Wishing you all the best on your special day. May all you wonderful dads enjoy a Happy Father's Day.
The only way to let your father know how much you care is with one of our best Father’s Day wishes with images and pictures!
From your very first memory, your dad has been an important, special part of your life. He is the person who guided you through your first bicycle ride, helped create your science projects, and gave you the push you needed to chase your dreams. No matter how many miles or weeks separate you, you know that your dad will always be one of your best friends and greatest supporters.
You love your dad more than anything in the world and you want to make this Father’s Day the best holiday of the year. Everyone celebrates their fathers with presents, cards, and parties, but you want your Father’s Day gift to stand out from all the others. Your dad is one of the most generous, selfless, humble, and incredible people you know, so you want to give him a Father’s Day wishes that are worthy of everything he does for the people he loves. To makes this happen, find a Father’s Day wishes that says everything you want your dad to know on his special day
1. Happy Father’s Day. We’ve shared a lot over the years, dad. And if there’s one thing you’ve taught me, it’s to always make time to savor the special moments with the ones you love!
Send this Heartfelt Father’s Day Card
2. Happy Father’s Day. I may not ever fill your shoes completely, dad, but if I’m half the man you are some day, at least I’ll know I’ve tried.
Send this Heartwarming Father’s Day Card
3. Happy Father’s Day. You’ve always gone above and beyond for me, dad. On your special day, I wish you all the love & happiness in the world!
Send this Wishing You Love and Happiness – Happy Father’s Day Card
4. Happy Father’s Day. You’ve always had the biggest heart, dad. I’ve learned so much from you: patience, kindness, strength & courage. I love you so much, today and always!
Send this I Love You Dad! Happy Father’s Day Card
5. Happy Father’s Day. You’ve always been my hero. Here’s hoping your celebration is super!
Send this To my Super Dad! Happy Father’s Day Card
6. Happy Father’s Day. I’ll never stop looking up to you. I’m proud to call you my dad and my friend.
Send this To my Respectful Father – Happy Father’s Day Card
7. HAPPY FATHER’S DAY! You’ll always be top dog in my eyes! Thank you for always standing up for me and watching out for me.
Send this To my Top Dog Dad – Happy Father’s Day Card
8. Happy Father’s Day To The Best Dad In The World. No matter how old we get, you’ll always be our first love. Have an amazing celebration!
Send this We Love Dad! Happy Father’s Day Card
9. Happy Father’s Day. I’m so doggone lucky to call you my dad. Here’s hoping you have a paw-rific celebration!
Send this Have a Paw-Rific Celebration! Happy Father’s Day Card
10. Happy Father’s Day. Thanks for your endless patience and love. Your steady guidance and wisdom continue to be the foundation upon which we build our lives.
Send this Thoughtful Happy Father’s Day Card
11. You’re a fine chap and a dear old Dad! We’re just pleased as punch to call you our own! Love you Dad! Happy Father’s DAY
Send this Love You Dad! Happy Father’s Day Card
12. Happy Father’s Day. You’re more than just the Grill Master in our family Dad…you’re also the Joke Master, the Plumbing Master, and well…basically you’re super masterful at being a Dad and we sure love you a lot and appreciate all you do for us!
Send this You’re Super Masterful! Happy Father’s Day Card
13. Happy Father’s Day. Because of you we know how to enjoy the good life! Thanks for showing us how to kick back, relax, and take it easy Dad!
Send this Take it Easy! Happy Father’s Day Card
14. Happy Father’s Day. To a Dad who’s patient, loving, dedicated, hard-working, generous and hilarious…yep, we’ll drink to that! Cheers to you!
Send this Cheers to You! Happy Father’s Day Card
15. Happy Father’s Day. Dad, you’re the kind of guy who’s always ready to lend a hand, or cheer a person up with a good laugh. We really love that about you. Now, why not take some time to enjoy your favorite brew and kick back and relax for once!
