On this page you'll find a lovely collection of newborn baby boy wishes for . are even more important things: health, happiness and well-being of your baby.
Congratulations for Baby Boy: Wishes for newborns shouldn’t always be cute, cuddly and drool worthy. Inspirational quotes and motivational sayings about being a mom and dad can go become lovely keepsakes for years to come. Instead of buying cheesy and stock greeting cards from the supermarket shelves, write a personalized message to celebrate this magical moment in a couple’s lives. From the responsibilities of being a parent to the joys that come with being a mother and a father – let your words reverberate the awesomeness they’re experiencing. Tag the new mommy and daddy on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest to elongate the excitement of this new beginning.
1) Becoming a parent is the moment when all of life’s battles suddenly seem worth fighting for. Congratulations.
2) No tape can ever measure, the extent to which a child can become a parent’s treasure. Congratulations.
3) Nursing your newborn will make you realize the real meaning of life. Congratulations for becoming a mother.
4) The birth of your newborn will usher you into a new phase of your life. Now you are no longer just man and wife. Maturity and wisdom will envelop your behavior and personalities forever. Now you have become a loving mother and a responsible father. Congratulations.
5) Life will keep changing but there is one thing that will remain constant till the day you die – your love for your child. Congratulations for finding something so magical.
6) So precious, so small, so sweet. Two tiny hands, two tiny feet. Cute smiles and endless giggles, sweet nothings and adorable wriggles. All this and a lot more, is what will make your life soar. Congratulations.
7) A baby boy makes a mother out of his mom and a father out of his dad.
8) You all are Mother Nature’s perfect brew, tell your new baby on my behalf that there cannot be a family cuter than you. Congratulations.
9) I congratulate you for going past morning sickness and pregnancy food cravings. Wishing you good luck for nappy changes and midnight feedings.
10) No matter how many years grow by and what they grow up to become, no one else will be able to understand her children better than their mother. Congratulations for becoming one.
11) Life will be full of ups and downs. It will be one tough ride. But your love for your child will be the anchor that will see you through it all. Congratulations for becoming parents.
12) May your baby’s cute smile and laughs, be a spike of happiness in your life’s graph. Congratulations.
13) Your life will now be full of cheers, because from two you will now become the three musketeers. Congratulations for becoming parents to a baby boy.
14) The newest member of your family is cuter than all of you combined. Congratulations.
15) If life could be measured in cute drools and adorable giggles, yours is just perfect right now. Congratulations.
16) A father so handsome, a mom so pretty – no wonder your newborn is such a sweetie. Congratulations.
17) Now that you have become parents you will realize that life is not a race. It is a beautiful journey which is to be cherished phase by phase. Have fun cuddling your little one in your arms day and night. Your lives are set to become, amazingly serene and blissfully bright. Congratulations.
18) May your baby’s future be brighter than the sun’s radiant beam, may your little child fulfill all your dreams. Congratulations for your newborn.
19) Congratulations to the new parents for entering into the world of constant squeals, nappy changes and late night meals.
20) The experience of being a parent is priceless, even if your nights become sleepless and your rooms a complete mess. Congratulations for having a baby.
21) Life comes a full circle when you see for yourself, a new life that you made. Congratulations.
22) Congratulations for finally succumbing to the doom of diaper changes and wiping off drools from every nook and corner in your house.
23) Do you remember the feeling you got when you fell in love for the first time? Multiply it by a hundred – that is how magical the joy of motherhood really is. Congratulations for becoming one.
24) Today you have become Mommy and Daddy. Soon, your son will grow up and have a family of his own. As funny as it sounds, you have already taken your first step towards becoming Grandma and Grandpa. Congratulations.
25) Changing dirty nappies isn’t easy, looking after your newborn will continuously keep you busy. The drools will make everything sticky, late nights cries and feedings will make your mornings dizzy. The baby’s never-ending needs will drive you crazy – but at the end of it all, you will feel extremely happy. Congratulations, mommy and daddy.
26) Tickle your newborn to see the cutest of wriggles. Make faces at your newborn to see the most adorable of all giggles. Such a delightful sight it will be when your baby learns to walk and jiggle. Congratulations to the new parents of a baby worthy of drools and snuggles.
27) Congratulations for becoming mommy and daddy to a baby boy, I am sure he will be quite a handful and a bundle of joy.
