Lots of new job card messages you can write in your card. Save time and effort by using our ready made messages in your next new job card. We also have lots.
New Job Messages for when someone you know lands that big job!
Your new job sounds like a perfect fit. Wishing you great success and happiness. Good luck!
That standing ovation you hear is me! Congrats on the new job!
May you find great happiness and success with your new job.
You were too good for this place!
Congratulations on moving on to greener pastures!
It was a fantastic experience to have worked with you!
It’s a celebration! Job well done!
Congratulations! I know you will never get this promotion without your perseverance and self-discipline. You are such a good model for people around you.
Congratulations! You’re now at that next level. Keep up the good work and always do your best!
Missing you already! Good luck!
We’re so freakin’ proud of you!
Good luck with the new job. I hope you really enjoy it!
Thanks for all the laughs and memories over the years. Wishing you all the best with your new role!
The journey is the reward. Enjoy!
Dare I say this is a drinking occasion! Congrats!
This comes as no surprise. You deserve it! Congratulations!
Congratulations on your promotion! Hard work truly pays off. We wish all the success on your path to world conqueror!
Parting is such sweet sorrow! May you find all the happiness you deserve in your new position!
All the best to the Best!
Good luck with the new job and your career aspirations.
Here’s a message for your old boss courtesy of Johnny Paycheck
The expert in anything was once a beginner.
Choose a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.
Wake up with determination and go to bed with satisfaction.
If you change nothing, nothing will change.
Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
Why not go out on a limb? That’s where the fruit is.
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
To Share is Divine...
If you want to congratulate your friend or relatives on getting a job then you can send these new job wishes to him. If you prefer some word of motivation and.
Good Luck Messages for New Job: If you know someone who has got a new job, send your best wishes to mark the new beginning. Whether it is your friend, old colleague, ex-boss or someone else you know, write a sweet note to let them know that you wish nothing but the best for them. Cute texts, inspirational quotes, funny tweets or congratulatory Facebook posts – do whatever it takes to motivate people who are on the brink of a life-changing career move.
1) Opportunities may come to people who are at the right place at the right time. But success comes to people who persist. Good luck.
2) Motivate others, don’t cut corners. Try not to be rude, carry a positive attitude. Use your brains, not your brawns. Depend on hard work, not just sheer luck.
3) Whether it is new projects, team meetings or promotion, always aim to give 100% commitment and devotion. Good luck.
4) Good luck dealing with dirty office politics, manipulative colleagues and nasty office gossip that hits you where it hurts. Apart from this, I hope you enjoy your new job.
5) Your new job is a test, in which I hope you do your best. Just enjoy and don’t stress, hard work will yield success.
6) Don’t worry about deadlines, don’t worry about meetings, don’t worry about promotions, don’t worry about late evenings. Don’t worry about nasty colleagues, don’t worry about having a nasty boss… just enjoy your new job and let your worries go for a toss. Good luck.
7) Your new job is a blank canvas and a masterpiece in the making. All you have to do use your skills, knowledge and experience to turn it into an inspirational work of art. Good luck.
8) Success at a new job hinges on how well you can use the experience of your previous one. Good luck.
9) Don’t be bound by how much you are paid in your job. Work as if you are being paid millions, and you will open up doors to endless possibilities. Good luck.
10) Be nice to your new colleagues, but don’t forget to keep in touch with your old ones. Learn as many new things you can in your new job, but don’t forget what you learned in your old one. Good luck.
11) Life has dealt you a good hand… make the most of it. Good luck with your new job.
12) I hope that your new job brings in the sweetest success, biggest promotions and the highest laurels. Good luck.
13) Always remember that even when your luck runs out, your skills and experience will always bail you out.
14) I can wish you all the luck in the world, but it is useless if you forget that your destiny is under your control and no one else’s. Good luck.
15) Luck has already played its part in getting you a new job. Now it’s all up to you.
