most of her wishes, and observe all the decorum agreeable to a princess who but go, you shall want no money, or what train and attendance you please ; I Princess, I should most willingly accept of the obliging offer you make me, and tenderness he has always had for me, if I should not return soon to calm his fears.
Welcome to Metro by T-Mobile. We are pleased that you have selected us as your wireless carrier. Please use this page as a reference for questions about your service and the terms and conditions of service that govern the service(s) you have purchased from Metro by T-Mobile. These Terms and Conditions of Service apply to all devices and wireless services provided by us to you and consist of several parts, which may be amended from time to time:
The Metro by T-Mobile Terms and Conditions of Service
· eWallet Terms and Conditions
· Metro by T-Mobile Start of Service Form
· Your Metro by T-Mobile Rate Plan
· Metro by T-Mobile Open Internet Transparency Disclosures
The terms and conditions relating to any additional features you may have selected or as may be included in your Rate Plan, including, but not limited to:
In the event that the terms and conditions relating to a feature you may have selected or that may be included in your Rate Plan conflicts with the Metro by T-Mobile Terms and Conditions of Service, your Rate Plan shall control. You accept our Terms and Conditions by doing any of the following (a) giving us a written or electronic signature or telling us orally that you accept the Metro by T-Mobile Terms and Conditions of Service; (b) activating Service (if you are a new subscriber); (c) using your Service after your Service is activated or after you make a change or addition to your Service; (d) paying for the Service; or (e) failing to activate Service within 30 days after the purchase of your Metro by T-Mobile wireless device. You also agree to the terms and conditions of service and use related to any feature(s) you may have selected or that may be included in your Rate Plan. By accepting the Metro by T-Mobile Terms and Conditions of Service, you agree to the following (see full Metro by T-Mobile Terms and Conditions of Service for all terms):
· You waive your right to a jury trial in disputes with Metro by T-Mobile.
· Your disputes with Metro by T-Mobile will be decided by an arbitrator.
· You waive your right to institute or participate in class action litigation against Metro by T-Mobile.
· You will provide Metro by T-Mobile with accurate information about yourself.
· Metro by T-Mobile may communicate with you from time to time about your Service.
· You will pay all taxes and regulatory fees even if your rate plan is inclusive of taxes and regulatory fees.
· Metro by T-Mobile may terminate your Service if you fail to timely pay for your Service or violate the Terms and Conditions of Service in any way, including abuse of the Service or violations of applicable laws.
Metro by T-Mobile Terms and Conditions of Service
Revised: October 8, 2018
When you initiate Service with Metro by T-Mobile, you may receive a Start of Service form and this Agreement. These materials, including applicable supplemental terms and conditions, and your Rate Plan terms, are part of your Agreement with Metro by T-Mobile (collectively, the “Agreement”). This Agreement governs the sale, use, and delivery of Metro by T-Mobile wireless services ("Service" or "Services") to you (the purchaser or user of the Services) by T-Mobile USA, Inc. and any of its controlled subsidiaries, assignees, and agents ("us," "we," "our" or "Metro by T-Mobile"). Certain other laws may also govern our provision of Services to you and such laws are incorporated in their entirety by this reference into this Agreement as if set forth in this Agreement. Your Service is also subject to, and you agree to adhere to, our business policies, practices, and procedures, which we can change at any time without notice to you (collectively, the "Policies"). Offers may not be available everywhere or combinable with other promotions/options. Your Rate Plan includes your allotments for minutes, messages or data, rates, coverage and other terms (“Rate Plan”). The Agreement makes up the complete agreement between you and us, and supersedes any and all prior and contemporaneous agreements, arrangements, representations, advertising, contracts, statements, offers, and understandings relating to the subject matter of the Agreement, whether oral or written, including, but not limited to, all previous versions of the Terms and Conditions of Service. You cannot rely on any other documents or statements by any sales person, service representative or other agent. You acknowledge and agree that you have not relied on any representation, assertion, guarantee, warranty, contract or other assurance, stated or made by anyone except those set out in this Agreement.
IMPORTANT: READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IT REQUIRES THE USE OF INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES. ARBITRATION IS MORE INFORMAL THAN LITIGATION BECAUSE IT USES A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR INSTEAD OF A JUDGE OR JURY AND ALLOWS FOR LESS DISCOVERY AND LESS APPELLATE REVIEW THAN IN COURT.
1. Acceptance. YOUR AGREEMENT WITH METRO BY T-MOBILE STARTS WHEN YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND POLICIES BY DOING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: (A) GIVING US A WRITTEN OR ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE, OR TELLING US ORALLY THAT YOU ACCEPT; (B) ACTIVATING OR CONTINUING SERVICE; (C) USING YOUR SERVICE AFTER YOUR SERVICE IS ACTIVATED OR YOU MAKE A CHANGE OR ADDITION TO YOUR SERVICE; (D) PAYING FOR THE SERVICE; OR (E) FAILING TO ACTIVATE SERVICE WITHIN 30 DAYS AFTER THE PURCHASE OF YOUR WIRELESS DEVICE. IF YOU ARE A NEW CUSTOMER AND YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT DO ANY OF THESE THINGS.
IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING CUSTOMER AND THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU UNDER A PRIOR AGREEMENT AND YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST TERMINATE SERVICE AS SET FORTH IN THE PRIOR AGREEMENT; PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT IF YOU CHOOSE TO TERMINATE SERVICE YOU WILL STILL BE BOUND BY THE PRIOR AGREEMENT, INCLUDING YOUR OBLIGATION TO PAY ANY OUTSTANDING AMOUNTS AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, DO NOT ACTIVATE OR USE YOUR SERVICE, AND CONTACT METRO BY T-MOBILE OR ITS AUTHORIZED DEALERS TO HAVE YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED.
If you do not wish to be bound by this arbitration agreement, you must notify us of your desire to do so within 30 days of initiating Service, or, if you have never had the opportunity to opt out of arbitration, within 30 days of the date of the change notice giving you the opportunity. To do so, please visit www.metropcsdisputeresolution.com and follow the instructions on that site. Your decision to opt out of this arbitration agreement will not adversely affect our relationship with or delivery of Service to you. If you have previously notified us of your decision to opt out of this arbitration agreement, you need not do so again.
For all disputes, whether pursued in court or arbitration, you must first give us an opportunity to resolve your claim by sending a written description of your claim to the address in Section 16 below. We each agree to negotiate your claim in good faith. If we are unable to resolve the claim within 60 days after we receive your claim description, you may pursue your claim in arbitration. We each agree that if you fail to timely pay amounts due, we may assign your account for collection, and the collection agency may pursue, in small claims court, claims limited strictly to the collection of the past due amounts and any interest or cost of collection permitted by law or this Agreement.
Notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement to the contrary, if we change this arbitration agreement, you may reject the change without terminating or adversely affecting your Service by notifying us in writing at the address set forth in the "Notices" section below within 30 days of the date of the change notice. If you do, you shall arbitrate any Dispute in accordance with the terms of this arbitration agreement. If you do not, you will be bound by the changes.
Because this Agreement and the Services provided under this Agreement concern interstate commerce, this arbitration agreement shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act ("FAA").
The party initiating arbitration may choose from the following independent, impartial arbitration administrators:
American Arbitration Association
335 Madison Avenue,
New York, NY 10017
Copies of their respective rules for consumer disputes and forms and instructions for initiating arbitration may be obtained by contacting them or visiting their websites. Any arbitration shall be conducted pursuant to the arbitration administrator's rules for consumer disputes in effect when the arbitration is initiated except to the extent they are inconsistent with this arbitration agreement. If the arbitration administrator will not enforce this arbitration agreement as written, the parties shall agree on or mutually petition a court of competent jurisdiction to appoint a substitute arbitration administrator who will do so. The arbitrator shall enforce contractual, statutory and other limitation periods and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. Judgment upon any arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
If we initiate the arbitration, we will notify you in writing at your then-current account address or (if your account is closed) the last address at which we contacted you. If you initiate the arbitration, you must notify us in writing at the address set forth in the "Notices" section below.
If your Dispute does not exceed $10,000, we will promptly reimburse your filing fee and will pay the arbitrator's other fees, costs and expenses. (If you cannot pay the filing fee, you may request that we pay the filing fee directly.) If, however, the arbitrator finds that your Dispute is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose, you shall reimburse the filing fee to us and the payment of the arbitrator's others fees, costs and expenses shall be governed by the arbitration administrator's rules.
You may hire an attorney to represent you in the arbitration proceeding and may recover your reasonable attorneys' fees and costs in arbitration to the same extent as you could in court if the arbitration proceeding is decided in your favor. We may hire an attorney to represent us in the arbitration proceeding but waive any right to recover our attorneys' fees and costs if the arbitration proceeding is decided in our favor.
Unless you and we agree otherwise in writing, any arbitration hearings will be held in the county of your then-current service address or (if your account is closed) the last address at which we contacted you.
