Retirement Wishes Continued - Looking for retirement quotes, wishes or sayings or what to write Here are the top 100 retirement wishes, sayings and quotes for what to write in a retirement card. . Short Retirement Quotes.
If you wish to be inspired today, I presume that looking for the best Sunday quotes has led you on this page. First let me ask, how do you spend your Sunday? Do you consider this day just another typical day, or a special day for relaxation and spending time with your friends, your family, or yourself? Although some people may be working on Sundays, this day is usually the time for most of us to rest from work. And what makes Sundays even great is that you can actually do a lot of things like going to the church, strolling with the family, day out with friends, going for a shopping, or finding a good book to read. But if you wish not to go outside, you could even do yoga or meditation at home or enjoy a movie marathon. Whatever it is, Sundays are always a great day for us to start the week.
We’ve summed up 32 inspirational Sunday quotes that you need to get you in the mood, not only for today but for the rest of the week. These Sunday quotes should be sure to set you up right for the week ahead.
Give yourself a break on a Sunday – make a concerted effort to do something fun. Watch your favorite movie, cook your favorite dish, or read a good book that you have no time to read during the weekdays. Do whatever makes you happy and you’ll see the great golden clasp in life is the impact that do what you like will make on your happiness.
Be a light to anyone you meet along the way. Inspire others by being a good communicator and setting a good example.This applies whoever you go whiter that be work, school, church – make an effort to be happy and shine for light upon others.
Stay out from negativism and always look on the bright side of everything.This quote applies all through the week and weekend, we should always strive to be as happy as we can be. Every great opportunity that we come across each day is one of life’s blessings.
Do whatever you think replenish your soul from over working. People need to focus more on spending their time on what makes them happy. Happiness is the best medicine for the soul.
Learning is a continuous process. Explore, discover, and learn new things when you get a chance! Life isn’t a race, and there is something new to be learned in every single day.
Take a moment with yourself and reflect. The fact that you’re alive, breathing, you have your friends and your family, your job – that’s more than anything else. And remember to enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning!
However way you spend your Sunday, make sure that you spend it doing the things that you like doing, not the things that you don’t. Remember, Sundays are as special as you are.
Jog, run, ride a bike, visit your family, go to church, eat at your favorite restaurant or cook your favorite meal – whatever it is just enjoy the day.
Even just for a while, forget life’s pressure. Because we think too much, sometimes we tend to forget ourselves. Take care of yourself and go to places where you can free yourself from stress.
We live in a world full of countless blessings, and never take anything for granted. Love every moment of your life.
Be thankful for we are alive. Life is the greatest blessing we have, live it to the fullest.
Free your mind from worries, fears, aches, and doubts. Move on and leave behind everything that stresses you out. Remember that we only live once, don’t waste it. Choose to live happy!
Always think positively, and start today! This not only influences you, but also the people around you. When you start thinking positively, all the people around you will be positive with you too.
Sundays are full of beautiful things, you just have to discover them. Star by being grateful of life.
Again, remember that this is the best day to do the things you are passionate about
Still the best best time for cuddling with our loved ones. Cherish every moment of our time during Sundays before everyone gets busy again for another week.
Take a look at how productive and progressive the past week have been and think of ways on how to improve more for the coming weeks.
Upon looking at this image or quote, you might wanna just lie down on the bed and take a long nap.The point is, however we wish to spend our Sunday off, as long as it benefits us physically, emotionally and mentally, then our Sunday is just as perfect as a long vacation.
Make time to worship the Lord and thank him for every blessing being poured down on us.
Yes, Sunday is a reality that another week is approaching again. This just only prepares our mind to be ready for another week of work, it’s always good to be ready before start our week.
At the end of the day, the most important thing is that you were able to give yourself a break from a week’s workload.
This is a simple and less complicated example of a Sunday checklist.
Remember that with faith and perseverance, nothing is impossible in life.
Start your day with a smile. Every day is a gift, and you could be a gift to someone else if you inspire and be able to touch their lives, even in the simplest way.
All Sundays are unique. Try to explore and discover new things every now and then. As mentioned earlier, learning is a continuous process. Make it a Sunday full of new things to learn.