Send this Kick Back & Relax – Happy Father’s Day Card
16. Happy Father’s Day. We’re taking this opportunity to raise a pint (or four) in your honor! Here’s to you, Dad! You’re one terrific guy!
Send this Here’s Pint to You – Happy Father’s Day Card
17. Happy Father’s Day. It was a wild ride raising us, Dad, but look how we turned out! Clearly, you did great! Thanks for putting up with us and loving us so well. We don’t know anyone else who would have been up for the job!
Send this Thank You for Raising us! Happy Father’s Day Card
18. Happy Father’s Day. We all agree-when it comes to Dads we think you’re top of the line! We love you lots-have a great day!
Send this Classic Happy Father’s Day Card
19. There’s no one like you, Dad! Thanks for always believing in us no matter what. Take it easy for once and have a rockin’ Father’s Day! Happy Father’s Day
Send this To my Rockin’ Dad! Happy Father’s Day Card
20. Happy Father’s Day. To the best father in the world, I hope you have a day of laughter and love!
Send this To the Best Father in the World – Happy Father’s Day Card
21. Happy Father’s Day to My Sweet Dad! You might grill a mean burger, but you’re the nicest father I know. Let’s celebrate you today!
Send this Share Your Love! Happy Father’s Day Card
22. Best Dad. HAPPY FATHER’S DAY. I’d be lost without you in my life, Dad. Thanks for showing me the world and giving me the tools I need to navigate it. Love you tons!
Send this I’d Be Lost Without You – Happy Father’s Day Card
23. Happy Father’s Day. You’ve stepped out of your comfort zone to build up mine. You’ve fostered my creativity. You’ve helped me learn. There is no one else who can come close to your superior fathering skills. Love ya, Dad!
Send this To the Best Team – Happy Father’s Day Card
24. As much as I have grown, I know I’ll always be your little princess and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Here’s to you, Dad. Happy FATHER’S DAY
Send this Have a Spectacular Day! Happy Father’s Day Card
25. Happy Father’s Day. Thank you for always making me smile, Dad! You’re incredible.
Send this To my Incredible Dad – Happy Father’s Day Card
26. Roses Are Blue Fathers Are Cool Thanks To You, I Know How To Rule. Happy FATHER’S DAY
Send this Shape the Future Together – Happy Father’s Day Card
27. Happy Father’s Day to My Awesome Dad! Your voice in my head has always guided me. I love you, Dad. Thanks for never steering me wrong.
Send this Your Voice Has Guided Me- Happy Father’s Day Card
28. Father’s Day hug is coming for you! Happy Father’s Day to the best dad ever!
Send this A Big Hug is Coming! Happy Father’s Day Card
29. Happy Father’s Day. My taste in music, my sense of adventure, my desire to explore. They all make up a part of me and they’ve all come from you. Thank you for being the best part of me, Dad.
Send this Thank You for Being the Best – Happy Father’s Day Card
30. Happy Father’s Day. You’re amazing, terrific, and an all-around champ! I couldn’t be more proud to call you my Dad! Have a great day today!
Send this You’re Terrific – Happy Father’s Day Card
31. Happy Father’s Day. Dad, you’ve been my best friend, my mentor, and my biggest fan. There’s no man alive I respect more than you. Thanks for being someone I could always look up to. I love you, Dad.
Send this Cherished Memories – Happy Father’s Day Card
32. Happy Father’s Day. There’s beauty in solitude and wisdom in simplicity-you’ve taught me how to pay attention so life doesn’t pass me by. You’re truly one-of-a-kind, Dad.
Send this To a Special Dad – Happy Father’s Day Card
33. Happy Father’s Day. You taught me that toughness and gentleness go hand in hand. You showed me how to be strong and kind, patient and persistent. You’re an incredible man and I’m so lucky to have you as my father.
Send this Heartfelt Happy Father’s Day Card
34. Happy Father’s Day! We’ve had a lot of adventures together-and I look forward to many more! Dad, you’re more than my role model, you’re my best friend. Love you.
