"Congratulations on your wedding" are common words used to compose a wedding letter, a wedding message for a gift card or to sign a reception poster. You.
Weddings are beautiful moments, highly cherished by all. Weddings are new beginnings highly envisioned by most people. To those we love, our friends and family, we should spare a moment to wish them well when they get wedded.
The best collection of Wedding Wishes for newly wedded Couples.
1. I wish you both lovely inseparable years in sound health and in wealth. Happy married life.
2. Marriage is a beautiful thing. As you become one today, may your lives radiate beauty now and forever.
3. Happy married life to the newest couple. May your marriage be a sublime model for others.
4. Weddings are numerous but some stand as outstanding. May yours be so, spiced with an incomparable love. Happy married life.
5. I wish you a blissful and fruitful marriage. Happy New life.
6. May the love you have for each other never fade. May it grow stronger and shine brighter than sunrise.
7. May love sweeter than honey and tastier than grilled chicken flow in your new home now and forever.
8. May life in its sweetness be your experience in your marriage. Have a sweet wedding and a happy married life.
9. Big congrats on your wedding. I wish you and your spouse a blessed and blissful marriage.
10. Congratulations on your wedding. May God use your marriage to spread His love and joy to the world. Happy married life.
Cute Wedding Wishes Messages you can also send to couples.
11. Happy married life. May the beautiful things of life not elude your new family.
12. I wish you a wonderful union full of joy and happiness now and forever.
13. Thank you for making me share in your happiness this day. I wish you both a happy union.
14. I wish you both a lifetime of love, companionship, joy and happiness. Happy married life.
15. Best wishes to you both on this beautiful day. May the joy of today last forever in your home.
16. I congratulate you both on your elevated level today. I wish you both a blessed and amazing union.
17. Today, you both achieved a unified dream. May your union experience the realization of your beautiful dreams.
18. Congratulations to you on this beautiful day. May your new home be a beauty to behold now and always.
19. Yay, your wedding was splendid. My best wishes to you both. May your union be an exceptional expression of love.
20. May the love which brought you together and binds you now continue to wax stronger. Happy married life.
Bless your newly married friends with these Happy Wedding Wishes Messages.
21. May the bond of love that binds you never snap or sag. May the joy of your union last forever.
22. It’s such a pleasure to be part of your wedding. May your love for each other never be shaken.
23. I wish you both prosperity and sound health as one body. Long live your union.
24. May your union be blessed with good assets you desire. Happy married life.
25. Best wishes to you on your wedding. May your union flourish in love and prosperity.
26. May your marriage be an awesome exemplar. God bless your union.
27. I wish you both long life and prosperity as one body and one family.
28. Congrats on this new phase. May your love for each other be continuously refreshed.
29. Welcome to a new beginning. This shall be the beginning of a formidable, blessed and fruitful family.
30. Your new family formed this day shall be an exemplary model of love, affection, unity, togetherness, understanding, excellence and prosperity.
Do you have loved ones who just got married? Here are Wedding Wishes Messages for Newlyweds you can send to them.
31. You were bond together in love forming a family that shall be victorious always. God bless your union.
32. The manifold blessings of God be upon your new home.
33. Love, commitment and understanding, these virtues shall abound in your home. Have a blissful married life.
34. May the beauty of God radiate through your home. God bless your union abundantly.
35. I thank God for this wonderful day. I wish you both a rapturous married life.
36. This day, you are both launched into a marital life of love, joy and amazing wonders.
37. May your married life be encapsulated in a phantom ecstasy of amazing realities. Have a fun-filled married life.
38. Best wishes from me to both of you. Have a loved-up married life.
39. Your wedding was beautiful and may your married life be rapt and radiate glorious beauty.
40. It’s a blessing to be married. May your life and your home experience incomprehensible blessings now and forever.
Bless your newly married friends with these Best Wedding Wishes Messages for Friends.
41. A sublime married life is my wish for you both. Joy and happiness shall abound in your home.
42. Welcome to a new phase of discovery and adulthood. The love which binds you shall live forever.
43. The joy in me is beyond expression. I’m happy for you both. I wish you both a blissful life together.
44. The love and joy that filled today shall abound forever in your home.
45. Am all smiles today. It was good to see you joined together in holy matrimony. God who has brought you together will keep your bond stronger.
46. May the love you see in each other never fade nor wane. Have a wonderful married life.
47. May this day be the launch into many fruitful years in joy, peace and tranquillity, together as one.
48. May you both attain success in your endeavours as you begin your new family today.
49. Two are better than one. As you bond together as one indivisible body today, you shall both rise to the spire of all aspects of your lives.
50. Your new family created this day shall live on as a model of true love purposefulness and sincerity. Happy married life.