Never resist on making new experiences, for experience is the best teacher in life. We learn so much from experience, and we are lucky that life can give us whatever experience could be helpful for the improvement of ourselves.
God never gives up on us. He is our great supporter, the best guide and the best inspiration.
What a good recipe to start the week.
It is true that when we let go of the things like worries and anxiety, there lighter side of life waiting for us. Moving on is proven by many to be one of the most important ways to be happy in life.
Moving on may not be that easy, it may be hard for some while it’s easy for others to do. But remember that life goes on. We need not to bring all these stuffs from the past, and the only things we need in the future are those that inspire us, which many believe to be the positive experiences we had. We need not to dwell on the negative things.
If only Sundays could hug as back in return. This quote serves as a reminder for us to never forget to be with our loved ones.
Take time each morning to think and reflect on the days gone by. Some mornings are spent on holiday surrounded by sea shells, others are spent at work. Every day on earth should be treated as a blessing. Relax and enjoy reading a good book on your Sunday. After all, Sunday’s are made for relaxing. Take time to enjoy your Sunday moments and allow yourself time to refuel. Grab yourself a hot cup of coffee and relax and rest with friends. Surrounding yourself with positive people is a true gift of happiness. Spend time with people you love and you will find yourself in a good mood. Don’t focus on work, just think about relaxing. Spend some proper time with family and friends and just enjoy the day and smile.
Having a delightful Sunday Quotes and Sayings experience will surely get us energized the entire week. It could actually change our mood on how we are going to face another week again. Each of us have different ways on how to spend our Sunday, but one this is common – Sunday is for you, so make it count. From a lovely good morning to a good night.
By now I hope that you have already found the best Sunday quote that could keep you going the entire week. These Sunday quotes serve as reminders and inspirations for us that there’s always a good reason and there are many ways to celebrate life despite our busy Sunday schedules. Be sure to give this article a share on your favorite social media sites!
Let these blessed quotes be ones that remind you of the many blessings we have . You will find famous and uplifting quotes about being blessed. Plus quotes.
In life, there is always something to be thankful for. It’s easy to complain about how chaotic the world is and how people can be so evil towards one another, but complaining without action just doesn’t change anything. If we start to be thankful for everything we have, instead of what we do not have, we’ll start to appreciate our life on this earth more.
Simple things such as being able to walk, eat, see, hear – these are just some of the many gifts that were given to us so freely. Sometimes it’s just a matter of how we view things. We may hate our bosses at work, but guess what? We have a job. We may not like the leftovers we have in our fridge, but guess what? We have food.
We may hate the traffic every single day, but guess what? We still made it to our destination safe and sound. If we choose to look at the brighter side of life, we will discover the countless small things we sometimes take for granted but have so much value if we just take a closer look.
Perhaps, the reason why most of us find it difficult to be thankful is because we tend to identify a blessing as something we expect to be given to us. Something that we’ve been wanting for so long. If we don’t get what we want, we refuse to acknowledge what we already have.
We must realize that even the struggles, the emptiness, the failures, and the pain that we’re going through can be a blessing in disguise too! These difficulties will teach us what really matters most in life and encourages us to be the best version of ourselves.
We want to give you these inspirational thankful quotes to remind you of the many wonderful things you can be grateful for! We hope you start living a life full of gratitude today!
1. Be thankful for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow.
2. Thank you Universe for the good things in my life that I don’t know about yet.
3. Begin each day with a grateful heart.
4. Always be thankful for what you have. Many people have nothing.
5. I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, and dreams that turned into reality.
6. Nothing is a coincidence. Everything you’re experiencing is meant to happen exactly how it’s happening. Embrace the lessons. Be grateful.
7. There will always be people in your life who treat you wrong. Be sure to thank them for making you strong. – Zig Ziglar
8. Never forget who helped you out while everyone else was making excuses.
9. No matter how hard life can get, go to bed grateful for all you have.
10. One of the greatest gifts you can give someone is thanking them for being part of your life.
11. Happiness comes when we stop complaining about the troubles we have and offer thanks for the troubles we don’t have.
12. Life’s a beach. Enjoy the waves.
13. The best way to be happy is to turn the negatives into positives. Don’t let anyone steal your joy and be thankful for what you have.
