With that same speed, I wish you to get well soon. #5: God's speed and guidance I send to you as you get on your way to recovery. You need to leave your sickbed and come complete what we were saying the other day.
As one Ancient Greek poet once said: “The best of healers is good cheer”. Of course, doctors, medicine and needed care play the vital part in getting a person who is sick back on track. However, moral support from friends and relatives isn’t less important.
If someone we love and care about is taken ill, it can be hard to find the right words of comfort or cheering up. And you keep asking yourself: “What would be the best thing to write in a get-well card after surgery?” Well, we sincerely hope that our collection of various get well soon wishes, messages and card ideas will help you express your sentiments of empathy to a person who is ill.
If this is your mother, granny or girlfriend who is injured or feel sick, we’ve rounded up a great number of uplifting get well soon messages for her. Choose from the best feel better soon ideas and put a smile on her face.
Everyone wants a speedy recovery for their friend, family member or loved one. We want to show our close ones that we think and care about them. Sometimes due to emotions or tiredness, we cannot reach out with a warm wish or card to lift the sick person’s spirits. If you don’t know what to say to someone after surgery, our collection of speedy recovery quotes will help you to express the way you feel.
Do you want to come up with your own get well soon wish? Yet lack of inspiration gets in the way of that? Don’t worry, we’ve got plenty of inspirational get well sayings so you could choose the one that suits your feelings in the best way.
Take your time, check and save the best get well soon wishes!
You may also like:
Best Inspirational Poems about Life
Quotes About Staying Strong
Great Quotes about Changing for the Better
Brighten their day with these get well wishes and message ideas from “You're in all our warmest thoughts as you recover from your accident.
This is one great list of what we consider to be the best 115 get well soon quotes and messages. Send one of these great messages to bring happiness and smile on face of your loved-ones!
Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
I heard you were feeling unwell. Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery.
These flowers represent hugs and kisses to tell you how I wish you were here, and not on that sick bed. Get well soon.
I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
Praying that you get better soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
Like a flower in gloom, you lie helpless. Arise and bloom and dance like a fresh blade of grass to the drumming of the breeze of life. Arise and bounce back home like a ball. I wish you quick recovery.
I do not wish to consider why you are taking long to recover; no, you are not been nursed there. To be frank, I think I’m missing you badly, wishing you speedy recovery, for I can’t wait any longer. Get well soondear.
60 Funny Get Well Wishes
40 Hope you feel better soon Quotes
Get Well Soon messages for Mom,Dad, Sister or Brother
Get Well Soon messages for Boyfriend,Girlfriend, Husband or Wife
More get well soon messages
No sickness can keep you down with all the prayers I offer for your recovery. Rise up and be strong!
May the angels of good health visit your sick bed and raise you from every sickness. Fell good soon. There are several reason why you shouldn’t remain on that sick bed; your friends and family loves, your friends and family miss you, your friends and family.
Get personalized birthday video greeting from the President. Great for sharing on Facebook.
Have a great day and enjoy in your life!
You are in my thoughts and prayers during your time of recovery.
I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
As the sun rises this morning, may you rise from every sickness and be whole again. Get well soon. Don’t worry dear; you are not in this alone. You will get through this in a short time. Get well soon. Please bounce back soon and come back to us. Life is
With good wishes and prayers that you get well soon.
I hope this get well wish brings a smile to your face. You are too beautiful to be feeling down.
It has not been easy for me since I heard you were not feeling fine. I send you this message to let you know I’m thinking of you and hope you will get better soon; wishing you fast return to health.
I was saddened when I heard you were ill; here I brought you a bouquet of richflowery red rose as a sign of my love and strong hope for your health and happiness. Fell better soon.
I wish I had a magic wand with which I can call you up from your sick bed; but I don’t, so I pray for you everyday to get well soon.
We are so eager to have you back with us. Arise and shine and bounce back to life. We wish you quick return to health.
I am heartbroken to learn of your ill health! I wish you speedy recovery so we can enjoy our lives together. Fell better soon.
