So many good wishes for the next chapter of your life. congratulations on successfully.
To our dear daughter. Congratulations on your graduation! We’re thrilled to be celebrating with you as you move on to your next big adventure. You’ve accomplished so much. We’re proud of you and wish you the best of luck!
Dearest daughter. We’re so proud of everything you’ve achieved these last twelve years in school. It wasn’t always easy, but you worked hard and maintained a good attitude. Your determination and positive outlook will get you far. We love you!
To our sweet, accomplished daughter. Congratulations on your graduation! A whole new world full of possibilities is now open to you. We wish you the best of luck moving forward. You’ve made us so proud.
Congratulations to our dear, beloved daughter! You’ve waited a long time for this day! You’ve blossomed into such a wonderful young woman. Dad and I know you’re headed for greatness! We love you and pray for your continued success!
Congratulations to our special daughter! You light up our life with your smile! You’ve made us so proud over the years, and we know this is only the beginning. With best wishes for a bright future!
Dearest daughter. After all these years of sweat and tears, you’re finally graduating! What a thrill! Enjoy your special day. You’ve certainly earned it.
To my dear daughter. You’re graduating! What a remarkable accomplishment! You’ve become such a lovely young woman. I admire your determination, your spunk and the warmth you show to your friends and teachers. You’re definitely going places, sweet girl! Best wishes to you.
To my sweet angel. Congratulations on your graduation! It’s been such a wild and wonderful trip these last few years. We’ve had our tougher moments, but I love you, respect your strong will and appreciate your gorgeous smile. Good luck on your journey forward!
Congratulations, precious daughter! It seems like just yesterday that you sent off your college applications, and here we are celebrating your graduation! You’ve made us so proud. Whatever path you choose to take now, we’ll be there for you.
To my daughter, who is my pride and joy! I’m so proud to be your Dad today. You’ve matured so much and it’s been amazing to watch. Sweet girl, you are capable of greatness! I’ll always be here, cheering you on from the sidelines.
To the best daughter a mom could hope for! I still can’t believe you’re graduating. I guess that makes me pretty darn old! I love you so much and want only the best for you. Hugs and kisses!
Dearest daughter, congrats on your graduation! You did it! You griped and moaned, but you actually did it! You’ve overcome a lot of challenges to get where you are today, and we’re so proud of you. Dad and I love you and feel so blessed to be sharing the occasion with you. Hugs!
To my dear daughter. Congratulations! I’m sorry I can’t be there to help you celebrate your graduation, but I’ll drink a glass of champagne in your honor! Know that I’m thinking of you and that I couldn’t be more proud.
To my dear daughter and light of my life! Congrats on your graduation! Wasn’t it just yesterday that I taught you to ride your bike without training wheels? Where has the time gone? I’ve watched you grow into a self-assured, accomplished young lady. What a great ride it’s been. Love and blessings.
My dearest daughter. Just yesterday, you were a feisty toddler. Today, you’re a feisty young woman! Congrats on your graduation!
You could begin your congratulations message with. Wishing you and your newborn all the best—and plenty of sleep! Congrats, grad!.
When someone we know or love graduates from school, it is a momentous occasion that warrants celebration. Graduations bring people together to celebrate the scholarly achievements of the graduate. It may be a bit difficult to come up with the perfect message to send a graduate on their special day. Compiling a congratulatory message that encompasses the magnitude of their achievements may not come naturally to everyone. This article highlights the best congratulatory messages to share with a graduate on their big day.
Graduation days are filled with proud parents and relatives who wish to share in the special day with the graduate. On this day, it is important to congratulate the graduate on the hard work that they have put in to achieve all that they have achieved. Although many people may not know how to write the messages, this article has done half the work for them pick out one of these 35 cool congratulatory messages and send it to the graduate.