14. Remember when you prayed for the things you have now.
15. When some things go wrong, take a moment to be thankful for a moment to be thankful for the many things that are going right.
16. Unfortunately, I’m not 185 and 6-3 and can run and catch fade routes all game. I do the dirty work. I’m all good. I’m thankful for it. Somebody’s got to do it. – Darnell Dockett
17. This little kid pointed at me and said, ‘You look disgusting!’ That was the first time I thought maybe I did. I decided I’d better start eating. I’m just thankful that I made it through with relatively few scars. – Susan Dey
18. I’ve done it all. I’m thankful and proud of what I’ve accomplished in my life. I hope to keep doing it. – Ralph Stanley
19. If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough. – Meister Eckhart
20. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. – Melody Beattie
21. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. – Melody Beattie
22. I was given such a great gift. It’s a miracle that never stops amazing me and reminding me to give thanks, every day. Having a wife and daughter gives me a lot more purpose. I was much more selfish before, but now I think about what kind of role model I’ll be. I just want to be a better man. – Jake Owen
23. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. – Oprah Winfrey
24. I have a lot to be thankful for. I am healthy, happy and I am loved. – Reba McEntire
25. Be true to yourself, help others, make each day your masterpiece, make friendship a fine art, drink deeply from good books – especially the Bible, build a shelter against a rainy day, give thanks for your blessings and pray for guidance every day. – John Wooden
26. Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it. – Ralph Marston
27. At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. – Albert Schweitzer
28. Many times, the decisions we make affect and hurt your closest friends and family the most. I have a lot of regrets in that regard. But God has forgiven me, which I am very thankful for. It has enabled me to forgive myself and move forward one day at a time. – Lex Luger
29. I do believe that God blessed me in life with a wonderful family, a successful career, and a loving marriage, and remain thankful for that blessing. – Bonnie Tyler
30. When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others. – Dalai Lama
31. Whatever we are waiting for – peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance – it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart. – Sarah Ban Breathnach
32. Let me encourage you to get up every day and focus on what you do have in life. Be thankful for the blessings of the little things, even when you don’t get what you expect. – Victoria Osteen
33. Thank you for life, and all the little ups and downs that make it worth living. – Travis Barker
34. Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
35. When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. – Willie Nelson
36. I’m thankful for every moment. – Al Green
37. I am thankful the most important key in history was invented. It’s not the key to your house, your car, your boat, your safety deposit box, your bike lock or your private community. It’s the key to order, sanity, and peace of mind. The key is ‘Delete.’ – Elayne Boosler
38. Thank you’ is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, and understanding. – Alice Walker
39. I’m just thankful I’m surrounded by good people. – Jon Pardi
40. I am even thankful for the negative things that have made me a stronger and better person. – Joanna Krupa
41. I am very thankful and blessed to have a healthy and happy baby boy and baby mama. – Eric Church
42. I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful – for all of it. – Kristin Armstrong
43. I don’t think you should spend your life praying for things, but I do believe you should thank God for what He’s given you. But I think the scripture teaches us that we can pray for our dreams, pray for the big things. He’s not a small God; this God is incredible. – Joel Osteen
44. If you suffer, thank God! It is a sure sign that you are alive. – Elbert Hubbard
45. Be grateful for what you have and stop complaining – it bores everybody else, does you no good, and doesn’t solve any problems. – Zig Ziglar
46. The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest. – William Blake
47. I pray to start my day and finish it in prayer. I’m just thankful for everything, all the blessings in my life, trying to stay that way. I think that’s the best way to start your day and finish your day. It keeps everything in perspective. – Tim Tebow
48. Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts. – Alan Cohen
49. Let us be grateful to the mirror for revealing to us our appearance only. – Samuel Butler
50. Gratitude changes the pangs of memory into a tranquil joy. – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
51. Be thankful we’re not getting all the government we’re paying for. – Will Rogers
52. No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others.
53. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude. – Alfred North Whitehead