I miss your laughter and your vibrancy. Wishing you a fast recovery.
Hope you will feel better soon quotes
I hope you find fast healing with each and every day my sweet friend.
Sending sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon my dearest friend.
Fell Good Soon. Along with a warm message and fond thoughts.
May the prayers and blessings of good health I am sending with these flowers make your strong and healthy soon. Get well mate.
Your absence is creating a vacuum and we are missing you so much. You have always made a great difference in our lives when you were fit. Now you’re ill, we wish you speedy recovery and join our hands in prayer to proclaim you healing.
Recovering sooner than you think has been my prayer since you left. Swing back to life and wear your cheerful look again. I send you fast healing wishes.
I wish I had a rod with magical powers to take away your ill-health; I would heal you just now and take you home. I care so much about you and wish you quick healing.
I hope each day brings you renewed strength and that much closer to recovery.
As I close my eyes to pray every night, my only prayer request is that God will heal you speedily for me. I wish you quick recovery!
Look outside; the sun is shining and it’s telling you to get well soon.
Get better soon lazy brother. Your absence has created more work than I can handle. The more you stay in the hospital, the more work I have to do. Anyway, get well very quickly and come home. I’m missing you.
It broke my heart when I heard you were sick. I wish I can take the pains away faster than the doctors can. Get better soon.
I have taken the pledge to stand by your sick bed till you are strong again. Fell good soon!
Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart. Our prayers are with you. Fell Better Soon.
Everyone is itching to see your lovely face around here again, so get up and exercise your bones. Fell better soon.
Lovely people like you are not supposed to fall sick. It beats me why you are on that sick bed. Fell good soon. Your presence makes the world a happy and lively place to live in . With your sickness, the world has suddenly become gloomy and unexciting. Ple
All the best and get better soon friend!
Best wishes. I hope that you’re back in the swing very soon.
Don’t fool around, don’t pretend! I’m just kidding, get better soon, love you, your best Friend!
I will not stop burning my night candles until I see the light back in yours and the smile back on your face. Fell good soon.
I wish to see you bouncing like your normal healthy self quite soon. I wish you speedy recovery! I wish you the fast and easy recovery as I send you loads of blessings and kisses. Fell better soon.
Thoughtful prayers sent your way that you will soon feel better again.
I hope that you are getting plenty of rest so you can recover from feeling unwell.
Best wishes for a little progress, a little encouragement, every day during your recuperation.
Dear family (Aunt/Uncle/Cousin) You are that important part of our family, Who when not present, Makes the whole place looks empty, We all are missing you lots ! Get well soon ,love you!
Sending you tons of well wishes for your fast recovery.
As you are healing, may you feel warmth and compassion from all who care about you. Best wishes that you will soon be back to doing all the things you love.
Recovery is hard work – but you’re not alone. Not a day goes by that you aren’t thought of and wished well.
I am sending you a lorry load of good wishes and blessings for your quick recovery.
We hope you feel better because we miss you so much.
I pray for you every day and will keep praying till the sickness leaves the way it came. You are always in my prayers, fell better soon.
Everyday, I talk to God about your health, that he may give you the power to rise up from your sick bed and be whole again.
While you rest and recover, I’ll be next to you praying and hoping for a smooth and quick recovery.
Everyday, I think about how much joy we derived from playing and doing things together. Without you, there can be no joy and no fun. Get well soon.
I am sending you healing thoughts with all the love in my heart with the hope that you are much better today. Fell good soon.
If money can buy back your health, I wouldn’t mind closing my bank account just to see you well again. You mean the world to me, so get well soon!
From sunrise to sunset, from east to west, from north to south, we all pray for your quick recovery. Get better soon.
Rest well so that you may heal and find health again in no time.
I heard that you were feeling sick. Hoping you find strength with each new day.
The little flowers are rising and blooming; it’s the world’s way of saying, “get better soon.”
