Celebrate by sending a sweet wedding anniversary wish for wife to your other half. It may sound simple, but the power of the wish written is.
The decision to get married may be the most significant step you take in your life. It may take a while for you to get adjusted to married life. Marriage is a lifetime commitment. Once you decide to take the plunge, there is no looking back.
Weddings are sacrosanct. You promise to cherish your spouse as long as you live. You take a vow to support each other in good and bad times. And you promise to love and be faithful forever.
Wedding anniversaries are important milestones, as you count the years that rolled by in marital bliss. But marriage is not a bed of roses. Every couple faces challenges that threaten to tear them apart. When the foundation of marriage is weak, the relationship can crumble to dust. However, some couples rise above these challenges and emerge stronger than ever.
Wedding anniversaries celebrate the triumphant years and remind the couple of their blessings. If your friend or relative is celebrating his wedding anniversary, congratulate the husband and wife for their togetherness. Bless them with heartfelt wedding anniversary wishes. Recall the beautiful memories of their wedding day to remind them of their deep love that keeps them going strong year after year.
Heartfelt, sweet, and romantic wedding anniversary wishes for wife, to share with her and make your marriage anniversary day unforgettable.
Guys: Anniversaries are right up there with birthdays. Don’t blow this. We’ve done some of the heavy lifting for you on pulling together some thoughtful words to the love of your life. Review, pick and choose, and then personalize these anniversary wishes for wife. You can be a star, or…I don’t even want to go there.
You might like these other anniversary-related pages:
General Anniversary Wishes
Quotes, Wishes and Messages
My love for you grows and grows with each passing year.
I’d get down on my knee all over again for you. I just can’t promise I could get back up! Happy Anniversary!
You are the one who makes me whole. Warmest Anniversary Love!
You give me hope when I need it the most.
We may not be newlyweds anymore but we’re doing a great job of fooling the rest of ‘em. Happy Anniversary!
You still take my breath away.
You’re still the one.
You’re the best thing that ever happened to me.
Being in my life and your love makes me a better person.
My Love, Inspiration, And Guide. My Life and My Destiny. You Make My Dreams Come True.
On Your 25th Anniversary. May every silver memory bring you happiness. Congratulations.
One rose for every year of our marriage.
You get sweeter every day!
The wife life agrees with me.
Sing, laugh, smile, dance, hope, love, wish, dream on your anniversary, do everything that makes you happy!
Still looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you.
Thanks for being so amazing in every way — and, I mean every way!
The best promise I ever made was to love you.
Happy anniversary with all my love.
Happiness wedding wishes to you from your loving husband.
Thanks for sharing your life with me.
There’s peace and happiness in togetherness. Congratulations on another year of being right where we belong — together in each other’s arms! Happy Anniversary.
You might like: Anniversary Ideas: Creative Ways to Celebrate.
Through the years – the good times and the bad — you’ve always been there for me. I love you!
To my one and only.
True Love = You and me.
To my first mate. I wouldn’t want to go sailing with anyone else.
You and me always.
To the greatest wife, the most caring mother, and my best friend.
To the greatest wife, a loving mother and my best friend!
To the one who makes all of my dreams come true.
Wikipedia on the meaning of Wife
My love continues to grow stronger for you.
With loving thoughts and passion still.
You’re just too good to me. I love you now more than ever. Happy Anniversary.
Year after wonderful year, I love you.
My beautiful wife, mother of my children, and lifelong partner. I love you.
Heaven sent an angel when you came into my life.
You are the apple of my eye.
This day God blessed my with a best friend, soul mate and the love of my life.
Can’t believe I was so lucky to marry you. You made my dreams come true.
You might like:
Anniversary Images, Memes and Photos
To Share is Divine...
Wedding Anniversaries are important. They mark a very special time in people’s lives together. Remembering and celebrating anniversaries is a great way to bond as a couple. It is also good to remember the anniversaries of your friends or relatives. Flowers or a gift can be a great way to honor an anniversary, but words of congratulations are almost always appreciated.
In order to give you ideas of what to say, we have compiled a list of sample wishes that you can use or that you can use as inspiration for your own original thoughts. We have included wishes for your spouse, your friends or relatives, and your parents.
#1: It seems like only yesterday that we walked down the aisle together. I was so nervous, and I couldn’t believe that someone as beautiful as you would want to marry me. I still find it hard to believe. I love you so much. Happy Anniversary, darling.
#2: To our parents on their anniversary from all of us. We are so happy that you two got together. Otherwise, we wouldn’t be here. Have a wonderful day today, and many more years to come.
#3: The two of you are an example of a wonderful, loving couple, and you are an inspiration to me. I only hope that I will find a love like yours. Happy Anniversary.
#4: The day I met you was the second best day of my life. The day I married you was the first. Happy Anniversary, darling. I love you so much.