54. No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others.
55. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude. – Alfred North Whitehead
56. Gratitude is the most exquisite form of courtesy. – Jacques Maritain
57. Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world. – John Milton
58. I suffer the mortification of seeing myself attacked right and left by people at home professing patriotism and love of country who never heard the whistle of a hostile bullet. I pity them and the nation dependent on such for its existence. I am thankful, however, that, though such people make a great noise, the masses are not like them. – Ulysses S. Grant
59. There’s no happier person than a truly thankful, content person. – Joyce Meyer
60. Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses. – Alphonse Karr
61. I give all the glory to God. It’s kind of a win-win situation. The glory goes up to Him and the blessings fall down on me. – Gabby Douglas
62. No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks. James Allen
63. I don’t know about changing my perspective, because motherhood is such a glorious blessing and I am very thankful for that. It’s such a beautiful experience. I so strongly recommend it. Its bliss, love and fulfillment of another level. – Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
64. In the household in which I was raised, the themes were pretty simple. ‘Work hard. Don’t quit. Be appreciative, be thankful, be grateful, be respectful. Also, never whine, never complain. And always, for crying out loud, keep a sense of humor.’ – Michael Keaton
65. It’s been quite a roller coaster ride, but I’ve grown and learned a lot about myself. The greatest thing is being able to interact with fans and touch people’s lives. For that I give thanks. – Christina Aguilera
66. I believe that if you don’t derive a deep sense of purpose from what you do, if you don’t come radiantly alive several times a day, if you don’t feel deeply grateful at the tremendous good fortune that has been bestowed on you, then you are wasting your life. And life is too short to waste. – Srikumar Rao
67. It’s ironic that when you go through a tragedy, you appreciate more. You realize how fragile life is and that there are so many things to still be thankful for. – Adam Grant
68. If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share. – W. Clement Stone
69. Strive to find things to be thankful for, and just look for the good in who you are. – Bethany Hamilton
70. None of us got to where we are alone. Whether the assistance we received was obvious or subtle, acknowledging someone’s help is a big part of understanding the importance of saying thank you. – Harvey Mackay
71. The trick is to be grateful when your mood is high and graceful when it is low. – Richard Carlson
72. I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
73. I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose. – Woody Allen
74. Just don’t let the hype of what people are saying and how much they love you, you know, just take the compliment and be thankful that people are complimenting you, but don’t let it consume you; don’t let your circumstances around you and the way people view you make you act a certain way. – Mary J. Blige
75. Whatever life throws at me I’ll take it and be grateful for it as well. Tom Felton
76. My advice: Take a second out of the day today and be thankful for your family. – Jenna Morasca
77. Thanksgiving is a time when the world gets to see just how blessed and how workable the Christian system is. The emphasis is not on giving or buying, but on being thankful and expressing that appreciation to God and to one another. – John Clayton
78. So many people have touched my heart and made an impact on my world. I’m thankful for every lesson and learning experience. – Bindi Irwin
79. When a person doesn’t have gratitude, something is missing in his or her humanity. – Elie Wiesel
80. I am what I am thanks to my mother, my father, my brother, my sister, because they have given me everything. The education I have is thanks to them. – Ronaldinho
81. I am thankful for all the blessings and talents I have been given, but most of all I am thankful for my loving and supportive family. – Olivia Holt
82. Dear Lord, I’m so grateful I’m still loved. – Vivien Leigh
83. At Thanksgiving, I always start at the top of my list and say I’m grateful for friends, family, and good health. Then I get more superficial… like being thankful for my Louboutins. – Christie Brinkley
84. The simple act of saying ‘thank you’ is a demonstration of gratitude in response to an experience that was meaningful to a customer or citizen. – Simon Mainwaring
85. I’m thankful because all the hard work and sacrifices were worth it in the end. – WizKid
86. Thank you, dear God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough. Thank you for the rain. And for the chance to wake up in three hours and go fishing: I thank you for that now, because I won’t feel so thankful then. – Garrison Keillor
87. Be thankful for problems. If they were less difficult, someone with less ability might have your job. – Jim Lovell
88. I feel grateful because I have a lot of love in my life. I found the person I’m sharing my life with. I have a good man. – Gisele Bundchen
89. Keep your eyes open to your mercies. The man who forgets to be thankful has fallen asleep in life. – Robert Louis Stevenson
