Your best friend's wedding day is probably nearly as important as your own. That being said, you want to find the right words to wish a happy.
Wedding congratulations messages are meant to come from the heart. Unlike many other messages, wedding congratulations messages is based on the fact that the couple is starting a new life together and will need all the goodwill messages they can get. But sometimes writing good wedding congratulations messages can be a little bit difficult, you might know what to write but putting it down in writing can sometimes be challenging, here we want to save you the trouble. Here goes our list of the best wedding congratulations messages you can find.
See Also: Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
1. Heartfelt congratulations on your marriage. May your bonding last forever, and should it ever change, may it change to a firmer and better one.
2. Wishing you many more days as happy as this one, many more occasions for celebration, and a lifetime of love and laughter.
3. Blessings to the happy couple! May your commitment deepen, your joy increase, and your love grow stronger from this day forward.
4. This momentous occasion marks the start of your life together. May the journey be a happy one filled with peace and harmony, joy and laughter, romance and passion. May your enduring love be the crown jewel that ties together all the rest. Best Wishes!!
5. Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. I am glad your found your special person.
6. May your love be like a shining star, brightening even the darkest of times. Nourish your love, happiness, and hope every blessed day of your marriage. Congratulations!
7. May your love gather with the power of a storm, so your future life together can be watered by its unending laughter and joy. Congratulations on your wedding.
8. A big congratulation on reaching this lovely milestone of conjugal bliss. We pray that favour and luck may follow you all the days of your union.
9. May every day you share deepen and strengthen your love as you accompany one another to even happier older years. Congratulations!
10. May love be your watchword in both good and hard times. Share your love as friends and as a couple, because in true marital friendship you are stronger, more courageous, and more joyful. Congratulations!
11. I have always had this feeling that you were meant for each other. Congratulations, and I hope you remain this happy for the rest of your lives.
12. You are truly lucky to have found each other. Congratulations! I wish you much happiness.
13. To love and be loved Is the pinnacle of happiness and riches. May you never lose sight of this precious treasure in all your days together.
14. Congratulations to you both and may you carry the joy of this happy day close to your heart as you journey the road of life together.
15. The two of you are meant for each other and this day only cinches it. My very best wishes to the both of you for a wonderful life together.
16. Good things happen to good people, and I don’t know two people who are more well-deserving of the kind of love I’ve witnessed. My very best wishes to one of the best couples ever!
17. Wishing you lots of joy and happiness on this very special day and for the rest of your lives together! Don’t blink too much—you might miss something. Happy wedding day, you two!
18. Warmest wishes to a fantastic couple. Here’s to a lifetime of adventure, love, and happiness! Congratulations on your matrimony.
19. May every day that you spend together in your new life hold a wonderful surprise for you. Congratulations on your wedding.
20. Our delight knows no bounds on the day of your wedding. Wish that you carry this serene bond from strength to strength with each passing day.
21. Heartiest congratulations on your marriage. May your marriage be like a cloudless night sky filled with sparkling stars of love, joy, and care.
22. A wedding bond signifies the unification of two hearts. May the seeds of love continue to grow through the sands of time and bring plenty of joyous fruits for both of you.
23. A new love is like a budding flower. Your love has matured into a rich red rose, and we are honored to celebrate that love with you today. May it always remain unwavering; congratulations on your wedding.
24. As we witness two hearts unite as one we pray your unity will always remain strong, letting the chords of love that bind you to strengthen over time. Many warm wishes on your wedding.
25. Best wishes to both of you on your special day! May the future be bright filled with all the blessings and joys of life. You two deserve it!
26.Congratulations on your wedding! What an honor to be part of your special day and witness the blooming love between two dear friends become a lifetime commitment. May your love only deepen and your joy only grow with each passing year.
27. With the warmest wishes to a very special couple. May the bond of wedding unite your souls and bring out all that is good in both of you.
28. Congratulations! God bless you today and for the rest of your married lives.
29. Marriage is not just an auspicious bond. It is a journey that lasts till eternity. Right at the beginning of the journey, here’s wishing that both of you have a memorable and joyful ride.