READ ALSO: Motivational quotes about time
Image: canva.com, (modified by author)
Image: canva.com, (modified by author)
READ ALSO: Short quotes about life
Image: canva.com, (modified by author)
Image: canva.com, (modified by author)
READ ALSO: Motivational quotes about strength
Image: canva.com, (modified by author)
It is kind to reach out to a graduate on their graduation day and share in their joy. The best way to do so is by sending them one of the above congratulatory messages to guide them on their new path. These will definitely come in handy even if you already know how to write congratulatory messages.
Source: Tuko Newspaper
Celebration is in the air, the price has been paid, the sacrifices made and impressive achievements have been made, so now it’s time to celebrate with the almost-graduates. If your loved ones, family or friends are graduating then the prayers, graduation congratulations texts, well-wishing and words of encouragement are already coming in by now and yours should not be missing.
For the youth, graduation is filled high hopes, expectations and a lot of confusion about what the future holds. You can do your part in making them feel better by writing warm messages and words full of hope and assurance.
A simple congratulations on your graduation can be used to show how much you care and how much you are willing to provide support.
Leaving an academic system to a higher level, or for good, is a tough leap. No matter how composed or structured a person is there may still be a hint of lingering doubt as to what to do next, what step to take, what part of life to focus on, and what to avoid.
So, providing hearty graduation congratulations as an act of support should not be overlooked. You never know; you might be the next person getting a congratulatory message.
Graduation wishes for friend: Send a graduation messages to your friend on this joyful occasion. Find out the best graduation wishes for friends with.
Graduating from school is such a big accomplishment, every student looks forward to the day of graduation at least to heave a sigh of relief knowing that they have just succeeded in passing through one of the important stages in life. Graduates are usually very excited but at the same time are nervous of what the future has in stock for them, at this point they will need the support and encouragement of their loved ones, One of the ways this support comes is usually in the form of goodwill messages, congratulating them for their achievement and wishing them a future filled with blessings. Here are some amazing graduation messages to send to your loved ones.
1. As I graduate, a new journey begins,I thank you for your kindness,thoughtfulness and prayers.
2. Thank you for attending my graduation ceremony party. It was great seeing you again. I certainly appreciate the gift certificate and will use it to buy much-needed items when I move into my dorm room. Your generosity and thoughtfulness are greatly appreciated.
3. It was so thoughtful of you to remember me on my special day. Thanks again!
4. Thank you for the lovely graduation gift.As I begin down a new road toward my future plans.I will treasure it always.
5. Please accept my sincere thanks and God’s blessings for the lovely gift.Both the thought and the gift made me very happy.
6. One thank you for the gift,and another for the thought.A dozen thank you’s couldn’t tell youall the happiness they brought.
7. A loving note can barely say all we felt that magic day,h eartfelt thanks is sent to you for your thoughtful gift and wishes, too.
8. Thank you so much for the generous graduation gift. I am going to put it towards paying off my college fees. It was a pity that you missed the graduation ceremony but I have enclosed some photos for you.
9. This brings sincere thanks for the lovely graduation gift you sent.I wish to tell you just how much it meant.
10. You brought joy to my special graduating day.Thank you for your thoughtful graduation gift.
11. You brought joy to our day warmth to our lives and happiness to our hearts.Thank you for your thoughtful graduation gift!
12. Thanks for the most amazing graduation gift – a vacation is absolutely perfect. I will cherish our time together.
13. Thank you for your kind, generous and thoughtful gift. I am really touched that you thought of me.
14. In appreciation of your special graduating gift.Thank you for recognizing my graduation achievement.
15. Thank you for adding to the joyful spirit of my graduation with your presence and lovely gift.
16. I would like to thank my family, friends and school faculty for the wonderful memories you all have given me.
17. Thank you for your very generous gift, it was very thoughtful of you and it is the perfect gift.
18. In appreciation of your special gift.Thank you for recognizing my achievement.
Also Read: 200 Best Thank You Messages For Your Best Friends
19. Finally you are finished with high school. Put on your cap and gown. All your hard work has paid off. You’re graduating now. When your ceremony is through, let’s celebrate and hit the town!
20. Congratulations on your graduation. Who would have thought that such a humongous brain would have looked so gorgeous under such an unglamorous cap and gown! No wonder they make you wear a huge hat!
