Your mother will be touched to receive a card with one of the following sincere birthday quotes from daughter. Do you agree that a daughter is a.
The only time she smiled when you cried was the moment she brought you into this world. She embraced you in her arms and then, you became her world. A mother is an epitome of sacrifice and love. She does everything in her capacity to keep her children happy and make them feel extraordinary on special days.
You can make her feel special too, with best wishes for her special day: her birthday. With this MomJunction’s list of marvelous birthday messages, you can make her feel like the luckiest mom on the planet.
She stands by you through thick and thin, she cries when you get hurt, she laughs when you crack a joke, she feels proud when you win, and she encourages you to do better when you fail. She is irreplaceable. Let her know that with these heartfelt birthday wishes:
2. “No one can love me more, no one can understand me better than you do. No one can inspire me more, no one can hug me as warmly as you do. Happy birthday, mom!”
3. “You’ve always been the wind that helped the boat of my life sail through high tides, choppy waters, and endless storms. Happy birthday, ma.”
4. “I believe in angels, superheroes, miracles, blessings, good luck, and destiny. Because I find all these in you, mom. You are my everything. Happy birthday, mom!”
5. “Destiny may have made you my mom, but I chose you as my best friend. Happy birthday, my friendly mom!”
7. “Mom, sometimes I may not like you. But I never let my moods make you feel that I don’t love you. Happy birthday my dearest mom!”
8. “When I wasn’t true to my self, you told me to listen to my heart while others were egging me on to do stuff that I never wanted to. Thanks, mom, for that and everything! Happy birthday!”
9. “Dear mom, I don’t know what I’d do without you. But I do know that there is nothing I can’t do when I’m with you. Happy birthday!”
10. “My dearest mom, thank you for being so patient with me for so many years. Thank you for your unconditional love and the ability to find happiness in small things! I hope that when I am your age, I will have these traits too. Happy Birthday, mom!”
12. “The safest and the most peaceful place in the world lies is my mom’s hugs to me. Happy birthday, mommy!”
13. “Happy birthday to my beautiful mom – the woman who sacrificed many precious moments in her life, so that I could have them in mine.”
[ Read: Thank You Quotes For Parents]
14. “I wish that your eyes always be free of tears, on your birthday and always. Love you ma!”
15. “The definition of motherhood would be meaningless if it didn’t have you as an example. Happy birthday, mom!”
17. “Mom, thank you for your unconditional love, boundless patience, amazing warmth and endless support. You are my angel, happy birthday!”
18. “Birthdays are like candies. Instead of counting and choosing the best ones, enjoy each one of them. Happy bday to the sweetest mother!”
19. “Happy birthday to my superhero! When I got older, I realized how precious our moments together are. Only your heartwarming hugs warm my heart. You are an amazing friend, guide, and confidant, all rolled into the bestest mom.”
20. “You may look fragile and feminine, but you are the strongest person I’ve known in my life! The only wish I have is to see your eyes sparkle with joy. Happy birthday dear mom!”
22. Happy birthday to the most awesome mom! Each time I do something right, I remember that it was you I learned them from. I owe you so much!
23. “Happy birthday to the prettiest, smartest and kindest mother on the Earth! You are so lucky because you have an awesome daughter you’ve passed on these traits to.”
24. “Thank you for supporting when I needed it and giving me hope when I was hopeless. Your faith in me helped me stand firmly on my feet. You are priceless to me. Happy birthday!”
25. “My dear mom, it doesn’t matter where I go, what I do and how far I am from you. A part of my heart is always where you are, a place that is paradise on Earth, a place that I call home. Happy birthday, mommy!”
27. “My greatest wish is to grow up and be just like you. Happy Birthday, Mother. I thank you for all of your strength and advice that made me the person I am today.”
28. “One more year older just means one more year wiser. Thank you for sharing your invaluable wisdom – from mending broken hearts to unclogging the drain – over the years.
29. “One day of the year I can always do my best to show you how you make me feel every day. Today is your day, and I hope you enjoy what I have in store. Happy Birthday, Mother!”
30. “No matter what I have said in the past, deep within my heart you’re the only one I always look up to, my dearest mom. Happy birthday!”
Back to top
[ Read: Best Quotes On Mother ]
‘Men are what their mothers make them.’
Your mom’s birthday is the perfect time to do something exceptional that she can cherish forever. With these incredibly special birthday wishes, let her know how much you mean to her, how blessed you are to be her son, and thank her for shaping you up into a good person.
