Wishing both of you all the best on your engagement and everything lies ahead. . We were disturbed and saddened by the untimely death of your son/daughter/ husband/wife, Used when wishing someone a good first day at a new job.
A new job is a new stage in one’s life. It’s important to support your colleague, boss, coworker, friend, mom, dad, brother or sister at this moment. You know, it’s better not to forget to congratulate a person sending him or her new job quotes because they might remember your care forever.
Probably, when you will receive a new job or be in need of it, they will also text you such quotes about starting a new job or even help you become employed one day. What kind of words do people expect to hear from friends and family when they land a new job? Something like “way to go!”, “we are proud of you”, “we wish you success in all your future endeavors” seems to be enough, but you can come up with something more than that. Writing a new job card message has never been so easy. Wisdom is a necessary quality today, therefore, you may note it and use these congratulations on new job:
One of the crucial elements of social life is being able to share the good and bad times with those who are close to you. Though sharing the happy times is a lot better. If someone you know has just gotten promoted or gotten a new job, you need to find the proper words to congratulate him/her with such an important event. What is more, changes may be quite scary, considering the fact the new job means new colleagues, new job tasks, pretty much everything new. So, something like a good luck wish can take the fears away.
Why do people tend to change the workplace? There might be several reasons, but the common ones are: 1) higher salary, 2) better career opportunities. More often than not, people have to start from the scratch, that’s why support of the close ones is so important for them. If you have no idea on how to congratulate someone on a new job, the following quotes will give a bit of inspiration to write your own congratulation. We highly recommend you to personalize it so the recipient could see that you really care.
Right after the decision to get a new job has been made, the person might have second thoughts about it. The fears may be connected with the unknown things that the one will face on the new position. At this stage, it would be good to point out all the advantages the new job offers. Be supportive, be understanding, be thoughtful. If it’s your friend who has sent a resume in order to get a new job, you have to show him that you will be there for him. Best wishes on your new job may be a good start.
Taking everything too seriously is harmful for your health. You know that, don’t you? Even such a serious change in life as getting a new job is a good subject for a few jokes. Here you will find a lot of funny quotes about people who want to change their working place, but be careful with using them. Some guys just may no share the same sense of humor as you and may take jokes as an insult.
Landing a job is kind of a big deal especially in times of economic instability. Well, being hired has always been important in each person’s life, but now the ones who have a job should consider themselves very lucky. Though the unemployment rate in the US isn’t catastrophic, if talking globally, the number of the unemployed is increasing. You may wonder why the hell we are talking about it in an article about congratulations on new job. The answer is easy. We want to highlight the importance of celebrating of getting a new job. So, grab your pen and write one of the following messages in a card.Let the people you care about feel the abundance of your love, respect, politeness, and humor!
New employment means new opportunities. That’s what the pictures below are trying to show us. If you prefer visual greetings, we’ve rounded up a few cool images which will say, “Congratulation on your new job” for you. Or at least they will complement your words.
I wish you good luck on your new job, success, and of course, a lot of money on your bank account and in your pocket. However, be careful and.
“You’ve been an amazing boss at your time with this company and I’m sure you’ll do great at your new job! I wish you the best and know that you will be completely successful.”
“After seeing all of the hard work that you’ve done with us, I am completely confident that you will excel at your new job. I wish you the best in everything that you do and hope you’re new job is wonderful.”
“Here’s to wishing you a successful new job and career. I know you’re a hard worker and can accomplish anything that you want. You’ll be great at your new job.”
“Although we’ll miss you here, I’m sure you will make a huge impact on everyone at your new job. Wishing you the best and most successful time at this new point in your life.”
“Starting a new job is an amazing step to take in life and we’re so happy to see you begin a new part of life. While we will miss you here, you’ll be excellent at everything you do!”
“As a boss, you’ve been wonderful. As a person, you’re amazing and I’m sure that you’ll be just as awesome at your new job. Wishing you the best during this new journey!”