I pray for your speedy recovery so you can come and fill the house with your healthy and lively presence. Fell good soon!
I was told you are in the hospital. I do hope they won’t keep you there for too long because we need you around here more than they need you there!
I got the news of your sickness and got you some flowers to make your happier and healthier again. Get well soon.
Wishing you a fast, easy recovery and perhaps some bright cheeriness as I send love your way.
When you are sick I miss the fun and laughter. Fell better soon.
Hope you feel better soon.
Drink plenty of fluid and get lots of rest so you can recover soon.
My love Sun comes in the morning but sets sadly, Flowers bloom but are unhappy to see you so, Birds are silent and don’t sing anymore, Everyone wishes for you to recover very soon,So that my personal universe see the first bloom, The sweetness of the river water and the chirping of the birds, Fell better soon my beloved love
May the good wishes and warm thoughts of those who care about you send a little cheerfulness into your world and help you feel better.
No day passes without you being in my prayers. Though it may seem hard, but with prayers, love, and determination, you will win the battle over sickness.
May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
I look forward to your full recovery so we can get together again soon.
Fair warning, laughter may be the best remedy when you are feeling under the weather.
There are several reasons your family is worried and needs you at home, and one of it is that you are so wonderful and we just need you back here. Get well soon. We love you.
Waiting eagerly for you to recover soon and make my days lively again. Get well quick.
It is with warmest wishes that I hope you fell good soon my friend.
Cheer up and put a smile on your face because we will always be here to keep you company till your health is fully recovered.
Dear friend from school, The school and playground are boring without you. People say I am always snoring without you, what do I do, can’t do a thing alone, Get better soon cheerful friend , else I shall join you soon, Just joking on that, kick the illness and come back!
I hope this note finds you happy and healthy again very soon my dear friend.
As you are recovering from your ailment, may the prayers of your loved ones send you warmth and cheerfulness as you recover to start doing what you know how to do best!
Sending you healing thoughts and a little sunshine to brighten your day.
All the beautiful flowers are blooming and blossoming. It is nature’s way of telling you to get better soon and blossom.
I am sending you a lorry load of healing thoughts and healthy sunshine to make your day brighter as you get better. Fell good soon.
I wish you well a hundred times a day…. In my heart.
Fell better soon so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer.
Sending you the brightest wishes to say, hope you fell better soon.
As you travel the path of recuperation, I wish you comfort, care and speedy healing.
Our dear Boss, We are missing you our good Boss, without your guidance and leadership, we all feel like people without cause, you are the anchor of this ship, and without you it sails astray, so get well real quick!
My heart skipped its beat when I received the news of your ill-health. I wish you could tap health from me and remain healthy that I may see your smiles every day at the office. I pour my well-wishes like a libation and offer my prayers as a sacrifice for
Recover well, to be strong and sound. Rest well, to walk on the path to good health.
I fall sick when you are sick, we are in this together, my wish for you is that you will fell good soon so we can be together again. Get well soon sweetheart, I miss you!
Get better soon so you can resume bringing brightness and delight to our life!
Seeing you every day is one of the greatest things that happened to me. Now I can no longer see you because ill-health has forced you to seclusion. I offer you a basketful of flowery quick-recovery prayers. Get better soon and return to me…praying for your
Get up and enjoy life. Get well soon
I pray every inch of your body feels better soon! I miss your face!
I greatly miss you, but even greater is the fact that you miss something special here. Get well so soon and return home to decorate your life with rainbow colors and brightness of this special gift, waiting for you.
I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery.
When you are feeling unwell, my heart feels sad. I hope you fell good soon.
I am sending you my warmest prayers with all the love and care in my heart. Fell better soon.
Wish you quick recovery. Get well
Look out the window from your hospital bed. The sun has risen again and is smiling on you; urging you to rise up soon and get well.
Please know that I am thinking of you a lot of time, hoping for your fast recovery.
I wish that the angels of good health would come visit you in your sick bed to raise you from your sickness. Fell better soon my dearest, for there are several reasons why you should not remain in that sick bed. Get well soon!