30. Wish you enjoy all the pleasures that togetherness brings in life. May your life hereafter be filled with happiness and delight. Good luck for the days to come.
31. You are one of the best, nay; you are the very best couple I have ever had the pleasure of knowing in my life.
32. Congratulations and a happy wedding day to the both of you!
33. Here’s to you two—wishing my two favorite lovebirds a lifetime of happiness and love. Congrats on a beautiful wedding!
34. I hope that every day you two spend together is as blissful and love-filled as possible. Here’s to one of my all-time favorite couples! Congratulations.
35. Finding your true love is a heavenly blessing. May you find health and happiness, and I wish you many years of unbreakable love and laughter. Congratulations!
36. May your marriage be filled with every ingredient that sustains marital union: understanding, love, happiness, fruitfulness, and romance. Happy married life. Congratulations!
37. For a Special Couple. May your wedding be a time to celebrate all the richness love has brought into your lives and all the joy that still lies ahead. Wishing you happiness always.
38. For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked.
39. Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
40. Today’s wedding will come and go, but the memories it creates will remain forever. May the memories of joy, happiness, hope, and love we share today remain fresh for all eternity. Congratulations.
41. We are happy to share with you the joyous occasion of your marriage. Here’s to memorable days of laughter and everlasting love. Wishing you the best of marital bliss.
42. Wishing the both of you all the love and happiness in the world and congratulations on your marriage.
43. Congratulations to a beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.
44. Wishing you both the happily ever after you deserve. Congratulations on your wedding day!
45. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness on your wedding day. Congratulations!
46. Just a note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of the greatest joy, love, and happiness.
47. Congratulations to a wonderful couple!
48. I wish you both all you wish for yourselves and more.
49. May all your days be as joyous & happy as the day of your wedding. Congrats to the beautiful couple!
50. May this be the happy beginning of a wonderful life together.
51. May your love bloom brighter and your companionship grow sweeter with each passing year. Congratulations on your wedding.
52. Wishing both of you a world of happiness and joy on your wedding day.
53. May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!
54. Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple!
55. Like a lighthouse on a dark night, may your love for one another always shine brightly. Congratulations on your wedding day.
56. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. Congratulations to a couple whose match truly seems made in heaven!
57. The man who says his wife can’t take a joke, forgets that she took him.
58. To the Bride and Groom – May the Lord bless your lives together. Congratulations
59. We are glad to see blessing in your lives. We hope your wedding goes well and you have a great start.
60. Wish you might, wish you may, have a sweet romantic day made of moments meant for two, filled with love that feels brand-new.
61. Wishing you all the best of life today and in the days to come.
62. Wishing you an amazing wedding and an even better life together. May you enjoy the best that life has to offer.
63. Wishing you both all the best on your special day and beyond.
64. Congratulations! How wonderful that you should meet to make both your lives complete!
65. Congratulations, wishing you guys the best life can give you.
66. I am glad to be a part of your wedding day, and looking forward to seeing what comes from you two.
67. May you always drink together from the source of love, which is a mighty spring forever pouring itself out for you.
68. My heartfelt wishes that you both receive the joy and happiness that you both deserve.
69. Wishing you many years of joy and happiness.
70. Wishing you the most wonderful day with lots of great memories that will last a lifetime.
71. With love to a special couple whose happiness together warms the hearts of everyone around them. Congratulations.
Read: Anniversary Sayings You Wouldn’t Want To Miss
72. Congratulations with this wonderful commitment to each other. I knew you two are made for each other. May you always stay in love for the rest of your lives.
73. Congratulations on finding each other. Your engagement is wonderful news. Wishing you both an eternity of love and happiness together.
74. Congratulations on settling down. All the best with the wedding plans and may your relationship last forever.
75. Congratulations on taking this exciting step together. May your future be a bright and happy one.
76. Congratulations on your engagement. You make a wonderful couple. Wishing that this be just the start of along and wonderful journey.
