Thank You Teacher Messages & Quotes From Students and Parents. by Davis #2: Thank you for imparting knowledge the best you could.
In life, we get influenced by many people. Of these ones, only few were by virtue of physical meetings. Whether we liked them or not, physical meetings with our teachers were a constant and came with some degree of influence. However, not all of them influenced us enough to be recognized. There’s always that one teacher who went the extra mile.
There’s that one who gave their best and over the years, you realize they were your best. When we do appreciate how important such a teacher was, being able to say thank you should not be a problem. At least, with these quotes, you get to do it properly.
#1: It must have been a great task convincing yourself to show up to teach again and again. Thank you for not giving in or giving up. Thank you for giving yourself.
#2: If all the world could have your dedication, there would be more progress and more interest in education. Thank you for showing resilience in it all.
#3: Thank you for the energy you put into work that found its way into our brains somehow, some way. It was sometimes easy but when it was hard, you rarely allowed it show.
#4: And we know how you never really had free weekends as you were either reviewing our progress or planning how to improve it or both. Thank you for sacrificing.
#5: Did we ever get around to saying thank you for your patience with us? We could be a lot of trouble and naughtiness but thankfully, you stayed cool.
#6: Thank you for showing us we could be like you and even better if we put our hearts to it.
#7: For being amazing in your approach, accommodating to us all and accurate in your teachings, we say a big thank you.
#8: Thank you for not complaining about the chalk stains on your clothes, the ink stains on your hands and the tear stains on your face when it seemed nothing was coming out of your hard work. Thank you for counting us worth the pain.
#1: Not every teacher deserves to be called one because that title is reserved for great ones like you.
#2: Thank you for imparting knowledge the best you could.
#3: Saying thank you cannot cover for all you have imputed in us but I’ll say it nonetheless.
#4: I really hope you have reasons to smile and I hope my little thank you note is another good reason.
#5: You deserve a warm bath, massages for your back and legs and a warm cup of tea but as I am not close enough to give you these, I can only wish my thank you message warms you up.
#6: Hearts of gratitude are scattered all over in honour of you. Thank you for being you; a great teacher.
#7: As it stands, you deserve a standing and clapping ovation. Let’s just start with a “thank you” ovation first though.
#8: If there are decorations for every time a teacher pushed beyond a student’s initial inertia and forged ahead to make of them a great person, you’ll be highly decorated.
#1: I am not sure you remember me amongst the sea of students you have taught. I remember you though and I cannot forget to say thank you.
#2: Thank you for the little nudges, the extra pushing and the constant encouragement in those years as your student.
#3: I definitely had little or no idea the importance of having you teach me. Now I do and I am saying thank you.
#4: If all the times I annoyed you could be converted to thank you, they still will not be enough.
#5: I am living proof that all your efforts were not in vain. Thank you for the hours at work and even off work.
#6: I do not know how many times your wrists ached from all the writing you did. Or how often your voice went hoarse. But I do know that right now, I want to say thank you because through the pain and hoarseness, you steadfastly taught me.
#7: Why you kept at it after we first met or after you first graded me, I do not know. Why you singled me out for the extra lessons, I have no idea. You saw potential where I saw none and you did not stop till you had fanned it into flames. There’s just thank you to say and more thank you.
#8: Through your smiles and stern looks and subtle remarks to do better, I have sailed through life. When I am tempted to give up, I remember your words, urging me to give it another try. Thank you for making me a stronger person.
#1: It has been day after day of hearing your name in our child’s school tales. Thank you for always being the hero.
#2: It is easy to send our child to school without fretting because we know that beyond the books, we can trust you to be on the watch concerning all our child does and needs.
#3: Thank you for the sweat and tears you have invested in our child. You went over and beyond your pay cheque. In fact, there is no amount that can pay you back enough.
#4: Somehow, you assumed the role of parent and teacher for the students. We say thank you for doing both really well. Our child is the better for it.
#5: We know how easy it could be for our child to have forgotten to mention this. But, we wish to show our gratitude today to you for all that your teaching stands for.
#6: We have met many teachers of our child and truly, you are outstanding. Thank you for being special, especially to our child.
#7: We are grateful that our child experienced studentship while with you. Indeed, it has shaped greatness into our child, more than we could have imagined.
#8: We know some times, your own children were deprived of your care and attention because you were busy attending to ours. We would like your children to know how awesome you are and implore them to be grateful to have such a person as you.