I’ve heard somewhere that you were not feeling well. So here’s to wishing you an easy and speedy recovery.
Please consider these flowers as my hugs and kisses, wishing that you were here instead of lying in that sick bed. Fell good soon my dear.
I don’t like seeing you feeling so blue. So here’s my get better soon wishes for you.
As the sun will rise in the morning, may you also rise from the sickness that you feel and may you feel whole once again. So get better soon my lovely friend. Don’t worry, for you’re not in this alone, you will soon get through this and rise up once again.
Here’s praying that you will fell good soon and experience the happiness of being healthy and lively again. Remember that we love you and miss you so dearly.
Just like a flower in a gloom, here you lie helpless. Please get up, arise and bloom, and dance like there’s no tomorrow. Wishing you a quick recovery, my honey.
With prayers and good wishes that you will fell better soon. I hope that this get well soon wish will bring a smile in your face. Remember that you are still so beautiful so please don’t feel down.
It’s not been easy for me to know that you are not feeling fine. So I’m sending you this message to let you know that I am always thinking of you and I hope that you will feel so much better real soon.
Don’t let today bring you down. Instead, let today strengthen you, teach you, and contribute to the best version of you. Wishing you peaceful healing and the courage to keep shining.
We all take our own pace in life. Healing is not a race! Get well soon.
Sending you peace and love, and wishing you a speedy recovery!
Don’t let the darkness of today bring you sorrow. Have no worries, you will have a sunnier day tomorrow. Sending you good vibes to get well soon.
No amount of sickness could darken your bright spirit. Wishing you a speedy recovery and good health!
Hey beautiful, are you feeling blue? Don’t let your sickness get the best of you. Feel better soon!
During this difficult time, I am praying for you and wishing you peace of mind. Hoping you feel lively and well soon.
While you rest and recover, I’ll be waiting for your sickness to be over. Wishing you a smooth transition back into the healthy life!
Take this time to heal and rest. Invest your time for self-care – you deserve the best! You’ll be back to good health in no time.
Are you feeling under the weather? Don’t let that cloud hover for too long. Let laughter, love, and light be your remedy. Hope you have a peaceful recovery.
Even on your lowest days, you blossom like a sunflower. Keep your smile shining!
Don’t let your gloomy days overcast the beam of your beautiful sunlight. Praying for you and hoping you feel better soon.
Let each day be better than the previous. Let your strength guide you to recovery. Best wishes for your recuperation.
As you take the time to heal, I pray you to feel the warmth, compassion and care from your loved ones. We hope you heal quickly and peacefully.
Looking for cool and funny get well soon messages for your loved ones? then you are at the right place right now. We have a collection of get well soon messages that will do the magic. Most times what the fellow needs is a little smile which a simple get well message can do. Here is a list of some of these get well messages for the people you care deeply about.
1. We are so eager to have you back with us. Arise and shine and bounce back to life. We wish you quick return to health.
2. It has not been easy for me since I heard you were not feeling fine. I send you this message to let you know I’m thinking of you and hope you will get better soon; wishing you fast return to health.
3. I wish I had a rod with magical powers to take away your ill-health; I would heal you just now and take you home.
4. I care so much about you and wish you quick healing.
5. I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery.
6. I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
7. I will continue praying for your good health and a speedy recovery.
8. Say goodbye to that bout of bad health and get well soon.
9. It’s terrible to see you unwell! Get well soon I know I’ll be delighted and I’m sure you will too!
10. Don’t worry; we’re here to stand alongside you as you work to recapture your good health.
11. Get ready; it’s time for you to get well soon.
12. I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
13. I will stand beside you forevermore, wishing you good health and a fast recovery.
14. Feel better fast, so I can see you again soon! I miss you so much!
15. I hope you get well really soon! I miss your smile!
16. May God bless you with good health and peace through this hard time. Know that I am here for you, if you ever need anything. If you ever need to talk, I am always here to listen.