“Choosing a new job is not an easy feat and we are so happy that you’ve made this choice. While we will miss having you here as our boss, you’ll make an excellent addition to anywhere you go.”
“You’ve been such a wonderful inspiration to everyone at this company and we are so happy that we’ve had you as a boss. I’m sure everyone at your new company will love you as much as we do!”
“You’re such a wonderful person that we know you will succeed in anything that you do. We’re wishing you the best during your new job and new life. Good luck!”
“Having a boss like you was such a wonderful experience for so many of us. I hope you make the impression on your new company that you’ve made on this one. Wishing you all the best!”
“You’ve been a wonderful boss and a wonderful friend to have in this company. We’re so happy we had this time with you and we wish you all of the best and happiness in your new job!”
“It is so inspiring to see you moving on to bigger and better things. You’ve been wonderful as a boss and we know that you’ll be wonderful at your new job!”
“Although you will be greatly missed at this company, we hope that you have a great time and a successful career through all of your new journeys. Congratulations and good luck at your new job!”
“You’re such a hard worker that dedicates so much time and effort into everything you do. I am so confident in your abilities that I know you will make the best employee that your new company has ever had.”
“Losing someone like you is going to be hard for this company, but we know your new job will enjoy you just as much as we have. Best of luck to you on your new journey!”
“It’s so exciting to see you move on to a better job. You’ve done so wonderfully with all of us and sure you will have the same impression on all of your new employees.”
“A boss like you is something that every person wants when they work for a company. Your new company should be so happy to have someone like you joining their team.”
“Despite the fact that you’re my boss, you’ve been such a good friend and ally to have during your time with this company. I’m so happy to see you getting a new job and I know you will do great!”
“You’re an amazing boss and a wonderful person. I hope that you have as much success with your new company as you’ve had with us. It’s sad to see you go, but inspiring to see you move on.”
“I hope that you have the best of luck at your new company. It is a great new journey to begin!”
Retirement is something everyone must experience in life someday, retirements are worth celebrating same way we celebrate other events. Most times retirements come with double feeling, first there is this bad feeling that you’re about to leave the job you have been doing for long and also the good feeling that at least you have to rest from the day to day struggles. One of the things that retirees will always cherish are the good will messages from family and friends.
You’ll agree with me that even with great intentions and all the efforts in the world, retirement messages can sometimes be difficult to write for a co-worker. If you have to remain in the workplace yourself and someone you were working with is now moving on, you might realise that sometimes there’s this feeling of envy that occurs when someone retires. Don’t let that ugly feeling of envy prevent you from wishing a retiree a happy retirement. Keep in mind all the time they invested at work to achieve this goal. It’s now time for them to move on, one day, it’ll be your time. The question now is “How do you wish your co-worker a wonderful retirement and let him or her know how much they will be missed”?
In this article, We have brought together a collection of best retirement messages to send to someone you know.
1. Wishing you all the joy and happiness that a happy retirement can bring.
2. Congratulations, now the fun begins. Best wishes on your new chapter in life.
3. Wishing you all the best for your retirement. May all your retirement dreams come true.
4. We wish you health and happy days in your retirement.
5. If you put as much effort into enjoying your retirement as you have all the years you’ve been working, you’ll have an amazing, productive, dynamic and long lasting retirement. You deserve it!
6. I’m glad you get to retire while you still have many good and capable years of life left in you! Congratulations!
7. Now that you’ve gone through birth, crawling, walking, school, and many years of work, you can finally relax!
8. May you enjoy a successful life after retirement to the fullest.
9. Best wishes for a relaxing and happy retirement.
10. Wishing you good health, good luck and great success in your retirement.
11. Sending you loving wishes for a truly amazing retirement.
12. Wishing you a long, happy, and healthy retirement.
13. I’m wishing you a long, healthy, and happy retirement!
14. I’m glad you finally get to retire. You deserve it. You’ve worked hard!
15. You have been one of the best employees I have ever had. I know that you will be just as productive in your retirement pursuits. Good luck! You will be missed.