Here are some good examples of “thank you for the birthday wishes”. Send these .. 100+ Birthday Wishes For Sister, Quotes and Messages · 100+ Belated.
Expressing your gratitude is extremely important, no matter how small help or favor you got.
Say thank you with one of these short thanks messages and if you feel generous, throw in a thank you bouquet or a small gift.
The recipient will be overjoyed with the card and flowers and feel very much appreciated.
sources: samplemessages.com, dgreetings.com, holidappy.com, my-best-wishes.com, wishespoems.com
Lily Calyx is our in-house flower whisperer, an expert on all things botanical and an enthusiastic orchids collector. She loves discussing the insights of the secret world of flowers, shares her gardening tips and hacks and moons over the latest additions to Serenata Flowers flower range. Ask Lily anything about flowers and we can guarantee she will have the answer.
In a time when manners are teetering on the edge of extinction and anxiety is on the rise, it is increasingly important to spend time expressing gratitude.
Focusing on gratitude can negate feelings of resentment and entitlement and foster feelings of positivity.
Studies show that even months after writing a simple appreciation quote or journaling feelings of gratitude, people's brains are still wired to feel especially thankful.
This is because gratitude habits have a self-perpetuating nature.
The more you practice gratitude, the more you can enjoy its many benefits, such as an overall feeling of wellbeing and happiness.
Nothing expresses words of appreciation and gratitude like a personal note to someone who has touched your life in some way.
Not only do these personal messages make you feel happier, but also they foster positive feelings in the recipient. And that person is more likely to feel grateful and spread the love to others.
Gratitude seems to have a ripple effect that can improve the lives of so many, and it's well worth the few minutes of time it takes to write down your feelings of gratefulness in a message to others.
Here are some great examples of appreciation messages to send to people to show how much you care.
Ah, your friends — that wonderful circle of people you've chosen and nurtured because they mean so much to you.
What would we do without our friends who love and support us unconditionally?
Appreciate your friendship and how much they mean to you and how blessed you feel to have them in your life.
1. You always know how to make me laugh and lift my spirits. Thanks so much for being my friend!
2. Whenever something out of the ordinary happens, the first thing I think about is calling to tell you. That's the sign of a great friend.
3. You've been by my side through so many ups and downs, and I want you to know that I'll always do the same for you. Thank you!
4. I knew we would be fast friends the moment we met. I'm so glad that I was right.
5. You help me push my boundaries, lift me up when I'm feeling down, and give me comfort when I'm sad. You are a great friend, and I hope to always have you in my life.
6. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
7. You know you have found a true friend when you don’t need to be careful about what you say in front of them. Thank you for never judging me, friend.
8. You always have a way of bringing laughter, happiness, and joy into my life. When you are around, everything feels more peaceful, more exciting, and more interesting.
9. There are people who enter your life and make it a bit crazier, make you laugh a little louder, and who shine a little brighter. You are that person for me, and I wouldn’t trade you for anyone else.
10. There’s a lot that happens between two friends who have stood the test of time. The relationship isn't always perfect, but true friends will weather the storms with each other and wait for life to quiet down. They will do whatever they have to do to set things straight, then they go back to being friends again. That’s just how it is with you and me.
11. The secret to lifelong friendship is to treat the friendship as more than a gift but also as a responsibility. Thank you for playing your part in creating perfection.
12. “The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing…not healing, not curing…that is a friend who cares.” – Henri Nouwen
13. Thank you for being the friend who never asks for reasons or explanations when all I need is a hug and a good laugh.
14. The best friends are the ones who continue to give, even when you don't have anything to give back. Thanks for being one for me.
15. I don’t know the best way to say thank you to a friend like you who already knows the things that I never say and never says anything that I don’t understand.
16. I want to thank you, but I don’t know where to begin. So, I just want to say that there are so many things that I would not have been able to do without you.
17. We've done everything together since we were kids. I want to thank you for being such a great friend, and I can't wait to share many more of life’s precious moments with you.
18. You're a great friend who brings out the best in me. I am so grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for being you.
19. Your dedication, understanding, and time all mean so much to me, and I feel very lucky to be able to experience life alongside you. I cherish you forever, my friend.
20. “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” – Euripides
21. Friend, I want to let you know that you are the person who I always know will be there for me when something happens — either good or bad. Thank you for being that person in my life.
22. For my burden-bearing, laughter-sharing, and constantly-caring friend: a very joyful, hug-filled, and heartfelt thank you.