77. Congratulations to the future bride and groom. May your love grow for each other every day.
78. Congratulations! Wishing you a wonderful journey in your new life together.
79. Cupid’s aim was just perfect when he got you two together.
80. Days will come and go but your love should forever grow. Congratulations!
81. I am really happy for you. Wishing you all the best with the engagement and beyond.
82. It is about time. Can not wait to celebrate with the both of you.
83. The perfect love story has never been written in a novel. It has been written everyday in your lives as a couple. Congratulations on your engagement.
84. Thousands of couples must be getting engaged across the world today but you are not among them. You two are a heavenly pair, truly out of this world. Congratulations.
85. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness. Congratulations!
86. We hope your lives are filled with lots of joy and happiness.
87. Wishing the both of you a world of happiness and joy on this wonderful day. Congratulations on your engagement, we are so delighted for you!
88. Congratulations on your new journey together! Much love!
89. Congratulations to the beautiful couple. What wonderful news.
90. Just a quick note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, and happiness. Congratulations!
91. Love one another and you will be happy. It is as simple and as difficult as that. Congratulations on your engagement.
92. Wishing you a wonderful life together filled with lots of joy and happiness. All the best.
93. Wishing you all the best for the future. Stay together always.
94. Wishing you both the happily ever after you so very much deserve. Congratulations and best wishes!
95. Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together.
96. May your life together be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humour, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. Congratulations to you both!
97. May your love for each other only strength as time goes by. All the best with your wedding plans and for the future.
98. May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day. Congratulations on your engagement!
99. On this sweet occasion, I wish you both a health and romantic life ahead. May God Bless your love. Congratulations on your engagement.
100. Your love has reached new heights. May your future be a bright and happy one.
101. You’re two wonderful people who may a great couple
102. All the best with the wedding plans and have a lovely life together.
103. May you always fill each other’s life with love. Congratulations on your engagement!
104. May your engagement be the beginning of a lifetime filled with special love and happiness.
105. May your engagement signify the start of something really great.
106. May your hearts never cease to beat for each other. Congratulations on your engagement.
107. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
108. May your life and times together always be blessed with love and care. Hearty congratulations to the both of you on your engagement.
109. Congratulations you two on your engagement! While its no surprise to those who love you, may this time in your life be filled with lots of love and joy, as well as many days of unexpected bliss! Looking forward to the wedding of the year. Save a dance for me!
110. Congratulations on your engagement! Best Wishes to an amazing couple! May you always be filled with love, joy, peace and romance.
100 Best Happy Anniversary Messages and Wishes
120 Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
100 Happy Holiday Greetings For Friends, Family And Businesses
100 Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
20 Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures and Photos
Our Happy Anniversary Wishes collection provides ways to recognize friends and family members who are enjoying wedding anniversaries. This Anniversary Wishes collection focuses on wishing friends and family members the best on.
Is your sister getting married? Are you looking for the perfect message to say congratulations and that you wish her well in her new life? Don’t worry. We have you covered. Below are some sample short and long messages that you can use for her special day.
1: Congratulations on your wedding, sister. I wish you and your husband all the best as you begin your new life. I know that you two will be happy together.
2: To my favorite sister and her new husband, I hope that your life together is filled with happiness and joy. I look forward to having a new brother-in-law.
3: To my dear sister on her wedding day. I wish you every blessing as you start on the road ahead with your new husband. I love both of you very much.
4: So, you are getting married and moving out. I will miss you, but I know you will be happy with your new husband. By the way, can I have your room?
5: To my sister and my new brother-in-law. I hope that your life together is filled with every blessing and that you are very happy together. Congratulations on your wedding.
6: Congratulations on your marriage. You are both such wonderful people. I hope that all of your dreams come true as you begin this new journey.
7: To my baby sister on her wedding day. You were the little girl that always followed me around, and now you are all grown up. I wish both of you all the best. Congratulations.
8: As you begin your journey as a married woman, I wish you every blessing. I hope that you are happy in your life with your new husband. Congratulations to both of you!
9: It is not often that two people so perfect for each other get together. I am so happy for you. Blessings to both of you as you begin your life together. Congratulations on your wedding.