Send this To my Best Dad – Happy Father’s Day Card
35. Happy Father’s Day. Spending time with you can’t be beat, Dad. You’ve taught me so much about life and I am forever grateful for your love and support.
Send this You’ve Taught me so Much – Happy Father’s Day Card
36. Happy Father’s Day. You’ve taught me to dream bigger, go further, and reach higher than I ever could have on my own. Thanks for being the man who’s always had my back. I love you, Dad.
Send this Dream Bigger – Happy Father’s Day Card
37. Happy Father’s Day. Here’s to the most patient and dedicated man I know-love you, Dad! Get out there and enjoy yourself today!
Send this To the Dedicated Man – Happy Father’s Day Card
38. Happy Father’s Day. When I think about my life, I think about how lucky I was to be raised by a man like you. Your love and guidance made me the man I am today. You’re my real-life hero, Dad. I still want to be just like you.
Send this To a Real-Life Hero – Happy Father’s Day Card
39. Happy Father’s Day. The day I married you, I knew in my heart that you would be a wonderful husband and a great father. You proved me right! I love you with all my heart and I’m thankful to have someone so special in my life.
Send this Thankful for You – Happy Father’s Day Card from Wife
40. Happy Father’s Day. With all you do for our children, and all the love you give them, it goes without saying that you are a winner in their eyes. You truly are the best father in the world, and the best husband!
Send this You’re a Winner! Happy Father’s Day Card from Wife
41. To My Loving Husband! You teach our children, love and care for them, make them laugh, and brighten their days. They are lucky to have such a special Father. I love you!
Send this Lucky to Have You – Happy Father’s Day Card from Wife
42. Happy Father’s Day. You are an exceptional father that has shown your love for your children in so many ways. I’m so grateful to have you as my husband and the father of our children.
Send this Grateful to Have You – Happy Father’s Day Card from Wife
43. Happy Father’s Day. To My Dear Husband! I cherish you and the family we have created together. You are such a great father to our children, and I am thankful to have you has my husband. Thank you for being the loving man that you are.
Send this I Cherish You – Happy Father’s Day Card from Wife
44. To My Wonderful Husband! You hold our family together with your love, strength, and kindness. You are truly a shining example of what a father should be. Thank you for all that you do for our children. I love you very much!
Send this A Shining Example – Happy Father’s Day Card from Wife
45. Happy Father’s Day. Thank you for being such a thoughtful and loving husband, and a terrific father to our children. They consider you the best dad in the world, and for good reason. You are truly amazing in my eyes and theirs.
Send this You’re the Best! Happy Father’s Day Card from Wife
46. To The Man I Love! You give so much to our children, your love, time, wisdom, and guidance. Today is your day to be appreciated for all you do for them. Thank you for being a wonderful father and a loving husband. Enjoy your day!
Send this You Give So Much – Happy Father’s Day Card from Wife
47. Happy Father’s Day. To The Man I Adore! Wishing you, my awesome husband, a wonderful Father’s Day filled with all the things you hold dear in life. Our children truly love you, and so do I. Enjoy your special day!
Send this I Adore You! Happy Father’s Day Card from Wife
48. Happy Father’s Day. You are a wonderful man and a great father and we both adore you! Thank you for all the thoughtful and loving things you do for us. Today we celebrate you, the best father a child could ever hope for.
Send this We Adore You! Happy Father’s Day Card
49. Happy Father’d Day Dad. We are so lucky to have a special father like you and we appreciate all the big and little things you have done for us over the years. You are our hero!
Send this So Lucky to Have You! Happy Father’s Day Card
50. Happy Father’s Day. Thank you for being the best dad anyone could ever ask for. We love you very much!
Send this To Our Best Dad – Happy Father’s Day Card
51. Happy Father’s Day. We have watched you raise your children over the years and think you are a fantastic father! You always do what’s best for them and it’s clear how much you care. We hope you have a great day!