90. I’m thankful to God that my life changed, but I’m also still on my grind. – Tory Lanez
91. I wouldn’t change anything. I’ve made mistakes, but thanks to those mistakes, I’ve learned. – Enrique Iglesias
92. I feel like I’m doing what I love. If I can get out, shoot, film and climb, and be with my friends and family, I’m happy. It doesn’t take a lot. I don’t need to climb huge mountains. I have a deep connection with wilderness and the environment, and I’m thankful for that. – Jimmy Chin
93. Whenever you feel like criticizing anyone…just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
94. Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience. – Roy T. Bennett
95. Sometimes the little things in life mean the most. – Ellen Hopkins
96. Gratitude means to recognize the good in your life, be thankful for whatever you have, some people may not even have one of those things you consider precious to you (love, family, friends etc). Each day give thanks for the gift of life. You are blessed. – Pablo
97. Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire. – Anonymous, Holy Bible
98. I’ve started to look at life differently. When you’re thanking God for every little you – every meal, every time you wake up, every time you take a sip of water – you can’t help but be more thankful for life itself, for the unlikely and miraculous fact that you exist at all. – A.J. Jacobs
99. A little “thank you” that you will say to someone for a “little favor” shown to you is a key to unlock the doors that hide unseen “greater favors”. Learn to say “thank you” and why not?”. – Israelmore Ayivor
100. The gift was not large as money goes, and my need was not great, but the spirit of the gift is beyond price and leaves me blessed and in debt. – Robert Fulghum
101. I want to thank you for the profound joy I’ve had in the in the thought of you. – Rosie Alison
102. In the New Year, never forget to thank your past years because they enabled you to reach today! Without the stairs of the past, you cannot arrive at the future. – Mehmet Murat Ildan
103. This path was not that of my conscious choosing. But after persistent subconscious confrontation, I have finally embraced what is, ‘solely’ for me, and I am thankful when called upon, to be able to share and give to those who seek their own way of the path. – T.F. Hodge
104. Life is a web of intersections and choices. Your 1st choice is to recognize an intersection. Your 2nd choice is to be grateful for it. – Ryan Lilly
105. Always be thankful for the little things… even the smallest mountains can hide the most breathtaking views. – Nyki Mack
106. I am thankful to God every day for the Gift of Life because even if I were the richest in the world, I still wouldn’t afford to buy Life. – Gift Gugu Mona
107. Don’t brood over your misfortunes; be thankful for what you still have. – Latika Teotia
108. I am grateful for the grace of existence. – Lailah Gifty Akita
109. What am I most thankful for? LOVE! Because without it, I wouldn’t have a life. – Anthony T.Hincks
110. Never regret a day in your life. Good days give happiness, bad days give experience, worst days give lessons, and best days give memories.
111. Ungrateful people complain about the one thing you haven’t done for them instead of being thankful for the thousands of things you have done for them.
112. When asked if my cup is half-full or half empty, my only response is that I am thankful I have a cup.
113. Be thankful for the struggles you go through. They make you stronger, wiser and humble. Don’t let them break you. Let them make you.
114. Happy are those who take life day by day, complain very little and are thankful for the little things in life.
115. Happiness isn’t about getting what you want all the time. It’s about loving what you have and being grateful for it.
116. Be thankful for what you have. Your life, no matter how bad you think it is, is someone else’s fairytale.
117. A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles.
118. Upon waking, let your first thought be, Thank you.
119. Every day may not be good. But there’s something good in every day.
120. Give thanks to the Lord for he is good. His steadfast love endures forever. – Psalm 136
121. I am thankful for all those difficult people in my life. They have shown me exactly who I do not want to be.
122. Replace expectation with gratitude.
123. The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most of every day.
124. I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.
125. Remember that life’s greatest lessons are usually learned at the worst times and from the worst mistakes.
126. In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican. – H. L. Mencken
127. A single grateful thought toward heaven is the most perfect prayer. Gotthold – Ephraim Lessing
Filed Under: QuotesTagged With: thanksgiving
It’s been said many times before, but no two families are alike. Your relatives may be loud and crazy, small and introspective, totally conventional, or completely unorthodox, but your family is yours. And, no matter what, your family makes up a huge part of who you are. Celebrate the ones who made you the person you are today with these heartfelt family quotes. They sum up the strength and security families provide, the way your family loves you, and even that your relatives can — at times — drive you just a little bit insane. (Or are you the one that is driving the rest of them crazy?)