If the arbitration provision applies or you choose arbitration to resolve your disputes, then either you or we may start arbitration proceedings. You must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to our registered agent (see Section 16) to begin arbitration. The American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) will arbitrate all disputes. For claims less than $75,000, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes will apply; for claims over $75,000, the AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules will apply. The AAA rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. Upon filing of the arbitration demand, we will pay all filing, administration and arbitrator fees for claims that total less than $75,000. For claims that total more than $75,000, the payment of filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules. An arbitrator may award on an individual basis any relief that would be available in a court, including injunctive or declaratory relief and attorneys’ fees. In addition, for claims under $75,000 as to which you provided notice and negotiated in good faith as required above before initiating arbitration, if the arbitrator finds that you are the prevailing party in the arbitration, you will be entitled to a recovery of reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs. Except for claims determined to be frivolous, Metro PCS agrees not to seek an award of attorneys’ fees in arbitration even if an award is otherwise available under applicable law.
CLASS ACTION WAIVER. WE EACH AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDINGS, WHETHER IN ARBITRATION OR COURT, WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. If a court or arbitrator determines in an action between you and us that this Class Action Waiver is unenforceable, the arbitration agreement will be void as to you. If you choose to pursue your claim in court by opting out of the arbitration provision as specified above, this Class Action Waiver provision will not apply to you. Neither you, nor any other customer, can be a class representative, class member, or otherwise participate in a class, consolidated or representative proceeding without having complied with the opt out requirements above.
JURY TRIAL WAIVER. If a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL.
ARBITRATION INVOLVES A FAIR HEARING BEFORE A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR RATHER THAN A JUDGE OR JURY. THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD DECLARATORY OR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY NAMED IN THE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF WARRANTED BY THAT PARTY'S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM.
Unless otherwise provided by applicable law, or otherwise in this Agreement, neither party has the right to bring a Dispute or other legal action under this Agreement more than one (1) year after the Dispute arose.
3. * Your Term of Service. You are a month-to-month customer. If you terminate your Service, your termination will be effective at the end of your current month of Service (unless you port-out your number), and you will remain responsible for all fees and Charges for your Service and usage through the end of that period. If we terminate your Service, we will determine the date of termination, and you will be responsible for all usage and Charges through the date of termination. You can request that we port your number to another carrier, and Service for that number will be terminated when the porting is complete. If you port your number, you will be responsible for all usage and Charges until the port-out is complete.
The Services are provided via Rate Plans under which you do not pay metered "per minute" charges for service. In an effort to offer this Service on a reliable basis, Metro by T-Mobile may discontinue providing Service to you, change the services provided to you, change your Rate Plan, reduce the speed of any service provided, restrict the amount of use of any service, change the services and features in your Rate Plan, discontinue your account, or discontinue or limit providing connections to particular telephone numbers, countries, destinations, providers, features, requested or called by you or the provision of certain services in certain areas, such as pursuant to roaming arrangements, or services that appear likely to generate abnormally high use, or other disproportionate use when compared to those of other customers of Metro by T-Mobile (as described below under Section 24 "Your Use Of The Service") or which may be harmful, disruptive, or interfere with Metro by T-Mobile' system or services to other customers. We may provide notice to you prior to taking any of the foregoing actions, but you acknowledge and agree that we are not required to provide notice and you agree that we may take any of the foregoing actions without providing notice you. By initiating service and placing calls or using any other service on the Metro by T-Mobile system, you acknowledge and agree to Metro by T-Mobile' ability to modify or terminate your Service under these circumstances.
4. Return Policy and Refund Policy. For Metro by T-Mobile Device and accessory returns and exchanges, see the applicable return policy, which is available at your place of purchase. Amounts paid for Service charges are non-refundable. If your Service is terminated for any reason and you have a positive balance in your Service account, you will not be entitled to receive any refund.
5. Changes to Your Service. This Section describes how changes may be made to your Agreement, is subject to requirements and limitations imposed by applicable law, and will not be enforced to the extent prohibited by law. We may change the price and structure of your Rate Plan, modify the various Rate Plans, change the price of the various Rate Plans, change the services included in a Rate Plan, or change the requirements of eligibility for Rate Plans, at any time without prior notice to you. You may designate others to manage or make changes to your account ("Authorized Users"). You and any Authorized Users on your account will have access to all account information. If you give your personal account validation information to someone, they can access, and may be able to make changes to your account just as you can, including incurring charges for which you are responsible. Those changes will be binding on you. Metro by T-Mobile takes no responsibility for changes made to your account by any Authorized User.
With respect to domestic long distance, roaming, international long distance, and any other service provided by us (or to us by third parties), we may change the locations and destinations where such Services may be used or where calls can be placed or placed in specific Rate Plans, or the rates and terms applicable to such locations and destinations, without prior notice to you. Certain charges may be imposed by third parties and Metro by T-Mobile may, as an accommodation, allow such charges to be paid through Metro by T-Mobile.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO ACCEPT THESE RATE PLAN CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO ACCEPT THE RATE PLAN CHANGES, YOU MUST NOTIFY US IN WRITING WITHIN TEN (10) DAYS OF THE DATE OF THE CHANGE THAT YOU WISH TO TERMINATE SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT NOTIFY US THAT YOU WISH TO TERMINATE SERVICE WITHIN THAT TIME AND/OR IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE THE SERVICE AFTER THE RATE PLAN CHANGES, YOU ACCEPT THE CHANGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY TERMINATION, AMOUNTS PREVIOUSLY PAID ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
6. Our Rights to Make Changes. We may change this Agreement at any time. If you are an existing customer, you will be notified at least ten (10) days, unless a longer period is required, in advance of any proposed changes that may result in more restrictive terms or conditions in this Agreement. Any such changes to this Agreement will be effective after that time period.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO ACCEPT THE CHANGES, YOU MUST NOTIFY US IN WRITING WITHIN TEN (10) DAYS OF THE DATE OF THE CHANGE NOTICE THAT YOU WISH TO TERMINATE SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT NOTIFY US THAT YOU WISH TO TERMINATE SERVICE WITHIN THAT TIME AND/OR IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE THE SERVICE AFTER NOTIFICATION OF THE CHANGES, YOU ACCEPT THE CHANGES.
7. * Your Wireless Device and Compatibility with Other Networks and Equipment. You may buy a wireless device to use on our Service from us or someone else, but it must, as solely determined by us, comply with Federal Communications Commission regulations, be certified for use on our network, and be compatible with, and not potentially harm, our Service or our network. Our Services will only work with wireless devices compatible with our network and not all services are available with all wireless devices or on all networks. Some features and Rate Plans will be available only on Metro by T-Mobile wireless devices purchased from us. At times we may remotely change your wireless device's software, applications or programming, without notice to address security, safety, or other issues that impact our network or your device. These changes will modify your wireless device and may affect or erase data you have stored on your wireless device, or how you have programmed or use your wireless device. A Metro by T-Mobile wireless device is designed to be used only with our service and on our network. Your wireless device may not work with another wireless network, or the other wireless carrier may not accept your wireless device on its network. If your wireless device was purchased from Metro by T-Mobile or an authorized Metro by T-Mobile dealer, the wireless device has a software programming lock that will prevent the wireless device from operating with other compatible wireless telephone carriers' services. Please see www.metrobyt-mobile.com/unlockpolicy for information regarding our software programming unlocking policy. Your wireless device may contain sensitive or personal information. Metro by T-Mobile is not responsible for any information on your wireless device, including sensitive or personal information. If possible, you should remove or otherwise safeguard any sensitive or personal information when your wireless device is out of your possession or control, including, but not limited to, relinquishing, exchanging, returning or recycling your wireless device. By providing your wireless device to us, you agree that our employees, contractors or vendors may access all of the information on your wireless device.
