Welcoming a new baby into the world is a common event in the lives of most people. Finding the perfect words to express well wishes can be simple when using.
Having a new addition in the family is always a happy occasion to be celebrated. Families would be looking forward to yet more joy, personal and family growth and so many more! When a family welcomes a new baby girl into their wishes, you know that they are already imagining their little girl growing up, wearing pretty dresses and playing with dolls and teacups. Mothers would look forward to dressing their young girl up with a new wardrobe collection, while fathers will activate their protectiveness over their precious girl. Is someone close to you welcoming a new baby girl into their lives? Here are some baby girl messages and quotes that you can wish them with!
There’s a reason why people say that short is sweet at times. Let your wishes be as sweet as the new girl they are welcoming into their lives with short & simple yet meaningful messages today with the following messages. Remember that you can always personalize these new baby girl messages with some personal touch so that they are even more special!
Hey baby girl, your arrival to this world has made the wait worth it! May this life treat you like the little princess you already are! Love you!
Dear parents, you have welcomed a baby girl, and things are about to get a whole lot more interesting! May you live the happiest lives with your new baby doll!
As parents, you must be beyond proud of welcoming your baby girl! Knowing you too, I cannot wait to see the person this little angel grows into.
Be happy with your baby girl, as these miracles happen often, but happen good! Have a blast being the best parents ever and may your little girl be happy forever!
Meeting your baby girl must be such a precious and intimate moment! I wish you nothing but love, joy and wonderful memories with your new addition!
A baby girl promises to forever lover her father, and respect her mother! I cannot wait to meet this little doll! All the best!
new baby girl wishes
The best moments in life comes slowly, and almost sneak up on you! Enjoy every minute with your new baby girl and may the angels always guard your way!
There is something to be said about welcoming a baby girl into the world! Here is to laughter, happiness,and unconditional love!
Enjoy every single moment spent with your new baby girl, and may she make your lives richer, your hearts full and your happiness everlasting!
Welcome, little baby girl! This world is ready to show you all its love and adventures! May your journey through life be happy, memorable and forever hopeful!
Baby girls are God’s way of letting us know the universe, indeed, makes sense. I wish you nothing but excitement, cheer and great love with your new addition!
May life open the doors to happiness and patience for your new baby girl, and may she always find her way and live the best life possible!
We have welcomed yet another baby girl! She will be as kind as her mother and as loving as her father! I cannot wait to see this little belle grow up! Congratulations!
Congratulations on your baby girl! I believe your hearts are filled with love, and your minds are forever hopeful! I wish you all the best this world can offer!
Speaking of your new baby girl means speaking of love and miracles at the same time! I hope you have the best time ever being parents to your precious girl!
Life’s happiness consists of the little things coming with big force! May your new baby girl learn all marvels this world has to offer! Congratulations on the arrival!
Time moves quickly, and with a baby girl in your home, you will never see a dull day again! Make the most of your time with this beautiful baby girl! You did good!
No one would have told you that loving your baby girl will exceed your every expectation! Congratulations to the proud parents – let your home echo with happiness!
Be forever grateful for the arrival of your adorable baby girl and never take a day with her for granted! You will be the best parents this baby could’ve asked for! Bravo!
A baby girl will forever hold her father’s heart, and will eternally be supported by her mother! Love this baby girl with all the power you have, she deserves it!
Do not rush your days and make sure you are with your new baby girl as much as possible! They grow up so fast, so create memorable moments to last a lifetime! Congratulations!
A baby girl has made the world richer today! Richer in love, hopefulness, blessings and more. May your little lady keep you smiling forever! Congratulations!
I heard it through the grapevine, you just had a new baby girl! I wish nothing but happiness and bliss to your family! Can’t wait to meet the little princess!
You are free, happy, strong, kind and patient as people. Make sure you are all that and more as parents! Congratulations on your new baby girl!
Find life’s purpose in enjoying the little and big things in your life, such as the birth of your baby girl! You were meant to be her parents, and I am so proud of you!
A baby girl spreads love, and teacher parents of acceptance, thrill and a unique adventure! Surrender yourself to this love and enjoy every second spent with your baby girl!
She’s here! I wish your baby girl introduces joyfulness, serenity,and harmony to your already happy home! I couldn’t be more excited for you! Congratulations on the news!
wishes for new born baby girl
It is only through the eyes of their baby girl, that parents are able to understand the power of love! Be patient, be sweet and love your girl more than anything! Congratulations!