16. Wishing you a long and joyous retirement.
17. I wish you a happy retirement filled with fun and happiness.
18. Wishing you the best in this next phase in your life.
19. Wishing you a lengthy and satisfying retirement.
20. Wishing you a wonderful retirement. May you enjoy your retirement to the fullest.
21. Wishing you the most exciting and strees-free retirement ever.
22. Wishing you and your family all the best as you enter into a new phase of your life. May you enjoy the extra time that you’ll be spending with them.
23. Best wishes on your next adventure.
24. I am glad you are retiring. I am planning on hanging out with you more now.
25. Your work years are over. Now your fun years begin!
26. I have to admit, I am a little jealous of you. I wish I was retiring.
27. Your retirement is probably just as welcomed by the company, since you can now be replaced by someone much less experienced and less expensive. The reality is that you can never actually be replaced.
28. Congratulations on your retirement. We wish you tons of happiness in the years ahead.
29. Wishing you the best on your life after this retirement. We’ll miss you.
30. I wish that your retirement will be everything you dreamed that it would be.
31. Good luck and best wishes to you on your retirement.
32. Best wishes for an awesome retirement. Keep working hard, but be your own boss.
33. Just as your work has been long and satisfying, we wish you a long and satisfying retirement.
34. Congratulations on your retirement! If you get bored, you know you can call and hang out with us.
35. We’ll miss you. You are one of a kind and not easily replaced.
36. Retirement is the working person’s wish come true. Here’s to finally getting your wishes granted!
37. You can be taken out of the workforce, but the work force can never be taken out of you. I am confident you’ll never stop working on things you love to do.
38. To stay balanced in life, work like you’re retired and retire like it’s your job.
39. If you found happiness or fulfillment in the workforce, then it’s likely you’ll do the same now that even more possibilities are open to you.
40. It’s great to see someone retire who is as deserving as you. Make sure you work just as hard at relaxing as you have in your long career.
41. You are one of the hardest workers I have ever known. You deserve a great retirement, but I know you will still keep yourself busy.
42. This is the beginning of the rest of your life and the rest of your life. Congratulations on your retirement.
43. You will remembered for the things that you did here. Thanks for your years of hard work and dedication.
44. Congratulations on your retirement.
45. We’re glad that you are retiring, and we are looking forward to spending more time with you. Best wishes.
See also: 227 Happy Anniversary To My Husband Messages
46. Retiring is not the ending, it’s just a new start! Many congratulations on retirement!
47. Retirement, the great time, to your pending task! Wishing you best of luck on retirement!
48. Hey (name)! Have a blast on your retirement! Congratulations on your retirement.
49. (name)! I will miss you in my department always! Have a great retirement.
50. Hey (name)! Happy retirement & All the Best!
51. Happy Retirement to (name)! With Love, From All!
52. Dear (name)! Have a great future ahead! Have a joyful retirement!
53. Many congratulations on your retirement (name)! Cheers
54. Wish you a happiness and jolly moments ahead! Happy retirement!
55. All the best for your future ahead! Congrats on your retirement!
56. Hey Buddy! Wishing you a happy retirement! Cheers!
57. You worked harder and made your retirement happened! Wishing you great retirement!
58. Wishing you a happy beginning of your life and a lot of success!
59. Dear (name)! May you enjoy your retirement to the fullest! With Love!
60. Say bye to tensions and enjoy life in your way! Congratulations on retirement!
61. Retirement is just an ending of an assignment, but an auspicious start for the new life! Congratulations!
Also Read: 85 Best Graduation Messages and Wishes
62. Retirement marks the culmination of a career spent achieving success in the business world and the genesis of a career in enjoying the fruits of that success. Happy retirement.