8. Service Availability. Service is limited to the operating range, spectrum, and capacity of our, or our roaming partners’, wireless system in your service area. Your Service area is the area depicted in the coverage map available to you when you activated Service and may change from time to time without notice. Since Metro by T-Mobile uses different spectrum in different areas of the country, service may not be available on all wireless devices in all areas. We may, but are not obligated to, provide notice when you are being served by a carrier other than ourselves. The specific network coverage you get will depend on the radio transmissions your wireless device can receive and use, and the Services you have chosen. Specific Services may not be available on all wireless devices at all points in time due to wireless device hardware and/or software, changes to our network, network infrastructure, cessation of specific Services, or service by carriers other than ourselves. Except for 911 calls and any "roaming" service to which you have subscribed, you will not be able to use your wireless device outside of your service area for any calls, including local, long distance and international calls. Further, since services outside Metro by T-Mobile's service area are provided by third parties, not all services may work outside your service area. Service depends on over-the-air radio transmissions. Our coverage maps provide high level estimates of our coverage areas when using Services outdoors under optimal conditions. Coverage is not available everywhere and depends on the Service purchased and the wireless device used. Service speeds are not guaranteed and actual speeds will vary. Estimating wireless coverage, signal strength and Service speed is not an exact science. There are gaps in coverage within our estimated coverage areas that may result in dropped and/or blocked connections, slower Service speeds, or otherwise impact the quality of Service. Many factors beyond our control affect your ability to make and receive calls on your wireless device, the quality of those calls, and the speed of your Service including, but not limited to, your location, the conditions of the atmosphere, terrain, nearby buildings and other structures, network capacity issues, system outages, failure of equipment to operate as expected, spectrum used, problems that occur with service we purchase from third parties, system upgrades, performance of system maintenance, accidents, network problems, network or Internet congestion, software, signal strength, your wireless device, weather, geography, topography, server speeds of the websites you access or other events outside of our control. As a result, sometimes Service, including calls or attempted calls to emergency services like 911, may be unavailable, interrupted or may fail, and the quality of calls may sometimes be poor. Metro by T-Mobile takes no responsibility for Service interruptions or problems caused by factors beyond our control. Any statements by Metro by T-Mobile, its employees, representatives or agents about the coverage of our system are intended only to describe Metro by T-Mobile's approximate coverage in your service area. You should not interpret any such statement to mean that Service will be available or without interruption in any service area.
9. Location Based Services; Important Emergency and 9-1-1 Information; and Emergency Alerts. When making a 911 call, always state the nature of your emergency and provide both your location and phone number, as the operator may not automatically receive this information. Metro by T-Mobile is not responsible for failures to connect or complete 911 calls or if inaccurate location information is provided. 911 service may not be available or reliable and your ability to receive emergency services may be impeded. Services that rely on location information, such as E911, GPS navigation, and our wireless network depend on your wireless device's ability to acquire satellite signals and network coverage. Unlike traditional wireline telephones, depending on a number of factors (for example, where you are, whether local emergency service providers have upgraded their equipment, etc.), 911 operators may not know your telephone number, your location or the location of your wireless device. Other third party entities are involved in connecting a 911 call. Metro by T-Mobile makes no guarantee that emergency 911 calls will be routed to a specific Public Safety Answering Point ("PSAP") or any particular public safety organization (for example, police department, fire department, ambulance services, etc.). Metro by T-Mobile takes no responsibility for the acts or omissions of any PSAP or any public safety organization (for example, police department, fire department, ambulance services, etc.). In certain circumstances, an emergency call may be routed to a state patrol dispatcher or alternative location set by local emergency service providers. Enhanced 911 service ("E911"), where enabled by local emergency authorities, uses GPS or network technologies to provide location information. Even when available, however, E911 does not always provide accurate location information, and in some cases may not generate a location at all. If your wireless device is indoors or for some other reason cannot acquire a satellite signal, you may not be located. Some wireless devices have a safety feature that prevents use of the keypad after dialing 911. You should follow voice prompts when interacting with emergency service providers employing Interactive Voice Response ("IVR") systems to screen calls. While your wireless device is receiving a software update, you may be unable to use your wireless device in any manner until the software update is complete. If you are porting a phone number to or from us, we may not be able to provide you with some Services, such as 9-1-1 location services, while the port is in process. Your wireless device may require you to elect to use location based services, or you may choose to use location based services, other than E911. If you elect to use non-E911 location based services, you agree that we may use the location information transmitted from your wireless device to improve our location services. Your personal, biographical and calling information will not be used by us. By electing to use location based services, you agree and authorize us to send targeted, location based information to your mobile device and also to use or provide to third parties your location information in an aggregate form. Emergency Alerts. Metro by T-Mobile has chosen to offer wireless emergency alerts, within portions of its coverage area, on wireless alert capable Devices. There is no additional charge for these wireless emergency alerts. For details on the availability of this service and wireless emergency alert capable Devices, please visit https://www.metrobyt-mobile.com/terms-conditions/wireless-emergency-alerts.html .
The absolute capacity of the wireless data network is limited. Accordingly, Data Access is only provided for prescribed purposes and pricing for Data Access is device dependent and based on the transmit and receive capacity of each device. A Data Access pricing plan designated for one type of device may not be used with another device. Compatible data-enabled wireless devices are required.
You acknowledge and agree that your Data Access usage and speed may vary depending on certain factors outside of our control. Such factors may include the amount of users on the service, network congestion, the distance to the serving cell site, the number of users served by your serving cell site, the management of backhaul at the serving cell site, any application(s) you are using for your data session, the screen size of your Wireless Device, the bit rate(s) of your data session, the type(s) and amount(s) of compression used by the computers or wireless devices involved in the data session, and any error(s) that might occur in the data session. We also manage our network to facilitate the proper functioning of services that require consistent high speeds, such as video calling, which may, particularly at times and in areas of network congestion, result in reduced speeds for other services. Additionally, we may implement other network management practices, such as deploying streaming video optimization technology and prioritizing all Smartphone Mobile Hotspot (tethering) data below on-device data. This technology is intended to manage data usage on the network, reduce the risk of streaming video stalling and buffering, and reduce the amount of high-speed data consumption used for streaming video. Streaming video optimization improves streaming video reliability as well as makes room for other users to enjoy higher browsing speeds. The streaming video optimization process is agnostic as to the streaming video content itself and to the website that provides it. While most changes to streaming video files are likely to be indiscernible, the optimization process may minimally impact the appearance of the streaming video as displayed on a user’s device. These practices operate without regard to the content itself or the source of the content, and do not discriminate against offerings that might compete against those offered by Metro by T-Mobile on the basis of such competition. In order to assess your usage during an applicable service cycle, you may obtain approximate usage information by using one of our automated systems. Any application on your Wireless Device which describes the amount of data usage does not necessarily reflect your usage of Data Access. We may provide a meter for your use in one or more locations accessible by you. Any meter provided for your use may deliver readings higher or lower than your actual Data Access usage, or deliver readings that are higher than your actual Data Access usage because of the units of measurement used by Us. Any reading delivered by any meter we provide for your use will have inherent inaccuracies and may not provide up to the minute or second accuracy. Further, any reading delivered by any meter We provide for your use may only be completely accurate if your Wireless Device is turned off and not transmitting or receiving any data from any data session.
Network Traffic Management. Metro by T-Mobile reserves the right to manage our network and the traffic on our network in the way we believe best benefits our customers and best enables us to maintain Service of the nature described in this Agreement. We have determined that our ability to provide Service to our customers is disrupted when you place an abnormally high number of calls, repeatedly place calls which result in abnormally long call lengths, high or disproportionate use, or otherwise use our Services or network in excess of our expectations for the normal amount of use by our customers. Other examples of prohibited uses can be found in Section 17. If you use your service in a manner that could interfere with other customers’ service, affect our ability to allocate network capacity among customers or degrade service quality for other customers, we may suspend, terminate, or restrict your Service. Some elements of multimedia messages may not be accessible, viewable, or heard due to limitations on certain wireless phones, PCs, or e-mail. We reserve the right to change the multimedia message size limit at any time without notification. Text message notifications may be sent to non-multimedia messaging subscribers if they subscribe to text messaging. You may receive unsolicited messages from third parties as a result of visiting Internet sites, and a per-message charge may apply whether the message is read or unread, solicited or unsolicited.
To differentiate the services we sell, at times and at locations where there are competing customer demands for network resources, we give the data traffic of customers who choose T-Mobile-branded services precedence over the data traffic of customers who choose non-T-Mobile-branded services such as Metro by T-Mobile. Where the network is lightly loaded, a Metro by T-Mobile customer will notice little, if any, effect from having lower priority. This will be the case in the vast majority of times and locations. At times and at locations where the network is heavily loaded in relation to available capacity, however, Metro by T-Mobile customers will likely see reductions in data speeds, especially if they are engaged in data-intensive activities. Customers on Rate Plans and Devices with 4G capability should, for example, be aware that these practices may occasionally result in speeds below those typically experienced on our 4G LTE and HSPA networks. Metro by T-Mobile constantly works to improve network performance and capacity, but there are physical and technical limits on how much capacity is available, and at constrained locations, the frequency of heavy loading in relation to available capacity may be greater than at other locations. When network loading goes down or the Metro by T-Mobile customer moves to a location that is less heavily loaded in relation to available capacity, the Metro by T-Mobile customer‘s speeds will likely improve. See www.metrobyt-mobile.com/openinternet for details.
Metro by T-Mobile also reserves the right to restrict, or otherwise prevent access to services, countries, carriers, destinations that Metro by T-Mobile determines, in its sole discretion, are inconsistent with the nature of Service provided by Metro by T-Mobile, are indicative of uses not permitted hereunder, or result in abnormally long calls, or abnormally high usage. We also may block calls to telephone numbers at the request of the called party.
