It is the best opportunity to send all your good wishes with a special Card Make a special teacher's day with a bouquet of flowers and sweet message in a card.
Because they don’t hear it enough! Send the teacher in your life a special...
Rated 3.0 | 3,876 views
Appreciate your teacher on Teacher’s Day with this cute card.
Rated 3.5 | 1,039 views | Liked by 100% Users
Send this sweet ecard to any teacher you know who fits this description.
Rated 4.2 | 7,840 views | Liked by 100% Users
Send this cute ecard to your teacher.
Rated 4.6 | 7,864 views | Liked by 100% Users
Not all heroes wear capes! Send your love and appreciation to teachers for their...
Rated 4.0 | 2,711 views | Liked by 100% Users
Say to your teacher that he/ she is the best with this ecard.
Rated 3.9 | 2,933 views | Liked by 100% Users
Send Teachers’ Day wishes to your dear teacher.
Rated 3.9 | 837 views | Liked by 100% Users
Send this pretty ecard to any teacher you know!
Rated 3.5 | 34,116 views | Liked by 100% Users
A teacher appreciation ecard.
Rated 3.7 | 110,610 views | Liked by 100% Users
Show respect to your teacher with this warm wish.
Rated 4.1 | 100,461 views | Liked by 100% Users
Birthday Wishes for Teacher, find happy birthday images, quotes and greetings for You are so dedicated and you want nothing but the best for your students.
Farewell Messages for Teachers and Professors: Take ideas from these inspirational quotes to write a personal message on a greeting card. Use heartfelt words in a farewell speech to say goodbye in a way that it shows gratitude. Whether it is the call of a new job or retirement – get the class together and shower your teacher with smiles, hugs, best wishes and luck. Sweet Facebook posts, cute pins on Pinterest and funny tweets will be a cool touch in the farewell festivities for teachers and professors who are active on social media. Teaching is a thankless job which involves tolerating naughty and disrespectful behavior all the time. This is your chance to show that despite everything, you have nothing but respect and admiration for someone who stood by you through it all.
1) Classrooms are now going to have the dullest of hues. The school is now going to feel, boring and blue. Most importantly, learning will never be the same without a teacher like you. Goodbye.
2) You taught, not just what ought to be taught… but also what you thought we needed to learn. Thanks for everything, farewell.
3) Astronauts, physicists, programmers, musicians, technologists, doctors, engineers, lawyers and all the other professions that make the world go around have one thing in common – a good teacher who gave light to their dreams. Farewell, to one such teacher.
4) You will easily find a new set of cool students like us… but we’ll never find another cool teacher like you. Goodbye.
5) No one can really say good bye to a teacher, for they forever stay in little homes called… hearts of their students. Farewell.
6) Never remain under anyone’s shadow in life – except for a great teacher’s. This is a piece of wisdom we’re all happy to follow. Farewell.
7) Today I am creating a few new boards on my Pinterest in your honor. They will be called Inspiration, Motivation, Knowledge and Wisdom – because that is what you have given us all these years. Farewell, to my favorite teacher.
8) Dear teacher… you may be away from me, but your teachings will never be. Goodbye.
9) The backbone of a good school is not made from fancy classrooms and large campuses. It is made from the excellent education imparted by teachers like you. Farewell.
10) There’s no such thing as goodbyes and farewells when it comes to teachers… because their teachings forever stay in their student’s minds and hearts.
11) Forget the laptop, forget the Kindle and forget the iPad… your words have been the greatest learning tool we could’ve ever had. Farewell, to our favorite teacher.
12) Good teachers teach not just by reading out textbooks, but by lighting up imaginations. Farewell to one such teacher.
13) Cheers and tears, high fives and cries – this is the crazy roller coaster ride of emotions that we’re going through, will bidding farewell to an awesome teacher like you. Goodbye.
14) Nobody cares whether it is Monday or Friday, because when you teach it’s always a FunDay. Goodbye.
15) Dear teacher… wishing you farewell is the worst thing I have done as a student so far. Such an irony, that it is even worse than all the long hours you made me spend in detention. We’ll miss you, goodbye.
16) Learning from a good teacher is an experience that can sometimes be more profound than education itself. You have given me just that. Thanks, farewell.
17) For you, teaching might have been a job. But for us, learning from a teacher like you was nothing less than a once in a lifetime experience. Farewell.
18) Just like how flowers spread fragrance wherever they are kept, teachers spread knowledge and wisdom wherever they go. Farewell and good luck.