17. May your tears of sorrow become tears of joy quickly. I am so sorry you aren’t feeling well. I pray you recover to 100% health soon.
18. Think healthy, lovely, wonderful thoughts and may your ails fall away.
19. Even superman has a weakness. Though you are feeling weak now, know that you will be strong again. Until then, may peace be with you.
20. I would wish you well, but I know you don’t need any wishes. Because you Will be well soon. So this is just a little thinking of you note instead.
21. Sending you tons of well wishes for your fast recovery.
22. I heard you were feeling unwell. Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery.
23. Sending sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon my dearest friend.
24. I hope you find fast healing with each and every day my sweet friend.
25. I look forward to your full recovery so we can get together again soon.
You might also like: 70 Best Out of Office Messages That Always Work
26. I hate that you are feeling unwell. Wishing you a full and fast recovery.
27. I heard that you were feeling sick. Hoping you find strength with each new day.
28. Thoughtful prayers sent your way that you will soon feel better again.
29. Don’t worry, you will be back on your feet in no time. And then you will be wishing you were off your feet again, resting.
30. Think positive thoughts and you may heal more quickly than you thought possible. We miss you and want you better soon!
31. You can get better fast! Just do it! Be Well!
32. I am sorry to hear of this tough time for you. You’re in my prayers.
33. Know this too will pass. May you heal quickly.
34. Wishing you a fast, easy recovery and perhaps some bright cheeriness as I send love your way.
35. Work just isn’t the same without you. Please get well soon so we can see you again.
36. I am praying that you experience a speedy recovery. I miss seeing you here at work.
37. Praying that you get well soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
38. When you are feeling unwell, my heart feels sad. I hope you get well soon.
39. When you are sick I miss the fun and laughter. Get well soon.
40. Get well soon! Your family and friends miss you and look forward to your return. We all send our best prayers to you and want you to know that you are greatly missed! So, take good care and return to us soon.
41. I suffer as you suffer. Let’s face it together and fight it out. Get well soon, my dear.
42. Heard about your sickness yesterday and I want to let you know that I miss you and wish you quick recovery. Know that I am really praying for you.
43. Your absence is disturbing me my friend. I can’t wait see you feeling well, I know many are praying for your quick recovery and longing for the day you will come back home.
44. I greatly miss you, but even greater is the fact that you miss something special here. Get well so soon and return home to decorate your life with rainbow colors and brightness of this special gift, waiting for you.
45. I do not wish to consider why you are taking long to recover; no, you are not been nursed there. To be frank, I think
46. I’m missing you badly, wishing you speedy recovery, for I can’t wait any longer. Get well soondear.
47. My heart skipped its beat when I received the news of your ill-health. I wish you could tap health from me and remain healthy that I may see your smiles every day at the office. I pour my well-wishes like a libation and offer myprayers as a sacrifice for your health renewal.
48. Seeing you every day is one of the greatest things that happened to me. Now I can no longer see you because ill-health has forced you to seclusion. I offer you a basketful of flowery quick-recovery prayers. Get well soon and return to me…praying for your sound health.
49. There are several reasons your family is worried and needs you at home, and one of it is that you are so wonderful and we just need you back here. Get well soon. We love you.
50. Recovering sooner than you think has been my prayer since you left. Swing back to life and wear your cheerful look again. I send you fast healing wishes.
Also Read: 100 Good Morning Sayings
51. I pray to God that he may give you the strength to overcome your sickness soon, but can you make it quick for me. I am waiting to see you well, again, every second.