12. * Off-Net Usage and Roaming. Off-Net Usage. Your wireless device may connect to another provider’s network (“Off-Net”) even when you are within our service area. Our Services and Rate Plans are designed for you to use your Service each month predominantly using our networks. You must use your wireless device predominantly within the Metro by T-Mobile owned network coverage area. If your minutes of use, text messaging usage, or data usage are not predominantly on our networks ("Off-Net Usage"), or are excessive, abnormally high, or cause Metro by T-Mobile to incur too much cost, Metro by T-Mobile may, at its option and sole discretion, limit or terminate your service, deny your continued use outside the areas served by our network or on other carriers' coverage, or change your Rate Plan. Metro by T-Mobile will provide you with advance notice that it intends to take any of the above actions. Roaming. Nationwide roaming requires multi-band wireless devices and is not available with single-band wireless devices, certain other wireless devices, or to customers residing outside their home area. Data services and certain features (for example, Voicemail, Caller ID, Call Waiting, Location Services, etc.) may not be available in all roaming areas. The term "roaming" typically refers to coverage on another carrier's network that we may make available to you based on our agreements with other carriers. These agreements may change from time to time and roaming coverage and available services are subject to change without notice. Your ability to roam depends on the radio transmissions your wireless device can receive and use, and the availability of roaming coverage. We make no guaranty that roaming coverage will be available. Roaming coverage may exist both within and outside our network coverage areas. Depending on your Services, separate charges or limits on the amount of minutes used while roaming may apply. We may, but you agree we are not obligated to, provide you with notice when you are roaming. YOU AGREE TO HOLD METRO BY T-MOBILE HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, ACTIONS, OR OTHER CAUSES OF ACTION (INCLUDING ACTIONS BY THIRD PARTIES) ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR ATTEMPTED USE OF THE SERVICE.
13. * Charges; Taxes and Fees. You agree to pay for all charges for Service ("Service Charges"), including, but not limited to the following: (1) recurring monthly or weekly access charges; (2) charges and taxes for optional Service features that you select, including long distance and directory assistance (411) calls and other optional features, such as ringtone downloads; (3) any Service reconnection charges that may apply, such as a reactivation fee; and (4) all applicable taxes and regulatory charges whether assessed directly on you or us; provided, however, that for certain tax inclusive Rate Plans, only applicable taxes and regulatory charges may be included in the Rate Plan price. You must pay all taxes, fees and surcharges set by federal, state and local governments. To determine taxes, fees and surcharges, we will use the street address you identified as your Place of Primary Use ("PPU" or "Service Address"). If you did not identify the correct PPU, or provided an address that is not a recognized street address, such as a PO Box, does not identify the applicable taxing jurisdictions or does not reflect the Service area associated with your telephone number, you may be assigned a default PPU for tax purposes. You acknowledge and agree that a default PPU may affect your ability to receive E-911 assistance and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless for any claims relating to your failure to provide a valid PPU. In addition, if you are not on a tax-inclusive plan, you agree to pay all regulatory administration charges ("Regulatory Administration Charges"), which may include, but are not limited to, Federal Universal Service, various regulatory charges, our administrative charges, gross receipts charges, margin taxes, and charges for the costs we incur in complying with governmental programs. Regulatory Administration Charges are not taxes and are not required by law. We set these charges, and the amounts and what they include may change without notice. They are rates we choose to collect from you and are kept by us in whole or in part. The number and type of Regulatory Administration Charges may vary depending upon the PPU of the wireless device and can change over time. We determine the rate for these charges and these amounts are subject to change as are the components used to calculate these amounts. Changes to taxes, fees and surcharges will become effective as provided by the taxing authority and changes to Regulatory Administration Charges shall be effective immediately. You are responsible for all Charges to your account, whether or not you were the user of the wireless device. If your wireless device gets lost or stolen, you agree to notify us immediately, so we can suspend your Service to prevent someone else from using it. After your Service is suspended, you will not be responsible for additional usage charges incurred in excess of your Rate Plan Charges, applicable taxes, fees, and Surcharges. If you request that we not suspend your Service, you will remain responsible for all usage, Charges incurred, and applicable taxes and fees. We may prevent a lost or stolen wireless device from registering on our and other networks. Wireless access to corporate/employee email may require additional server or server access, licenses, or additional requirements which may incur additional charges. By requesting wireless access to corporate/employee email, you agree to pay any of these additional charges. Charges for Third-Party Services. Certain parties besides Metro by T-Mobile have the ability to place charges on your account for their services. You may access these services and authorize the placement of charges on your account through your phone or online account. Metro by T-Mobile also provides customers, at no additional cost, with the ability to restrict the placement of charges for third-party services on your account. Contact customer care at 1-888-8metro8 or go to www.metrobyt-mobile.com/blocking for more information.
14. * Payments and Late Fees. Service Charges must be paid in advance and are due before the first day of your service cycle. Service Charges cannot be paid in arrears. Unless otherwise specified in your Rate Plan, monthly service cycles are approximately 30 days long. The dates of your monthly or weekly service cycle and other dates related to your account may change from time to time. You must promptly notify us of any change in your account address.
As a convenience, you may authorize recurring payment of your Service Charges through a credit or debit card or bank transfer authorization; this authorizes us to charge all amounts you owe us to the credit or debit card or bank transfer authorization up to five (5) days prior to the due date and to demand immediate payment from the card or debit issuer or bank. We may change the day on which we charge your credit or debit card, in our sole and exclusive discretion, but in no event will that day be more than five (5) days prior to the due date.
Unless required by law, we will not give any additional notice to you or obtain additional consent from you before charging Service Charges to that credit or debit card. You must promptly notify us of any change in the credit or debit card or bank transfer authorization you want to use for payment. You may also make a payment by credit or debit card online at www.metrobyt-mobile.com or through the automated Metro by T-Mobile IVR. In addition, you may pay your Service Charges by sending a check or money order by mail to P.O. Box 5119, Carol Stream, Illinois, 60197-5119, or by bringing cash, check, or money order in person to any Metro by T-Mobile store or authorized payment center. You may be required to pay an additional service charge, depending on the payment method you choose. This information is available at MetroPCS.com. In addition, we may charge an additional fee up to the maximum amount permitted by law for any check or other negotiable instrument tendered by you and returned unpaid by a financial institution for any reason. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to require that you pay your Service Charges with cash, certified check, cashier's check, or money order. We also reserve the right to report any check returned to us to reporting and credit agencies and law enforcement.
15. * Your right to Dispute Charges. Your payment will be considered late if we do not receive it before the first day of the service cycle for which the payment is due. If you do not make all payments when they are due, you will be in default under this Agreement, and Metro by T-Mobile will be entitled to exercise any rights it may have under this Agreement, including the suspension or termination of Service to you. If we accept a late or partial payment, even if you mark the payment "paid in full," we do not waive our rights to suspend or terminate your Service or any other rights we may have. If your Service is terminated and you promptly pay amounts that are overdue, Metro by T-Mobile, in its sole discretion, may reconnect your Service after you have paid any reconnection fees we have imposed. In such case, your service cycle anniversary date will not change, which will result in fewer days of service for that month. If you have a dispute regarding the Charges to your account, or about the Services provided to you, you agree to notify us of the dispute within 60 days after the date you first receive the disputed Charge ("Dispute Period"), unless otherwise provided by law. If you do not notify us of your dispute in writing within the Dispute Period, you have waived such claim and will be forever barred and estopped from raising, or making a claim for such dispute and you may not pursue a claim in arbitration or in court. Unless otherwise provided by law, you must pay disputed Charges until the dispute is resolved. If you accept a credit, refund or other compensation or benefit to resolve a disputed Charge, you agree that the issue is fully and finally resolved and such credit shall act as an accord and satisfaction. In the event of a lost or stolen wireless device, for Charges incurred before you notify us, you are not liable for charges you did not authorize, but the fact that your wireless device or service was used is some evidence of authorization. You may request that we investigate Charges you believe were unauthorized. We may ask you to provide information and you may submit information to support your request. If we determine the charges were unauthorized, we will credit your account. If we determine the charges were authorized, we will inform you within 30 days and you will remain responsible for the charges.
16. * Notices and Customer Communications. You expressly consent to be contacted, by Metro by T-Mobile or anyone calling on its behalf, for any and all purposes, at any telephone number, or physical or electronic address where you may be reached, including any wireless telephone number. You agree that Metro by T-Mobile may contact you in any way, including, pre-recorded or artificial voice or text messages delivered by an automatic telephone dialing system, or e-mail messages delivered by an automatic e-mailing system. You agree that we also have the consent to contact any Authorized User on your account for Service or payment related reasons. Any such notice will be treated as provided to you when left with you, on your wireless device, on your answering/voicemail service, or by email or fax to any email or fax number you provided to us, or 3-days after mailing to your last known address as shown in our records. Your consent to be contacted may be revoked only if it is in writing and is with Metro by T-Mobile’s express agreement. You must notify us of any address changes. Failure to notify us of a change in your address constitutes a breach of this Agreement and grounds for possible suspension or termination of your Service. If you have any questions regarding your Service or information in this Agreement, you may contact our Customer Care department at www.metrobyt-mobile.com, by calling 1-888-8metro8, or by writing us at Metro by T-Mobile, P.O. Box 601119, Dallas, Texas 75360-1119.