32. . “You are rare like a diamond, beautiful like a goddess and pure like an angel. I can’t tell you how blessed I am to have a mother like you. Happy birthday to you, dear mom!”
33. “Happy birthday! May you always have plenty of happiness, health, love, and everything else your big heart desires.”
34. “Thank you for never, ever giving up on me, even when everybody else thought I was bad news. You had faith in me. You loved me. Now I’m a better and happier person. You’re my champion, Mom! Happy birthday!”
35. “Words are not enough to express the gratitude you deserve for all that you have done for us throughout the years. But we try: We love you, mom. Happy birthday!”
37. “Mother, I wish you a day that is as beautiful and special as you are. Very happy birthday to you Mother. I love you from the bottom of my heart.”
38. “Mother, there is a special place in the deepest trenches of my heart only for you. Happy birthday, mother. You’re the best!”
39. “I am the luckiest person in the world to have a mother like you. I truly appreciate everything you have ever done for me. Today being your special day, I want to wish you the best of everything. Have the happiest and sweetest of birthdays, Mom.”
40. “From the day you brought me into this world, you have always guided and protected me. I could never repay you for all that you have done for me. Not even all the wealth in this world can be enough for that. All I can say is that I appreciate and love you for everything. Have a wonderful birthday, Mom.”
42. “The world is a better place for me thanks to your presence in my life. Thank you so much, mom, for all your love and support. Happy birthday!”
43. “To a mother who has always loved and protected me: I want to remind you once again that you are the greatest mom on the Earth. Have a happy birthday. And may all your dreams come true.”
44. “If I were to write down all the wonderful things you have done for me, it would fill dozens of books. Thank you for showing me such extraordinary love. Happy birthday to the greatest Mother in the universe!”
45. 45. “Hey, mom! Thanks for giving me the best birthdays over the years. Let’s do something special for yours. You name it, and I’ll make it for dinner.”
47. “In addition to being the best Mother in the world, you are also my hero and strength. I’m grateful to God for making a wonderful woman my mother. Happy birthday, Mom. I love you so much.”
[ Read: Love Messages For Wife ]
48. “I regard no man as poor who has a godly mother.” Happy Birthday, Mom! – Abraham Lincoln
49. “Mama, you are the reason I am in this beautiful world. You are the most special lady to me. Enjoy your birthday.”
50. “You are the only person that has always given me a shoulder to cry on, a joke to laugh at, and a piece of advice to frown at! Happy birthday, Mom!”
52. “I am grateful to have a wonderful woman like you for being my Mom. Happy Birthday and I wish you many more to come!”
53. “Mom, through the years I’ve watched you grow older and wiser. Even as the years go by, your love grows stronger and unfaltering.”
54. “When you are older, I will do everything for you just like you did for me back when I was little. I love you! Happy birthday and have a great day mom!”
55. “My love is nothing when compared to yours. Thank you for everything you do. You’re the best mother in the whole world. Happy birthday to the one person that made me who I am now! Love you, Mom!”
57. “Mom, I may be grown up now, but I want to remain your kid forever. Happy birthday mom!”
58. “To the most special mom in the world, I wish you the happiest of birthdays! You are the light on my darkest of days. Thank you for being here for me always.”
Back to top
[ Read: Good Morning Messages For Wife ]
She is your guardian angel, your fairy, your teacher, and of course the very reason for your existence. If your mom is your pride, her birthday is a perfect time for you to express all your love and gratitude for her. Here are some beautiful birthday wishes that can give you the right amount of inspiration:
59. “When I become a mother someday, I will strive to be like you. Mom, you are the strongest and most beautiful woman I know. Happy bday!”
60. “You taught me everything I know today. There is nothing else you could possibly do for me. Stay just as lovely and caring as ever. Happy birthday!”
62. “This year, I wanted to do something different, so I made a list of everything I love about you. I ran out of paper, so here is a text. You are the absolute best mother anyone could have.”
63. “You loved me like I was the only thing you had. You gave me nothing but your best. You raised me with all your love, and there is nothing I didn’t have enough of. Happy birthday, mom!”
64. “There is no birthday gift I can buy to express my love and appreciation for you. Happy birthday!”
65. “Happy birthday, mom. You’ll always be my favorite parent. After all, we all know I’m your favorite daughter.”
67. “You are more than a priceless jewel in my life, mom. I don’t need anyone else because I have you in my life. Happy birthday, mom!”