21. I want to congratulate you on this happy date. It’s time for you to celebrate since today is the day you graduate.
22. I’m so proud that I know someone so smart. Congratulations on your hard work and dedication. Happy graduation!
23. Time flies so fast! I just can’t believe you have grown up and today, you are about to graduate from high school. Wow! Enjoy life my friend and I will always pray for your success in your college life. Congratulations dear!
24. Congratulation graduate! Your hard work has now been paid off. Let’s celebrate tonight. See you!
25. Congratulations on your graduation! Completing your high school education is certainly an achievement that you should be proud of. I know how happy you are right now that’s why I wanna share my joy too. I’m also happy for you friend! More great journeys on your college life.
26. “Friend, I send good wishes for brighter opportunities ahead and heartiest congratulations on your bright graduation success. I wish you all the good luck in the world for a brighter future ahead my friend.”
27. “Congratulations on your grand high school graduation success. I wish you all the luck and hope you to maintain the high success all throughout your educational career for better opportunities of job in life.”
28. “I send heartfelt congratulation dear son on your grand high school graduation success. Wish you all the best for future.”
29. May God continue to bless you and your abilities, graduate.
30. I knew you could do it, and I am proud of you.
31. I am confident you will continue to succeed in life. Keep up the good work.
32. You did it: now it’s time to celebrate!
33. Your hard work, dedication and discipline have paid off. You’re finally graduating. It’s time to let loose and unwind before you join the 9 – 5. Congratulations!
34. Here’s to your impressive student career. Now that you’re graduating, you’re at the beginning of a brand new journey. So here’s to your success and to your brand new life. Congratulations graduate.
35. You’re finally graduating, and we couldn’t be prouder. You no longer have to worry about grades. You no longer have to wait for a diploma. Now is the time to celebrate.
36. I can’t believe you’re so grown up. It’s finally time for you to graduate. You have grown and learned so much. You have come a long way. Here’s to your amazing achievement. Let’s celebrate. Congratulations.
37. Congratulation graduate! Your hard work has now been paid off. Let’s celebrate tonight. See you!
38. Hi! I just want to extend my congratulations on this very happy day of your life. Congratulations because you have proved your hard work and dedication in your studies to all of us. Cheers!
39. “Congratulations on your grand high school graduation success brother. I wish you all the luck for your future and pray for better opportunities your way in your career ahead.”
40. “Dear son, we send loads of heartiest congratulations on your grand high school graduation success and also send best wishes for a better future as you soon will enter college life for further education.”
41. Wishing you many more successes in the future. Congratulations, graduate!
42. You have not only graduated from high school, you have graduated into adulthood. Wishing you the best things in your future to come.
43. Today proves something we have always know about you: you’re pretty smart.
44. “Daughter, with your grand high school graduation success, I send you gifts you love and also best wishes for your brighter future. I wish heartiest congratulations on your grand success.”
45. Congratulations graduate! Wishing you the best of luck in the future.
46. You did it! Now it’s all over or it’s all beginning, depending on how you look at it.
47. All your hard work is done, you have graduated. Well, maybe all your hard work isn’t over just yet. Congratulations and good luck!
48. Continue to learn as a life learner, and you’ll graduate life successfully.
49. We are proud of you and your accomplishments. We’re confident that you will continue with even more successes. Good luck in your next adventures. Congratulations graduate!
50. We remember your first day in high school. Take a moment to look back on your achievements. Realize all that you’ve accomplished and the footprints that you’ve laid. Each step has been a building block for your life. Congratulations on your graduation. We couldn’t be prouder.
51. Your hard work will pay off in many ways. Good things will come to those who wait until they graduate. You’ve come so far. You’ve worked so hard. Your graduation is a new and open door.
52. Your graduation proves all of your hard work and determination.
53.I am wishing you a great sense of accomplishment as you celebrate your hard work.
54. Success is yours! You did it! Way to go!
You might also like: 70 Best Out of Office Messages That Always Work
55. Graduation from college means you will only be able to get drunk a couple days a week now, or you’ll have to go to work with a hangover and extremely tired. Congratulations to your liver for the extra life expectancy!