63. As you retire, remember that you have left behind a legacy of encouragement, achievement and work ethic that will always be part of your coworkers. Congratulations.
64. You will finally have time to ferret out that special fishing spot or to sleep through an afternoon game on TV. It couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. Congratulations on your retirement.
65. My best wishes on your retirement. You have a bright future ahead of you; enjoy it.
66. You are the kind of people that brings the best in others! Thank you for everything you did. Wishing you a life full of success and happiness!
67. Having someone like you as a coworker has been no less than a gift. Wishing you a wonderful retired life ahead!! You will be missed, but never forgotten.
68. I wanted you to know what a blessing it’s been to work with you over these past few years. Hope you’ll enjoy every minute of your retirement. We’re really going to miss you!
69. You have a wealth of information and experience that can never be replaced. So, if I need you, can I put you on “speed dial?” Congratulations on your retirement.
70. Enjoy the freedom your achievement has earned. Happy retirement.
71. Hey, remember the time we put the lavatory sign on the boss’s office door and that lady went in? Ah, memories: we have so many to share. You will be missed.
72. However will you get along without seeing my face every day? Never mind, I’m sure you’ll manage. Best wishes on your retirement.
73. Retirement isn’t all it is cracked up to be. It isn’t for us, anyway. Enjoy your well-deserved freedom and know you will be missed.
74. I will miss your sunny disposition, your friendly smile, the donuts you brought in. Wait, it was you who brought the donuts, right? Happy retirement.
75. This card is just a tangible expression of my heartfelt sentiments. I will miss you and all that you brought to the workplace. Congratulations.
76. Retirement means you will have more time to invest in the things you want to do. May your retirement lead to new success in whatever you pursue.
77. You have to put off being young until you can retire.Life begins at retirement.The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off.
78. Now that you are retiring, however will you catch up on the office gossip? I suppose we could email you updates once a week…Congratulations on your achievement.
79. The staff has never been “on the same page” about business plans or implementing policies, but we are all in agreement on this: you will be missed. Congratulations on your retirement.
80. Best wishes on your retirement. Enjoy the opportunity to do wonderful things just for you
81. Retirement opens the door to new opportunity. I can’t come with you in your new endeavors, but my highest hopes for your future can. Happy retirement.
82. Here’s to you and your family: success and a bright future with the time to do the things you have always wanted to do. You will be missed.
83. We will miss your wisdom and experience, but most of all, we will miss the encouragement you have been to us. We wish you the happiest of retirements.
84. Retirement will be a difficult time for you: no getting up with an alarm, no boring staff meetings, no watching the clock tick down those last, long minutes before quitting time. However will you manage?
Read Also: 150 Comforting Sympathy Card Messages
89. Have fun in your retirement! Follow these words of wisdom. ‘Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.’
90. I always thought of you as a permanent fixture at work. I guess we’ll have to figure out how to get by without you.
91. It’s exciting to know that you are leaving the workforce! I bet it’s exciting for you too.
92. Now is the time to experience the part of childhood that was stolen from you by school and work!
93. Best wishes in your retirement. Here’s to watching your grandkids instead of the bottom line.
94. No one ever stops working, they just get a new boss. Your boss lives in your own house. Good luck getting time off.
95. Don’t worry about having enough money to retire. You only need a lot of money if you plan on living a long time.
96. I don’t know why you are even retiring. You know you won’t be able to keep from working, you workaholic!
97. I thought you retired several years ago, you are just finally making it official just now. I haven’t seen you actually work in a long time.
98. If we could all have the same attitude you’ve had these last days before retirement, we’d all be a lot less stressed at work. Nothing would get done around here either, but that’s not the point.