19) Our school has incurred the biggest loss in its history – the resignation of a great teacher like you. Farewell.
20) Dear teacher… we are bidding you farewell but we our hearts will never say goodbye to the wonderful things you’ve taught us.
21) Awesome teachers like you, rare to come by. It is impossible for us, to say goodbye. As we bid you farewell, we can’t help but cry.
22) Saying goodbye to a teacher as awesome as you engulfs, us in a tornado of emotions. We might be giving you a standing ovation, but from inside we are weeping tears that could fill an ocean.
23) The word farewell contains the essence of the kind of teacher you were to us – a FAIR teacher who inspired us to do WELL in our lives. Thanks a lot and farewell.
24) Goodbye to a teacher, who has been less of a tutor, and more of a second mother.
25) I am angry and jealous, because students of another school are about to get a fabulous teacher while we are about to lose one. Farewell.
26) A teacher’s words are the sparks that light up wicks of imagination in their students’ minds.
27) You may be leaving the school but the knowledge you have imparted has been engraved in our minds forever. Goodbye, all your students are going to miss you.
28) The school should give awesome teachers like you a permanent detention so that you would never be able to go away. Farewell.
29) While the school is mourning the loss of an exceptional teacher, the students are mourning the departure of a person no less than their mother. Farewell.
30) I refuse to learn Science from any other teacher who cannot make Nature come alive in front of my eyes… just like how you did. Farewell.
31) Valuable lessons are hidden everywhere – but it takes a good teacher to tell students where to look.
32) I officially hate the head hunter who poached a brilliant teacher like you from our school. Farewell.
33) The joy of getting good grades isn’t going to be the same anymore, because I won’t have a teacher like you to pat my back and help my success soar. Farewell.
34) Dear teacher… you didn’t just teach me how to count, but also to how to make myself count. Farewell.
35) May you dislike your new job, get disappointed with your new students and find your new colleagues boring… so that you can come back to our school and be our teacher once again. Farewell.
36) From homework to detention, from advice to inspiration… everything you’ve given, has pumped us with motivation. Thanks.
37) Dear teacher… we may forget most of the things you taught us from the textbooks, but we’ll forever remember everything that you said from the heart. Farewell.
38) If all teachers were as cool as you, students would never feel blue. Farewell.
39) I may forget what was taught to me in school. I may forget the pranks I played in class and I may forget all the tests in which I failed. But I will never forget the reassuring words of my favorite teacher. Goodbye.
40) Your contribution in our lives has been exactly like the kind of teacher you are – special and priceless. Goodbye.
Last Updated: 31st August, 2019
Teachers' Day Messages:Teacher's Day is the day to thank the teachers who mold a student's raw talent and nourish him to become the best. A teacher is the one who inspires you, guides you, enlightens you and most important motivates you to get the best out of you. Only a teacher can help you to become better. He/She would be the one who will be always happy to see you succeed other than your parents. So, this Teacher's Day show gratitude to your amazing teachers by sending them wonderful quotes, messages, wishes and greetings. Thank your teachers in a unique way by sending the best words written by us and make them feel special.
If you too want to send a special birthday wish to your teacher then look no more as we have chosen 100 best birthday wishes for teacher from.
Birthday Wishes for Teachers: Take ideas from these funny messages, cute quotes and inspirational greetings to write something sweet on your teacher’s birthday card. If it is for your favorite teacher, a couple of guys and girls or even the whole class can pool in some money to buy a nice gift. You can take it to the next level by getting everyone to sing Happy Birthday when your teacher walks in. No matter how annoying your teachers or professors seem, always remember that it can often be a thankless job. It takes a selfless love, for education and giving children a brighter future, is what keeps them going. Live it up and make it a memory that your teacher remembers for years to come.
1) Teachers are the miracles that put life into the cold walls of schools. Happy birthday.
2) By teaching me math, you didn’t just teach me how to add numbers but also how to add value to my life. Happy birthday teacher.
3) In everyone’s life there is one teacher whose words remain engraved in the heart and soul for a lifetime. For me, it’s you. Happy birthday.
4) Great teachers are torchbearers of how far education and humanity have come through the pages of history. Happy birthday to one such torchbearer.
5) I take pride in having learnt from a teacher like you because, now my life has a purpose and a cause. Happy birthday.
6) Dear teacher… to show how you have changed my entire life’s view, I want to say that when I grow up I want to be just like you. Happy birthday.