Start this magical journey together with your new baby girl, and cherish every second of the way! Congratulations on your latest addition, I wish you all the best!
I’m guessing you are the happiest parents alive right now! Nothing but best wishes for your new baby girl and for your whole family! Lots of love!
Why not write messages or quotes of your choice on a card attached to a gift basket for the recovering mother and the new baby girl? Bringing some diapers, pacifiers, milk bottles or even a small, warm blanket would surely be an appreciated gesture by the new parents. Celebrate the birth of yet another bright and loving baby girl just right by wishing them well early on!
On this page, we have prepared a colossal list of lovely congratulatory messages that you can use in celebrating the joyful occasion of the birth.
Congratulations for Baby Boy: Wishes for newborns shouldn’t always be cute, cuddly and drool worthy. Inspirational quotes and motivational sayings about being a mom and dad can go become lovely keepsakes for years to come. Instead of buying cheesy and stock greeting cards from the supermarket shelves, write a personalized message to celebrate this magical moment in a couple’s lives. From the responsibilities of being a parent to the joys that come with being a mother and a father – let your words reverberate the awesomeness they’re experiencing. Tag the new mommy and daddy on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest to elongate the excitement of this new beginning.
1) Becoming a parent is the moment when all of life’s battles suddenly seem worth fighting for. Congratulations.
2) No tape can ever measure, the extent to which a child can become a parent’s treasure. Congratulations.
3) Nursing your newborn will make you realize the real meaning of life. Congratulations for becoming a mother.
4) The birth of your newborn will usher you into a new phase of your life. Now you are no longer just man and wife. Maturity and wisdom will envelop your behavior and personalities forever. Now you have become a loving mother and a responsible father. Congratulations.
5) Life will keep changing but there is one thing that will remain constant till the day you die – your love for your child. Congratulations for finding something so magical.
6) So precious, so small, so sweet. Two tiny hands, two tiny feet. Cute smiles and endless giggles, sweet nothings and adorable wriggles. All this and a lot more, is what will make your life soar. Congratulations.
7) A baby boy makes a mother out of his mom and a father out of his dad.
8) You all are Mother Nature’s perfect brew, tell your new baby on my behalf that there cannot be a family cuter than you. Congratulations.
9) I congratulate you for going past morning sickness and pregnancy food cravings. Wishing you good luck for nappy changes and midnight feedings.
10) No matter how many years grow by and what they grow up to become, no one else will be able to understand her children better than their mother. Congratulations for becoming one.
11) Life will be full of ups and downs. It will be one tough ride. But your love for your child will be the anchor that will see you through it all. Congratulations for becoming parents.
12) May your baby’s cute smile and laughs, be a spike of happiness in your life’s graph. Congratulations.
13) Your life will now be full of cheers, because from two you will now become the three musketeers. Congratulations for becoming parents to a baby boy.
14) The newest member of your family is cuter than all of you combined. Congratulations.
15) If life could be measured in cute drools and adorable giggles, yours is just perfect right now. Congratulations.
16) A father so handsome, a mom so pretty – no wonder your newborn is such a sweetie. Congratulations.
17) Now that you have become parents you will realize that life is not a race. It is a beautiful journey which is to be cherished phase by phase. Have fun cuddling your little one in your arms day and night. Your lives are set to become, amazingly serene and blissfully bright. Congratulations.
18) May your baby’s future be brighter than the sun’s radiant beam, may your little child fulfill all your dreams. Congratulations for your newborn.
19) Congratulations to the new parents for entering into the world of constant squeals, nappy changes and late night meals.
20) The experience of being a parent is priceless, even if your nights become sleepless and your rooms a complete mess. Congratulations for having a baby.
21) Life comes a full circle when you see for yourself, a new life that you made. Congratulations.
22) Congratulations for finally succumbing to the doom of diaper changes and wiping off drools from every nook and corner in your house.
23) Do you remember the feeling you got when you fell in love for the first time? Multiply it by a hundred – that is how magical the joy of motherhood really is. Congratulations for becoming one.
24) Today you have become Mommy and Daddy. Soon, your son will grow up and have a family of his own. As funny as it sounds, you have already taken your first step towards becoming Grandma and Grandpa. Congratulations.