99. Your new job is to ensure that you enjoy your retirement. The hours are flexible, and you have complete autonomy.
100. Re-tiring is when you replace old tires with new tires. Isn’t that more like what your employer is doing?
101. You can put new tires on an old car. That’s what you are doing now, ‘retiring.’
102. You may be ready to retire, but is your wife/husband ready?
103. Retirement is the last stage of your life. I hope you make it as long in retirement as you did in your career.
104. I’m glad you finally retired. Now I can have your job.
105. God retired after just 6 days of creating the heavens and the earth. What took you so long?
106. Good luck with your new boss, who knows about your true work ethic, organizational skills, and excuses. Spouses make the toughest bosses. Happy retirement!
107. There are all sorts of things that you will have to learn how to do off the clock now, like making coffee.
108. You’re used to multitasking. Whatever you did, you were making money at the same time. Now you will be able to focus on one important thing: keeping your money.
109. Think about the thousands or even millions you have earned over the years in your career, then ask yourself why you weren’t able to retire much earlier.
110. You always did work hard at not having to work. Now that you’re retired, you don’t have to work as hard at not working.
111. Now that you are retired, you get an even tougher boss… Your wife!
112. I bet your company is really glad to see you go. After that many years your salary was probably worth two or three younger, more energetic workers.
70 Best Out of Office Messages That Always Work
80+ Cute Goodnight Text Messages that Melt the Heart
120 Get Well Soon Messages and Wishes
150 Good Morning Text Messages
100 Good Morning Sayings
200 Best Thank You Messages For Your Best Friends
100 Uplifting Sympathy Messages For Loved Ones
100 Condolence Sayings and Sympathy Messages
Good luck messages for husband are the best wishes that are sent from Good Luck for this new appraisal and trust me no one can snatch.
Want to greet your French friends or offer well wishes during special occasions but don’t know how to say it in French? This article will teach you exactly what French greetings to say or write during the most important events.
Whether it’s a festive event like a birthday, anniversary, wedding, promotion, or holidays---or an unfortunate situation like a sickness or death in the family---stick with me here because I’ll be sharing with you how to express your well-wishes in French.
You can also get a copy of this list in a printer-friendly PDF format. It comes with free access to the French Learning Package. If you have previously signed up to join our mailing list, you can check the link shared to you before. The file is already there.
Let’s start with French birthday greetings. Birthday traditions in France are same as elsewhere: a cake, gifts, as well as singing of birthday songs. The birthday song is similar in tune to the “happy birthday to you” song you’re quite familiar with---but translated into French, of course.
Here are some common ways to greet people a happy birthday in French.
|Joyeux anniversaire !||Happy birthday!|
|Bon anniversaire !||Happy birthday!|
|Bonne fête !||Happy birthday!|
|Que tu profites encore de nombreuses années !||May you enjoy many more years!|
|Que tous tes désirs se réalisent !||May all your wishes come true!|
|Je te souhaite plein de bonheur en cette journée spéciale.||Wishing you every happiness on your special day.|
|Je te souhaite tout plein de bonheur en cette journée particulière. Passe une merveilleuse journée !||Wishing you every happiness this special day brings. Have a wonderful birthday!|
Joyeux anniversaire [zhwy euz ahn ee vehr seyr] and bon anniversaire [bohn ahn ee vehr seyr] are commonly used in France, but in French-speaking parts of Canada, it’s usually bonne fête [bohn fet].
Note: You might have noticed that in French punctuation, there is a space before the exclamation point. Like this !
Wondering how to greet a married couple in French during their wedding anniversary? Here are some ways.
|Joyeux anniversaire !||Happy Anniversary!|
|Joyeux ...(ème) anniversaire de mariage !||Happy __th Anniversary!|
|Félicitations pour vos noces….||Congratulations on your ______ wedding anniversary!|
|...de porcelaine||porcelain (20th)|
|...de perle||pearl (30th)|
|...de rubis||coral (35th)|
|...de diamant||diamond (60th)|
You might have noticed that joyeux anniversaire is the same phrase listed previously for birthday greetings. And...you’re absolutely right! While this may seem weird to non-French speakers, in French, anniversaire covers so much more than just anniversary; it can also refer to birthdays.
