Farewell Messages - Saying adieu to a loved one can be painful, but you can make it memorable by sharing these lovely and touchy farewell.
Farewell Messages for Boss: It is always nice to see an annoying boss resign or retire. But if an admirable and respectable boss is leaving the company – write sweet notes on a farewell card to say goodbye. Apart from the greeting card, take ideas from this post to think of inspirational, motivational and funny quotes you can include in your farewell speech for your boss. Be creative and put in some effort to make your wishes stand out from the rest of your colleagues. Even though he or she is no longer your boss, the bridges you build today may be the ones that catapult your career higher tomorrow.
1) Boss… there have been many times when your bossy ways have made us frown and complain. But after the dust settles we’ve always admired your persistence to push us again and again. Today as you leave the office and let go of the helm of our team, we wish you the best and hope that your new job fulfils all your dreams.
2) You have always been… more of a friend, less of a colleague, more of a leader, less of a boss. Farewell.
3) On one hand I feel happy that I no longer have to listen to your angry rants, but on the other the thought of having a new boss makes me wet my pants. Farewell.
4) Other bosses give orders, you gave us direction. Other bosses give targets, you gave us a vision. Other bosses lead by authority, you have always led us by respect. Farewell to a boss, like no other.
5) Your farewell marks the end of the glory days that our team has seen. Because you are the best boss there could ever have been. Goodbye.
6) The biggest laurels on the mantelpiece of your life will be the respect, love and affection of all your colleagues. Farewell.
7) Success and failure are a part and parcel of everyday work life’s highs and lows. But the memories of working with an inspirational boss like you will never go. Farewell.
8) Farewell to a boss who used his authority to catapult us towards success, not subdue us under hierarchy.
9) This company has been my pottery wheel, you have been the potter and I have been a pot in the making. Farewell, to the boss who has shaped my career.
10) While we bid farewell to you, we feel pity for your new colleagues today. They have no idea the kind of wrath they have got coming their way. Goodbye boss.
11) As you move outside the cold walls of the office, we can’t wait to begin a warm friendship on the outside. Farewell.
12) Now that you have stepped down as Captain of the ship, who will sail us through choppy waters? Farewell, boss.
13) Your arrival in the office was as our Boss, but your departure from the office will be as a Friend. Farewell, mate.
14) Most bosses teach their subordinates how to be more efficient at work. You taught us what was more important – how to be happier at work. Farewell.
15) I have learnt the principles of business not from a book but from an encyclopedia that walks and talks – my boss, who I hate to see leaving. Farewell.
16) Dear boss… you are leaving this office, but your legacy will remain here forever. Farewell.
17) Your reign as the boss may have come to an end, but it marks the ending us being colleagues and the beginning of us being just friends. Farewell.
18) Company procedures taught us how to make good decisions by following operational manuals. You taught us how to how to make good decisions by following our hearts. Farewell to a true leader.
19) Dear boss… your cabin is not the only place which will be empty when you leave. Our hearts will be empty too. Goodbye.
20) A great teacher is not necessarily a great mentor. A great mentor is not necessarily a great leader. A great leader is not necessarily a great teacher. But you have been a great teacher, mentor, leader and boss – all rolled into one. Farewell.
21) It doesn’t matter whether or not I get the opportunity to work with luminaries like Steve Jobs or Jack Welch because I have already worked with a luminary like you. Farewell.
22) Maybe one day our professional paths will cross each other once again and I will be able to repay the debt of guidance and mentorship to you. I can’t thank you enough for everything, farewell.
23) We wish you good luck as you set out to pursue a new role in a new company. We hope that there is nothing but success and promotions in your career’s destiny. Farewell.
24) As a boss, you have always seen us through tough times at work. But now that we are just friends and no longer colleagues, I hope I can reciprocate the favor someday by helping you see through tough times in life. Farewell.
25) Ordinary employees like me become extraordinary when they are trained by awesome bosses like you. Farewell to my favorite boss.
26) Farewell, to the boss who showed us that secret to success lies in simple things like hard work and perseverance.
27) You may have been my boss for just a few years, but your inspirational and motivational words of advice will push me to do my best for the rest of my life. Farewell.
28) All these years you were my boss first, friend second. Now that you have resigned, I look forward to being just your friend. Farewell.
29) You may have left for greener pastures but in doing so, you have made us go blue. Goodbye boss, we will miss you.
30) There are two types of bosses – one, whose departure makes employees happy and the second, whose resignation makes employees sad. You are definitely the second time and we are all going to miss you real bad. Farewell.
31) Your towering presence was always inspiring, your reassuring words were stress busting and your constant support was highly motivating. Farewell to a boss, who we will be dearly missing.
32) Dear boss… in your new job, as you come across more annoying employees than us – you will realize how dealing with us has never been a fuss. Farewell dear boss.
33) I cannot measure your contribution in my life by counting the promotions and perks. The value you have added to my career with your inspirational guidance is actually priceless. Farewell boss.
