New parents congratulations, new born baby wishes to father and mother. Looking for baby girl or boy wishes? Congratulations to become a father.
What to write in your baby congratulations cards: Here are sample wordings for you. I have compiled numerous new baby wishes, cute sayings, poems and rhymes for this joyful occasion! Express your happiness to the new family and choose from over 60 sample messages.
Do you want it funny? - You get it!
Do you prefer meaningful thoughts? - Not a problem either.
Do you need ideas for 2nd or 3rd babies, for twins, triplets, multiples? - Just scroll further down.
Find more than 60 alternatives on what to write in a baby card!
Here are guidelines on how to start and end your card.
The sample sentences for the main part may be mixed and combined as per your personal liking and as per the best fit.
- to baby: Dear Lisa / Dear Jaden,
- to the couple / parents (familiar): Dear Mary and Robert
- to the couple / parents (not so familiar): Dear Mr. and Mrs. Jones
- to the complete family : Dear Jones Family.
After nine months of waiting, your newborn baby (girl / boy) is finally here. That calls for many hoorays and a loud, big cheer! May baby's life always be full of love, joy and laughter and may you all live happily ever after!
New life, new experiences, new thrills. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
May your child be blessed and cradled with love and joy. All the best on the newest addition to your family.
A new little love has stepped into your life. You'll learn the joy a new daughter / son / baby brings, you'll fill your home with baby things - this little girl / boy / baby, so small and sweet, will make your family life complete! Congratulations on your baby girl / baby boy!
For all the joy and smiles they bring, a new child is worth everything. Congratulations on your new arrival!
Congratulations and a very warm welcome to (name of baby). May his / her life be blessed with good health, love and laughter.
Congrats on the arrival of your beautiful baby girl / baby boy!
Warm wishes on your new baby girl / baby boy. I am / we are so happy for you! If you ever need a helping hand I am / we are here for you.
Babies are wonders, babies are fun, congratulations on your new little one!
Welcome baby (name of baby) and congrats to Mom and Dad! Wishing you all a lifetime of love, health, laughter and happiness together.
Welcome to the world, (baby's name)! I / we can't wait to meet you.
Wishing you lots of happiness with your little one!
Best wishes on your dearest new arrival. We hope you are all doing well. Enjoy every moment with your precious little one!
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
It's the little things that bring us the greatest joy! Congratulations on your peanut!
50% mommy, 50% daddy, 100% baby (or baby's name)! Best wishes on the arrival of your newborn daughter / son.
Congratulations on this happy occasion. I am / we are so pleased to hear you and the baby are doing fine. Enjoy your time together!
Parenthood is a wild ride full of love, laughter, questions, anxiety, learning, excitement, craziness, hugs, kisses and much more. Congrats on your baby girl / baby boy!
Baby (name of baby) has chosen you to be her/his mommy and daddy. I think she/he has made a very good choice. Congrats and all the best for your new family!
Along came this little miracle and no day will ever be ordinary again!
With a baby come toys and a whole world of joys, and all kinds of fun things to do. With a baby comes laughter and love ever after, with a baby sweet dreams all come true! Congratulations on the birth of (baby's name)!
Wishing you and your baby a world of happiness.
A cradle full of best wished for your new born baby girl / baby boy!
A baby's first step is ... into your heart! All the best for your new family, and congrats on your sweet little girl / cute little boy.
Congratulations you have been blessed with a child! Wishing you many happy moments with your little one.
A little baby girl / baby boy. Get ready for lots of laughter and noise, big hugs and so many joys. All the best!
A new baby! Happiness and laughter are coming your way! With tickles and giggles and lots of smiling days!
How wonderful it is to hear about your new arrival. Congratulations to you and the lucky little one!
So many dreams, so many wishes. So many hopes, so many questions. Such happy feelings, such a small human being. Welcome to life, little prince / little princess!
A daughter / a son is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give. Congratulations on your little darling / little angel!