How about during challenging moments when you struggle so hard to express your condolences in French? How do you say how sorry you are for their loss?
Here is a list of French words of sympathy that you may use to condole and share in the sorrow of a grieving French person. We have added some details below to guide you on when to properly use these condolences.
|Je vous prie de bien vouloir accepter mes sincères condoléances.||Please accept my sincere condolences.||Very basic and common phrase to offer sympathy.|
|Nous vous prions d'accepter nos sincères condoléances.||Please accept our most sincere sympathy.||Highly formal. may be used to offer condolences to people you are not very familiar with.|
|Nous sommes sincèrement désolés d'apprendre la disparition de _____…||We are sincerely sorry to hear about the passing of____.||This is usually reserved for close friends.|
|En ces moments difficiles nous tenions à vous faire part de nos sincères condoléances.||Please accept our deepest and most heartfelt condolences at this most difficult time.||May be used for close/ familiar friends.|
|Je suis de tout cœur avec vous.||I'm with you with all my heart and soul.||An informal way to offer sympathy and may be used with close friends and family.|
|Nous partageons votre peine en ce moment de deuil. Nos sincères condoléances, à vous et à votre famille.||We share your difficulty in this time of grieving. Our sincere condolences to you and to your family.||This one is also a little less formal than the others and may be used between families and friends who are quite familiar with each other.|
As the song says, Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. Surely you can’t miss greeting your French friends this holiday season! Or perhaps you want to "Frenchify" your holiday greetings this year. This is what you say:
|Joyeux Noël !||Merry Christmas!|
|Bonnes Fêtes !||Happy Holidays!|
|Joyeuses Fêtes !||Happy Holidays!|
|Meilleurs Voeux !||Best wishes!|
|Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année !||Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!|
|Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année de la part de…||Season's greetings from…|
|Bonne Année !||Happy New Year!|
|Bonnes fêtes de fin d'année !||Happy Holidays!|
See also: How to Greet Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in French for a more detailed guide.
The need for saying congratulations in French could come up a lot more than you’d expect, especially if you are traveling or moving to a French-speaking country. So here are some phrases you can use to congratulate someone for general situations.
|Félicitations pour… -||Congratulations on…||standard congratulations|
|Nous voudrions te féliciter pour…||We would like to send you our congratulations on…|
|Bien joué.||Well done.|
|Nous savions que tu pouvais le faire.||We knew you could do it.||Usually used with family and friends|
|Je veux vous féliciter.||I want to congratulate you.|
|Chapeau !||Hats off to you!||This is an informal idiomatic expression that works similarly as with its English counterpart but may seem a bit old-fashioned.|
|Bon travail !||good work!|
The word félicitations [feh lees ee ta see yohn] is quite flexible and can work for all types of scenarios, and so does the verb it is derived from: féliciter. But if you want more specific ways to congratulate people, scroll down below.
So, someone you know is having a baby or just delivered a bundle of joy into the world. Here’s how to congratulate them in French.
|Félicitations pour la naissance de votre petit garçon / petite fille !||Congratulations on the arrival of your new beautiful baby boy/girl!|
|Félicitations pour la nouvelle arrivée dans votre famille !||Congratulations on the new arrival in your family!|
|Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre la naissance de votre petit garçon / petite fille. Félicitations.||We are delighted to hear of the birth of your new baby boy/girl. Congratulations.|
See also: French for Parents: Baby Talk, Vocabulary, and Tips
For academic achievements that deserve a pat on the back, here are some ways on how to express your warm sentiments.
|Félicitations pour ton diplôme !||Congratulations on your graduation!|
|Félicitations pour tes examens !||Congratulations on passing your exams!|
|Bien joué pour les examens.||Well done on your exams.|
|Félicitations pour l'obtention de ton Master !||Congratulations on getting your Masters!|
|Félicitations pour ton entrée à l'université.||Well done on getting into University.|
Weddings and engagements are among the happiest moments in a person’s life. When you need to show that you’re one with friends in their happiness, here are some well-wishes in French. You can use these to congratulate them and wish them the best in their huge milestone.