17. * Misuse of Service or Device. By activating or renewing Service with Metro by T-Mobile, you agree that you do so because you want Service from Metro by T-Mobile and not for any other purposes. You agree not to misuse the Service or Device, including but not limited to: (a) reselling our Service; (b) using the Service or Device to engage in unlawful activity, or in conduct that adversely affects our customers, employees, business, or any other person(s), or that interferes with our operations, network, reputation, or ability to provide quality service, including, but not limited to, the generation or dissemination of viruses, malware or “denial of service” attacks; (c) using the Service as a substitute or backup for private lines or dedicated data connections; (d) tampering with or modifying your Metro by T-Mobile Device; (e) "spamming" or engaging in other abusive or unsolicited communications, or any other mass, automated voice or data communication for commercial or marketing purposes; (f) reselling Metro by T-Mobile Devices for profit, or tampering with, reprogramming or altering Metro by T-Mobile Devices for the purpose of reselling the Metro by T-Mobile Device; (g) using the Service in connection with server devices or host computer applications; (h) using applications which automatically consume unreasonable amounts of available network capacity; (i) using applications which are designed for unattended use, automatic data feeds, automated machine-to-machine connections, or applications that are used in a way that degrades network capacity or functionality; or (j) assisting or facilitating anyone else in any of the above activities. Unless authorized by Metro by T-Mobile, you agree that you won't install, deploy, or use any regeneration equipment or similar mechanism (for example, a repeater or signal booster) to originate, amplify, enhance, retransmit or regenerate a transmitted RF signal and, unless authorized by Metro by T-Mobile, you agree that you will not use a telephone number on the Metro by T-Mobile network for any purpose but for access to the public switched telephone network.
Metro by T-Mobile also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to exclude from your Service, 9xx, 7xx, 5xx, and 8xx telephone numbers as well as other telephone numbers or services. We also may block calls to telephone numbers at the request of the called party.
You agree you will not use our messaging services to send messages that contain advertising or a commercial solicitation to any person or entity without their consent. You will have the burden of proving consent with clear and convincing evidence if a person or entity complains you did not obtain their consent. Consent cannot be evidenced by third party lists you purchased or obtained. You further agree you will not use our messaging service to send messages that: (a) are bulk messages; (b) are automatically generated; (c) can disrupt our network; (d) harass or threaten another person; (e) interfere with another customer's use or enjoyment of our Services; (f) generate significant or serious customer complaints; (g) that falsify or mask the sender/originator of the message; or (h) violate any law or regulation. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to deny, disconnect, suspend, modify and/or terminate your messaging service or messaging services with any associated account(s), or to deny, disconnect, suspend, modify and/or terminate the account(s), without notice, as to anyone using messaging services in any manner that is prohibited. Our failure to take any action in the event of a violation shall not be construed as a waiver of the right to enforce such terms, conditions, or policies. Advertising and commercial solicitations do not include messaging that: (1) facilitate, complete, or confirm a commercial transaction where the recipient of such message(s) has previously agreed to enter into with the sender of such message(s); or (2) provides account information, service or product information, warranty information, product recall information, or safety or security information with respect to a commercial product or service used or purchased by the recipient of such message. Although it is illegal for unauthorized people to intercept wireless device calls intended for others, Metro by T-Mobile cannot guarantee the complete privacy of your calls. Wireless calls by nature may be intercepted by third parties. METRO BY T-MOBILE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INTERCEPTION BY THIRD PARTIES OF COMMUNICATIONS FROM ITS SYSTEM. Additionally, Metro by T-Mobile does not necessarily encrypt your calls.
You agree that a violation of this Section harms Metro by T-Mobile, which cannot be fully redressed by money damages, and that Metro by T-Mobile shall be entitled to immediate injunctive relief in addition to all other remedies available.
18. Our Rights to Limit or End Service or the Agreement. WE MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR SERVICE OR AGREEMENT WITHOUT NOTICE FOR ANY REASON, including, but not limited to: (1) if you, any user of your wireless device, or any user on your account: (a) breaches this Agreement; (b) lives in an area where we don’t provide Service; (c) have Off-Net Usage which makes it uneconomical for us to provide Service to you; (d) resells your Service; (e) uses your Service for any purpose or in any way not permitted under this Agreement or for any illegal purpose, including uses that violate trade and economic sanctions and prohibitions promulgated by any U.S. governmental agency or engages in conduct that adversely affects our customers, employees, business, or any other person(s), or that interferes with our operations, network, reputation, or ability to provide quality service; (f) tampers with or modifies your wireless device; (g) engages in "spamming" or other abusive or unsolicited communications; (h) resells Metro by T-Mobile wireless devices for profit, or tampers with, reprograms or alters wireless devices for the purpose of reselling the wireless device; (i) installs, deploys or uses any regeneration equipment or similar mechanism (for example, a repeater) to originate, amplify, enhance, retransmit or regenerate an RF signal without our permission; (j) steals from or lies to us; (k) interferes with our operations; (l) fails to follow our Policies; (m) provides false, inaccurate, dated or unverifiable identification or credit information; (n) modifies a wireless device from its manufacturer specifications; (o) fails to use our Services for an extended period of time; (p) fails to maintain an active wireless device in connection with the Service; (q) attempts to transfer Service to another person without our consent; (r) misuses your Service or wireless device; (s) uses your Service or wireless device in a manner that is excessive or unusually burdensome; (t) uses your service other than predominantly on our networks; (u) uses our Service in a way that exceeds our stated Policies for use; or (v) assists or facilitates anyone else in any of the above activities. You agree that you, any user of your wireless device or any account manager on your account won't (1) install, deploy, or use any regeneration equipment or similar mechanism (for example, a repeater) to originate, amplify, enhance, retransmit or regenerate a transmitted RF signal, unless authorized by Us; (2) threaten, harass, abuse, offend or use vulgar and/or inappropriate language toward our representatives or any person whom you call or contact using our Service; (3) interfere with our operations; (4) "spam," or engage in other abusive messaging or calling; (5) modify your wireless device from its manufacturer's specifications; or (6) use your Service in a way that negatively affects our network or other customers. We can also temporarily limit your Service for any operational or governmental reason; or if we have reason to believe that you are using our Service for any fraudulent, obscene, illegal, harassing, commercial or abusive purpose, such as for the transmission of or access to pornography or other services or materials that are obscene, cater to a prurient interest in sex, are patently offensive or are without redeeming social value, or if we believe the action protects our interests, any customer's interests or our network. Metro by T-Mobile is not required to provide you with any notification before suspending, restricting, or terminating your Service. We may impose usage or other limits to your Service, suspend your Service, or exclude certain types of calls, messages or sessions (such as international, 900 or 976 calls), in our sole discretion and without notice. If you promptly pay amounts that are overdue or cure any other breach of this Agreement, Metro by T-Mobile, in its sole discretion, may reconnect your Service after you have paid any reconnection fees we have imposed. In addition, you may terminate Service at any time by notifying us in writing at the address listed in Section 16 "Notices".
19. * Intellectual Property. You agree not to infringe, misappropriate, dilute or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights or goodwill of Metro by T-Mobile or any third party. Except for a limited license to use the Services or wireless devices arising from the sale of a product, your purchase of Metro by T-Mobile wireless devices and Services does not grant you any license or right to copy, modify, reverse engineer, download, redistribute, or resell the intellectual property of Metro by T-Mobile or others related to the Services and Metro by T-Mobile wireless devices (or other wireless devices), which may be used only with Metro by T-Mobile Service unless expressly authorized in writing by Metro by T-Mobile. You agree that a violation of this Section harms Metro by T-Mobile, which cannot be fully redressed by money damages, and that Metro by T-Mobile shall be entitled to immediate injunctive relief in addition to all other remedies available. In conjunction with our rights under Section 18, it is Metro by T-Mobile’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole judgment, to suspend, or terminate the Service of any subscriber, account holder or user who is deemed to be a repeat or blatant infringer of copyrights.
20. Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Notice. If you believe that material residing on our system or network infringes the copyright of you or any third party for whom you are authorized to act, notify us by using the notice procedure under the DMCA and described at https://www.t-mobile.com/Company/CompanyInfo.aspx?tp=Abt_Tab_ConsumerInfo&tsp=Abt_Sub_CopyrightDMCA and http://es.t-mobile.com/DMCA.htm for T-Mobile’s Spanish website. After receiving notice, we may remove or disable access to any infringing material as provided for in the DMCA. There are substantial penalties for sending false notices.