#5: Happy Anniversary to a very special couple. The two of you do so much for everyone else. I hope you enjoy your special day, and that you have many years ahead of you.
#6: Who would’ve thought that such a wild and crazy guy would ever settle down, or that he would find such a lovely wife? Happy Anniversary.
#7: We have been through so much together. There have been times when we have been poor, when we have barely had time to see each other, and when the stress and strain on us almost tore us apart. Yet, through it all, you have stuck by my side, and you have been a great support and a friend. Happy Anniversary, my dearest love.
#8: To Mom and Dad on their anniversary, the way you love and care for each other and for my siblings and me has been an example and inspiration. Have a great day today.
#9: To my daughter and son-in-law on their anniversary, congratulations on your first year together. I want you to know how happy I am for you and how proud I am of you.
#10: To my husband on our 25th Anniversary, it is hard to believe that we have been together for so long. Where has all the time gone? I look forward to growing old with you.
#11: Every day, I think about how much I love you, and how happy I am that you married me. I look forward to spending the rest of our lives together. Happy Anniversary, my love.
#12: It is not very often that a fairytale romance turns out to be a perfect marriage as well. That is what I have found with you. I love you, and I am so happy in the life that we have built together. Happy Anniversary, dear.
#13: Happy 50th Anniversary. In this day and age, sometimes it is hard to believe that love can last. Yet, the two of you have shown that it is possible. We hope you have a great day today, and many more anniversaries to come.
#14: There is something about this date that I can’t seem to remember. What could it be? Oh yes, this is the date that I married you, and you made me the happiest man life. Happy Anniversary, my love.
#15: We had just gotten through our second year together. I have never been happier than I have been in these past two years. Happy Anniversary, sweetheart.
#16: To my husband on our anniversary, this is the day in which you made all my dreams come true. I think God for you every day. I love you so much. I look forward to many more years with you.
#17: To my beautiful wife and wonderful mother to our children, I don’t always express how grateful I am to you for all you do for me and our family. On this very special day, I wanted to let you know how much I love you and how much I appreciate you. Happy Anniversary, my dear.
#18: To my wonderful mother and father, I wanted to let you know that I was thinking if you on this very special day. Happy Anniversary.
#19: Your wedding was the very first wedding I ever attended. You both looked so in love, and you have shown me what a happy and healthy marriage could look like. Happy Anniversary, my favorite Aunt and Uncle.
#20: You are the best husband a woman could have. I have been so happy in all these years with you. Showering you with all my love on our anniversary.
#21: Happy 10th Anniversary to my dear friends. I wish you a very special day today. I hope you know how glad I am to see the two of you so happy together. I wish you many more years to come.
#22: To my husband, my soulmate, lover, companion, and friend, you mean so much to me, and even though we’ve only been together three years, I can’t imagine life without you. Happy Anniversary, darling.
#23: To my dear wife on our 30th Anniversary, when we first got together, I was young and foolish. Now I am old but still foolish. Yet, I think I did do one thing right in my life, and that was to marry you. You have brought me such joy and happiness, and I want to be with you forever. Happy Anniversary.
Also Read: Sweet Love Messages For Dear Husband
Also See: 30 Deep Love Messages For Wife – Romantic Words For Wife
You promise to cherish your spouse as long as you live. You take a vow to support Bless them with heartfelt wedding anniversary wishes. Recall the beautiful.
Anniversary Wishes for Wife: For one day, forget all your life’s problems and behave like two teenagers, madly craving for each others’ hugs. Trade flirty texts and cute quotes. Pin mushy stuff on Pinterest. Post funny banter and sweet nothings on each others’ Facebook. Exchange I Love You notes and greeting cards that ooze romance. Marriages may be made in heaven but husbands and wives live on earth. Unfortunately, the reality of life isn’t as rozy as movies make them out to be. Responsibilities of family, work, children and paying the bills often take away the sweetness from everyday life. Wedding anniversaries are a chance to rekindle your wedding’s romantic bond. Drop the kids off at grandma’s and take your wife out on a date to celebrate. Spoil her with a nice gift and make her feel like a beautiful princess. Seal it all off with a kiss, while you look in her eyes and wish her a Happy Anniversary. It will remind her that despite all the ups and downs, she is married to the guy who will do all it takes to keep her happy.
1) Like a lock without its key, life would be useless if you weren’t with me. Happy anniversary.
2) #happiness, #love and #romance are the only things trending permanently in our married lives. Happy anniversary.
3) Our house would never have become a home without you. Our kids would never have understood the meaning of family without you. I would have never experienced love without you. Happy anniversary.
4) It doesn’t matter whether we always agree or disagree. What matters is that I love you and you love me. Happy anniversary.
5) A Beautiful rose for a Beautiful woman who is my Beautiful wife and has given me a Beautiful life. Happy anniversary.