25) Changing dirty nappies isn’t easy, looking after your newborn will continuously keep you busy. The drools will make everything sticky, late nights cries and feedings will make your mornings dizzy. The baby’s never-ending needs will drive you crazy – but at the end of it all, you will feel extremely happy. Congratulations, mommy and daddy.
26) Tickle your newborn to see the cutest of wriggles. Make faces at your newborn to see the most adorable of all giggles. Such a delightful sight it will be when your baby learns to walk and jiggle. Congratulations to the new parents of a baby worthy of drools and snuggles.
27) Congratulations for becoming mommy and daddy to a baby boy, I am sure he will be quite a handful and a bundle of joy.
28) Your pair has always been perfect but with the birth of your newborn, your family has now become picture perfect. Congratulations.
29) May your baby boy be the angel that you were always looking for. May he make your life happy, prosperous and pure. Congratulations.
30) Congratulations to the new mom and dad – you are the epitome of how responsible young parents should be.
31) Do you know the difference between need and necessity? Loving and pampering your newborn will become your need, but changing dirty nappies will be an annoying necessity. Congratulations.
32) How did it feel when your newborn’s hand clasped your finger for the first time? How did it feel when you cuddled your newborn in your arms for the first time? How did it feel to see a part of you take life, for the first time? Congratulations for becoming parents – there will be many more such magical ‘first times’ in your life from now on.
33) The kind of space your baby boy will take up in your heart, will make you wonder how you never knew it was there in the first place. Congratulations.
34) A part of your heart that was in your tummy, will now slowly begin to learn to call you mommy. Congratulations.
35) By becoming parents you have officially entered life’s vicious loop – which is all about tantrums, cries, late night feeds and changing nappies after your baby takes a poop. Congratulations.
36) Today is not just the end of your pregnancy. It is the beginning of your legacy. Congratulations.
37) May the best things in life happen to your sweet little bunny, may he get lots of attention and care from you and your honey. Congratulations to you both.
38) Enjoy the time when your newborn plucks your heart’s strings. It is a feeling that is a part and parcel of the joy that a baby boy brings. Congratulations.
39) With protective and caring parents like you, a nurturing relationship between you and your baby will ensue. Congratulations to the new parents.
40) If the cuteness of your baby boy had to be summed up in just a few words, they would be – Out of This World. Congratulations.
If you know someone who just had a baby, chances are they’re living in a cocoon of (sleep-deprived) bliss. As for you? You’re working on giving them a card with a heartfelt message that shows just how excited you are for them in this moment. But where to begin with your new baby wishes?
Naturally, it depends partly on how close you are to the parent in question: Is he or she a sibling, a close friend, a distant relative or a work colleague? Do you have a more formal relationship with this person, or is this someone you always laugh with? There’s no wrong thing to write, but your relationship will most likely dictate just how emotional (or cheeky) you want to get with your wishes for baby. But no matter what, you want to keep it sweet—it’s such a happy time! “Congratulations on your new baby” is a strong start, and we’ll help you take it from there.
New baby sentiments in this article:
It’s a girl! If you’re looking for new baby wishes to send to the parents of a baby girl, you can never go wrong with a heartfelt note—but why not try something playful, punchy and empowering?
Examples of wishes for baby girl:
• Who runs the world? Your little girl! (Soon enough, my friend, soon enough!) Thanks for bringing another boss lady into the world. XO
• Missing your sleep? Just wait ’til the sleepovers start. (I know you can’t wait!) Congrats, you two!
• It takes a Wonder Woman to create one. Congratulations on your new little bundle of girl power!
• Two against one! (Sorry, [dad’s name].) Congratulations on your little girl—we can’t wait to meet her!
• [Baby’s name] is going to inherit the best closet. Congratulations on your baby girl, mama!
• Are there three words better than “daddy’s little girl?” Didn’t think so. Congrats on yours.
This one’s for the boys! Looking for a message that’s straightforward and sincere? We’ve got you. Rather go a bit goofy? We’ve got ones for that too! You really can’t go wrong either way, especially if you customize it with a little of your own flair.
Examples of wishes for baby boy:
• Boy, oh, boy! We can’t wait to meet your little dude. Congratulations!
• Because the world needed another heartbreaker. ;-) Congratulations on your little boy!
• Your little boy has the coolest parents in town, hands down. Congratulations to you both!
• Life’s full of surprises with a little boy—just remember to duck. Congrats!