|Félicitations pour tes fiançailles !||Congratulations on your engagement!|
You can then follow it up with some add-ons:
|J'espère que vous serez très heureux ensemble.||I hope you’ll be very happy together.|
|J'espère que vous vous rendrez extrêmement heureux l'un l'autre.||I hope you will make each other extremely happy.|
|Avez-vous déjà fixé la date du grand jour ?||Have you set the date of the big day?|
|Félicitations. Nous vous souhaitons à tous les deux tout le bonheur du monde.||Congratulations. We wish both of you all the happiness in the world.|
|Félicitations pour votre mariage!||Congratulations on the wedding!|
|Félicitations et meilleurs vœux à vous deux pour votre mariage.||Congratulations and best wishes to you both on your wedding day.|
|Félicitations aux jeunes mariés pour leur heureuse union.||Congratulations to the newlyweds on their happy union.|
|Félicitations pour vous être dit "oui" !||Congratulations on saying yes (or saying “your "I do's"! ) -informal|
|Félicitations à vous deux !||Congratulations on tying the knot! (informal)|
Work-related wins and advancements call for some celebration---and well-wishes from friends and family. So in cases when you need to extend your congrats, here are some ways to do so, as well as some ways to wish people luck on their new work.
|Félicitations pour avoir décroché ce poste !||Congratulations on getting the job!|
|Félicitations pour ton avancement !||Congratulations on the promotion!|
|Nous te souhaitons beaucoup de succès dans cette prochaine étape professionnelle.||We wish you every success on your latest career move.|
|Nous te souhaitons bonne chance dans ton nouveau travail chez…||We wish you the best of luck in your new job at…|
|Bonne chance pour ta première journée chez…||Good luck on your first day at…|
Have friends or colleagues who have fallen ill and need some cheering? Send them a get well message and let them know they’re in your thoughts. Here are some words you might want to tell them.
|Prompt rétablissement.||[Wish you a] speedy recovery.|
|Rétablis-toi vite.||Get well soon.|
|Nous vous souhaitons un prompt rétablissement||We wish you a quick recovery.|
|Se sentir mieux bientôt||Feel better soon.|
|Je pense à toi et espère que tu te sentiras mieux très bientôt.||Thinking of you and hope you feel better soon.|
|Nous espérons que tu seras sur pieds d'ici peu.||We hope that you will be up on your feet soon.|
I’m sure you’re familiar with the word merci (mehr see), but there are more ways to say thanks in French. Check out this list of phrases you can use to express your gratitude.
|Merci beaucoup pour…||Many thanks for…|
|mille mercis||Thanks a thousand times|
|Je ne sais pas comment te remercier pour…||I really don't know how to thank you for…|
|Nous voudrions vraiment remercier... du fond du cœur pour…||We would like to extend our warmest thanks to…for…|
|Nous te sommes très reconnaissants pour…||We are very grateful to you for…|
|C'est vraiment gentil de ta part.||It is really nice of you.|
|Je vous remercie.||I thank you. (very formal)|
|Je vous remercie de tout cœur.||I thank you from the bottom of my heart. (also formal and with more emphasis than the previous)|
|Je vous adresse mes plus vifs remerciements.||I send you my most sincere/warmest thanks. (usually in written formal thank you letters)|
Do you have more scenarios that need a list of French greetings or well-wishes? Don’t hesitate to let me know in the comment section and I will try to update this article with your suggestions.
For more phrases like these, get your copy of this French Phrasebook. It's perfect not just for tourists, but also for people who wish to learn French.
Try writing your own greetings using the examples given above and share it with us in the comment section!
Here are some best wishes for the future to help you look forward to every And here's wishing you the very best for all the new ventures, that life has in store for.