6) All these years, I hope I have been the kind of guy that an amazing woman like you truly deserves. Happy anniversary sweetheart.
7) I don’t know where I would be, if you hadn’t supported me. A dead end is where my life would come to, if it weren’t for you. Today, as we celebrate our anniversary, I just want to say thanks for everything baby.
8) Time has stopped ever since the day we got married. I’m stuck in a warp of sunny hues, smiles and everlasting love. Happy anniversary.
9) Rewinding and going back to the happy memories of our married lives, inspires me to fast forward and dream about the amazing future that lies ahead. Happy anniversary.
10) When I proposed to you, I gave you a ring. When you said Yes, you gave my life wings. Happy anniversary.
11) All my dreams, are about making yours come true. Happy anniversary.
12) Life can’t get any better – I tend to overuse this phrase because my life keeps getting better with every passing day and the reason for that is YOU. Happy anniversary.
13) Even though we have been married just for a few years, you can read my mind as if you have known me for a lifetime. Happy anniversary, I love you.
14) Let me hold you tight, with all my might. Let’s celebrate the day that we wed, and think of the good times that lie ahead. Happy anniversary.
15) It doesn’t matter whether it is our first, fifth, tenth or fifteenth marriage anniversary. What matters is that I will always love you and you will always love me. Happy anniversary darling.
16) You have helped me find the right answers to all the difficult questions life has thrown at me. Happy anniversary.
17) This day is a reminder of the best decision of my life – to propose to, and get married to the world’s most beautiful woman. Happy anniversary.
18) Our anniversary is a celebration of the mistakes we made in the past, memories we are making today and all the happiness that is in store for us in the future. Happy anniversary.
19) The profound and symbolic meaning of our anniversary, is that you and I were meant to be. xoxo
20) Happy anniversary… to the reason for my happiness, the reason for my success, the reason for all my smiles, the reason our marriage has lasted many a mile. I love you.
21) Our anniversary is not just a date… it signifies how beautifully intertwined, are our fates. xoxo
22) Although this anniversary is a small step in our life’s journey, it is a beautiful moment which is a part of our love’s destiny. Happy anniversary.
23) If a genie came to me and granted me a few wishes, it would be a complete waste. Because with you by my side, I already have everything I could ever ask for. Happy anniversary.
24) We’ve come a long way since we met each other for the first time. Happy moments, sad times, nasty fights and crazy misunderstandings – we’ve been through it all. I have no regrets and even if I had the chance of doing it all again, I’d do it the exact same way and with no one else but you. Happy anniversary.
25) It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to discover that a beautiful wife with a beautiful heart equals a beautiful life. Happy anniversary.
26) You are the answer to my life’s questions, you are the destination of my life’s journey. You are the solution to my life’s problems, you are the crux of my life’s destiny. Happy anniversary.
27) All these years of marriage have been like a beautiful long dream. without an annoying alarm clock to wake me up. Happy anniversary.
28) For me the glass is always half full and for you, it is always half empty. But this exactly what makes us perfectly complementary. Happy anniversary.
29) In times of happiness or trouble, whether I find gold or rubble, I know that you will always stand by me… and never burst our happy bubble. Happy anniversary.
30) You are the kind of wife who puts self-help books about marriage and compatibility to shame. Happy anniversary.
31) I think I am blind to all of life’s problems because you have opened my eyes to all of life’s beauty. Happy anniversary.
32) Every day when we fight and argue, I may have a thousand reasons to be angry at you… but I want you to remember that I have a million reasons to love you too. Happy anniversary.
33) You are the Good in my Good Morning, Happy in my Happy Birthday and Love in my I Love You. Happy anniversary to the woman who is the essence of my life.
34) The gift that I got for you on our anniversary, is insignificant in front of how you have given me a meaningful life and a loving family. I love you.
35) I want our anniversary celebration to be grand because you make our lives grand every single day. Happy anniversary.
36) Our marriage is like a haiku poem – seemingly simple but profound upon reflection. Happy anniversary.
37) Some husbands dedicate songs, some dedicate a Facebook page and some dedicate gifts to their wives on a wedding anniversary. I have kept it simple and dedicated my whole life to you, sweetheart. Happy anniversary.
38) Nothing can stop our anniversary from being happy, as long as I am your hubby and you are my wifey. I love you.
39) In the daily humdrum of life, sometimes I take you for granted. Today is the perfect moment to say Thank You for all the sacrifices you’ve made to keep the boat of our lives afloat. Happy anniversary.
40) I don’t know how others celebrate their wedding anniversaries but I’m going to celebrate ours by doing what I like doing the most – pampering my princess. Happy anniversary.
Anniversary Message For Wife. As you know Anniversary Wishes For Wife is a special time of year for a wife and husband. Wedding anniversaries are very.