22. * Disclaimer of Warranties: Wireless Devices, Accessories, and Retailed Equipment. METRO BY T-MOBILE DOES NOT MANUFACTURE WIRELESS DEVICES OR RELATED ACCESSORY EQUIPMENT. YOUR WIRELESS DEVICES AND RELATED ACCESSORY EQUIPMENT COME WITH A SEPARATE WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY FROM THE MANUFACTURER. STATEMENTS BY METRO BY T-MOBILE OR METRO BY T-MOBILE EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS REGARDING THE WIRELESS DEVICES OR RELATED ACCESSORY EQUIPMENT SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS A WARRANTY BY METRO BY T-MOBILE. METRO BY T-MOBILE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT YOUR WIRELESS DEVICES OR ANY RELATED ACCESSORY EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS DISCLAIMER DOES NOT DEPRIVE YOU OF ANY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST THE MANUFACTURER. WITHOUT LIMITATION, METRO BY T-MOBILE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH: (1) THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY; (2) ANY ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THE MANUFACTURER; OR (3) ANY MALFUNCTION OR FAILURE OF THE WIRELESS DEVICE OR RELATED ACCESSORY EQUIPMENT.
Disclaimer of Warranties: Services. METRO BY T-MOBILE AND ITS VENDORS AND SUPPLIERS ("METRO BY T-MOBILE PARTIES") MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS WILL OCCUR FROM TIME TO TIME AND AGREE TO HOLD THE METRO BY T-MOBILE PARTIES HARMLESS FOR ALL SUCH INTERRUPTIONS. IN NO EVENT SHALL METRO BY T-MOBILE PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ECONOMIC LOSS, PERSONAL INJURIES, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE SUSTAINED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING FROM USE OF THE SERVICE OR THIS AGREEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR COMMUNICATIONS WILL BE PRIVATE OR SECURE; IT IS ILLEGAL FOR UNAUTHORIZED PEOPLE TO INTERCEPT YOUR COMMUNICATIONS, BUT SUCH INTERCEPTIONS CAN OCCUR.
23. * Exclusive Remedy; Waivers and Limitations of Liability. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR (i) OUR, OR OUR DEALER'S, AGENT'S, REPRESENTATIVE'S, VENDOR'S, SUPPLIER'S, OR OTHER CARRIER'S FAILURE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH SERVICE, OR METRO BY T-MOBILE'S FAILURE TO PERFORM HEREUNDER SHALL BE YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE METRO BY T-MOBILE RE-PERFORM SUCH SERVICE; OR (ii) UNLESS THE LAW FORBIDS IT IN ANY PARTICULAR CASE ANY FAILURE, MALFUNCTION, OR DEFECT RELATED TO, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY DEVICE, HANDSET, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR PRODUCT SUPPLIED OR PROVIDED BY US, SHALL BE YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE METRO BY T-MOBILE REPAIR, OR HAVE REPAIRED, REPLACE, OR HAVE REPLACED, SUCH DEVICE, HANDSET, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR PRODUCT. UNLESS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SET FORTH IN THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE IS PROHIBITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE TO LIMIT CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES OR OTHER MONETARY RELIEF AGAINST THE METRO BY T-MOBILE PARTIES, OR ANY SUPPLIER, AGENT, DEALER, REPRESENTATIVE, CARRIER, VENDOR OR MANUFACTURER, TO THE LESSER OF: (A) YOUR DIRECT DAMAGES; OR (B) THE PRORATED MONTHLY OR OTHER CHARGES YOU PAID OR OWE US FOR THE APPLICABLE SERVICE OR WIRELESS DEVICE FOR ONE MONTH'S SERVICE CHARGES. AS A MATERIAL PART OF THE CONSIDERATION PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY METRO BY T-MOBILE OR ANY SUPPLIER, AGENT, DEALER, REPRESENTATIVE, CARRIER, VENDOR OR MANUFACTURER OF METRO BY T-MOBILE, UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION HEREOF, YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, TREBLE, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF, RELATED TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR COST OF REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT THE SAME MAY BE DISCLAIMED BY LAW. THIS MEANS THAT NEITHER OF US WILL SEEK ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, TREBLE, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FROM THE OTHER. THIS EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, LIMITATION AND WAIVER ALSO APPLIES TO ANY CLAIMS EITHER PARTY MAY BRING AGAINST THE OTHER PARTY TO THE EXTENT THAT IT WOULD BE REQUIRED TO INDEMNIFY THAT PARTY FOR SUCH CLAIM. THIS LIMITATION AND WAIVER WILL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION, BREACH OF CONTRACT, PERSONAL INJURY, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY. YOU AGREE THAT THE FOREGOING ALLOCATION OF RISK SHALL, IN THE EVENT OF METRO BY T-MOBILE'S INABILITY, DESPITE GOOD FAITH EFFORTS, TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES OR THE PRODUCTS, REMAIN IN EFFECT REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES PROVIDED FOR UNDER THIS SECTION THEN SATISFY THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSES FOR WHICH THETY WERE INTENDED, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDE YOU WITH A FAIR QUANTUM OF RELIEF.
You agree that neither we nor our vendors, suppliers or licensors are responsible for any damages resulting from: (a) any action or omission by a third party; (b) providing or failing to provide Services, including, but not limited to, deficiencies or problems with a wireless device or network coverage (for example, dropped, blocked, interrupted Services, etc.); (c) traffic or other accidents, or any health-related claims relating to our Services; (d) data content or information accessed while using our Services; (e) an interruption or failure in accessing or attempting to access emergency services from a wireless device, including through 911, Enhanced 911 or otherwise; (f) interrupted, failed, or inaccurate location information services; (g) information or communication that is blocked by a spam filter; and (h) damage to your wireless device or any computer or equipment connected to your wireless device, or damage to or loss of any information stored on your wireless device, computer, equipment, or Metro by T-Mobile storage space from your use of the Services or from viruses, worms, or downloads of malicious content, materials, data, text, images, video or audio. You agree we aren't responsible for problems caused by you or others, or by any act of God or other events beyond our control, including acts of God (for example, weather-related phenomena, fire, earthquake, hurricane, etc.), riot, strike, war, terrorism or government orders or acts. You also agree we aren't liable for missed or deleted voice mails or other messages, or for any information, such as pictures, that gets lost or deleted if we service your wireless device. If another wireless carrier is involved in any problem (for example, while you're roaming), you also agree to any limitations of liability in its favor that it imposes. You should implement appropriate safeguards to secure your wireless device, computer or equipment and to back-up your information stored on each.
24. * Your Use Of The Service and Indemnification. You agree to use the Service in accordance with this Agreement and to comply with all applicable laws. YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS METRO BY T-MOBILE FROM ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR DEVICE, YOUR ACTS OR OMISSIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE POLICIES, OR OF ANY APPLICABLE STATUTES, ORDINANCES, LAWS OR REGULATIONS OF ANY LOCAL, STATE, OR FEDERAL AUTHORITY, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR DEVICE AND ANY INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT, POST, TRANSMIT OR MAKE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE, FAILING TO PROVIDE APPROPRIATE NOTICES REGARDING LOCATION-SENSITIVE SERVICES, FAILURE TO SAFEGUARD YOUR PASSWORDS, BACKUP SECURITY QUESTION TO YOUR PASSWORD OR ANY OTHER ACCOUNT INFORMATION, OR THE RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY. Metro by T-Mobile may deny a request for Service from you for any lawful reason. Metro by T-Mobile also reserves the right to cease serving you if you are not acting in accordance with the terms of this Agreement or the Policies, to disconnect calls that are not in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement or the Policies, and to cease providing services that are inconsistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement or the Policies and the nature of the Service.
25. * Enforceability and Assignment. A waiver of any part of this Agreement in one instance is not a waiver of any other part or any other instance and must be expressly provided in writing. If we don’t enforce our rights under any provisions of the Agreement, we may still require strict compliance in the future. Except as provided in Section 2, if any part of this Agreement is held invalid that part may be severed from the Agreement. You can't assign this Agreement or any of your rights or duties under it without our written consent. We may assign all or part of the Agreement or your debts to us without notice. Upon its transfer or assignment of this Agreement, Metro by T-Mobile shall be released from all liability with respect to this Agreement. This Agreement is the entire agreement between us and defines all of the rights you have with respect to your Service or wireless device, except as provided by law, and you cannot rely on any other documents or statements by any sales, service representatives or other agents. If you purchase a device, services or content from a third party, you may have a separate agreement with the third party; Metro by T-Mobile is not a party to that agreement. Any determination made by us pursuant to this Agreement, shall be in our sole reasonable discretion. Paragraphs marked “*” continue after termination of our Agreement with you.
26. * Choice of Law. This Agreement is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, applicable federal law, and the laws of the state in which your service address in our records is located, without regard to the conflicts of laws rules of that state. Foreign laws do not apply. Arbitration or court proceedings must be in the county and state in which your service address in our records is located, but not outside the U.S. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid under the law of a particular jurisdiction, that provision will not apply in that jurisdiction.
