Wishing a newly married couple bloom of never ending cheers, intimacy to With my heart loaded with happiness, I wish you the best of both universes in the .
My heart is filled with joy today to see you so happy and in love! Congratulations to the happy couple on their wedding day!
So much love lays ahead of you,
and the best is yet to come!
Be happy and never be blue,
Because two hearts will beat as one!
Congratulations to to the Newly-weds! Wishing you that the love you share together will be without end, just like your wedding ring!
Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one. Happy wedding day!
May you love happily ever after.
Wishing you both a beautiful life as husband and wife. May your years together be full of love, happiness and blessings.
You are so deserving this magical moment and a lifetime of happiness to follow! May love reign your lives forever!
The rhythm of the music of your hearts may change, but the song will always remain the same. May you have a long and happy marriage!
You're the most perfect couple I know. As you unite in Marriage I wish you years of happiness, love and joy!
Words are not enough today,
It's a love that lights your way.
May a joy be never ending,
Warmest wishes I am sending!
Happy "I do" day! May you live as long as you wish, and love as long as you live.
Congratulations to the Mr. and Mrs.! Here's to the beginning of the rest of your lives!
Congratulations on your marriage together, as your lives become filled with shared joys!
As you wed today, I wish you to enjoy the kind of love that grows and knows no end. May your married life be an inspiration to all the couples!
"Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together. .. Is it proper to wish a married couple "Many more happy returns of the day" on.
Every now and then, you come across couples getting engaged or tying the tie the knot for a lifelong journey. Some of your friends and family members might as well be tying the knot in the near future. Are you looking for the perfect message you can send to your loved ones on their new journey? Do not worry! We are here with several mind-blowing marriage wishes for newlyweds. So, just write any one of the following messages on a gift card and send it to the couple with wishes of a happy married life ahead.
Source - fotolip.com
In this article, we will provide you with the most lovable marriage wishes for your loved ones. There are varieties of messages, ranging from casual ones to humorous ones that you can send to the newly married couple. We have tried to put forth a list of lovely messages which can be of great help to you all.
Source - 1selfsolutions.com
The above message is a casual one and can be sent to anyone on your contact list, who got married recently. This message can be sent to your friends as a token of love on their grand event.
READ ALSO: Get well soon message for wife or girlfriend
Source - desicomments.com
This message can be sent to your close friends on the occasion of their marriage in a casual manner. Through this message, you can show how happy you are by sending hugs and kisses to them.
Source - desicomments.com
The above message can be sent to your loved ones on the eve of their marriage. It is simple and beautiful and can be used to congratulate the brand new couple. The message also symbolizes the immense love that you have for the newly married couple.
Source - psychologies.co.uk
You can wish your dear ones on their marriage in a formal way through this message. It simply wishes the newlyweds with the hope of an everlasting journey. So, just congratulate them and pray for their well being.
Source - wallscover.com
The above formal wish is appropriate for newlyweds. If you are looking for a message to write on a gift card while wishing someone on his/her marriage, then this is one of the best messages that can be sent to them. Do not forget to put the names of the couple on the card as it personalizes the card.
Source - weddingwishes.pics
The above message is a perfect example of simplicity and happiness. It can be sent to everyone, from friends to family members. The deep philosophy behind the message is that, love remains with you till the end. Through this message, you are simply wishing both of them a prosperous life ahead full of love and trust.
READ ALSO: Inspirational good morning messages and quotes
Source - everychusday.com
Are you attending the reception of any of your family member’s marriage? Then this message is the perfect one that can be sent to them on their grand occasion. Through this message, you are simply sending your love and kisses to the brand new couple.
Source - fingerprintfun.com
This message is only for wishing your brother on his marriage day. It simply shows your everlasting love for your brother. So, send this message congratulate your brother on his marriage.
Source - jattdisite.com
Write the above message on a greeting card and give it to the newlyweds and wish them a happy lifelong journey. This message simply welcomes the new member to your family. So, send good wishes for marriage to make this day a memorable one for the couple.
Source - sandsign.com
The Almighty is always there by your side and helps you to attain glory. Through this message, you are simply praying to God for the well-being of the brand new couple. So, send your prayers and wishes to the couple and make them feel blessed.