This is such wonderful news that your baby girl / baby boy / baby's name has arrived happy and healthy. May you find parenthood a breeze and always be able to look back with fond memories.
Nothing brings home so much love, as a brand new baby sent from above. Congrats on your new bundle of blessing.
Wishing you a wonderful new world of happiness to share with your baby / baby's name / baby girl / baby boy.
Your little baby-girl / -boy is great news. Wishing you and the little one all the best, may he / she bring abundant love and joy to your home.
Booties and blankets and lots of little toys, a baby is one of life's loveliest joys!
Best wishes to the proud parents - you have a new bundle of joy who I am / we are sure you'll thoroughly enjoy!
May this little one be the sun to your shine, sweet to your heart, cup to your cake, ice to your cream, sun to your rise, heart to your beat and everything else you can possibly imagine!
There are two gifts we should give to our children: one is roots, the other is wings. Congratulations on your new arrival, may you always find a way to give your child both enough roots and wings!
No joy on earth brings greater treasure than a baby to love and treasure! May her/his life be filled with love and laughter.
congratulations on your little treasure
cite a grandma or grandbaby quote in your baby congratulations card to your granddaughter or grandson.
Being a parent means, learning to sleep with a foot, or even two, in your face!
Baby is cute. Mommy is cute. Daddy is lucky...
Now as you travel down the road of life, remember...
... the stroller, the diapers, the formula, the toys, the bottles, the pacifier, the blanket...
Not all treasure is silver and gold... Best wishes on your 'personal new treasure' and little darling!
"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do" (Matt Walsh). Congrats on your new arrival and good luck with transitioning from theory to practical experience!
Being a mother is the highest paid job in the world since the payment is in pure love!
"Ah, I feel so rested and did not have to worry about anything at all today". Said no mom ever...
You have been getting on your mom's nerves for nine months. Now it's daddy's turn!
Good moms have sticky floors, dirty ovens and happy babies! So take it easy, be calm and mommy on!
Just wondering: if olive oil is made of olives, what is baby oil made of?
No one can imagine life having their own children. But when they are born no one can imagine life without them.
Keep calm and diaper on.
Heard your home has grown by 2 feet!
Congratulations on your new baby girl / boy! From now on, follow this bedtime routine: read her / him a story, tuck her / him in tight, say a sweet prayer and kiss her / him goodnight!
Hurrah, it's a girl / boy! Parenthood is one of the best journeys in life. So buckle up and enjoy the ride!
Love, joy, baby puke and smelly diapers... Don't panic, it's only a baby!
A little one has joined you both, how happy you must be... It was great when there were two of you, but even better now there's three!
You could have bought a few Porsches or could have traveled the world for a couple of years. But you have chosen sleepless nights, Lego in the living room, parent-teacher conferences and puberty instead. From now on you will be parents - and we think you took the right decision!
For baby girl: May your little newborn girl play with fairies, grow angel wings, braid the hair of a mermaid, fly to the moon and ride a unicorn.
For baby boy: You've got male!
For baby boy: a brand new baby boy to fill your hearts with love and joy!
If you are a mother yourself: Motherhood is a wonderful, rewarding, messy, noisy and sometimes crazy experience... Every day will be a new adventure, enjoy the ride - it's all worth it!
Cite baby quotes or baby poems in your card!
___ (name of first baby) is so darn cute, so you have decided to make another! Congratulations on the birth of your new baby girl ___/ baby boy ___ (add name). We are thrilled for the four of you.
Two different children (babies), two different experiences, but one love that you'll share! All the best with your newest, little family addition.
We heard ___ (name of first child) has been promoted to big brother / big sister! Best wishes to her / him and to the proud parents for being able to experience parenthood for the second time!
We are thrilled your family has grown by another member and happy to hear you are all doing well! Congratulations on the birth of your second daughter (alternatively second boy, new baby daughter, new baby boy) and all the best.