28) Your pair has always been perfect but with the birth of your newborn, your family has now become picture perfect. Congratulations.
29) May your baby boy be the angel that you were always looking for. May he make your life happy, prosperous and pure. Congratulations.
30) Congratulations to the new mom and dad – you are the epitome of how responsible young parents should be.
31) Do you know the difference between need and necessity? Loving and pampering your newborn will become your need, but changing dirty nappies will be an annoying necessity. Congratulations.
32) How did it feel when your newborn’s hand clasped your finger for the first time? How did it feel when you cuddled your newborn in your arms for the first time? How did it feel to see a part of you take life, for the first time? Congratulations for becoming parents – there will be many more such magical ‘first times’ in your life from now on.
33) The kind of space your baby boy will take up in your heart, will make you wonder how you never knew it was there in the first place. Congratulations.
34) A part of your heart that was in your tummy, will now slowly begin to learn to call you mommy. Congratulations.
35) By becoming parents you have officially entered life’s vicious loop – which is all about tantrums, cries, late night feeds and changing nappies after your baby takes a poop. Congratulations.
36) Today is not just the end of your pregnancy. It is the beginning of your legacy. Congratulations.
37) May the best things in life happen to your sweet little bunny, may he get lots of attention and care from you and your honey. Congratulations to you both.
38) Enjoy the time when your newborn plucks your heart’s strings. It is a feeling that is a part and parcel of the joy that a baby boy brings. Congratulations.
39) With protective and caring parents like you, a nurturing relationship between you and your baby will ensue. Congratulations to the new parents.
40) If the cuteness of your baby boy had to be summed up in just a few words, they would be – Out of This World. Congratulations.
Discover New Born Baby Wishes for baby boy or girl. moment you can send the present's congratulations and the new baby good wishes.
A baby shower serves as a pleasant diversion from all the craziness and a fun time for the guest of honor to show off her ever adorable baby bump. This is also the perfect time to celebrate one last hurrah with the girls before the baby says, “Hello, World!” As a guest, you’ll want to assure that this day goes as smoothly as possible, full of celebrations and smiles. Make your addition to all of this baby shower happiness with some touching baby shower wishes and messages.
If you find yourself asking what to write in a baby shower card or are searching for an element that will take your baby shower greeting over the top, you are in the right place. These inspirational baby sentiments will help you reiterate just how excited you are for the newest addition. To get started on finding the perfect inspiration, pick a section below.
There is something magical about a wish that just can’t be described. An almost mom prepping the house for baby and getting ready for all the before baby celebrations could definitely use a few wishes, words of wisdom, or advice. Well wishes for a baby shower will touch hearts and allow you to say ‘congratulations’ and ‘we love you’ like never before. It won’t take much time to add one of these baby shower best wishes to your greeting card, and you won’t regret it. These short and sweet personalized wishes will serve as a part of all the festive celebrations.
As you pick up a pen and get ready to draft your baby shower card wishes, make sure that the well wishes you write stay true to you and shine a spotlight on your one-of-a-kind relationship to the parents-to-be. These adorable new baby wishes are a great place to get inspiration for your charming sentiment for the little one’s debut. You can also use inspiration from the baby shower theme.
These baby shower wishes for a boy (more like wishes for a little prince) are a fun way to celebrate his almost arrival with the happy couple. Mom-to-be will cherish your sweet greeting and keep it close to her heart to share with her handsome man a few years down the road. These kind baby shower words also make for great shower keepsakes and the perfect addition to a baby shower photo book. Use the below template to draft the best and most personalized wishes for the little man.
If you know the gender of the baby before the shower, then why not reflect that in your baby shower card greeting? She’s sugar and spice and everything nice, and she’s about to change this happy couple’s world in the best way imaginable. Share these touching baby shower card wishes for the pink bundle of joy with mom on her big day. Go one step further and print these sweet words onto a custom canvas print that mom and dad can hang in the little one’s nursery. This makes the perfect baby shower gift.
When you think of the word ‘baby’ you can’t help but immediately be drawn to words like adorable, darling, sweet, heavenly, lovable and the list goes on. If you’re getting stuck there, don’t worry. It’s not uncommon to get writers’ block, especially when trying to find perfect words for an almost newly mom. If you’re looking to fill in all of the blank space of your ‘Welcome Baby card’ but seem to be at a loss for words, look to these cute baby shower card messages for inspiration.