Source - sociallover.net
The three words that we generally use congratulating someone is 'God bless you'. So, how could we skip it in this case and for that we are here with the above happy marriage wishes. Through this message, we are offering our prayers to the almighty and wishing the newlyweds a lovely journey ahead.
READ ALSO: Condolence messages to a friend
Source - thewallpaper.co
The above message is filled with blessings and love that you are looking to send to the new couple. So, send this message and arrange a brand new surprise for the couple to make this day a special one. This is one of the best wishes in marriage which sends the blessings of the Almighty directly from heaven.
Source - desicomments.com
This message is really funny and can be sent to make fun of the newly married couple. This type of message can be sent to your friends, who are getting married as others might get angry at this. So, use it cautiously and feel free to irritate your friends on their auspicious day. Though as a reply, you might receive a harsh reply on marriage wishes, that you had sent earlier just for fun.
Source - mojly.com
This message is just a mirror of the present day situation. Many of us are leading our lives on certain terms mainly the give or take theory. But this one is simply for those who want to tease their friends on their wedding day. If you are confused about how to say marriage wishes, then send the above picture to your loved ones and to annoy and please them at the same time.
Source - weddingjournalonline.com
The above message is literally a warning about the consequences of a marriage, though this is sent to the newlyweds only to annoy them. Many of us, use this type of message for marriage wishes sms to our close friends after they get married. So, bring in a smile on their face by sending this message. Though sometimes you might get to hear some odd things too.
READ ALSO: Belated birthday wishes for her
Congratulations Message to Newly Married Couple: – The wedding is a bond between two perfect lie partners and it is the festival of celebration of love and trust between newly married couples. Couple dedicates to each other with love and care. The wedding day of the newly married couple is filled with sunlight like bright yellow flowers, which is full of hope, happiness, health and good luck. As a friend or relationship of a newly married person, you can increase the feeling of joy in the air with your wishes and desires for a touching marriage.
Marriage is actually a very beautiful moment in one’s life, and for most of the people, it’s just a onetime phenomenon, so on the occasion of such a beautiful moment, you should be the part of your family, relatives and friends and should not be behind to wish them.
In case you think a jokey marriage card message will put a little smile on the face of both bride and groom then write something laugh-worth. Just proceed with caution; you don’t want your marriage message to come back off as sarcastic or insincere. Remember that a sentiment which can smoothly fall upon as a joke may be taken the incorrect way on paper. Some of the funny messages are:-
However, finding the right word to do it can be a challenge. So, we are here with 500 congratulations for newly married couples. Hope you like it. Check it out!!!!
1. A beautiful wedding takes place when you fall in love with the same person. Never forget that your better half gives you all the power to succeed in life. May both of you have a desire for joy and peace, happiness and laughter. Congratulations!! May all your plans and hopes come true!
2. Love is the greatest power: it is capable of taking people to heaven, but it is also capable of breaking them. And I want with my whole heart that may there are only good changes in your life. Congratulations on your wedding!!!!!
3. They say that a good start makes a good end and today is going to be a very exciting day – the beginning of your family life. May you both work together in any steps of your life. Congratulations!
4. Congratulations on this superior occasion! However, I want to wish you that may you have the most amazing years to come in harmony and in the most wonderful years, may your life be filled with full of delightness and gladness.
5. Today is the beginning of your new life as husband and wife, and I want this life to be filled with joy and happiness, and may it never end! May you both remain together in good times and bad times; may you always embrace to each other with faith and confidence. I wish you a happily married life!
6. Today, two souls of yours have become one, may you have joy and lots of fun!A marriage can bring happiness and more pleasure; We wish you happiness and peace throughout your life with each passing day. Today the feeling of love for each other gets reflected. May all the destiny and happiness should always be with you.
7. Best regards on your big day! I am wishing may your love can be strong and bright, may your life be filled with happiness and joy, may all your dreams come true, I wish you the best in life for two of you!
8. You have a bright future ahead of you two. make sure you have it well because you need courage, laughter, happiness and joy in your life, but do not forget all your downs, you’ll be fine, just promise you won’t leave each other. Good luck!