- for a 3rd baby simply adjust these 2nd baby wishes -
These wishes and baby bible verses are especially suited when you are writing a religious congratulations card or a baby baptism / Christening card: sample sentences for Christian newborn congratulations cards.
- Best, - Best wishes, - Yours truly, - Love always, - All our love, - All the best, - God bless, - Blessings to you, - Hugs and kisses, - Lots of love, - So thrilled, - Your friend, - With love to you and your family, - Hugs and cuddles to you and your little one, - XOXO
- Alternatively simply skip a line and sign with your name.
- For more formal cards use: Yours sincerely or - Kind regards
Again, this depends on how well you know the recipients and again, there are several posibilities:
- to baby: Baby Emma / Baby Dylan / Baby Smith
- to the couple / parents (familiar): Kathy and Jeff
- to the couple / parents (not so familiar): Mr. and Mrs. Smith / New Parents
- to the complete family : Smith Family
Sample congrats messages for adopted babies
Having twins, triplets and multiples calls for something special! I have created an extra page for these occasions: you will find lots of beautiful wordings for your twin baby congratulation cards here.
Going to a baby shower?
Messages for baby shower cards.
All kinds of baby quotes, parenthood quotes, mom quotes, etc. to add to your new baby congratulations cards.
Return to New Baby Wishes
New Baby Wishes: What to Write in a Congratulatory Card If you're looking for new baby wishes to send to the parents of a baby girl, you can never go wrong.
Congratulations for Baby Boy: Wishes for newborns shouldn’t always be cute, cuddly and drool worthy. Inspirational quotes and motivational sayings about being a mom and dad can go become lovely keepsakes for years to come. Instead of buying cheesy and stock greeting cards from the supermarket shelves, write a personalized message to celebrate this magical moment in a couple’s lives. From the responsibilities of being a parent to the joys that come with being a mother and a father – let your words reverberate the awesomeness they’re experiencing. Tag the new mommy and daddy on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest to elongate the excitement of this new beginning.
1) Becoming a parent is the moment when all of life’s battles suddenly seem worth fighting for. Congratulations.
2) No tape can ever measure, the extent to which a child can become a parent’s treasure. Congratulations.
3) Nursing your newborn will make you realize the real meaning of life. Congratulations for becoming a mother.
4) The birth of your newborn will usher you into a new phase of your life. Now you are no longer just man and wife. Maturity and wisdom will envelop your behavior and personalities forever. Now you have become a loving mother and a responsible father. Congratulations.
5) Life will keep changing but there is one thing that will remain constant till the day you die – your love for your child. Congratulations for finding something so magical.
6) So precious, so small, so sweet. Two tiny hands, two tiny feet. Cute smiles and endless giggles, sweet nothings and adorable wriggles. All this and a lot more, is what will make your life soar. Congratulations.
7) A baby boy makes a mother out of his mom and a father out of his dad.
8) You all are Mother Nature’s perfect brew, tell your new baby on my behalf that there cannot be a family cuter than you. Congratulations.
9) I congratulate you for going past morning sickness and pregnancy food cravings. Wishing you good luck for nappy changes and midnight feedings.
10) No matter how many years grow by and what they grow up to become, no one else will be able to understand her children better than their mother. Congratulations for becoming one.
11) Life will be full of ups and downs. It will be one tough ride. But your love for your child will be the anchor that will see you through it all. Congratulations for becoming parents.
12) May your baby’s cute smile and laughs, be a spike of happiness in your life’s graph. Congratulations.
13) Your life will now be full of cheers, because from two you will now become the three musketeers. Congratulations for becoming parents to a baby boy.
14) The newest member of your family is cuter than all of you combined. Congratulations.
15) If life could be measured in cute drools and adorable giggles, yours is just perfect right now. Congratulations.
16) A father so handsome, a mom so pretty – no wonder your newborn is such a sweetie. Congratulations.
