Pregnancy will teach you how to be a good mother. Congratulations. Blessed is the mother who brings forth all the goodness she can carry.
Kristin Cavallari has thanked fans for their messages of congratulations following her pregnancy announcement.
The former Laguna Beach and Hills star announced this weekend that she and fiancÃ© Jay Cutler are expecting their first child together later this year.
In a tweet to her followers today, the reality star said: "Thanks for all the sweet messages! We are so excited for this little bun in the oven :) (sic)"
Among those who have sent their well-wishes to the couple are Cavallari's former The Hills co-stars Heidi Montag and Audrina Patridge, who both offered their congratulations via Twitter.
Montag wrote: "Congrats on your life changing news!!!! You are going to be such an amazing mommy!! Sending you So much love!! Xoxo (sic)," while Patridge said: "Congrats Kristin!!!:) gonna be such a cute baby xoxo."
Cavallari and NFL stay Cutler recently became engaged for a second time following a brief split last year.
In a statement to People confirming the pregnancy, the couple said: "It's an amazing time in our life and we can't wait to meet the new addition to our growing family."
Wishing you a hassle free pregnancy, an easy birth and a happy and . you and I know your new baby will grow up to make you proud as well.
A baby shower serves as a pleasant diversion from all the craziness and a fun time for the guest of honor to show off her ever adorable baby bump. This is also the perfect time to celebrate one last hurrah with the girls before the baby says, “Hello, World!” As a guest, you’ll want to assure that this day goes as smoothly as possible, full of celebrations and smiles. Make your addition to all of this baby shower happiness with some touching baby shower wishes and messages.
If you find yourself asking what to write in a baby shower card or are searching for an element that will take your baby shower greeting over the top, you are in the right place. These inspirational baby sentiments will help you reiterate just how excited you are for the newest addition. To get started on finding the perfect inspiration, pick a section below.
There is something magical about a wish that just can’t be described. An almost mom prepping the house for baby and getting ready for all the before baby celebrations could definitely use a few wishes, words of wisdom, or advice. Well wishes for a baby shower will touch hearts and allow you to say ‘congratulations’ and ‘we love you’ like never before. It won’t take much time to add one of these baby shower best wishes to your greeting card, and you won’t regret it. These short and sweet personalized wishes will serve as a part of all the festive celebrations.
As you pick up a pen and get ready to draft your baby shower card wishes, make sure that the well wishes you write stay true to you and shine a spotlight on your one-of-a-kind relationship to the parents-to-be. These adorable new baby wishes are a great place to get inspiration for your charming sentiment for the little one’s debut. You can also use inspiration from the baby shower theme.
These baby shower wishes for a boy (more like wishes for a little prince) are a fun way to celebrate his almost arrival with the happy couple. Mom-to-be will cherish your sweet greeting and keep it close to her heart to share with her handsome man a few years down the road. These kind baby shower words also make for great shower keepsakes and the perfect addition to a baby shower photo book. Use the below template to draft the best and most personalized wishes for the little man.
If you know the gender of the baby before the shower, then why not reflect that in your baby shower card greeting? She’s sugar and spice and everything nice, and she’s about to change this happy couple’s world in the best way imaginable. Share these touching baby shower card wishes for the pink bundle of joy with mom on her big day. Go one step further and print these sweet words onto a custom canvas print that mom and dad can hang in the little one’s nursery. This makes the perfect baby shower gift.
When you think of the word ‘baby’ you can’t help but immediately be drawn to words like adorable, darling, sweet, heavenly, lovable and the list goes on. If you’re getting stuck there, don’t worry. It’s not uncommon to get writers’ block, especially when trying to find perfect words for an almost newly mom. If you’re looking to fill in all of the blank space of your ‘Welcome Baby card’ but seem to be at a loss for words, look to these cute baby shower card messages for inspiration.
Piccoli GB(1)(2), Cabiddu G(3), Gallieni M(4).
(1)1 Nephrologie Centre Hospitaler Le Mans, Le Mans, France.