9. Love always unites two hearts in strong bond. Love is the basis of any marriage and a cute relationship. Today we are celebrating your love that will last for eternity. Happy wedding!! Warm your home with the burning flame of your love. Congratulations for your wedding!
10. People say that true love should go through many tests. May you both pass the tests together. Congratulations on your wedding,create a wonderful little world, where seeds of love, support and care are sown.
11. Words can never describe how deep and deep is true love. I pray that may you encourage and strengthen each other at all times. May the true love continue to grow and bear fruits in the next days to come. Congratulations on your wedding day!
12. Being a member of a family is a great pleasure, but it is also a great responsibility. But I think you will completely face your new duties. Enjoy family harmony completely. Congratulations! You two were really made for each other, may you two be together forever.
13. The marriage is incredible. It allows people to experience the things they thought they would never experience and learn the things they thought they had never known. Congratulations for your marriage and a lot of love!
14. I want you to express your love to each other every day and do not forget the challenges that lie in wait for you. Congratulations! May you do your best to create your love and confidence with every minute that passes.
15. Real relationships are when you don’t have to pretend to be someone like else, just to be liked for being someone you are not. Happy Wedding. May your marriage be blessed with love, joy and companionship for all the years of your togetherness.
16. Congratulations on your wedding day! cheers to an eternity of gladness. May your love burn brighter every day as long as you both live. Fill your day with bliss and blessings and sweet love forever. Happy wedding to both of you.
17. Times change, people change, but memories remain. Wishing you both celebrations of happy memories. Have a fantastic marriage life. I just pray that you will be the pillar of strength for each other.
18. The best words that bind two hearts for life time is I do. Congratulations on your marriage day. You are such a lovely couple. Best wishes!!
19. You both have entered in new stage of your life. The routine of yesterdays is being past, you may have more happier days in coming days. Happy Married life to you both.
20. Congratulations on your wedding. May the pleasure of this moment stay in your heart endlessly, may you stay blessed in the wedding paradise of your life!
21. Marriage is a long relationship of life, there is always someone with whom you can share all your happiness and pain, enjoy every moment of your life. Happy marriage! Life becomes very easy with one another. The little happiness becomes a great celebration and sadness… Many congrats to you both for you for a new chapter of life.
22. Time has come when two lives are joining together, two hearts are beating as one. As you both begin your life together, may your days be filled with sweetness and may all your wishes come true.
23. Congratulations to the wonderful couple in this special day. May this day be filled with love and laughter; may all the days ahead be happy ever after.
24. The union of two good forgivers is the happy marriage. Many congratulations on tying knot. May today be the just the start of your happy married life. Wishing you both aaffluent future ahead.
25. Best wishes for a long and happy life together, may your wedding life be blessed with constant happiness, good health and everlasting love!! Wishing you a lifetime happiness together and a love that grows stronger with each passing day.
26. This day brings back those counties memories alive, when you had tied the knot and stepped into a new life, the joy today is manifold the magic of love between you, the strength of your bond is so beautiful, inspiring and so strong.
27. Congratulations both of you on your wedding. May the angels of love fly over you forever as you begin this life together. Wishing both of you a world of joy and happiness on your wedding,
28. The marriage ceremony is celebrated only for one day, but each marriage day becomes a celebration of life. Enjoy your conjugal life! Encourage each other in the worst moments and promise to live together, God bless you. Congratulations for a happy married life!Congratulations for your togetherness. Have a blissful life.
29. Keep the bond strong with your love, trust care understanding, faith and respect for each other. God bless you both. Wishing you a very happy conjugal life.
30. Marriage is a very beautiful part of life. Welcome to this new life with love and purity. God’s blessings are always showered in married couples. I hope your life is always filled with the blessings of God. Happy marriage!
31. Congratulations. May this moment be the beautiful beginning of a wonderful life! You are special couple and you both complete each other in so many ways.
32. A new love is like a bud in the flower plant.. May it always be incredible; Congratulations for your wedding. May your marriage be filled with every component that maintains a marriage bond: understanding, love, happiness, fertility and romance.
33. A heartfelt congratulation on your wedding day! May your bond last for a lifetime and if it may change, may it change to be better and firmer.