With family playing such a major role in our identities, it’s no wonder that great writers, celebrated thinkers, and observant luminaries have had such amazing insights into what it means to be a family. Read words from Walt Disney, Mother Teresa, Winston Churchill, Barbara Bush, and George Bernard Shaw, among others, and see what they’ve had to say about familial bonds. And then remember to go FaceTime with your mother — or is a family movie night more your style?
Sunday is coming. Looking for Sunday quotes? Here we've collected over 56+ best Sunday quotes for you to enjoy this weekend.
In case you didn’t know, there are many blessings all around you. The world is full of beauty, and choosing to embrace your blessings will allow you to see all the good that you’ve been given. Life can be hard, but these blessed quotes will serve as your reminder to be both grateful and appreciative.
Being thankful for the blessings in your life fills your heart with peace, joy and hope. You should be thankful every single day of the year so you can remain energized to press on in your journey.
Whether it’s your family, your career, or even your cup of coffee in the morning, there are so many things to be grateful for. You just need to put more of your attention on them.
Even during the storms of life, you should make a decision to focus on the beauty of life. You need to keep your focus on all the right things and leave out the ones that are hard.
To help make this and every day of your life special, below is our collection of beautiful and inspirational blessed quotes, blessed sayings, and blessed proverbs, collected from a variety of sources over the years.
1.) “When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.” – Joel Osteen
2.) “I am blessed to have so many great things in my life – family, friends and God. All will be in my thoughts daily.” – Lil’ Kim
3.) “I’m blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me.” – Lil Wayne
4.) “Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.” – Camille Pissarro
5.) “God has blessed me with an amazing family, friends and work colleagues that have been my joy, my support, and my sanity. I don’t know what I’d do without them.” – Josie Loren
6. “I have been very blessed in my life and rewarded with good friends and good health. I am grateful and happy to be able to share this.” – Eric Idle
7.) “The person who can bring the spirit of laughter into a room is indeed blessed.” – Bennett Cerf
8.) “Timing has always been a key element in my life. I have been blessed to have been in the right place at the right time.” – Buzz Aldrin
9.) “I’m always happy for people when I see God blessing them the way he’s blessed me.” – Ruben Studdard
10.) “I believe the ability to think is blessed. If you can think about a situation, you can deal with it. The big struggle is to keep your head clear enough to think.” – Richard Pryor
11.) “I believe that God has blessed me in immeasurable ways so that I can, in return, bless and help others.” – Karen Civil
12.) “The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings.” – Henry Ward Beecher
13.) “A contented mind is the greatest blessing a man can enjoy in this world.” – Joseph Addison
14.) “It’s never too late. Don’t focus on what was taken away. Find something to replace it, and acknowledge the blessing you have.” – Drew Barrymore
15.) “Those blessings are sweetest that are won with prayer and worn with thanks.” – Thomas Goodwin
16.) “When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” – C.S. Lewis
17.) “Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage, and confidence.” – Og Mandino
18.) “Blessed is he who has learned to admire but not envy, to follow but not imitate, to praise but not flatter, and to lead but not manipulate.” – William Arthur Ward
19.) “You will be blessed the moment you realize you already are.” – Bryant McGill
20.) “Harness the power of today. Seize the blessings of today! Make something happen, enhance your life, make someone laugh, help a friend, love, love, love.” – Steve Maraboli
21.) “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” – Willie Nelson
22.) “Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” – Charles Dickens
23.) “God will always bless what you have done for His kingdom and what you have given for the things of the Lord and to help others” – Julia Audrina Carrington
24.) “Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken.” – Albert Camus
25.) “Sometimes, I feel I am really blessed to be blind because I probably would not last a minute if I were able to see things.” – Stevie Wonder
26.) “We all have a responsibility, and since I’ve been so wonderfully blessed, I really want to share and to make life at least a little better. So every chance I get to share the gospel or uplift people, I will take full advantage of that opportunity.” – Gladys Knight