(2)2 Dipartimento di Scienze Cliniche e Biologiche Università di Torino, Torino, Italy.
(3)3 Nefrologia Ospedale Brotzu, Cagliari, Italy.
(4)4 Nephrology and Dialysis Unit, Ospedale San Carlo Borromeo, Department of Clinical and Biomedical Sciences 'Luigi Sacco', University of Milan, Milan, Italy.
Comment on J Vasc Access. 2018 Nov;19(6):663-666.
Pregnancy in dialysis patients is a rare but important event that challenges our knowledge and demands re-thinking many aspects of our practice, including vascular access. This editorial briefly discusses some open questions on vascular access in this situation that challenge the motto 'fistula first' and underline the need for personalised approaches. Information on vascular access in pregnant women is scant. Different approaches may be considered between women on dialysis already on a well-functioning tunnelled catheter and newly placed catheters: while a tunnelled catheter in a woman already stabilised on outpatient dialysis, who has shown being able to take correct care of it and who has freely chosen this option, is a reasonable choice, central venous catheters placed during pregnancy, especially in the hospital setting, may have a high risk of complications. Conversely, pregnancy may increase the risk of development of fistula aneurysms, but the frequency of this complication is still unknown. The problem of whether or not shifting pregnant patients on peritoneal dialysis to daily haemodialysis sessions is still open, as well as the role of patients' preference for avoidance of an invasive procedure, or refuse of pain. In the wait for answers, reflecting on the problems encountered by pregnant women on dialysis should make us reflect on how to improve vascular access management for all our patients.
She has been well during this pregnancy and has indicated that she wishes to try to breastfeed this baby, as she only managed to breastfeed for 5 days before.
Congratulations for Pregnancy: Send your best wishes to be a part of a couple’s magical journey of getting pregnant and slowly inching towards becoming a mother and a father. From inspirational quotes to sweet notes to funny jokes to motivational messages – this post is a beautiful fusion of ideas which you can use to eventually write your own words. Lovely greetings are a must but don’t just stop there. Expecting a baby is too precious a journey to be marked with a measly card. Flood the expecting mommy’s Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest with the cutest posts. Let your heartfelt words be the encouragement that helps her get through the ups and downs of one of life’s most wonderful journeys.
1) Pregnancy is the only time in life when you’ll fall in love with someone you haven’t met. Congratulations.
2) Enjoy your pregnancy because it is the only time a woman can get away with burping and farting and a man can get away with blaming his wife for her irritable mood swings.
3) You have just been fired from your job of being just a woman. Congratulations for being accepted as an intern for the next nine months in your new job of being a mother.
4) Even after the nine months, to be a part of creating a new life is a thought that you will never be able to completely fathom. Congratulations for embarking upon one of life’s most precious miracles.
5) Nothing comes close to the feeling of nurturing a life inside your body. It has never been aptly described in words and it never will be. Experiencing is the only way to find out. Congratulations for getting yours.
6) Expecting a baby is just the beginning of expecting some of life’s most precious moments. Congratulations.
7) Pregnancy is when you’ll truly understand the meaning of being unconditionally caring and patiently selfless. Congratulations.
8) If pregnancy were a cocktail, it would be a mixture of two tablespoons of Romance, one tablespoon of Passion and three tablespoons of Love all mixed together in the spirit of Life. Congratulations for getting pregnant.
9) I am happy for your pregnancy but I am happier in knowing that a baby will be born in the arms of such loving parents like you. Congratulations.
10) Pregnancy will take over your life for the next nine months, to give you happiness that will last you a lifetime. Congratulations.
11) Your body will go through many changes as pregnancy has its way with you. But the biggest change will be your slow and beautiful transformation from being a woman to being a mother. Congratulations.
12) Pregnancy is a wonderful miracle, and in nine months your joys will double. Congratulations, to the happy couple.
13) For the next nine months your body is a sacred place and your womb will be the closely guarded doors protecting the little angel who will change your lives forever. Congratulations for your pregnancy.