52. Get well soon coz I have lots of fun things to do, but without you they cannot give me joy.
53. Waiting eagerly for you to recover soon and make my days lively again. Get well quick.
54. Recover well, to be strong and sound. Rest well, to walk on the path to good health.
55. I miss your laughter and your vibrancy. Wishing you a fast recovery.
56. I hope this note finds you happy and healthy again very soon my dear friend.
57. Rest well so that you may heal and find health again in no time.
58. Fair warning, laughter may be the best remedy when you are feeling under the weather.
59. You are in my thoughts and prayers during your time of recovery.
60. Here’s a get well wish. Wishing you healing vibes.
61. I pray God heals you quickly with His miraculously healing hands.
62. Get Well Soon Messages for Mom, Dad, Brother or Sister
63. Get Well Soon Messages for your Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Husband or Wife
64. Get Well Soon Messages for Boss, Colleague or Coworker
65. Your absence is creating a vacuum and we are missing you so much. You have always made a great difference in our lives when you were fit. Now you’re ill, we wish you speedy recovery and join our hands in prayer to proclaim you healing.
66. I was saddened when I heard you were ill; here I brought you a bouquet of richflowery red rose as a sign of my love and strong hope for your health and happiness. Get well soon.
67. Get well soon lazy brother. Your absence has created more work than I can handle. The more you stay in the hospital, the more work I have to do. Anyway, get well very quickly and come home. I’m missing you.
68. Like a dying flower in gloom, you lie helpless. Arise and bloom and dance like a fresh blade of grass to the drumming of the breeze of life. Arise and bounce back home like a ball. I wish you quick recovery.
69. I hope you feel better really fast. I count the days until I see you again!
70. May you recover completely to full optimal health soon.
71. I heard you were in pain. Well, don’t focus on it. LOL, as I mention it. No, really think good thoughts. I love ya! Get well soon!
72. I pray every inch of your body feels better soon! I miss your face!
73. I ache every second you are sick, pretty soon I am going to be in that hospital bed next to you. So get better fast, because I don’t want to join you. I love you!
74. You will more than make it, you will be better than you were before. I can’t wait to see you soon in full health.
75. Focus on the future and concentrate on getting well. Here’s to good things happening in your life.
76. May every cell in your body heal miraculously fast. Know that you are missed greatly.
77. Although you are feeling unwell, I know you will be back on your feet again soon.
78. Drink plenty of fluid and get lots of rest so you can recover soon.
79. I hope that you are getting plenty of rest so you can recover from feeling unwell.
80. It is with warmest wishes that I hope you get well soon my friend.
81. I hope each day brings you renewed strength and that much closer to recovery.
82. Look outside; the sun is shining and it’s telling you to get well soon.
83. The little flowers are rising and blooming; it’s the world’s way of saying, “get well soon.”
84. From dawn to dusk, I pray for your quick recovery and good health.
85. Get Well Soon Messages for a Friend
86. May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
87. People here are missing you so much. We specifically miss your kindness and humor. Please recover quickly from your illness. We are praying for you day and night friend.
88. I am sorry to hear that you were taken to hospital last night. Let me convey my best wishes and quick recovery from your illness soonest possible my friend.
89. Get well soon so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer!
90. Best wishes. I hope that you’re back in the swing very soon.
91. Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
92. I heard that you are in the hospital. I hope they release you soon because we need you more than they do!
93. It’s been so nice seeing you every day; with your humor and kindness but it has been so sad not seeing you. Being ill and out of commission is hard on anyone. Everyone here sends their best wishes for your better health and healing.
94. Take all the time you need to get well and know that when you return, there will be many happy faces that you will see.
95. Get well soon! Everyone here misses your smiling face. Nothing has been the same since you became ill. No one tells a joke like you do; so please hurry and get well fast!
96. Cheer up! We want to see you fit and well very soon.
97. Get well soon so you can resume bringing brightness and delight to our life!
98. Remember just take it one day at a time, and in no time you will be completely healthy and smiling.
99. I hope this get well wish brings a smile to your face. You are too beautiful to be feeling down.
100. Do what the doctor says and feel better soon! I long to see you again.
See also: 100 Uplifting Sympathy Messages For Loved Ones
101. You are sick. When will you die? Just kidding! I hope you will be well soon!
102. Maybe you forgot to clean yourself that is why you are infected with so much viruses and bacteria. Let me disinfect you.