27. Other Terms.
27.1 TTY. TTY (also known as TDD or Text Telephone) is a telecommunications device that allows people who are deaf or hearing-impaired or who have speech or language disabilities to communicate by telephone. If you have a digital wireless device that is TTY-compatible, it is possible to make calls, including 911 calls, with a TTY. If you have questions concerning the capabilities of your wireless device, please contact us toll-free at 1-888-8metro8.
27.2 Risk of Loss or Damage to Wireless Devices. Upon your acceptance of delivery of your wireless device, all risk of loss, damage, theft, or destruction of your wireless device is borne by you. In the event of any loss, damage, theft, or destruction of your wireless device, in whole or in part, you are responsible for purchasing a replacement wireless device from Metro by T-Mobile at your expense, and you remain responsible for your obligations under this Agreement, including, without limitation, your responsibility for the payment of Service Charges.
27.3 Premium Handset Protection®
"Premium Handset Protection" is an equipment insurance program provided by Old Republic Insurance Company and administered by Asurion Insurance Services, Inc. Phone Recovery features are available as well on select phones. Please see the Premium Handset Protection brochure available at any participating retail location or click here for complete Terms and Conditions of Coverage. The Premium Handset Protection Terms and Conditions of Coverage are subject to change. "Premium Handset Protection" may not be available in all states and eligibility varies by wireless device.
27.4. California Customers. Our Utility number is U-3079-C. If you file a billing-related claim with the Consumer Affairs Branch ("CAB") of the California Public Utilities Commission you must, within 24 hours of filing, inform us by writing to the Customer Service address set forth below. If we resolve your dispute, you agree to withdraw your claim with the CAB.
27.5 Start of Service Form/Rate Plan/Coverage Brochure. The Rate Plan selected by you determines the charges for the Services. The Start of Service form may identify the Rate Plan you have chosen and set forth the charges you are required to pay for Service, including monthly or other cyclical access fees, as well as any applicable surcharges or other fees. If you did not receive a Start of Service form, you can find details on the Rate Plan, services, or features you selected by visiting our stores, authorized dealers, or at www.metrobyt-mobile.com
Following might be the reasons why your remote controller is not working properly. Please read the solutions carefully: Proximity ○ If you point.
Sickness is quite an enemy. What won’t we give to never have it come around us or our loved ones? It gets you down and leaves you unable to do a lot of things you love.
It can even prevent you from enjoying food, simply by plaguing you with a loss of appetite. Unless you have a nice insurance policy prior, the cost of medication is not child’s play.
A lot of times family might have to stay off work to tend to the sick person’s needs. Or spend a lot of money to hire caregivers. In all of these, sickness is no good. Get well wishes go a long way to make our loved ones feel better and they also even heal faster when there is a lot of love and support around them.
#1: You look very terrible. Sickness doesn’t look good on you. Hurry and get back to your radiant self. Speedy recovery, dear.
#2: You’ve been on all your medications as the doctor prescribed, I wish you the strength and hope you definitely get well soon. Speedy recovery.
#3: How fast does a cheetah run? With that same speed, I wish you to get well soon. Speedy recovery mate.
#4: Life in this neighborhood is boring without you. I can’t even find someone to talk to. Please, get well soon. For me, at least.
#5: God’s speed and guidance I send to you as you get on your way to recovery. I wish you the very best. Get well soon, dear.
#6: I will get a magician with a magic wand to fix you if I could, I can’t bear you staying so long in treatment and recovery. Get well soon, or I get the magician.
#7: Please, religiously stick to your drugs. Make sure you don’t joke with them, or joke with the doctor’s general instructions. I wish you a holistic recovery. Get well soon, dear friend.
#8: Illnesses help us confirm our humanity. Not that I feel comfortable about yours, I actually want you to be firm and fit as fiddle, but we have to observe nature whenever it comes calling. Nevertheless, please, get well soon.
#1: Your sickness made you stay off work, now I have to do all the work alone, it is very tough for me. Look, I need you back on your feet. You need to get well. Speedy recovery, dear.
#2: All of us at the office miss you already. The family is now obviously incomplete. Hurry and get well soon, you are needed. Speedy recovery.
#3: We need you back, even if all you would do is sit and chat, we want you back. Speedy recovery, dear.
#4: They need to kick you out of that hospital and send you straight to the office. Speedy recovery.
#5: There is no fun in being in the hospital. We can’t let you continue to stay there. We need you in the office immediately. Get well soon.
#6: We are coming with flowers and a shipload of goodies. We are coming to the hospital. I know how much you hate public attention, and that’s why we are bringing those. Better get well soon. Or, we come to the hospital and do exactly what you hate.
#7: The hospital is no home for intelligent people like us in an industry like ours. You need to get out of there, everything is moving so fast. Speedy recovery, colleague.
#8: Even our cocky boss has admitted to have missed you. What are you still waiting for? Get up and get well. Godspeed, dear.
#9: I wish you can get well and get back to work immediately so that you can experience all the niceties and fun that has been added to our activities at the office
Also Read:Get Well Soon Texts For Her & Him
#1: Oh, dear. I am so sorry that you had to eat hospital food. If only you agreed earlier to get well and leave the hospital for good. Anyways, speedy recovery.
#2: I got some words off the book “Harry Potter” and got a stick which I used as my magic wand. I cast some spells to have you healthy, I don’t know why it’s taking so long. Just get well soon.
#3: Too much beauty attracted this virus to you. If you weren’t so beautiful, you wouldn’t have gotten sick. But just get well soon, anyway.
#4: When you were still healthy, we literally begged you to rest. For you, it was one project after another. Now you are under compulsory house arrest and you have to get all the rest and sleep you missed. Speedy recovery, dear.
#5: I miss our gossips. You need to leave your sickbed and come complete what we were saying the other day. Get well soon, for the sake of gossips.
#6: You are being punished with sickness for eating the pizza you ordered without giving me a bit. This should teach you a lesson. Get well soon, nevertheless.
#1: Sickness comes at a point in time, it will also go at a point. Don’t feel too bad, because time heals every wound.
#2: A look outside will convince you that the sun is shining very bright. It is telling you, get better and get going. The universe want’s you alive.
#3: Everybody eagerly awaits your return. The absence of your laugh makes the environment quite lifeless. Healthy families stick together.
#4: You should know sickness steals you away from family so they will always be there to wish your health back and pray that you have a speedy recovery.
#5: Sending flowers in place of hugs and kisses to tell you how much they miss you and how much they want you to get well and get back on your feet. That’s what friends are for.
#6: Your friend’s thoughts, prayers and good wishes stay with you in times of sickness.
#7: It is heartbreaking to hear ill-health. The moments become so dreary as everyone misses the vibrant and energetic you.
Remote teams are definitely the future of our workplaces but if you work with remote employees and co-located employees at the same time, coordination and teamwork can get tricky.
In this post, we’ll show you 5 golden rules to live by if you work in an office but have remote team members.
Let’s take a look!
Rule #1: Remote Teams Are Still Teams
When you work in an office, socializing comes easy.
You catch up with your team members off the record all the time. From the water cooler chit-chat to grabbing drinks after work.
But when you have remote team members, it can feel like you never get to see them because… Well, you don’t really see them around the office. It takes effort to socialize.
All of this can cause the affinity distance: a divide between the people who work in the office and the people who work remotely.
And when teams aren’t working as they should be, the performance suffers. You can find your projects stunted by team members who refuse to cooperate because they don’t trust each other.
Feeling like the remote workers have it easy is just one of the reasons behind communications breakdowns that cause one third of projects to fail.
How to Bring Remote Teams Closer Together
In order to bring their remote and office team members closer together, companies like Toggl frequently organize company get-togethers and meet-ups.
Other companies like Zapier and Buffer which have gone 100% remote have their virtual versions of water coolers. They organize meetings specifically for their team members to socialize and talk about what’s going on in their lives.
This makes it much easier for co-located and remote teammates to develop trust in one another.
And if your team members trust one another (regardless of their distance), it’ll significantly boost the performance of your projects.
Rule #2: Use Tools for Co-Located and Remote Teamwork
Vabotu – Collaboration Tool
A good tool goes a long way.
This is especially true if you work in a company that mixes and matches co-located employees with remote ones.
Since you can’t knock on the remote teammate’s door and ask them to get you the information you need, you should have an appropriate tool to do it through.
This way, asynchronous communication which means the people you need to communicate with aren’t immediately present isn’t hard. You can simply leave a message for the remote teammate and they’ll get back to you ASAP.
How to Communicate in Remote Teams
Your remote and co-located teams need three features to collaborate effectively:
It’s best to have a fully-formed virtual workspace.
At Vabotu, our virtual workspaces allow both co-located and remote team members to seamlessly work together.
All of your teams will have access to:
To put it simply: with Vabotu, your team will be able to manage everything in one place.
Jenny can message Tim, attach a project file with comments, and then see the next tasks she needs to get done. Without switching tabs or having to remember where the right notes are.