10: Your husband-to-be is so smart and good-looking. He is a great catch. I hope that your life together with him is a happy one. Congratulations on your wedding.
11: On your wedding day, I want to let you know how much I love you and how proud I am of you. You have grown from my bratty little sister to a beautiful young woman. Congratulations.
12: To my bossy big sister on her wedding day. I am going to miss you. I wish you and your new husband all the best as you start your life together.
13: As you begin your new life together as husband and wife, I wish both of you all the best. If either of you need anything along the way, please ask. Congratulations on your wedding.
14: To my little sister on her wedding day. There are many joys and challenges that come along with building a life together. I wish you and your new husband every happiness. Congratulations.
15: Congratulations to you and your new husband on your wedding day. I know that this day has been long in coming. I wish both you of every happiness and that all of your dreams come true.
16: Who would have thought that my sister would get married, and to such a wonderful guy? I hope that both of you will be very happy together. Congratulations.
1: Marriage is a journey of many joys and sorrows. Now you will be sharing them with your new husband. Both of you are wonderful people, and I know that you will be able to build a happy life together. Many blessings for now and for the future. Congratulations, dear sister.
2: To my little sister on her wedding day. It is hard to know what to say. You and I have shared many things together, and I have seen you grow into a confident young woman. You chose a good man to spend your life with, and I am happy to have him as my brother-in-law. Congratulations.
3: Congratulations on your wedding. As my older sister, you have looked after me in so many different ways. You have always been a source of good advice and a shoulder that I could lean on. I am very happy for you. Best wishes to you and your husband-to-be.
4: You and I have spent a lot of time together throughout the years. We have played and fought. You have been my best friend and my worst enemy. Now you will be starting a new life together with your husband. I wish you all the best. By the way, I will be thrilled if you make me an aunt.
5: Congratulations to you and your new husband on your wedding day. Does he know what he is getting into? Just kidding. I hope that the two of you are very happy together. I will miss you at home. Good luck!
6: Welcome to the world of married life, my sister. As you begin your life together with your new husband, I want you to know that I am here for you if you ever need anything. You are very important to me, and I love you. I wish both of you the best now and in the future.
7: I am so happy that you found such a wonderful man to spend your life with. I will be proud to call him my brother-in-law. I hope that both of you will be insanely happy together and that you have nothing but good fortune. Congratulations on your wedding!
8: As you begin your married life together, I want you to know just how lucky I feel to have you as my sister. I look forward to having a new brother-in-law. Take care of each other on your journey. I love you, and I wish you all the best for the future.
9: Congratulations on your wedding, dear sister. I hope that your new life is everything you could have ever hoped for. I am happy to be getting a new brother-in-law in the bargain. Many blessings for today and in the years to come.
10: As you celebrate your wedding day, I want you to know how much you mean to me, my dear sister. I am so happy that you have found someone so wonderful to spend your life with. I wish you well today and in the years to come. Congratulations.
"Congratulations on your wedding" are common words used to compose a wedding letter, a wedding message for a gift card or to sign a reception poster. You want to use words that convey a meaningful and positive message of congratulations. Combine your creativity with some pre-written suggestions to deliver a wedding message that conveys your affection for the couple.
Receiving a wedding invitation card is often a time for joyous preparations. After all, you want to celebrate the day with the happy couple. Whether you attend the wedding or have a prior commitment, you should share you enthusiasm for the special day with words of congratulations for ther wedding. However, not everyone is a natural wordsmith.Related Articles
You can also use verses, quotations, and poems in your card or letter. You can use quotes alone or with a brief message of your own. The type of words will also depend on your personality as well as your relationship with the couple
While a humorous message might be acceptable for a close friend or family member, just be sure you know which people will understand your humor. There are ways to be sentimental and still funny.
As mentioned in composing a heartfelt message, it is a good tactic to discuss future hopes for the couple and their happiness. Use these messages to get started.
Especially if you are married, a great way to provide a couple with some advice is in the card or video message.
Offer specific congratulations to your loved ones. Whether your mom is getting remarried or you are wishing good luck to your brother, you'll want to consider your relationship when you compose your words.