34. Wishing you a long lasting happy married life!! To the happy couple, Congratulations on this new milestone and best wishes for everything good in the years to come.
35. Life becomes very easy with one another. The little happiness becomes a great celebration and sadness becomes too small. Have a great wedding! Marriage is a long relationship of life, there is always someone with you with whom you can share all your happiness and pain, enjoy every moment of your life… Congratulations!!
36. Let this day be the start of delightful moments together as one couple cheers to forever!! Congratulations on your wedding day.
37. As both of you are tied to each other, may your love may be brighter with more blooming, Maintain respect, care and devotion, love and attraction. Congratulations for your wedding!
38. Wishing you the best wedding! May Both of you find happiness and pleasure bring Tied with each other legally and sacredly. Congratulations!
39. May joy and happiness be with you forever. May you both feel special with each other. Both of you are married to each other sacredly forever.
40. The marriage ceremony is celebrated only for one day, but each marriage day becomes a celebration of life. Have fun in your conjugal life! Encourage each other in the worst moments and promise to live together, God bless you. Congratulations for a happy conjugal life!
41. I wish a wonderful wedding day for you with happy home full of peace for you. May God give you happiness and pleasure from today and in the future. May God give you strength, health and comfort when both of you need it.
42. You know that I always want the best for you. and it does not change, as you are married. May you have a happy life and a successful marriage. Congratulations!
43. Love doesn’t fade, trusts cannot be broken, the faith keeps the relation strengthened every day. I wish for the newest married couple in the town. Congratulations! I pray that may your conjugal life be stronger. Together taste the sweet eternity of sweetness.
44. With the wedding, Romance does not end. Rather, it is the moment when romance grows and strengthens. Always keep love and care between you both. Congratulations! Keep the scared bond of love together. May you have a wonderful and awesome married life.
45. The wishes of both of you to be together whole life is now granted. May love and romance never end between you. Keep the bond strong. Congratulations on your wedding day!
46. Today, two souls have been united. May the affection, trust, respect and love never vanish from each other. May you have an amazing and wonderful married life. I pray to God to bless two of you with a marvelous married life full of harmony, romance and love.
47. Marriage is not always a pleasant time. Hurricanes can come and try it. And I hope that their mutual love confronts them. Be strong and never fear.Happy marriage!
48. Here, both wish to greet and congratulate on the special day of their life. Can you have a life of love, harmony and happiness? You can overcome both the efforts and the storms that you will face in this new journey of life. Mutual love can be tolerated and prevail over the obstacles of any life. Have a wonderful married life!
49. This day marks your life together. They will begin to know each other moreYou can find beauty in every wonder that arises from one another. Congratulations! You can spend each day with so much love for each other.
50. Choosing to spend a life with the person you love is a great decision. This is really a test of true love. Be happy together! Become the other’s strength. When the schemes run smoothly, things get thick and smile. Being married is hard, but when you love it, it’s easy to spend! Congratulations to both of you!
Congratulations Images, Congratulations Marriages Messages, Congratulations Message, Congratulations Message to New Couple, Congratulations Message to New Married Couple, Congratulations Message to Newly Married Couple, Congratulations Message to Newly Wed Couple, Congratulations Wedding Messages, Free Congratulations Images, Marriage Congratulations Messages, Wedding Congratulations Messages
Unique romantic wishes for newlywed couples on their wedding. Best Short wedding quotes and messages to bless the couple with happiness, romance and .
We've been there: You shop long and hard to find the perfect wedding card for the soon-to-be married couple and then you get home and have a pretty rough time figuring out what to write in it. The good news is, there are no hard-and-fast rules about what to write in a wedding card. As long as your wedding congratulations message is heartfelt and offers the couple a positive wish for their marriage, you're good to go.
It should almost go without saying that wedding cards are customary for anyone who wants to send wedding wishes to an engaged or newly married couple. If you're following traditional wedding guest etiquette, you'll either want to bring the card to the wedding reception or mail it directly to the couple (usually between the time you receive the wedding invitation and a few weeks after the wedding). Honestly though, you can send it whenever you want. You could even send a nice card if the wedding is small and you're not invited. Simply put: Wedding congratulations are welcome anytime by anyone!