23. Thank you for being such a great friend. If you could see my face, you’d see the smile you put on it.
24. Thanks for always being there for me when no one else was. I appreciate you so much.
There are those special few people in your life, the ones in your inner circle of family and friends, who deserve personal acknowledgment and appreciation words.
You can never show too much gratitude for these people who bring so much joy and love into your life.
Here are some lovely words and appreciation quotes for those you care about the most.
25. Very few people can do the things you do for me and love and care for me this way. You are so special to me. Thank you for everything.
26. There is never anything random about your acts of kindness. Thank you for everything that you do.
27. Thoughtful and unselfish are two words I think of when I think of you. Thank you!
28. I want to thank you for all the wonderful ways you make me happy, even when you don’t realize it.
29. I’m so grateful for you because you are always supportive when I am going through a difficult time. Thank you.
30. Thank you for loving my quirks — you always make me feel special and loved.
31. I know that I don’t say this often enough, but I want to tell you how much I appreciate you and everything you do.
32. My life is very blessed with some of the greatest people. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
33. Sometimes I forget to say thank you to those who make the biggest difference in my life. Those who help to make the bad times bearable and the good times even better. So thank you from the bottom of my heart.
34. Here is a special thank you from my heart to someone who is special in my life. To someone who means a lot to me. A special thank you from me to you, for making life always feel like new.
35. Thank you for the many beautiful ways that you touch my life.
36. Thank you for just being there. You never try to fix me, you just make me feel supported and cared for.
37. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. However, it truly has no bottom for you.
38. So much of me has come from what I learned from you. You’ll always be with me, like a handprint on my heart.
39. “At times, our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” — Albert Schweitzer
40. Thank you is just two words, but they mean a lot coming from my heart to yours.
41. This is just a short note to let you know how much I appreciate all of the awesome things that you do for me. I will always cherish you.
42. I would never be able to thank you enough, but this is a start.
43. I've always felt cherished and appreciated by you, and I want you to know that is exactly how I feel about you.
44. I don't think I would have made it this far without your kindness and generosity. I am especially grateful for you.
45. Whenever I feel alone, you find a way to sneak in. Thank you for always making my life feel more complete.
Read Related: 57 Of The Best Confidence Boosting Quotes
46. If I were to write about all the reasons that I am grateful for you on little pieces of paper, they would fill up an entire room. You are amazing, and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for everything you are.
47. Thank you for helping make my life become a dream come true.
48. I appreciate that you always remind me to stay true to myself, and you love me for who I am. Thank you.
49. Life has so many trying moments. For your companionship, support, and unique assistance, I want to say a big thank you.
Have you received some lovely birthday gifts or messages?
Maybe your Facebook page lit up today with so many good wishes that you feel overwhelmed with gratitude.
Show your appreciation to those who remembered your birthday by sending a short “Thank you” message. Just a few words can acknowledge the effort others have made to celebrate you.
50. I want to take a moment to say thank you to everyone for all of the positive birthday wishes. It means so much to me that you all made the effort to wish me a happy birthday. I feel very blessed to have all of you as my friends.
51. Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes and laughs. I keep our friendship and love in my heart. Love to you all.
52. It is a great day! My birthday is a great reminder of how grateful I am for all of the beauty in my life. Thanks for making me feel great!
53. I am overwhelmed with how much attention I received for my birthday and would like to extend gratitude to each and every one of you for your kind greetings. I'm sure that all of your wishes will bring me a great year.
54. Thank you to everyone for all the love and support on my birthday. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It is wonderful to know that I am surrounded by amazing people.
55. I am truly blessed! I woke up this morning with so many messages from all of you for my birthday! Thank you so much for being such a great part of my life.
56. To all of my family and friends, I am so lucky to have all of you sending me thoughtful messages that are full of love on my birthday. Thank you so much!
57. I want to say a big thank you for all the messages, cards, and gifts that were given to me today on my birthday. Thank you to everyone for making my birthday especially wonderful.
58. You all always make me feel happy on my birthday. You give the most thoughtful gifts and say the kindest words. If this is what it feels like to turn a year older, I wouldn’t mind getting older every day!
59. I am truly blessed to have such a great family. You always make my birthday special. Thank you so much for all of your love. You make me happy to be alive.
60. You all made my birthday an unforgettable one. I hope you all know how good it feels to have amazing friends and family like you to share my birthdays with.
61. Thank you for going to so much trouble to give me such a great birthday. This is one of the best birthdays of my life.
62. Birthdays can be a bittersweet time with age, but I have so much to be grateful for that I can't think of even one negative thing. Thank you to everyone who made my day so special.