103. Sick people need to be quarantined,You are not allowed to kiss your boyfriend.
104. Mom, I am sad that you are sick. Can my friends and I party in our house tonight?
105. Thank God you are sick. You will go to bed early while I stay up late watching TV!
106. Why is this bouquet labeled with “Condolence”. I said it is for someone who is sick.
107. Have you cleaned your room again? you get sick every time you do.
108. You have no right to get sick. Remember, you are my hero? You are supposed to be strong.
109. I think it will be better if I will be the one to end your life rather than be killed by that damn sickness that you have.
110. Smile, that is good for your health!
111. Helplessly lying in your bed makes you vulnerable to whatever I wanted to do to you. Are you ready? Get well soon!
112. If all the doctors are as hot as yours, I will choose to be sick every day.
113. I am the only pill left in the world. So take me if you want to be healed.
114. The doctor says you are on a soft diet right now,so, I will start eating all the fruits and
cakes that you have here on your table.
115. Hold on to your faith and you will be better soon.
116. Pray because I will not be praying for you.
117. You are sick? Why just now? Get Well Soon, pal!
118. I am celebrating freedom! Mom is sick! Be well mom!
119. You just needed a HUGacetamol and a KISSpirin to get well.
120. You are sick because you miss me so.
Other related topics:
80+ Cute Goodnight Text Messages that Melt the Heart
150 Good Morning Text Messages
100+ Best Retirement Messages
85 Best Graduation Messages and Wishes
200 Best Thank You Messages For Your Best Friends
227 Happy Anniversary To My Husband Messages
150 Comforting Sympathy Card Messages
100 Condolence Sayings and Sympathy Messages
If you're not quite sure how to wish someone a speedy recovery, I have you covered. I wish you a speedy and full recovery from your illness.
Sun Fans Send Get Well Messages to Erin Phillips
So sorry to hear about your injury. We sit 3 rows behind the team's bench and love seeing you up close and personal. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. You are a great asset to the Sun and look forward to your return.
~ Joyce Walter, Middletown, CT
I canï¿½t tell you how sorry I was to hear of the accident. Please get well soon and hurry back to the SUN. We need you.
My family is so sorry to hear of your injury!!!!! We are at least glad you will be with family and friends as you recover. We will be thinking of you and keeping you in our prayers and hoping for a speedy recovery. Thank-you for all of the great memories last season and we hope to see you soon!!!! Best wishes and best of health!!!
~The Merchant Family
We are so sorry to hear of your injury, and wish you a full recovery. We were so looking forward to watching you play your second season with the Sun, and knew you were ready to help us get back to the WNBA finals. I know Coach T and the Sun management are the best in the business, and will do all they can to fill the gap until you return. My wife and I were fortunate to spend a few minutes with you and your Mom at the Sun Luau last summer, you are an awesome young lady!! Get that knee well soon, though we know it will not be much fun!!
~Tom and Sue Walker
sorry to hear of your injury. You will be sorely missed. Rehab properly so you can be back next year better than ever. We WILL MISS YOU. Our best wishes are with you.
~Bill and Rose
My name is Taylor and I am a HUGE fan just look at my e-mail address. I want you to know that you're the best and get well as fast as you can.We hope to still see you at the games.
My husband and I were so sad to hear about your injury... We were looking forward to another great season of basketball for you and the Sun. I for one just think you were a great source of energy to the team, when you got on the floor, things happened for the good!! Get well real soon, ok? I hope we haven't lost you for the whole season.
Candy and Bob Tousignant
My name is Michaela. I'm 13 and play basketball too. I broke 3 fingers and injured my knee pretty badly last season and I know what it's like during the process of healing. When I came back this season I was stronger and better than before, I hope everything works out well for you and you're back on the court as soon as possible. Have a fast recovery and don't give up...I doubt you would give up though. Maybe someday I'll see you on the court someday but for now relax and get better.
