to do what we enjoy. Merry Christmas and a joyful New Year!
62. At this special time of year, we give thanks for clients like you who have made our jobs easier and our lives more fulfilling. Thank you for being you. From all of us at [company name].
63. This holiday season, we look back with appreciation for your loyalty as we look forward to moving into the New Year together. Cheers!
64. We’re honored to have you as a client and we look forward to serving you better in the future. Happy Holiday!
65. This holiday is the time to take a step back from the stress of life and enjoy the little things. We hope you enjoy them with loved ones.
66. We hope this season ends on a joyful note and continues into a safe and prosperous New Year for you and your family.
67. Love, joy and peace are the ingredients for a wonderful holiday. We hope you find them all this festive season.
68. May God bless you and your family on this very special day. Merry Christmas, with love from all of us.
69. As we celebrate the day of our country’s independence, May the feeling of freedom continue to reign in your life and those of your family.
70. May God Bless our country this year of Independence Celebration.
71. Our nation started from nowhere and now thank you for bringing the nation where it is today. Happy Independence Day.
72. We thank our past leaders who fought to give us the freedom we enjoy today as we celebrate. Have a glorious Independence Day
73. It feels great to be born in a free country. I wish you embrace such feeling as we celebrate our nations day of freedom.
74. Nothing is as good as being an independent and self-sustaining nation.
75.Happy Birthday to our dear nation
76. May this Independence Day celebration feel your happiness and hope of a greater future.
77. Thank you for bringing the nation where it is today.
78. Thank God for being born in this great nation. Happy Fourth of July!
79. May the flag of our country always fly high and higher as we celebrate our Independence Day today!
80. Best wishes to your family this season and always. May the holiday spirit spread cheer in your lives!
81. May the miracles and heavenly gifts of Christmas gladden and fill your hearts with joyful songs, cheerfulness and laughter.
82. I am dreaming of white Christmas with every card I write. May your days be merry and bright and May all your Christmases be white.
83. You have been so generous to so many in past Christmases. May your generosity be returned ten-fold this Christmas and throughout the coming year.
84. Wishing your family all the jingly, jolly joys of Christmas.
85. May the beautiful moments and happy memories surround you with joy this Christmas.
86. Wishing you and yours the spirit of Christmas which is peace, the gladness of Christmas which is hope, and the heart of Christmas which is love.
87. A Blessed holiday to you. May the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ bring you and your family endless prosperity, blessings and the peace of mind that you truly deserve. Merry Christmas!
88. Faith makes everything possible in life, Love that kindles the heart, Hope this season will bring a smile. Stay blessed and have a Merry Christmas!
89. May Christmas bring the flame of eternal light to your life.
90. This is my only wish, that you always smile and be blessed in the ray of hope and faith this Christmas. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
91. Christmas is the best time to open your heart to loved ones, just like the rest of the year.
92. I can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with you. Merry Christmas!
93. Wishing you good times, good cheer, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to you and yours!
94. The Beauty of Christmas never ends and its greatest of gifts are family and friends. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
95. Celebrate the Christmas with family and friends, sing and dance with them and rejoice because that is the Magic of Christmas!.
96. Wishing you lots fun time opening the presents this holiday season while singing Christmas music and eating delicious food!
97. Time to dress up and enjoy, Let us welcome Santa, Happy Christmas and New Year.
98. May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright new year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
99. Merry Christmas to you and family. Make merry not just on this wonderful holiday but all through the year.
100. Happy Holiday Greetings is never ending. May we never lose words to express our love, appreciation and compassion for one another at every celebratory season, until the world ends. Have a wonderful day!
Best Anniversary Sayings Sayings of All Time
Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
Best Wedding Congratulations Messages
Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures and Photos
Wishing you every happiness this holiday season and throughout the coming year. ------ Merry Christmas to the best friend ever. Santa knew just what I wanted .
Christmas cards are on the table, stamps and envelopes ready and all that’s left to do is to add a nice message to wish your friends and family Merry Christmas.
We can certainly help with the last part! Here is a selection of 50 Merry Christmas wishes and messages you can use for your family and friends.
If you want to send some Christmas Flowers or Christmas Plants instead of a simple card, you know you’ll find the best deals at SerenataFlowers.com, always with free delivery, available 7 days a week!
Have you found a message to use in your card?
No? Then you might want to check these out:
Christmas Messages for Husband
Quotes for Christmas Cards
Christmas Messages to Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Wife, or Husband
Funny Christmas Card Messages
Christmas Card Messages
20 Famous Quotes for Christmas Cards
Source: wishesquotes.com, inspirationallovequotesimages.com. enkivillage.com, homemade-gifts-made-easy.com, storkie.com, christmasmessages123.info
Lily Calyx is our in-house flower whisperer, an expert on all things botanical and an enthusiastic orchids collector. She loves discussing the insights of the secret world of flowers, shares her gardening tips and hacks and moons over the latest additions to Serenata Flowers flower range. Ask Lily anything about flowers and we can guarantee she will have the answer.
Christmas wishes messages, greetings and texts to wish your family, family friends, brother, sister on this occasion.