If you know someone who just had a baby, chances are they’re living in a cocoon of (sleep-deprived) bliss. As for you? You’re working on giving them a card with a heartfelt message that shows just how excited you are for them in this moment. But where to begin with your new baby wishes?
Naturally, it depends partly on how close you are to the parent in question: Is he or she a sibling, a close friend, a distant relative or a work colleague? Do you have a more formal relationship with this person, or is this someone you always laugh with? There’s no wrong thing to write, but your relationship will most likely dictate just how emotional (or cheeky) you want to get with your wishes for baby. But no matter what, you want to keep it sweet—it’s such a happy time! “Congratulations on your new baby” is a strong start, and we’ll help you take it from there.
New baby sentiments in this article:
It’s a girl! If you’re looking for new baby wishes to send to the parents of a baby girl, you can never go wrong with a heartfelt note—but why not try something playful, punchy and empowering?
Examples of wishes for baby girl:
• Who runs the world? Your little girl! (Soon enough, my friend, soon enough!) Thanks for bringing another boss lady into the world. XO
• Missing your sleep? Just wait ’til the sleepovers start. (I know you can’t wait!) Congrats, you two!
• It takes a Wonder Woman to create one. Congratulations on your new little bundle of girl power!
• Two against one! (Sorry, [dad’s name].) Congratulations on your little girl—we can’t wait to meet her!
• [Baby’s name] is going to inherit the best closet. Congratulations on your baby girl, mama!
• Are there three words better than “daddy’s little girl?” Didn’t think so. Congrats on yours.
This one’s for the boys! Looking for a message that’s straightforward and sincere? We’ve got you. Rather go a bit goofy? We’ve got ones for that too! You really can’t go wrong either way, especially if you customize it with a little of your own flair.
Examples of wishes for baby boy:
• Boy, oh, boy! We can’t wait to meet your little dude. Congratulations!
• Because the world needed another heartbreaker. ;-) Congratulations on your little boy!
• Your little boy has the coolest parents in town, hands down. Congratulations to you both!
• Life’s full of surprises with a little boy—just remember to duck. Congrats!
• If he’s half as handsome as his dad and a quarter as kind as his mom, you two will have a real winner on your hands. Congratulations on your baby boy!
• Boys: Because we all want a little more mud in the house. (Call me; I’ll come with soap.) Love you—congratulations!
Of course, just because you now know the baby’s gender doesn’t mean you have to focus on it in your new baby wishes. When sending wishes for a new mom and baby, or new baby born wishes to a father, some sentiments never go out of style, like a hope for health and happiness—and a need to meet the new baby, ASAP!
Examples of gender-neutral wishes for baby:
• Wishing you and your little boy/girl health, love and happiness. Congratulations!
• Welcome to the world, baby boy/girl! We’re so happy to have you here.
• I couldn’t be more stoked for you both! Congratulations on what will surely be the greatest baby of all time.
• But have you secured his/her social handles yet? ([Baby’s name] needs an Instagram account, stat!) Congratulations on the cuteness—I can’t wait to see all the pics!
• He/she couldn’t be any luckier than to have you two as parents. Congratulations!
• Tired yet? Text me! I’m more than happy to be on babysitting duty. Love you!
• Sleeping like a baby? Not anymore! (Totally worth it, right?) Congratulations on your baby boy/girl!
• We’ll miss you at Sunday brunch! (Kidding!) We can’t wait to meet [baby’s name]. Love you.
• There’s no place like home—especially yours. [Baby’s name] is the luckiest.
Guess what? Parents aren’t the only ones thrilled with their new arrival. Grandparents will be just as excited about the expansion to their family, because let’s face it: They’ve probably been waiting for this day for more than a minute and are ready to start spoiling that grandchild.
Examples of grandparents wishes for baby:
• We’re so thrilled to hear about the birth of your grandchild! Congratulations to you and your entire family.
• We know—he/she looks just like you, right? (Wink!) Can’t wait to meet little [baby’s name]!
• The best thing about grandchildren? You can recycle those stories you’ve been telling for years, and they’ll sound brand new! Congrats, [names here]!
• It’s like parenthood, round two, right? (At least you can give this one back.) Love you—congrats!
• That little boy/girl just won the grandparent lottery. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family!