Use our guide with 108 examples of wedding wishes for perfect you are sending a wedding card to a coworker it is important to keep the text.
Do you hear the wedding bells?
Say congratulations with a beautiful message and some flowers to celebrate! Writing messages for wedding cards doesn’t have to be difficult! We collected over 40+ best example from a variety of messages – formal, informal, funny and much more.
Choose the one that suits your relationship with the couple the best and send it on a pretty wedding card.
sources:theknot.com, hitched.co.uk, youandyourwedding.co.uk
Lily Calyx is our in-house flower whisperer, an expert on all things botanical and an enthusiastic orchids collector. She loves discussing the insights of the secret world of flowers, shares her gardening tips and hacks and moons over the latest additions to Serenata Flowers flower range. Ask Lily anything about flowers and we can guarantee she will have the answer.
Religion is a powerful element of a wedding that can hold very rich meaning to the parties involved. If you’d like to go the route of a religious greeting, be sure to consider the couple’s beliefs and practices as you do so. Share your blessings in a religious tone that will resonate with the couple, and even share a favorite piece of sacred text or scripture as an enlightening wish for the marriage.
“Thank you for allowing us to bear witness to a beautiful love, and this sacred moment in your lives. May God bless this union!”
“Mazel Tov! Congratulations on a spectacular wedding and a lifetime of love and happiness ahead.”
“Warmest wishes on your big day and as you start a new chapter of life and love together. May Allah grant you wisdom, blessings, and happiness!”
“The two of you are a blessing not only to each other, but to all those around you. Your love ripples out into the world and inspires your friends, family, and community. We are so happy for you and look forward to watching you grow in love as a couple!”
“May God grant you blessings of untold happiness and joy. May you love each other and cherish one another forever!”
On this page you will find texts for wedding wishes in English.
A wedding invitation qualifies as one of those exciting mailbox treasures, you know, the ones where you can’t help but smile as you run your fingers over the envelope? Score! Since receiving your invite and getting a sneak peek into the big day, you have most likely been counting down the days until “I, do.” Along with marking days off the calendar, you’ve sent back your pre-printed wedding response card, selected a gift from the registry and have decided that a shopping trip is in your near future. As if having to pick out a wedding day outfit wasn’t hard enough, you’ve also been tasked with writing a wedding card message to the soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Remind us who said being a wedding guest wasn’t hard work?
In all actuality, drafting the perfect wedding message doesn’t have to be difficult at all. With a few tips, tricks, do’s and don’ts you will be on your way to crafting personalized wedding wishes that shine a spotlight of love on the couple and their one-of-a-kind happily ever after.
Scroll through our entire guide or quickly jump to a section that best suits you:
The perfect wedding card message should be tailored to the couple, full of sentimental value and crafted from the heart. With that being said, no two wedding card messages will be the same. If you’re feeling pressured to say the perfect words, just don’t. Our wedding card etiquette guide features easy to follow instructions and specific example messages to help you navigate through what to write in a wedding card.
Wishing a couple congratulations is often times an expression people choose to include in their wedding greetings. It serves as a supportive as well as celebratory way to let the couple know they did a great job finding their soulmate (awh.) Saying ‘congrats’ is appropriate never mind which side of the aisle you are sitting on once the ceremony starts. Whether you’ve been best friends with the bride for years and have just met the groom or know both parties all too well, you can never go wrong with a sincere wedding congratulations message. Follow step one from above and pick one of your favorite congrats messages below or add them to your own words to get started on your wedding card.
After the ceremony when the couple opens their wedding cards they are going to enjoy reading each card for various reasons, but most importantly, because of whom they are from. Be yourself as you are writing your wedding card and make sure that your personality shines. If you are more casual, there is nothing wrong with keeping your wishes short and sweet. Just make sure that you build upon your congratulations and say something charming.
You can also use your wedding wishes to mirror the theme of the ceremony. If floor length dresses, glistening chandeliers and lavish centerpieces are a few big day details, look into using one of these formal wedding wishes to express your happiness for the bride and groom.
If you think a funny wedding card message will put a smile on the bride and groom’s faces then go ahead and write something laugh-worthy. Just proceed with caution, you don’t want your wedding message to come off as sarcastic or insincere. Remember that a sentiment that may easily come across as a joke can be taken the wrong way on paper. With that being said, divorce jokes are off limits! Use your best judgement when writing your funny wedding wish and you’ll be well on your way to creating the perfect wedding card with a side of smiles.
Sharing a religious bond with the bride and groom can be the perfect way to tailor your wedding wishes. Think about the couple’s religious beliefs and views before you begin writing your card. Use their practices to guide your religious wedding wishes.
Drafting a wedding message doesn't have to be difficult Find the perfect wedding card messages and wishes with these wedding card etiquette.