• If he’s half as handsome as his dad and a quarter as kind as his mom, you two will have a real winner on your hands. Congratulations on your baby boy!
• Boys: Because we all want a little more mud in the house. (Call me; I’ll come with soap.) Love you—congratulations!
Of course, just because you now know the baby’s gender doesn’t mean you have to focus on it in your new baby wishes. When sending wishes for a new mom and baby, or new baby born wishes to a father, some sentiments never go out of style, like a hope for health and happiness—and a need to meet the new baby, ASAP!
Examples of gender-neutral wishes for baby:
• Wishing you and your little boy/girl health, love and happiness. Congratulations!
• Welcome to the world, baby boy/girl! We’re so happy to have you here.
• I couldn’t be more stoked for you both! Congratulations on what will surely be the greatest baby of all time.
• But have you secured his/her social handles yet? ([Baby’s name] needs an Instagram account, stat!) Congratulations on the cuteness—I can’t wait to see all the pics!
• He/she couldn’t be any luckier than to have you two as parents. Congratulations!
• Tired yet? Text me! I’m more than happy to be on babysitting duty. Love you!
• Sleeping like a baby? Not anymore! (Totally worth it, right?) Congratulations on your baby boy/girl!
• We’ll miss you at Sunday brunch! (Kidding!) We can’t wait to meet [baby’s name]. Love you.
• There’s no place like home—especially yours. [Baby’s name] is the luckiest.
Guess what? Parents aren’t the only ones thrilled with their new arrival. Grandparents will be just as excited about the expansion to their family, because let’s face it: They’ve probably been waiting for this day for more than a minute and are ready to start spoiling that grandchild.
Examples of grandparents wishes for baby:
• We’re so thrilled to hear about the birth of your grandchild! Congratulations to you and your entire family.
• We know—he/she looks just like you, right? (Wink!) Can’t wait to meet little [baby’s name]!
• The best thing about grandchildren? You can recycle those stories you’ve been telling for years, and they’ll sound brand new! Congrats, [names here]!
• It’s like parenthood, round two, right? (At least you can give this one back.) Love you—congrats!
• That little boy/girl just won the grandparent lottery. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family!
• Finally, a reason to start posting on Facebook! Congratulations on your new grandchild—we can’t wait to see the pics!
Not really a wordsmith? Don’t fret. Thankfully, those who came before you have said some pretty on-the-nose—and just plain poetic—things about the newborn and parenting process. Here are a few of our favorites than you can include in a card.
Examples of new baby quotes:
• “Making the decision to have a child—it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.” —Elizabeth Stone
• “Every child begins the world again.” —Henry David Thoreau
• “A new baby is like the beginning of all things—wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities." —Eda J. Le Shan
• “It sometimes happens, even in the best of families, that a baby is born. This is not necessarily cause for alarm. The important thing is to keep your wits about you and borrow some money.” —Elinor Goulding Smith
• “If your baby is beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time, you’re the grandma.” —Theresa Bloomingdale
• “The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.” —Johnny Depp
• “Having kids—the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings—is the biggest job anyone can embark on.” —Maria Shriver
• For the couple who adopted: “[He’s] definitely all mine. Little souls find their way to you whether they’re from your womb or someone else’s.” —Sheryl Crow
Every beautiful letter must come to an end, which is why we’ve included not only our favorite opening lines, but also the best closers. From the classic (“Love,”) to the slightly tongue-in-cheek (“You’ve got this!”), check out these sweet closing lines. (And hold onto them for other special occasions, like baby showers!)
Examples closings for baby wishes:
Beautiful new born baby girl wishes and messages to express your love for both parents and newly born girl. You'll sure love these.
A new baby being born is one of the most exciting and memorable events in anyone’s life. It is a truly momentous occasion filled with joy and happiness.
For new Mums and Dads, when they get home from the hospital with their new bundle of joy, messages of congratulations and best new baby wishes from loved ones are a wonderful gift.
These greetings will be cherished and can be looked back on over the years to come. Don’t worry if you can’t think of the perfect words to congratulate such an occasion, that is where we come in!
We have collated this list of the perfect new baby wishes and messages to place in any baby card; whether for a boy, a girl or twins; we have the most fitting, personal and heartfelt congratulations messages that will be treasured for a lifetime.
Welcoming your new baby with wishes of health, happiness and plenty of sleep. Wishing you many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.