Send this Over the Years – Happy Father’s Day Card
52. Happy Father’s Day. You are an incredible father and we can see that you have a great relationship with your children. We are so proud of you for being such a responsible and caring father. Have a terrific Father’s Day!
Send this Great Relationship – Happy Father’s Day Card
How often do you tell your dad how much he means to you? On Father’s Day this year, make the most of your father as you celebrate the sacrifices he made and love he has given you throughout your life. Your dad helped make you the person you are today, so choose a Father’s Day wishes that shows him how glad and grateful you are to be his child!
To celebrate your next holiday or birthday, be sure to visit our website for more articles with our best wishes for any occasion!
Thanks for being the BEST, Dad! Hip-hip-hooray for the Dad of the Day! Happy Father's Day! You're the King of Dads! Your wish is my.
Thank you, daddy, for our happy childhood,
For inspiration, for joyful days,
For love, that we received from you,
We thank for everything from the bottom of the heart!
Happy Father’s Day!
When I was small, you played with me,
When I grew up, you gave me advices,
I can always lean on your shoulder, strong like a wall.
I am so happy when we spend time together.
Happy Father’s Day!
Dear Dad, I am thankful for the love you gave,
You taught me how to smile
And you held me, when I slipped on my way.
You believed me, when nobody did,
Every day you give me strength to live!
Thank you for teaching me to learn from my mistakes,
For teaching to enjoy life and reach for dreams,
You are a wonderful father, always caring and loving,
Your inner strength raise me up, when I fall.
Happy Father’s Day, I love you!
When it is difficult, I remember childhood,
I close my eyes and I see our family house,
I remember how you carried me over the meadow,
And taught to enjoy a bird’s flight,
To appreciate what I already have, to listen to my heart,
Do you remember how we created plans for the future?
You taught me never give up,
To learn from mistakes, to fall and raise up again.
I love you! Happy Father’s Day!
Father's Day is just around the corner! If you're searching high and low for the perfect gift, don't forget that a thoughtful greeting card filled with warm messages of love and thanks is one of the best presents you can give him. Stumped on what to say? Lovepop has put together 15 meaningful Father's Day messages to help you compose the perfect card for Dad.
Need a surprising card to put your perfect messages in? Check out our line of unique and delightful line of pop-up Father's Day cards!
Find the perfect Father's Day card
← Older PostNewer Post →
These Father's Day quotes will give your dad all the feels come June 16. Write one of these down in a card or say it straight to his face, it'll way.
Father’s Day is approaching, which means it’s time to find the right words to let your loved ones know how much they mean to you. Whether you’re writing a Father’s Day card for dad, grandpa or someone whose been influential in your life, you can write a loving message to show your appreciation and say thanks for all he’s done. We’ve provided a variety of heartfelt and funny Father’s Day messages below to help you do just that, along with easy tips on what to write in a Father’s Day card.
Whether you’ve found the perfect Father’s Day gift or you’re planning on taking your Dad out to a nice dinner, it’s important to also express your gratitude for him with words. Nothing means more to your Father than hearing how much you appreciate him, and a nice Father’s Day card makes a forever keepsake. Even if the note is short and sweet, it’s still meaningful. So if you’re looking for inspiration, check out our message examples below.
When it comes to writing your message, avoid generic phrasing and instead speak from the heart. If you’re having trouble with finding the right words to say, follow our easy steps to write your Father’s Day message:
Father’s Day messages for your dad should let him know why he’s so special. Choose the qualities you admire about him most and write a sweet message that’s just for him. And if it’s coming from his daughter, make sure to also check out our resource on Dad and Daughter quotes.
When it comes to wishing your grandfather a Happy Father’s Day, focus on writing an endearing message. You’ll want to honor him in your message and remind him why he’s so cherished. The following messages also pair perfectly with a Father’s Day photo book full of a lifetime of memories.
Let your husband, partner, and the father of your children know how special he is with a sentimental message of appreciation. Use these examples as inspiration:
Write a meaningful Father Day's Message this year with our guide on what to write in a Warm wishes on Father's Day to the best grandfather.