7) Truth be told, being a student is easier than being a teacher… at least your grades don’t depend on the grades that someone else gets. Happy birthday.
8) Since you tolerate our antics all year round, today we will do everything you say without a single frown. Happy birthday teacher.
9) Good teachers give more than just education. They impart the confidence that students need to be successful in life. Thanks for being one such teacher. Happy birthday.
10) May life give you nothing but the best it has to offer – which is exactly what you have given us as our teacher. Happy birthday.
11) Teachers are unsung heroes… shaping the future of humanity, one student at a time. Happy birthday.
12) Do you know what motivation, inspiration, enthusiasm and encouragement have in common? We get all of them from you. Happy birthday to the teacher who inspires us to be better every day.
13) Dear teacher… we got you a small gift for your birthday, but it is incomparable to the gift that you give us every day. Education and knowledge are the priceless presents you bestow on us, even though there isn’t a single day when we don’t create a fuss. Happy birthday.
14) You teach us math, now let us teach you how to party. Happy birthday.
15) Today is the one day of the year when you are officially allowed to ask us to stop being naughty and annoying. Happy birthday to the teacher who tolerates us and despite all the drama, never stops smiling.
16) Dear teacher… Thanks for caring, even when we didn’t. Happy birthday.
17) Some people say that teachers are guides but we believe that nurturing teachers like you are our second parents. Thanks for making our classroom feel like our second home. Happy birthday.
18) Sometimes the stuff we learn in class every day is exciting. Sometimes with all the homework, things get really dull and boring. But all that doesn’t matter because as a teacher you are just amazing. Happy birthday.
19) Apart from the awesome parties and awesome friends, I will have happy memories of college because of an awesome professor like you. Happy birthday.
20) Dear teacher… you tirelessly put up with my silly mistakes, tolerate my bad behavior and succumb to my crazy tantrums in school. You should be given an award because even my parents can’t handle all that without losing their cool. Happy birthday.
21) You are more than just a teacher, you truly are knowledge personified. Happy Birthday.
22) Everyone can teach lessons that are INSIDE books but only gifted teachers like you can subtly weave them along with other life-lessons from OUTSIDE the books. Happy birthday.
23) On your birthday, we all have just one wish – we hope to fail so that we can take your class again next year. Happy birthday to the most awesome teacher ever.
24) History class would have been a sleeping pill if it weren’t for your uber cool story telling ways. Happy birthday to the teacher who can make light up even the dullest of days.
25) Dear teacher… since it is your birthday today, the whole class encourages you to take the day off. Happy birthday.
26) You are not the only teacher I’ve had, but yours are the only classes that I miss real bad. Happy birthday.
27) A great teacher does not crack down rebellion in a student, but channels it in the right way. And you did just that. Thank you and happy birthday.
28) I always thought that being a musician, actor or an astronaut would be the coolest thing to do. But I realize that none of that would be possible if there weren’t teachers like you. Happy birthday.
29) How can I forget the birthday of the woman who never forgot mine when I was young? Happy birthday teacher.
30) For a person who taught me how to read, write and talk, remembering her birthday is not even an ounce of what she did for me. Happy birthday.
31) Nothing in this whole world is completely flawless, except my teacher’s advice which is truly priceless. Happy birthday.
32) Happy birthday to my first mentor, first idol and first hero. Dear teacher… I will always look up to you.
33) Remembering birthdays unfailingly is just one of the hundreds of courtesies and etiquette that you have taught me as my teacher. Happy birthday.
34) I wouldn’t just call you the best teacher in the world, universe or solar system – but the best teacher in all the galaxies out there. Happy birthday.
35) The fact that I remember your birthday even after so many years of finishing high school is proof of my admiration and respect for you. Happy birthday.
36) Dear teacher… since you are so much cooler than the rest, please replace the party favor with good grades in my test? Happy birthday.
37) All teachers can make students learn how to read books and understand what’s written in them. But only a select few like you can teach students how to implement all that in real life. Happy birthday.
38) You make rimless spectacles, vintage trench coats, neck scarves and ink pens looks chic and fashionable. Happy birthday to the coolest teacher ever.
39) You are the best TEACHER in the world because you are Tremendous Exemplary Admirable Commendable Honorable Excellent and Respectable. Happy birthday.
40) Technology can come and go, but nothing can replace the warmth and empathy of a good teacher. Happy birthday.
Birthday Wishes for Teacher, find happy birthday images, quotes and greetings for You are so dedicated and you want nothing but the best for your students.