17) Now that you have become parents you will realize that life is not a race. It is a beautiful journey which is to be cherished phase by phase. Have fun cuddling your little one in your arms day and night. Your lives are set to become, amazingly serene and blissfully bright. Congratulations.
18) May your baby’s future be brighter than the sun’s radiant beam, may your little child fulfill all your dreams. Congratulations for your newborn.
19) Congratulations to the new parents for entering into the world of constant squeals, nappy changes and late night meals.
20) The experience of being a parent is priceless, even if your nights become sleepless and your rooms a complete mess. Congratulations for having a baby.
21) Life comes a full circle when you see for yourself, a new life that you made. Congratulations.
22) Congratulations for finally succumbing to the doom of diaper changes and wiping off drools from every nook and corner in your house.
23) Do you remember the feeling you got when you fell in love for the first time? Multiply it by a hundred – that is how magical the joy of motherhood really is. Congratulations for becoming one.
24) Today you have become Mommy and Daddy. Soon, your son will grow up and have a family of his own. As funny as it sounds, you have already taken your first step towards becoming Grandma and Grandpa. Congratulations.
25) Changing dirty nappies isn’t easy, looking after your newborn will continuously keep you busy. The drools will make everything sticky, late nights cries and feedings will make your mornings dizzy. The baby’s never-ending needs will drive you crazy – but at the end of it all, you will feel extremely happy. Congratulations, mommy and daddy.
26) Tickle your newborn to see the cutest of wriggles. Make faces at your newborn to see the most adorable of all giggles. Such a delightful sight it will be when your baby learns to walk and jiggle. Congratulations to the new parents of a baby worthy of drools and snuggles.
27) Congratulations for becoming mommy and daddy to a baby boy, I am sure he will be quite a handful and a bundle of joy.
28) Your pair has always been perfect but with the birth of your newborn, your family has now become picture perfect. Congratulations.
29) May your baby boy be the angel that you were always looking for. May he make your life happy, prosperous and pure. Congratulations.
30) Congratulations to the new mom and dad – you are the epitome of how responsible young parents should be.
31) Do you know the difference between need and necessity? Loving and pampering your newborn will become your need, but changing dirty nappies will be an annoying necessity. Congratulations.
32) How did it feel when your newborn’s hand clasped your finger for the first time? How did it feel when you cuddled your newborn in your arms for the first time? How did it feel to see a part of you take life, for the first time? Congratulations for becoming parents – there will be many more such magical ‘first times’ in your life from now on.
33) The kind of space your baby boy will take up in your heart, will make you wonder how you never knew it was there in the first place. Congratulations.
34) A part of your heart that was in your tummy, will now slowly begin to learn to call you mommy. Congratulations.
35) By becoming parents you have officially entered life’s vicious loop – which is all about tantrums, cries, late night feeds and changing nappies after your baby takes a poop. Congratulations.
36) Today is not just the end of your pregnancy. It is the beginning of your legacy. Congratulations.
37) May the best things in life happen to your sweet little bunny, may he get lots of attention and care from you and your honey. Congratulations to you both.
38) Enjoy the time when your newborn plucks your heart’s strings. It is a feeling that is a part and parcel of the joy that a baby boy brings. Congratulations.
39) With protective and caring parents like you, a nurturing relationship between you and your baby will ensue. Congratulations to the new parents.
40) If the cuteness of your baby boy had to be summed up in just a few words, they would be – Out of This World. Congratulations.
It’s time to show how happy you are at the arrival of a new baby boy into the family and also to send your prayers and wishes for the New baby and the family, you being an aunt, uncle, a grandma, grandpa or a member of the family or you just being a friend and well wisher to the family.
A child brings joy and happiness to the parents and family in general, especially baby boys, they are loved and cherish by everyone. Children are special gift from heaven and always loved by everyone at their arrival.