Rule #3: Transparency Is Key
If you have remote teams, things can get confusing really fast – especially if you’re managing multiple projects at once.
Your remote team members could feel like they’re not getting enough information just because they’re away from the office.
After all, it’s much simpler to just drop by and tell an employee what they need to know, rather than writing a long email.
All of this can lead to lack of transparency and insight which impairs the productivity of your teams.
How to Encourage Transparency
Using a project management app is a great solution for making sure all of your teams are on the same page.
However, you should look for a visual task and project management tool. This way, team members aren’t inundated with disorganized data.
Instead, they can clearly see:
With Vabotu, you get a central hub of operations for both project management and project collaboration. We are the first to combine messaging, collaboration and design feedback in the same simple to use platform.
The project management tool uses all the principles of visual management.
You can create boards with tasks and subtasks, assign them to relevant team members, all of whom can leave comments and mention teammates with a simple @ function.
There’s no reason to write emails or open separate apps.
If teams want to discuss something, they’re only one click away from a virtual workspace with integrated messaging.
Rule #4: Knowledge Management Makes or Breaks Teamwork
Vabotu – knowledge and conversation flow
According to Xenit, employees spend 19.8% of business time searching for information they need to effectively do their jobs.
Now add a combination of co-located and remote workers and you can actually see that number rise due to asynchronous communication and scattered resources.
And if you’re not actively managing knowledge at your company, you could be suffering losses as much as $25 million every year.
How to Manage Knowledge
Think about a typical knowledge sharing situation at a company: Jenny’s got the files on the client, Mary has feedback notes written down in an app on her phone, and the team lead is sending emails back and forth trying to find last week’s updates. Finally, the devs who should be creating the application don’t have all the resources from design they need.
It’s a mess.
Choosing a tool that has a centralized hub of operations, along with file storage, is a much better option.
If you’re using Vabotu’s virtual workspace, you can automatically upload files to the media hub.
All of your team members can see it, and they won’t just be able to download it. They’ll be able to leave their feedback. Other team members will be automatically notified of it, and they can keep the conversation going.
Forget about misunderstandings. You can actually apply notes to the relevant documents.
And if you’re still trying to make marketing and development work together, Vabotu’s virtual workspaces allow everyone to make their comments in real time and agree on what they want to do next.
There’s no reason for project extensions when everyone has all the resources they need to do their best work.
Rule #5: Create a Remote Culture that Makes Everyone Feel Connected
When you have the right people, you want to bring them as close as possible. And just because you’re working with both co-located and remote teams doesn’t mean your company culture has to suffer.
Or, better yet: remote work is no excuse not to create a company culture that reinforces your values and encourages teamwork.
Some of the most successful companies thrive on remote and co-located work exactly because they’ve worked hard to bring their values into every working hour.
How to Create a Great Company Culture
The first step on your way to creating a company culture that fulfills your goals and your people is discussing it with your teammates.
What do they want to be prioritized? Is it flexibility, is it simplified communication, or is it more time for getting together and hanging out in the physical world?
Then, you should create an implementation strategy.
Make a schedule of events, plan out meetings, and create guidelines for collaboration that will make sure both your remote and your co-located team members know exactly how to behave and share information.
And when it comes to acting out on your company culture, there’s nothing like getting the right tool to support the right people.
Try Vabotu and experience collaboration like no other.
Mark Rolston Please accept both my deepest condolences and my speedy recovery Sally Toivonen Get well soon; with love from Sally! · 12w.
I was sitting in front of my computer, checking out how these sites claim to have the top 1%-3% of global talent in their ranks, and I couldn’t feel more garbage and unqualified. I don’t consider myself to be 1%, hell absolutely not. I thought I should work 10 more years to be at least 15%. But then, one day I was approached by a TopTal community manager who told me “just take a stab at it, you don’t have to study the whole MDN spec to be qualified, none of us do that, just try it”. And then, accepting I won’t ever be fully qualified for any job, I decided to apply anyways, but I had to follow a plan.
So I had made up my mind. I was going to apply to TopTal. Knowing I wasn’t good enough when it comes to algorithms, I decided to study for 3 months, while doing some minor freelance work. For 3 freaking months, every freaking day, I woke up early in the morning (I’m a night owl though) and studied algorithms for 4 hours. I ordered Cracking the coding interview from Amazon and used it as my study book and I totally recommend it. It’s surely more than you need to get accepted into top remote work marketplaces, so that’s actually a good thing. I also completed 42 coding challenges in HackerRank in the span of these 3 months and more than 15 challenges from Interview Cake. If you’re dead serious about something, you should be working your ass off for it. The TopTal interview can be quite tough in algorithm theory, so be well prepared and you’ll be ready to go.
I knew this was going to be a whole ton of knowledge to process, so I started a personal challenge to learn 1 new thing every day for 100 days.
I didn’t skip a single day. No one actually cared, no one follows me on Twitter, but the amount of profit I got from this stupid exercise was absolutely terrific.
The time to start my TopTal application finally came. I was nervous so I decided I should practice my interview skills on some other similar platform. That’s when I came across CrossOver. After reading all the bad reviews about this company all over the internet (all them actually envy-based, misleading, bullshit, fake reviews), I decided it wasn’t a big deal if I didn’t make it through, but I’d use this to sharpen my skills. As you’ll see later on this post, applying to CrossOver was the best decision I’ve ever taken in my life so far.
The first step was a multiple-choice test to measure some problem skills. This test is not difficult, you can get along with it if you put a bit of concentration. The second step is a real-life scenario project. It’s impressive that the project depicts what you will actually be doing later on in your job. I had 3 days to complete and I have to say I put somewhere between 20 to 30 hours into this. It’s very demanding, you have to excel at app architecture, ensure good UT coverage, have more-than-acceptable UI design skills, etc. Thankfully I had plenty of time to go through all these. The third step was a technical interview which wasn’t hard to pass given I went through quite an intense preparation (studying algorithms, learning a new thing every day, doing open source, being on the loop, etc).
Two days after, I was hitting dem weights at the gym and got a call from a woman who told me Welcome to CrossOver. I got the offer to enter the marketplace as a Senior Frontend Architect which I was quick to accept. I’ve heard some people have had a rough time getting jobs while in the marketplace. Thankfully this wasn’t my case. I got two interview requests a day after I was accepted in the marketplace, and a job offer that same day. My recommendation is to have an outstanding description of what you do in your profile so that you can quickly catch employers’ attention.
At the time I was applying to CrossOver, I decided I would start my application to TopTal as well. I felt confident enough to do so. The first step was an interview to measure your ability to fluently communicate in English. If you’ve been watching tutorials in English, reading blog posts in English, writing your code in English, and practicing your speaking skills in the shower, then this interview will be a piece of cake. The second step is hell on earth. This is the one I studied so hard for. 3 months of preparation to take this 90 minutes, 3 questions, algorithm test on Codility. No pressure, huh? I started the test and realized the first problem was very easy. I felt confident, “this is mine, I got this”, I thought. Then I moved onto the second problem. Only thing I can say is the difficulty of this problem was at a legendary level. It was absolutely scary. I jumped into the third problem hoping it might get a bit easier. Fool I was. The third problem was the hardest problem I’ve ever been asked in my entire 25 years of life. I wish I could spit out some details, just for the fun of it, but we’re all under NDA. Short story long, I went back to the second problem, I managed to do something about it, and I got away with a shitty, less-than-decent score. Anyways, this score was good enough to get through. Second step, checked.
Apply to TopTal with my referral code and WE BOTH get a 500USD reward once you land your first job: https://www.toptal.com/#join-only-great-devs
I didn’t know about this company so I didn’t actually apply to work with them. I got a recruiting email suggesting I should take a stab at their process and I decided to accept it given I felt I was well prepared enough. I won’t go through all the details of the interview process because it’s pretty similar to the ones above. I’m honestly not sure whether I’m in or not, but I get several emails a month with job offers from them to do remote work for clients in the US or asking me to move to Argentina.
I currently work at the gig I got from CrossOver. Sadly, I haven’t found any time to take at least an hourly job from TopTal, but I hope I get to find some spare hours in the future to do so. I haven’t been able to take any of the offers from BairesDev as well. But, bottom line is, I can’t be more happy about my life right now. I get to do what I love for a living (software development), within a truly world-class team and a pretty inspiring manager, I don’t have to commute anywhere and I work from home. I manage my time, I can complete my 40 hours of work anytime between Monday and Sunday, and get paid every freaking week. I know you might be thinking “yeah, cool, lovely, but show me the money”. I won’t go into details about my current pay rate, but the salary I’m getting right now brutally exceeds my expectations and surpasses by 4 times the highest wage I was offered as a senior engineer in a pretty well renowned local company. Again, this is not to brag about a damn here, but just to open your eyes to the number of great opportunities lying around out there.
Generally, If you have a remote control problem, you should check the battery at first. If that does not work, please follow another method.