56. A lot of people warn you about gaining the “freshmen fifteen” when you first start college, but most people don’t tell you about the even more dangerous “graduate gut.” It happens when you leave college and you have to start dealing with real stress.
57. Congratulations on buying yourself the most expensive piece of paper you will probably ever own!
58. Graduating from college is a pretty big deal. Congratulations! You did it!
59. Your diploma is your new key to your new job. Congratulations and best wishes.
60. All good things must come to an end, unless you are planning on attending grad school. Congratulations and good luck in your future.
61. We’re wishing you a job with great pay, so that you will be able to keep your head above water when you start paying your student loans.
62. We’re hoping that this ‘congratulations on your graduation’ card will be followed up with a ‘congratulations on your new job’ card.
63. Now that you’ve taken thirty classes in a major and have your diploma, you are ready to start at a job that will teach you that nothing is as ideal as what you’ve been taught in college. Good luck with the culture shock.
64. Hey congratulations! You have your college degree. You have joined the club of the elite people who are set for life. Just joking, good luck in your practice of all that you have learned in school.
65. It doesn’t make sense if you really think about it. You spend years, thousands of dollars, and risk your health and safety to get a piece of paper. Congratulations graduate.
66. Remember, you have an education, and that’s something that can’t be taken away from you unless, of course, you get brain damage. I don’t have to tell you that though, because you are well educated.
67. The significance of today is that it marks the next great chapter in the life of an amazing person. Congratulations on your graduation.
68. Congratulations on graduating in your regular style… “By the skin of your teeth” just like everything you do.
69. This is your first big pay day for putting in a lot of hard work and determination. Keep working hard so you can keep getting pay days.
70. Just as today is the end of a good day’s work and the beginning of new possibilities. Everyday from now on can feel the same.
71. College graduation is the end of your excuse for not growing up, moving out, and getting a real job.
72. Let’s hope your curricular activities made you smarter and your extracurricular activities made you wiser, so that you will be able to make smart and wise decisions about your future. Congratulations collage graduate.
73. I’ll be at least one person who doesn’t ask you the big question, “now what?”
74. Congratulations on finally getting the piece of paper that will unlock the doors that you will need opened.
See Also: 100+ Best Retirement Messages
75. “Heartiest congratulations on your graduation dear daughter. I wish you all the success and best wishes for a bright and successful career.”
76. “With the excellence success on your graduation, I wish you all the luck in your career for a better future job and services wherever you venture into.”
77. “Congratulations on your graduation success. As you celebrate the special success, may you have a brighter career and good opportunities fill your life. “
78. “I am on my way for a grand party you just invited me to announcing your success. See you soon with wine and barbecue. Congratulations on your success though. “
79. Congratulations on your graduation! We’re so proud of you, dear!
80. You’re a star in our eyes! Congratulations new graduate!
81. “We wish you all the successful moments and heartiest congratulations on your present graduation success as you celebrate it with all fervor. “
82. “Congratulations on your grand success, dearest daughter. Wish you all the best for your bright career and may Lord bestow brighter opportunities your way.”
83. You can achieve whatever you want in life. Reach for the stars, Honey we believe in you!
84. After all those times of late night studies, lack of sleep and sacrifice you’ve made it! And you’ve made us proud!
85. “On your great college graduation success, we wish you all the luck and love and send my heartiest congratulations for your success. Have a great day by celebrating your success with friends, dear daughter.”
Other Interesting Reads:
Cute Goodnight Text Messages that Melt the Heart
Get Well Soon Messages and Wishes
Good Morning Text Messages
Good Morning Sayings
Happy Anniversary To My Husband Messages
Uplifting Sympathy Messages For Loved Ones
Comforting Sympathy Card Messages
Condolence Sayings and Sympathy Messages
Good luck and congratulations! ➡ On graduation day you must feel so smart! Set your goals and get there! ➡ Congratulations graduate!.