As for the card itself, wedding cards come in lots of different formats—from standard greeting cards you find at a cute stationery shop to homemade cards, small tags attached to gifts and even simple, digitally created wedding messages that are printed and shipped to the couple with their gift. All of the above pass as a wedding card and are considered okay, so don't feel the need to have more than one. (Then again, if you bought a gift off the couple's registry and want them to also have a pretty card from you, take one to the reception and drop it in a wedding card box or on a gift table!)
In short, yes. That said, it used to be saying or writing "congratulations" to a newly married woman was once considered a faux pas because it was thought of as congratulating her on actually landing a man! (Yep, you read that right.) Today though, that's considered an outdated rule and school of thought. Still, if the couple happens to be very traditional or come from a very traditional family, you might want to avoid the term altogether and just say "best wishes."
The perfect wedding wish is sentimental, sweet and totally tailored to the couple. Is it for your favorite cousin and his new wife? Or your hilarious college roommate who finally settled down? Below are dozens of examples of wedding wishes quotes for inspiration. Use the quick links below to craft an amazing (genius!) wedding message:
Just because it's a formal wedding with floor-length dresses and tuxes doesn't mean you have to send a formal card with stuffy wording. (The card doesn't have to perfectly match the event.) Still, if you want to write a nice message that's timeless and romantic, a formal note is the way to go.
If you don't feel comfortable with formal wedding sayings, then don't do it. Be yourself. It's completely fine to write a more casual wedding message in the card, no matter the recipient. Put it this way: Short and sweet is always fine, as long as you're saying something nice or including a wish for the couple's future.
Go ahead and write something funny in the card that you think will make them laugh. Just be careful with your marriage wishes. What might easily come across as a joke in conversation could be taken the wrong way on paper. As a rule of thumb, avoid jokes that are sarcastic or snarky. Also off-limits? Steer clear of anything that could be considered insulting, imply that one of them is the "better half" or mention anything about it having taken way too long (or way too little time) to get married. Oh, and no divorce jokes!
If the couple is religious, then this might be the best option. Religious wedding card messages can mention God, tell them of your prayers or quote scripture. Before writing a religious message in a wedding card, consider the couple's beliefs and practices, and customize the message to them. If they aren't too religious or don't worship regularly, something very religious could make them uncomfortable, so it's be best to tone down religious elements or avoid them altogether. And if you're unsure of what religious message to write, opt for more general wedding words instead.
When writing a wedding card for family, you can go very general or very personal—it's completely up to you and the type of message you want to convey.
So you're writing a message on your brother's or sister's wedding card? The key here is personality. In some cases, sibling relationships are strained, in which case you might want to go general. But more often, your brother or sister is the person whom you know best, to whom you can make inside jokes or recall some of your favorite moments together. Just remember to mention the new spouse in your note!
It's a big deal when your son or daughter marries. And when you're the mother or father of the bride or groom, you'll most likely feel a flurry of emotions that are extra tricky to get down on paper. What's most important is that you wish the couple well. From there, add in some personal touches to the otherwise standard wedding wishes quote to give your wedding card message meaning. If you're happily married, you could even add some of your own marriage advice.
It's just as good of a choice to go classic with wedding wording on a friend's wedding card as it is to get specific and personal. Before you write, consider your relationship and how funny, serious, personal or sentimental you want to get with your wedding wishes. Then go from there.
When writing a card to your coworker who's getting married, you're probably not going to want to wish them "lots of love." Instead, it's best to go with general wording. Use one of the formal or casual examples above, or see below for a few appropriate, work-inspired quotes. All that said, it's more than possible that your coworker is a good friend. If that's the case, scroll up to "Wedding Card Wishes for a Friend."
Whether you're thrilled or lukewarm about the union, if your mom or dad is getting married (or remarried), it's completely normal to agonize a little over the right wedding card wording. Our best piece of advice? Be honest and tell the truth. Don't say you're crazy about the new husband or wife if you're not, but instead wish them both a happy future together. After all, isn't that what you want for your parent?
Wedding wishes, congratulations and happy married life messages that will remain unchanged through the years of the couple's life.