27.) “I’ve had a blessed life. I’ve pulled back from trying to control my destiny and gone back to accepting whatever fate has in store for me. I live for today because I don’t know what’ll happen tomorrow.” – Cilla Black
28.) “Learn to walk in the will of God we will learn to see the blessings God has given us and be more grateful.” – Heather Bixler
29.) “Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted.” – Catherine Pulsifer
30.) “The reason so many people miss out on their blessing is because they decide to settle for a microwave dinner instead of waiting on the feast God has for them.” – Tiffany Langford
31.) “We are blessed to be a blessing and we are overcomers by the victorious words that we speak out of our mouths.” – Deborah A. Toney
32.) “It is our ability to put to use that which He deposited in us that matters, we are all blessed with different abilities. There is something in all of us that is useful to humanity.” – Jide Adeniba
33.) “When one is thankful for the blessings in their life, they are choosing to attract more positivity and abundance.” – Michael Austin Jacobs
34.) “If God has blessed and supplied us with an abundance of things and we see someone in need and do not help, how can we say we love that person?” – John Buttrick
35.) “Being blessed is a condition of the heart and a frame of mind.” – Errin Rhorie
36.) “If we should be blessed by some great reward, such as fame or fortune, it’s the fruit of a seed planted by us in the past.” – Bodhidharma
37.) “I’ve never been someone that was sort of blessed with an innate talent of just being able to do things. I had to work at it and learn from mistakes.” – Eddie Redmayne
38.) “You’re always in a blessed position if you have a great success story, especially to be in a position to be able to tell it so people can even understand.” – Tionne Watkins
39.) “Nothing thrills me more than to be good at something. It’s very rewarding, and I feel grateful and blessed, and I never take it for granted.” – Jane Elliot
40.) “God blessed me with great talent and good genetics. Plus, he blessed me with a good work ethic and a drive to want to be the best.” – Benjamin Watson
41.) “It is a blessed thing that in every age someone has had the individuality enough and courage enough to stand by his own convictions.” – Robert Green Ingersoll
42.) “When I look back on my life as a whole, it is impossible for me not to feel blessed.” – George Best
43.) “I want people to think of me as a nice person. I really am so blessed. All of this has been a great experience and I thank the American public so much for putting me in this position. I appreciate every second of it.” – Carrie Underwood
44.) “We all want to win more, but it’s all about being blessed and embracing your blessings. We have life.” – DJ Khaled
45.) “Our love grows stronger with each passing day. I feel God has blessed us with a great love and I am so thankful.” – Kate Summers
46.) “It helps as a reminder to be grateful for the gifts God has blessed me with.” – Brandon Harrison
47.) “Find time to thank God for all the blessings you receive on a day to day basis.” – Steven Johnson
48.) “Just like all the blessings of God, they are up to you if you want to experience them. God is a gentleman and He will never force something on you that you don’t want.” – Sahne Callahan
49.) “If I choose to bless another person, I will always end up feeling more blessed.” – Marianne Williamson
50.) “If you’re lucky to have three close people in your life, you’re blessed.” – Tiger Woods
51.) “You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestation of your own blessings.”― Elizabeth Gilbert
52.) “The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.”― Eric Hoffer
52.) “Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses.
Focus on your character, not your reputation.
Focus on your blessings, not your misfortunes.”― Roy T. Bennett
53.) “The ripples of the kind heart are the highest blessings of the Universe.”
― Amit Ray
54.) “Humankind’s greatest blessing is its Humanity.”― Wald Wassermann
55.) “We must have the ability to withstand the bad times to be able to enjoy the good times. If you can’t survive your sufferings, you can’t enjoy your blessings.”― Awdhesh Singh
56.) “To find the best comfort, I count my blessings.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
57.) “Those who make time for others are forever blessed.”― Margo Vader
58.) “Sometimes we focus so much on what we don’t have that we fail to see, appreciate, and use what we do have!”― Jeff Dixon
59.) “Be thankful for the infinitesimal thing that you have. Learn to value the blessings.”― Giridhar Alwar
60.) “Being able to recognize and appreciate your blessings in life is a blessing.”― Angel Moreira
“New baby's Prayer: Thank you Lord for this new life, A precious gift from you. Draw near and bless this baby. Lord, and bless the parents, too.