14) In the movie of your life, pregnancy is the twist that will change it all. Congratulations.
15) Pregnancy will make you see LIFE in a whole new different way. Why? Because you will experience what it feels like to create one. Congratulations.
16) The changes in your body will last for just nine months, but the beauty of motherhood will embrace you for the rest of your life. Congratulations.
17) Expecting a baby is the hardest and the most pleasurable wait you’ll ever have in your life. Best wishes for your pregnancy.
18) The beginning of your pregnancy is when you’ll never feel alone, even if you are… for the rest of your life. Your baby’s heart will forever live within. Congratulations.
19) The craziest roller coaster ride in the world is not at Disneyland or Universal Studios – it is the nine months of pregnancy. Good luck and enjoy the twists and turns.
20) To have another life take shape inside your own body is an experience that will change you forever. Congratulations.
21) 9 months of pain, but a lifetime of gain. 9 months of sickness, but a lifetime of happiness. 9 months of pregnancy, the beginning of your own legacy. Congratulations.
22) Beautiful things will happen in your life when you understand the power of loving unconditionally, and pregnancy is just the beginning. Congratulations.
23) To be a woman is one thing. But to be a mother, is a whole new level. Congratulations for taking your first steps towards discovering a new dimension of life.
24) While you will only carry the baby in your womb for the next nine months, you will carry it in your heart for the rest of your life. Congratulations.
25) Stop reading books about babies and getting pregnant because the beautiful feeling of pregnancy is impossible to be understood in words – it can only be experienced and felt from within. Congratulations.
26) Pregnancy will change you as a person. To love yourself, you will find newer reasons. Pregnancy will take you through many twists and turns. New things about life, you will slowly learn. Pregnancy will make you realize your own worth. Feeling empowered from within, as you prepare to give birth. Congratulations.
27) The bitter-sweet pain and discomfort will be all worth it when you get life’s sweetest gift after nine months. Congratulations.
28) The most inspirational thing that pregnancy will teach you is the realization of how even pain and sickness can be gateways to lifelong happiness. Congratulations.
29) Congratulations on your pregnancy. You have just embraced motherhood – the most beautiful and life-giving journey that any has ever treaded upon.
30) This is a piece of advice for the to-be-mommy. Make the most of your nine months of pregnancy because it is the only time when you can bite into all your food cravings to put on those extra pounds without feeling an ounce of guilt. Congratulations on getting pregnant.
31) For the next nine months, you will be rounder and wider. But your life after that, will forever be prettier and happier. Congratulations.
32) The most inspirational part of your pregnancy is that you are actually creating not just a new life, but your legacy which will live on even after you are gone. Congratulations.
33) Have you ever wondered why a woman would ever want to be pregnant despite the nausea, mood swings, temper tantrums and hormonal fluctuations? You are about to find the magical answer yourself. Congratulations.
34) Metaphorically, pregnancy is Mother Nature’s way of telling you that you have finally stopped being a girl and started becoming a woman. Congratulations for becoming pregnant.
35) Congratulations for entering a period of life when you will have no periods.
36) Pregnancy is a great balance in life – it brings out the worst mood swings in a wife and the best levels of tolerance in a husband. Congratulations for getting pregnant and finding your balance.
37) Congratulations for your pregnancy. Do you know what this means? New clothes, maternity leave and lots of pampering from the daddy to-be. Enjoy being spoilt like a princess in this adorable phase of your life’s new beginnings as a mommy to-be.
38) The downsides of pregnancy including extra weight, stretch marks and hormonal fluctuations are nothing as compared the upsides which include a lifetime of love and affection of your child. Wish you a very happy pregnancy.
39) Nine months from now, your baby’s life will completely take over your own. And the first sign of this will be your profile picture on Facebook being replaced with your baby’s. xoxo
40) Pregnancy is the only time when you’ll love someone even if the kick you in your tummy and give you sleepless nights. Congratulations.
Communicating your well thoughts and wishes to a friend or relative that is going through pregnancy is just one way to let the individual know that you are there.