34) Brainstorming sessions will stop being fun without the person who has been the brains behind the company’s every move. Farewell.
35) We all wish your resignation gets rejected and your dog eats up your new appointment letter. Farewell to a boss who we don’t want to let go.
36) I wish my employment contract had a clause which bounded my job with yours so I could follow you wherever you go. Goodbye.
37) We may get new leadership, but that doesn’t mean we will get a leader who inspires us like you did. Farewell, we will miss you.
38) This department may achieve great success and accomplish new feats in the future. But because of your absence, we won’t cherish it as much as we have been doing until now. Farewell, boss.
39) I never knew, that it would be so difficult to say goodbye to my boss – until I had a boss like you. Farewell.
40) Today officially marks the end of the time when you can shout and scream at us at the pretext of being our boss. Farewell.
Is someone leaving your workplace and you want some farewell wishes for a colleague to write in a card? Need help finding the right words for.
Life is full of goodbyes. People move, switch jobs, end relationships, retire, and ultimately leave this world. It’s no wonder, then, that people have found many ways to say farewell over the years.
That’s why, when it’s time to say goodbye in the present, it’s often helpful to draw on the vast eloquence of the past. In times of great change, it can be hard to find the words to express the strong emotions we feel and/or sum up a period of our life that’s coming to a close. A famous quote – whether it’s funny, inspirational, or melancholy – often says it best.
Here’s our list of the top 30 farewell quotes and sayings of all time. Use these powerful sentiments to cap off a goodbye letter to colleagues, friends, or anyone else. Or just read them, and take solace in the fact that other people have been in your shoes.
Note: If the person you’re saying goodbye to is a romantic partner, you’ll also want to check out this list of long distance relationship quotes.
Looking for more? Irish blessings also work well for goodbye messages. Check out our list of Irish sayings for ideas.
Farewell Messages to Boss or Farewell Messages for Boss: You have been working on an organization for long and your boss is leaving to greener pastures or retiring. It is good to wish him or her well.
Find some great farewell messages for boss that will enable you to show your gratitude as well as thank them for the work done.
You can write these farewell messages on a card or get inspiration when writing that farewell speech for your boss.
1. You have always been more of a friend; you were a leader and mentor. Farewell boss.
2. As you move to a new environment, we can’t wait to start building a new friendship Farewell boss.
3. Farewell, to the boss who showed us the secrets of success. You will always be remembered for the hard work and perseverance.
4. Thanks for being there for me when I really needed you. I appreciate you so much.
5. I always wonder how you are able to deal wisely with so many of employees around. Now that you are leaving, I will have to come for the tips. Farewell boss
6. I have only worked with you for a couple of years, but you have pushed me to do the best always in life. Thanks to your inspirational and motivational words. Farewell boss.
7. You have been an asset to this company, but time has come for you to move to the next level in your career. Good luck in all your ventures.
Read More:Farewell Message to Employee
1. All the best and good luck.
2. There are many ways you pushed us to our limits. We could not have achieved much if it was not your effort. Farewell boss
3. Today as you leave the office, we wish you the best and may your new job fulfill all your dreams. Farewell boss
4. Farewell to a boss who showed us what leadership means. We will always miss your company in this organization.
5. Since you have stepped done as the caption of this ship, who will lead us through the stormy waters. Farewell, boss.
6. It has been so exciting working with a boss like you; it’s time to take a bigger challenge. All the best and farewell boss!
Find farewell message to boss leaving
1. Farewell boss, you are a great leader. You showed us the steps to success and we’ll always remember you for that.
2. You arrived in this office as our boss, your departure will today will be as a friend. Success boss.
3. Dear boss… as much as you are leaving this office, your legacy will remain forever. Farewell boss.
4. Dear boss… When you leave, it’s not only your work station that will be empty. Our heats will be empty too. Farewell boss.
5. You may be leaving for greener pastures, but you have left us better that you found us. Farewell boss, we will miss you.
6. I have learned how things are done not from the books or education I got at school but from you my boss. I still don’t believe you are leaving us. Farewell boss.
1. I can’t believe you are leaving. You were more than a boss to me. You were my mentor and friend. Goodbye boss.
2. The whole team would like to thank you for being such an awesome boss. We will really miss you. Goodbye boss.
3. Your farewell brings to an end of a very powerful team as you are the best of the best. Goodbye boss.
4. I wish there was a way to follow you; I could follow you to every new job you get. Goodbye.
5. I never knew it was hard to say goodbye to my boss until recently. Your leadership is just amazing. Goodbye boss.
6. Your goodbye marks the end of the best working with you as the boss of our team. I don’t know if there is someone who is going to fit into your shoes. Farewell.
1. All these years you were my boss and friend. Now that you are leaving, may God continue being a blessing in your life.
2. We will miss you. Good luck to a great Boss.
3. We wish you all the best wherever you go. You were a true leader and mentor.
4. Words cannot describe the guidance and advise you have given us to be this successful. We are forever grateful for your guidance! Goodbye boss.