Whether your are attending a wedding in person or not able to go, you should bring a card or send one to the couple. If you sent a gift, you can still bring a card to the wedding and put it on the gifts table at the event. If you aren't planning on attending, you should still send a heartfelt gift message for a wedding in a letter to the couple expressing your words of congratulations to them.
As you compose your message, keep the following tips in mind when planning what to say when someone gets married:
Keep the mailing date in mind when you are sending the letter. If you send it before the wedding, you can mention how you are happy to help with any preparations before the blessed event. If you are mailing the letter after the wedding, you could write a short note about how everyone raved about the bride's dress, wedding cake or other aspect of the wedding.
If you know you cannot attend the wedding, you should send your letter as soon as you possibly can. In cases of an emergency situation, you will want to send your message of congratulations as close to the actual wedding date as possible. Of course, if you are attending the wedding, just bring the letter along with you and place it in the card basket if it will not be attached to a gift.
If your best friend is walking down the aisle, then simple wedding wishes messages will fail to bring that beautiful smile on her/his face.
A wedding is a day in which a man and woman united in marriage according to their customs and traditions. Marriage day customs are varying according to cultures, religions, countries, ethnic groups, and social classes. Most wedding ceremonies involve exchange of gifts and dinner. Groom and bride wear special wedding dress. This is a big day for both as well as their loved ones. Family members and friends send Marriage Wishes to the couple.
This is not easy to write down or select sensational wedding gift card message. This is even more difficult if you have lack of words. We have a collection of wishes for you thus pick up and write it.
Wishing a newly married couple bloom of never ending cheers, intimacy to relationship, love for each other. Congratulations!
All that you have will be adequate, till there will be trust, comprehension and friendship in each circumstance of your life. Wishing you a delighted wedded life!
To the lovely couple who demonstrate that affection can be valid and until the end of time. May your lives keep on growing in adoration and satisfaction together! Happy Wedding Day!
I wish your relation as couple blooms into a never ending tale of love and trust.
With my heart loaded with happiness, I wish you the best of both universes in the years yet to come!
The rhythm of the music of your hearts may change, but the song will always remain the same. May you have a long and happy marriage!
The art of capturing hearts and connecting with the other soul makes a marriage perfect. May your marriage be equally artistic.
With my heart filled with joy, I wish you the best of both worlds in the years yet to come!
Wedding is a mutual bond; I wish that your adoration for each other would stay intact. Congrats!
You have a bright future ahead of you two; make sure you have a good one. Heartiest congratulations.
May your love and faith for each other always be immutable. Stay jolly forever, newly weds!
May you two be blessed with love that grows stronger with every day and deeper every minute. Happy marriage!
May your love be a firm foundation for a beautiful married life!
By the night your wedding day will be gone, but your love will last forever. Congratulations on the big day!
May God bless your marriage and keep it safe by showing his choicest blessings.
I praise you on this cheerful event and wish a ton of marvelous years together. Congrats on your wedding!
Nothing can be superior to beginning your own particular family. Acknowledge and respect it your entire life.
Today is a start of your new life as a couple and I wish that this life is brimming with joy and delight, and may it never end!
Hope that you‘ll always give to each other all your unconditional love, because that’s what marriages are about.
With joys to come and love to cherish, have a remarkable married life!
Let the invisible force always guide you and help you to take the right decisions, in the years to come!
Wishing to see you both holding hands during good or hard times. Have a magical married life ahead!
On this special day you two are opening a new book of your life, be sure to make it colorful!
Marriage has connected you internally, so never stop holding each other‘s hands, because now you are nothing but one soul.
And God will bless you with peace, content and joy from above. Congratulations, have a happy family!
On this occasion of celebration, I wish you lots of days as happy and amazing as this one.
May your married life be sunny and bright, filled with all the blessings and joys of life.
Marriage is all about going throughout the life with trust, support and never-ending love. Have a blessed one!
On this special day, when you tie the knot with the love of your life, I wish you nothing but everlasting joy and luck ahead.