To show your sincere congratulations and heartfelt happiness to the family that just had a new baby boy, we have compiled some good wishes and messages conveyed directly from the heart that we think will inspire you to send a congratulatory message to the baby and the to the family as a whole.
#1: How exciting about the new addition to your family. Congratulations! He is the spitting image of his father!
#2: We wish you every blessing as you welcome a new member to your family. Children can be such a joy. Congratulations to you and your wife!
#3: We wish you and your family every blessing upon the arrival of a new member. Congratulations! Prayers for health and happiness for all of you.
#4: Being a new mother can be frightening and scary, I know. I just wanted to let you know that I am here for you, my daughter. Congratulations.
#5: Hey, sis! Thank you so much for making me an auntie. I am so excited. Congratulations on your new son. I look forward to meeting my nephew!
#6: We just received your message with the picture of your new son! He is so handsome. He looks just like his father. Congratulations to you and your wife.
#7: Congratulations on your new child. I know that the two of you have been trying for a long time. I wish all the best to you and your family.
#8: Congratulations on the newest member of your family. Blessings and good wishes to all of you for good health, happiness, and prosperity now and in the years to come.
#9: To my best friend, I am so happy for you and for your husband on the birth of your first child. Blessings to you and your family.
#10: It’s such a good day today because we now have a prince in the family, congratulation dear on the arrival of your new baby boy.
#11: I’m sending you this message to congratulate you on the arrival of your adorable baby, I’m sure he’s as sweet as you are. Congratulations dearest.
#12: Allow me to say congratulations on the arrival of your bundle of joy, congratulations on the birth of your baby boy.
#13: Hurray, it’s a baby boy, my sincere congratulations to you and my prayers are with the little man.
#14: Your baby is the most luckiest person on earth because he has got an amazing parent like you. Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy.
#15: I’m sending my loads of wishes filed with joy and sincere congratulations on the arrival of your cute prince.
#16: Congratulations on the addition of a cute prince to your family, he’s really adorable and I’m happy for you.
#17: After all this endless waiting for months, you have been blessed with an amazing and healthy baby boy. Congratulations on the birth of your new baby boy.
#18: Congratulations on the arrival on your baby boy, I wish him the best in life, may he continue to stay healthy and lively.
#19: He is really an angel from heaven and the cutest baby boy I have ever seen, my heartfelt wishes are with him. Congratulations on the arrival of your king.
#20: Your lives has been blessed, your home has been filled with joy and your family has blessed with a new baby boy.
#21: You can only be happy today and forever because heaven has blessed you with an amazing and the cutest gift anyone could ever asked for. Congratulations darling on the arrival of your baby boy.
#22: It’s a boy, congratulations dear, it’s time to learn how to play football and ride a bicycle.
#23: Welcome to the world cute prince, my sincere congratulations to you, lot of love from here. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
#24: A Prince Charming has been sent from above to fill your life with more joy and happiness.
#25: Now you become unnecessary annoyed because you have to keep changing diapers but you also become overwhelmingly happy because you have been given a sweet gift from heaven. Congratulations on the birth of your Prince Charming.
#26: I’m wishing you all the joy that the arrival of a new baby boy brings to the world. May you never stop experiencing happiness and joy.
#27: The Touch of those little feet, the talcum smell and the cry of the little baby, all this brings joy to your heart. Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy.
#28: The earth is full of joy today because a prince is born, he’s so charming, cute and adorable in every way. Congratulations dearest on the arrival of your new prince.
#29: A baby is the fruit of our endless night effort and I’m glad yours is fruitful with a prince. Congratulations darling on your new baby boy.
#30: You must be so in love now because you wake up to see a bundle of love every day of your life, that bundle is your new baby boy.
#31: I pray today that may this little one brings you special happiness, the kind you’ll forever treasure and he’ll fill your life with sunshine and unmeasurable joy.
#32: Awww, your baby is so cute and adorable from his cutest little fingers to his small tiny feet. He’s just so precious and adorable. Congratulations on the birth of your new baby boy.