5. Thank you for being our boss and mentor. We appreciate all the knowledge and skills you have imparted to us. Farewell boss.
As you move outside the walls of this office, we wish you good luck and we can’t wait to start a new friendship. Farewell boss!
I wish there was a way that I could follow you whenever you go; the life skills I have learned from you have really shaped my career. Goodbye Boss.
Since I joined the company you have been my boss and friend. Since you are leaving, I look forward to being your friend. Goodbye boss!
The day has finally come for you to leave the leadership to others, Good luck and goodbye my boss!
Goodbye boss, May your path full of blessings and Wish you the best in life.
You arrived in the office as our boss, but you are leaving as a friend. Goodbye boss!
I can’t believe you have resigned, all in all I wish you goodbye and good luck.
A warm friendship awaits you outside this office, Farewell boss!
You have been the person behind every idea in this company, we will miss you. Farewell boss!
You always brought in the fun; we did not only see you as our boss but our mentor. Goodbye boss!
The way you made things run in this office is very unique. How will we ever manage without you? The whole team will miss you dearly. Goodbye and best wishes boss!
There was nothing as fun as brainstorming with you around, now they will no longer be fun as you were the brains behind it. Farewell boss.
We will greatly miss your leadership, you were the best boss. Goodbye boss!
Goodbye to the boss who showed us success is not a complicated thing; it lies within the simple things, hard work hard and perseverance. Goodbye boss!
Farewell to a boss who made us leaders, you gave us the right platform to become leaders. Thank you so much!
You are the best boss ever, you did not subdue us, but you made us to propel towards success, farewell boss.
Good luck to an amazing Boss ever. We will miss your guidance and leadership. Farewell boss.
It was a pleasure working with you; you have taught us so many life skills. Wish you all the best in life. Farewell boss.
The value you have added to my life is immeasurable, your inspiration and guidance is priceless. I don’t know how best to thank you. Farewell boss.
Thank you for your inspirational guidance, we will really miss you in our department. Farewell boss.
It feels so sad to see you leave; you have not only been a great boss but also a great friend. Farewell boss.
I know it’s a big opportunity for you, but still you have left us high and dry, yearning for your skills and leadership. Good luck and farewell boss!
It is so sad to see the best of the best in our team leave. Farewell boss
You are the best boss this company has ever had; you did not only lead us, but showed us the life skills of being successful. Farewell boss!
Wherever you are going, they will be very lucky to have you. I wish there was a way I could follow you. Goodbye boss!
You taught us to be more efficient and identify the best deals. We will miss you. Farewell!
You illustrated what excellence is. Good luck in your new role. Farewell boss.
Hope you have found the best farewell message to boss, farewell to boss, farewell message to boss who is leaving, goodbye message to boss or farewell wishes for boss.If you find these messages, wishes, quotes & Poems useful and lovely, kindly share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. Thanks You for Doing so.
how to say goodbye? Here's a collection of the best farewell quotes and sayings - from the funny to the inspirational. Nicholas Sparks (Message in a Bottle). “Don't cry because “Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.”.
Is someone leaving your workplace and you want some farewell wishes for a colleague to write in a card? Need help finding the right words for a goodbye messages to coworkers?
You aren’t alone!
A colleague leaving your workplace is a sad time. We forge strong connections with our coworkers so having to say farewell can be tough. Especially if you were close to them. That’s why when they’re departing you should let them know just how much they meant to you. So in order to help find the right words we’ve put together some of the best farewell wishes for a colleague to help you out.
Writing farewell messages are harder than they might first seem. Saying goodbye is tough. It can be hard to express how you feel to a colleague. They become friends, but because of knowing them through work it can make those relationships that bit different to other people in our lives. So when they leave work you can feel conflicted. They might be moving on to a new job or promotion, maybe even retiring, so your feelings might be mixed. Pleased for them but also sad to see them go. And so if you’re giving them a farewell card or gift then deciding on what to say in your message can be tricky.
So use the farewell colleague messages and quotes below to help inspire you to let a coworker know how much you’ll miss them!
These sample farewell wishes are perfect for saying how much you’re going to miss a colleague that is leaving. Use them in a farewell card, with a gift or even to share on social media.
Sometimes a heartfelt goodbye is the best way to wish a colleague farewell. These messages do just that – saying goodbye when you know you’re going to find it tough.
If you’re colleague is the right type then a funny message poking fun at their leaving could be the ideal choice. Enjoy a final laugh with your coworker and make a joke about their leaving.
Often colleagues have helped us or become a really important part of our lives. These farewell messages go beyond saying goodbye but also thank the colleague leaving for everything they’ve done for you.
Maybe it’s you who have decided to leave or got a promotion, and you want to wish your colleagues goodbye. If so then knowing what to say to those coworkers might be causing you problems. Try some of these examples messages.
100+ Farewell Messages and Quotes for your friend or colleague, boss or teacher and anyone you care. These are the best Farewell Wishes you could ever find!.