Always give you support in any hard times in the future because you’re a team now. Congratulations!
Cheers on this auspicious day, when two beautiful people become one forever and always!
You are a wonderful couple, perfect for each other. Praying your years together are full of utter affection, sheer joy and blessings.
May you always find comfort in each other’s presence and your wedding bond stays ever green!
Presently and perpetually, may your magnificent family never experience anguish and distress. Have a terrific coexistence marriage wishes!
The time flies and things change, yet I wish that your adoration for each other would remain unchangeable. Congrats!
I wish you bunch of fortune, tolerance and chuckles, yet above all else trust, on the grounds that without trust, there can be no adoration!
With warm congratulations to a very special pair. May you always find love, laughter and joy.
I am so glad for you. May your love story is fascinating and bring immense love in your way. This is my wedding wish for friend. Happiness stays forever at your door!
In the spirit of two souls joining together, I wish for blessings, care and empathy in hearts, forever and always.
May you have the wedding of your dreams and the happiest of marriages!
Congrats on finding your true love! Lean on each other’s strengths and forgive each other weaknesses.
Never neglect love and it will save you when the chips are down. Wish you an incredible family life.
May your life together be filled with unforgettable moments and endless tenderness! Congratulations!
My heart swells with sheer joy to congratulate you two on this lovely journey that you’re gonna live ahead!
Knowing that your hearts will now beat together, I hope you get all the love and jolly moments in the world.
Marriage changes people’s lives and I wish that your changes would be for the better. Congratulations folks!
May your family be like an island of peace and tranquility in this mad world.
All I want for you is to have a happy married life, and I hope you never get tired of each other!
May your affection be a firm establishment for an excellent wedded life!
Wishing you wedded life that brings you tones of bliss and satisfaction of ageless love.
I wish you will have a long and glad coexistence, with endowments and fondness.
On this beautiful and lovely occasion I wish you a day filled with cherished moments.
If wishes were flowers, I’d give you a garden filled with blessings on your union day!
Wishing that you keep falling in love with each other again and again, have a brilliant married life.
May this day be the start of the best time in your life. Congratulations.
May love, harmony and understanding are aims of your marriage union! Congratulations.
The most heartfelt congratulations to Bride and Groom for uniting with each other forever and ever!
May your love bloom forever in the garden of two hearts that best unanimously. Congrats!
Today is going to be a day that you shall never forget. Enjoy the bliss of becoming one.
May you never once pause to measure your love and always find magic in each other’s hands! Congrats, folks!
Continuously treat each other superior to anything you need to be dealt with in light of the fact that marriage is about treating each other with care.
On this excellent and exquisite event I wish you a day loaded with appreciated minutes.
You both are key to each other, and you ought to keep it that way, good fortunes on being a couple!
Marriage is a promise to each other to guide and to protect. All the best for the times ahead!
To cherish and to hold onto, may you love story live on ahead! Have a jolly life ahead.
Wishing that your love lasts till your last breath! Congratulations on the auspicious day.
I wish the wedded couple joy, intimacy and kindness through the coming life.
Congratulations to the Mr. and Mrs.! Here’s to the beginning of the rest of your lives!
You were meant to be! Wishing you both an eternity of love and happiness together.
May your joys grow as your grow older together as a couple. May the wedding bond strengthen your love more.
May the sparkle in your heart and twinkle your eyes stay intact through the years. Happy wedding!
Marriage is the uniting of two souls. Wishing you a lifetime of love!
With the great being done and best to come, May your marriage lives on as an example for all!
Love is best when shared by two! Have a wonderful wedded life!
Warm marriage wishes to a very special pair, who have found their dearest moments in the happy life they share!
From this day forward, may you never have to sip your tea alone. Welcome to wedded life!
When two hearts connect, they are inseparable for eternity. Congratulations on becoming inseparable!
Are you looking for birthday wishes for friend or want to send Happy New Year Messages. We have beautiful collection of dedicated phrases.
Filed Under: Wedding Wishes
During your best friend's wedding I am sure they need you more than anyone else. Send one of these messages to your best friend during this beautiful day.