63. It is so amazing that you never ever miss wishing me well on my birthday. Thank you!
64. Thank you all for your warm birthday wishes. I wish us all a happy life ahead!
65. The most valuable gift I have ever gotten is the love and support from my friends and family. Thank you so much for sharing that with me on my birthday!
Read Related: 37 Personal Development Tips That Will Change Your World
66. I don’t think of birthdays as a day to get older. I think of it as giving me another year to have all of you as friends! I appreciate all of your birthday wishes!
67. I'm amazed to receive so much love and care from my friends and family. I am grateful for everyone for making my birthday special!
68. I want to express my genuine gratitude to everyone who remembered me on my birthday. Thank you all!
69. I appreciate all of you for your thoughtful birthday wishes. It is so encouraging and refreshing to hear from such great friends on my special day!
70. Thank you for helping remind me that so many amazing people love me! I appreciate this outpouring of love on my birthday!
71. Words can’t express my appreciation for everyone remembering my birthday! I want everyone to know that you always show your love and support!
72. Birthdays tend to draw less attention with age, but you all showed me how much you still care, thank you!
73. I am so grateful for everyone who helped make this birthday another year for the books!
74. While my birthday is supposed to be about me, I think it is more about all of the people I love coming together. Thank you!
Want to offer some inspiration to someone you care about who might need a boost?
These appreciation quotes and messages can brighten someone's day and give them the motivation to do more and feel happier.
What a lovely gift to offer a friend or family member you appreciate!
75. “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”– Robert Brault
76. The more you are grateful for in your life, the more opportunities for gratitude you will have.
77. You inspire me every day to be the best person I can be. That is the best gift you could ever offer me.
78. Each day is a new opportunity to be grateful for something new.
79. It is important to be mindful so you can learn how to appreciate the present moment.
80. You can choose to take things for granted or to take things with gratitude.
81. “Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity…it makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” — Melody Beattie
82. It is never too soon to show your appreciation.
83. “Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity: it must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all.” — William Faulkner
84. You have to stop and remind yourself that each moment is the only one you are positive you will have.
85. While a lot of people are able to see that a job has been well done, only a select few will speak up with appreciation.
86. A little appreciation goes a long way, but I can never say enough how much I appreciate you.
87. Appreciation speaks louder in action than it does in words.
88. “Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.” — Buddha
89. Someone who feels appreciated will always do more than you expect them to do.
90. Words have power. Use them wisely to show your gratitude.
91. “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” — Mark Twain
92. Your appreciation can never be fake. Even if you don't say it out loud, you will feel it.
93. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” — Willie Nelson
94. Be thankful for everything you have in your life, and know that you will always end up with more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
95. One of the reasons that appreciation is so wonderful is that it makes what is outstanding in others belong to us as well.
96. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others.” — Marcel Proust
97. Every night when I count my blessings, you are always at the top of the list.
98. Gratitude unlocks the unique treasures of life.
99. Foster a habit of practicing gratitude for every good thing that comes your way, and give thanks regularly. Because everything you have has contributed to your advancement in life, you should include everything in your gratitude.
100. Gratitude is equal to riches. Complaints are equal to poverty.
101. Upon waking, allow your first thought to be, “Thank You.”
I hope you found the appreciation quotes and messages in this list that provide just the words you need to express your feelings.
If you want to share words of gratitude to someone in a unique way, write them a note of appreciation that memorializes the way you feel.
You can use the messages and quotes as prompts for ideas you write yourself, or you can copy them directly in your letter, card, or email and add some of your own words to make the message more personal.
If nothing else, here's hoping these messages of appreciation will inspire you to savor all of the good things and people in your life.
Rather than dwelling on negativity, problems, or lack, allow the blessings in your life to occupy your thoughts more often. And express your gratitude to those around you more often.
Your sense of gratitude and appreciation of others not only lifts up the people you appreciate, but it also makes you feel happier and more confident.
Why not leave a little note of appreciation for someone you care about today?
Studies show that even months after writing a simple appreciation quote or journaling I don't know the best way to say thank you to a friend like you who already . Maybe your Facebook page lit up today with so many good wishes that you.
Birthday wishes from dear ones make your day special right? Then take time to express your gratitude with below ‘100 Thank You Message for Birthday Wishes on Facebook Wall’
Having any special message/quotes to include in our list? Drop a comment below and please let us know.
Sometimes it feels so hard to figure out the best way to thank someone. On this page we present you a nice collection of thank you messages for friends.