Sincerely, Michaela Wiggins
Sorry to hear about your injury. Hope all goes well with your surgery. Get well soon.
~Troy Wingen, Enfield, CT
OK, Erin now that you have been injured, please know all your CT-Sun fans are cheering for your recovery and we want to see you on the bench this year "coaching" your teamates!!!
Love, Your sect 12 loyal fans
We hope that you start feeling better soon. The Connecticut Sun needs you! Your fans are sending lots of good wishes. Work hard to recover fast!!!
~Mary and Patty
It's Kerry, massage therapist with the Sun early on last year. I heard about your knee injury and wanted to wish you well during your recovery. You are tough, you'll bounce back fine. Your great attitude and sense of humor will see you through. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!
Wow Sorry To Hear About Your Injury. I'll Be Praying For You And Hope You Feel Better.
~Jessica, Sun Fan
Wanting you to know that loving thoughts are with you. With the hope you' ll soon be well.
I am so sorry to hear of your injury but you are young and I 'm sure because your physical condition as being in good health as well as being in good shape, you'll heal fast after surgery. I wish you a speedy recovery. All the Connecticut Sun fans will miss you on the court this 2007 season. I will be in our thoughts and prayers through the trying time ahead.
Mary J. Magliano
We were so sad to hear of your injury and wish you a speedy recovery!! We will miss you at the Sun this season and anxiously await your return to the Sun. Please know our prayers and well wishes are with you.
Sue Nylen Matt Nylen
Get well, Erin ! We will sincerly miss you on the court this year.
Barb and Tom
I just read the news. I'm so sorry to hear about your injury! Please, take care of yourself, heal well, and come back and be part of the team when we win the WNBA title in 2008!
All the best!
Best wishes for a SPEEDY recovery. We can't tell you how much we enjoy watching you play at "The Sun" and away. You are a very crucial player on our team and we hope you'll be back soon!
Ed & Claire Peck
Ct. Sun season ticket holders
All of us in the Lawton/Ubiera family are so sorry to hear of your injury. We've enjoyed every one of the games last year. The only ones we missed were away. My husband is your No.1 fan and I'm not far behind. Do as your physicians say and get well completely so that you can come back to Connecticut ready to roll.
the Lawtons and Ubieras (Westport, MA)
Do what the doctors tell you to do - and not to do. You have a great career in front of you. Don't rush your recovery and risk another injury.
Erin- ive been following your games on wnbl.com...I am so sorry that this happend- As a Comets season ticket holder- I love watching you play, and cant wait til you get better and will play again, better then ever im sure..
God Bless you
Hello Erin Phillips... "GET WELL SOON!!!"... looking forward to seeing you back on the court well and strong....
tks david (Austin, TX).....
Best wishes for a speedy recovery. We really enjoy watching you play.
Tom & Gail Seiferman
My name is Mackenzie Ehrhart. I am a really big fan of yours. My grandparents have season tickets to the games and have taken my sister Riley and I a bunch of times. I hope that you are feeling ok. We will pray for a speedy recovery for you.You are a great player. Get well soon.
Love, Mackenzie Ehrhart
Wishing you a speedy recovery on your knee.
We look forward to having you back in action soon as you inspire us tremendously.
Member of the Australian Deaf Women's Basketball Team
Erin, we have been season tickets holders, me and my wife, since the Sun started a few years ago. We have enjoyed watching you play and are so sorry to hear that you've been hurt and won't be able to play this coming season. We love your hustle and just watching you play. Our very best to you, rest and take care. We pray that you will get better very quickly and shock everyone.
Take care & get well!
Ron and Darlene Kadlecik
Erin rhymes with win... coincidence? Hmmm. Wishing you a speedy recovery!
Hope you recover quickly and totally with no loss to your mobility and enthusiasm. Became a season ticket holder this year to watch your play as I felt you are the SUN's future. Return quickly and fully recovered.
If you're not quite sure how to wish someone a speedy recovery, I have you covered. I wish you a speedy and full recovery from your illness.