• Finally, a reason to start posting on Facebook! Congratulations on your new grandchild—we can’t wait to see the pics!
Not really a wordsmith? Don’t fret. Thankfully, those who came before you have said some pretty on-the-nose—and just plain poetic—things about the newborn and parenting process. Here are a few of our favorites than you can include in a card.
Examples of new baby quotes:
• “Making the decision to have a child—it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.” —Elizabeth Stone
• “Every child begins the world again.” —Henry David Thoreau
• “A new baby is like the beginning of all things—wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities." —Eda J. Le Shan
• “It sometimes happens, even in the best of families, that a baby is born. This is not necessarily cause for alarm. The important thing is to keep your wits about you and borrow some money.” —Elinor Goulding Smith
• “If your baby is beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time, you’re the grandma.” —Theresa Bloomingdale
• “The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.” —Johnny Depp
• “Having kids—the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings—is the biggest job anyone can embark on.” —Maria Shriver
• For the couple who adopted: “[He’s] definitely all mine. Little souls find their way to you whether they’re from your womb or someone else’s.” —Sheryl Crow
Every beautiful letter must come to an end, which is why we’ve included not only our favorite opening lines, but also the best closers. From the classic (“Love,”) to the slightly tongue-in-cheek (“You’ve got this!”), check out these sweet closing lines. (And hold onto them for other special occasions, like baby showers!)
Examples closings for baby wishes:
Celebrate the miracle of new life with a loving message. Card features felt attachment with beads, stitching and foil. No baby gift is complete without a Hallmark.
Last Updated: Oct 4, 2018
You just received an invitation in the mail for your best friend’s baby shower. That’s so exciting! As the day approaches, you pick out the perfect gift for the child. All you need to do now is to write a card to go with the gift. How do you know exactly what to write in a baby shower card? Do you have to address the card to the couple or just your friend? These are a few questions that may be going through your mind before the shower. Luckily, here you will find the answers to all of your baby shower card questions and more.
Jump to a specific section to answer your question:
Deciding who to address in a baby shower card can be difficult. When you first receive the invitation, make sure to look at what it says. Most of the time, if it’s going to be a couple’s shower, it will say. If you are still unsure about the kind of shower it will be, reach out to the host to clarify.
If it’s a couple’s shower, you should address both of the parents in the card. In the case that the baby shower is more traditional, and it is just being thrown for the mother, address the card to the mom-to-be. When addressing the card, think about your relationship to the recipient. For example, if you are close to the mother you can be a little more casual. You can call her by a nickname you have for her or just by her first name.
Sometimes people decide to have a baby sprinkle or a diaper party. These are both less traditional options for a baby shower. Fit the wording and the tone of the message to the kind of shower that is being held.
Examples for addressing:
When you are writing your baby shower card to the soon-to-be parents, you want to say exactly the right thing. Try and make sure that everything you say comes from the heart. If you do that, it is sure to sound more personal and genuine. The couple will most likely be getting a lot of cards and wishes, so keep it simple and to the point.
For a more classic card, consider sending a message that is more general. This is also a good option if you don’t know what the gender of the baby is yet.
If you and the couple are religious and you want to include this in the message, consider some of the following examples.
If you know the gender of the child, you may want to tailor your message to that. For example, if the couple is having a baby boy, you can mention it in your message.
You may know the gender of the baby, and if you do, why not include that in the card? If the couple is having a baby girl, mention that in the cards.
If the happy couple is having twins, you can get creative with your message to acknowledge the twins.
Even though the shower is being held for the parents, don’t forget about the baby. You should write a message to the baby in the card. This can be advice or wishes to the baby that you would want them to eventually see.
The last step to the baby shower card is signing it. When signing the card, think about your relationship to the parents. Sign off with wording that seems appropriate to your relationship.
When someone you know is about to have a baby, it’s a time for celebration. The couple will cherish whatever wishes you give to them in your card, so take time when writing the card. Tailor the tone of the card to the occasion and your relationship with the parents. Make sure to include a special message for the baby and sign the card with what seems appropriate. The couple is sure to remember your card and smile when they see what you have written.
Find a ton of great baby shower messages, quotes, wishes on Flo Health. a gift or making a contribution, the best way to express your good wishes for the baby is with a baby shower card. Baby shower wishes for a boy.