16) Luck is like a fashion trend, it comes and goes. But hard work is timeless, it always shows.
17) Go-getters like you never need luck by their side, because they have determination and hard work in their strides.
18) Forget the cliché wishes about promotions and success. I just hope that the after office drinks at your new workplace are nothing but awesome. Good luck.
19) Looking at the amazing new job that you have got, it seems that you already have all the luck in the world. Do you mind passing some of it to me?
20) Your new job presents a whole new range of opportunities including new colleagues to gossip about, new interns to make fun of, new bosses to curse and new company rules to break. Have fun and good luck.
21) Good things happen to good people, which is why you have good friends like me who wish you nothing but good luck in your new job. xoxo
22) Being lucky is all about the attitude you carry. If you stop relying on luck… you won’t need it at all.
23) The fact that you competed with hundred other applicants and bagged your new job speaks volumes about your merit. Good luck, although people with merit already have luck by their side.
24) I hope your new job brings you as much happiness as the amount of effort and hard work you put into it. Good luck in making your job enjoyable and productive at the same time.
25) As long as you are brave, luck will be by your side. And even during the moments when it isn’t, your braveness will help you find a way out. Be brave, good luck for your new job.
26) From working for a good company to taking a career leap into a better one, you have poised yourself for greater heights. I wish you the best.
27) Just work hard and focus on your job… because luck truly favors the prepared.
28) I doubt that you need any luck but I’m sure that your new colleagues need heaps of it to deal with someone as crazy as you. Please give my best wishes to them.
29) Like you, people with perseverance, dedication, commitment, determination, fortitude and resilience rarely need to be wished good luck when they take on new endeavors. That is because they make their own luck wherever they go.
30) You were one of the best employees in your previous job. I hope you carry on your legacy in your next job too. Good luck and have a good time.
31) Wherever you go, there will always be people who will try to put you down. But at the end of the day, it is up to you whether you want to smile or frown. Good luck.
32) You can get yourself a university degree by studying hard. You can learn a new professional skill by getting on the job experience. You can get a promotion by performing well in a job. But there is one thing that you cannot get unless someone gives it to you – luck, for which you have friends like me! Wish you good luck for your new job.
33) A new job means new friends, new experiences, new mentors, new perks and new problems. Good luck in welcoming a new phase of your life.
34) Your new job may be a game changer for your career, but it will be a life-changing experience for all the new colleagues who you will empower with your knowledge and expertise. Good luck.
35) I hope that along with your commitment and determination, you leap ahead by taking the best decisions. I hope that with your zeal and hard work, you secure lots of promotions and perks. Good luck.
36) Knowing the kind of hard worker that you are, I know you will go far. Good luck.
37) Just remember that jobs, deadlines and projects will come and go, but the relationships you forge at work have the potential to turn into lifelong friendships. Have fun and enjoy your new job.
38) As you begin your new job, just remember that even the smallest of achievements can have the biggest of impacts on your life. Good luck.
39) Don’t think of yourself as a newbie on the new job. Always remember that you have been hired because the company saw you as a value addition to their team. Good luck.
40) Your company has hit the jackpot by getting an employee as hard working, dedicated and committed as yourself. Use your new job as a platform to propel yourself higher and hit the jackpot of your career. Good luck.
Getting a new job or promotion is a major achievement. It’s a huge milestone in a persons life, and something many strive for. So when someone you know, be that family member, friend, colleague or even boss gets that new job they’ve been after it’s only polite to congratulate them on their success. It’s a simple but touching gesture, and if we’re looking at it from a selfish point of view, keeping that connection with a colleague at a new company could be beneficial to you in the future. They may even be a client of yours in the future!
You can send them a quick note with a simple message, or a congratulatory card to wish them well. You may prefer to write them a letter though, or if it’s a colleague or someone you don’t know as well then a formal email may be more appropriate.
So use one or some of the congratulations messages below to inspire your own or copy them directly as they are.