#33: It’s no wonder your baby is so cute, dad so handsome and mom so beautiful. It’s just a perfect combination to have a cute little prince. Congratulations on the arrival of your baby.
#34: Your family bond would be more stronger now because a little cute prince has join the family, how great the feeling must be.
#35: Here comes your reward of the nine month, you’ve been rewarded with the amazing and sweetest gift you can ever imagine. Congratulations dearest.
#36: To the latest parent in town, you’re so lucky to be blessed with a Prince Charming, lots of love for the cute one.
#37: You must be excited and your spirit must be filled with joy, it is okay to be happy because you’ve labor for this gift you have.
#38: Welcome little prince, we are all so happy and thrilled at you arrival, my sincere congratulations to you on the birth of your little prince.
#39: I pray today be one of the day you cherished in life and the memories of having a cute baby boy continue to bring you joy.
#40: May you continue to enjoy the best in life with the arrival of your new baby boy, enjoy all the happiness you deserve.
#41: I’m happy to be sharing in your joy and happiness, this is a good feeling to begin the day with. Congratulations dearest.
#42: I pray today that the joy you’ve experienced at the birth of your baby boy continue to linger in your heart.
#43: May you never lack all it take to be proud parent of this little prince and may he continue to bring joy in the family. My healthy Congratulations goes to you.
#44: I pray and hope the joy of babyhood continue to be with you everyday as the little prince grows.
#45: Having a baby is one of the sweetest gift a person can be blessed with in his lifetime especially a cute baby boy like yours. My heartfelt congratulations goes to you dear.
#46: You have been given a new role now as the parent of this little one, may heaven grant you the grace to fulfill this responsibility with much love.
#47: I pray heaven grant you the love and wisdom to take care of this little one and to show him the right part to follow. Congratulations to you and the little prince.
#48: You have one of the heritage of God with you there since children are the heritage of God, congratulations on this special gift from heaven. Congratulations again on the birth of your darling prince.
#49: My payers are with you and the little one today, the grace and the strength to be wonderful parent would be granted to you from heaven. Congratulations on the birth of your new baby.
#50: I am absolutely delighted that you’ve gotten a responsibility as a parent, I am sure you will make the most amazing and spontaneous parent any child can ever have. Congratulations dearest on the both of you new baby boy.
#51: You will find out now that life with a baby boy is one of the best life anyone can ever live, they bring some kind of fun and happiness into your life, enjoy the best time of your life from now on.
#52: Your little baby boy would bring some happiness to your life, he will grow up to be your knight in shining armor and your super hero, baby boys are indeed a blessing and congratulations on having one.
#53: As you welcome your baby into your life, we pray and hope it comes with fulfilling all of your heart desire, may you continue to succeed with all you lay your hands on. An awesome Congratulations to you on the birth of your new baby.
Also See: New Born Baby Girl Wishes, Quotes & Congratulation Messages
Every parent's wish is to see their child getting married. Get here 200 Happy Unique Messages Collection on Happy Birthday Best Wishes for Your Brother. The little one with the I am really happy to see you become the bride's parents.
Congratulations to you and your beautiful bundle of joy!
Congratulations to you both on the safe arrival of your new baby girl/boy.
Congratulations and best of luck. You are going to be great parents!
A beautiful baby has come to fill your lives with joy and bliss. May all the precious little moments always warm your heart.
Sweet sound of baby laughter are filling up your home! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you!
All my best wishes to your little miracle!
Here's wishing plenty of happy moments with your little one! Looking forward to catching up with you in a few weeks.
Congratulations to super parents on their beautiful baby! Wishing a great time starting your life all over again. Lots of love.
You may be interested in: congratulations to birth of baby.
Here, you will get birthday greetings from a mother to her son, Thank u for letting us be the best parents v can be, jst by being yourself — a wonderful, wonderful boy. . U were always acting as a support for ur brothers.