Table of Contents
These are some short and simple wishes congratulating a person their new job or promotion. Use them in cards, a note or even on social media like Facebook or Twitter.
Including an inspirational or touching quote in your note or card is a great way to motivate the recipient. It can help to remind them of what it took to get where they are or to never stop striving for future success. See some great quotes below:
A new job can also be the time for humour. Put an even bigger smile on someone’s face with a funny joke or poke some fun at them over their new job or promotion.
Writing a congratulatory letter, email or note to someone doesn’t have to be difficult. There are a few things to consider though.
Remember to keep in mind who you’re writing your note or letter to. If it’s a co-worker or friend then you can be a lot more informal and even jokey than if it were a boss or manager. Otherwise stay formal and respectful of the senior personnel.
Even if the letter/email/note is to a colleague or friend try to remain somewhat professional. From a personal perspective keeping a network of business friends is important to your own career and so making sure you maintain a good impression is necessary.
Don’t worry about making it too wordy or complicated. Congratulating is, obviously, the main thing you should be aiming to get across.
Whoever the recipient is make it clear you are pleased for them and wish them all the best in their new job.
If it’s for a coworker or colleague you will probably want to mention how you and everyone will miss them at the office. If you’ve worked closely with them at any point then you can take the opportunity to reminiscence on the successes or funny times you had together.
If the note/letter/email is to a colleague who you haven’t seen recently then you can mention where you found out about their new job. If it was through another colleague or friend, or even on something like social media then you can let them know. You can also ask to meet them for a drink or coffee if you want to catch up or offer your support in person. If so then don’t forget to include your contact details like phone number or email address.
Maintaining a relationship with someone after they have left your company is not only polite but could lead to further opportunities for yourself that you wouldn’t want to miss out on.
If you’d prefer to send a more formal letter then use some of the examples below as an inspiration.
Congratulations on your new position. I’ve no doubt your skills will be a great asset to your new employers and the amount of experience you have a valuable addition to their organisation.
We’re all going to miss you here and I know I’m speaking on behalf of the whole team when I say we wish you all the best in your new job.
Congratulations on the amazing new opportunity! We’re going to miss and struggle to replace you but we know you’ll be a massive hit at [company name]
On a personal note I’m really going to miss you around the office. It won’t be the same without you! But I know you’ve made the right choice and wish you so much success!
I was delighted to hear you had been promoted! I know how much you’d wanted it for such a long time now, but as they say – good things come to those who wait!
I’d love to catch up soon and you can tell me how you’re getting on (and maybe all the new gossip!)
Hope everything goes well in the first few days. Don’t worry though, you’ll be fine!
You might want to send an email rather than a letter however. Emailing has become so prominent and is such a big part of many jobs and businesses that sending an email of congratulations is perfectly acceptable. See the example emails below to give you a idea of what to say.
Subject: Congratulations on the New Job
I was so pleased to hear of your new position at [company name].
Your hard work and dedication to your job have not gone unnoticed and you’re being rewarded for that now. I have no worries that you will they’ve in your new position.
If there’s anything I can do to help with your moving between roles then don’t hesitate to to get in touch.
Your email address
Your phone number
Your social media handles (if you have any)
Your website (if you have one)
Best Wishes for New Job or Congratulations Messages for New Job will enable you to congratulate You have had what it takes to get the job.
If you know someone who just landed themselves a new job, it’s a great idea sending them your best wishes for their new role.
This page boasts of a mammoth stockpile of good luck messages that you can send to a loved one or an acquaintance who has just been offered a job.
Good Luck, Stay Zen
Good Luck. Think outside the box.
I believe in you!
Good Luck Messages for Exams, Interviews and the Future
The Best “Good Luck” Wishes for a Friend
Good Luck Messages for a New Business | Wishes for Startups and Entrepreneurs
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
Wishing you the heartiest congratulations and good luck on Congratulations on getting that new job.