68. “Your strength brought me into this world. Your patience kept me in it! Happy birthday, mom, and thanks for everything!”
69. “Dear mom, no matter how old I get, you will always be my rock and the person I run to when I need a shoulder to lean on. Have a wonderful birthday!”
Back to top
[ Read: Beautiful Marriage Quotes ]
If ever there was a daily prayer for mothers, similar to something we have recited in schools, it would go like this: “Thank you mom for the food you cook, thank you mom for the warm hugs and kisses, thank you mom for taking care of me, thank you mom for guiding me, and thank you mom for everything.”
We probably would run out of words and space to thank her. So to make it simple, we have compiled a list of short and sweet birthday wishes that can leave mommy dearest teary-eyed.
70. “I wish you sunshine, blue skies and chirping birds this morning and every morning. Happy birthday, mom!”
72. “Happy birthday, mom. You deserve to enjoy every bit of it. I hope your day is filled with love and warm wishes.”
73. “I have had the best birthdays over the years thanks to you, mom. I return this gesture as you celebrate your birthday today. Have a good one.”
74. “You are all I ever wanted to be in life. Thank you for being the inspiring example you have been to me all of my life. Happy birthday, mom!”
75. “I want to beat every other person you know so that I can be the first to wish you a happy birthday. Wishing you all the best, my special mom.”
77. “Mom, you are an irreplaceable person in my life. No one can do what you do. I wish you long life and happiness in your life, sweet mom. Happy birthday!”
78. “Mothers are what make home worth missing. I can’t wait to return home and spend this fabulous day with you. Happy birthday mom!”
79. “Mom, after all these years, nothing has changed your love and devotion towards the family. You are my true heroine. Happy birthday, mom!”
80. “I love you, until the sun loses its shine. Nothing can compare my love for you. Be happy, look perfect and enjoy this day. You deserve it all today on your Birthday! Happy birthday, mom!”
82. “You held me in your arms, fed me, and loved me endlessly. You gave me everything back then and you give me everything now. On your birthday, I wish you all the best because you deserve it. Happy birthday, mother, you are my everything!”
83. “Whenever I fell, you picked me right back up again. You gave me the love I needed. Today is your birthday so make it the best day ever.”
[ Read: Romantic Ways To Give Birthday Surprise To Wife ]
84. “Mom, I’m so honored to be your child. It’s more than blessing for me to have you as my lovely mother. Happy birthday!”
85. “Happy Birthday Mom! There is nothing more precious than the gentle ties that bond us together.”
87. “We’re celebrating your birthday today. I can say that I am very grateful you were born on this day. Because without you, there would be no me. Happy birthday!”
Back to top
Your mom gave you life. She may not always be around but her presence is always felt. If you want to pay your respects and send out your sincere wishes to your mom in heaven, here are a few you might want to consider.
88. “Even when I don’t see you, the thought of you makes me feel loved. Often, I catch myself doing something right and realize that it was you who taught me to do it. I owe so much to you, mom! Happy birthday!”
89. “As we visit your resting place on this special day, we feel the sadness that will never go away. For ever since you have left us, life has never been the same for us. Yet, it comforts us to know that one day, we’ll be together again. Happy bday in heaven, mom!”
90. “My eyes are brimming with tears for all the gratitude that I want to express to you. But even a thousand words won’t be enough for it. Best bday, mom. I love you.”
92. “I celebrate this special day for a special someone who was the source of inspiration and guiding light for the entire family. Happy birthday dear mom!”
93. “Today, we are celebrating one more year of your life. Even though you are no longer with us mom, please know that we are thinking of you and that we miss you terribly. Happy birthday mom!”
94. “Wonderful bday, mom! I hope that you feel very special today. Even if you are not here with us celebrating your birthday, please know that we love you and we still think of you every day.”
95. “It’s your birthday mom, so here we are, gathered at your resting place to wish you a very happy bday and to let you know how much we miss you so!”
97. “Dear mom, on your birthday, we want you to know how grateful we are for all the great things you have done to make us happy. We miss you so much mom, happy birthday in heaven!”
98. “Mom is such a special word and the loveliest that I have ever heard. Above all the rest mom, you are very special, and you are simply the best. You may not be here now, but you are truly missed, happy birthday!”
Back to top
[ Read: Ways To Love Your Husband ]
Children always have something funny to say to their moms. You may have grown up, but you can still be funny, right? Here are a few funny birthday wishes you may can use. Of course, we don’t mean to be offensive. We just want to make your mom smile.
99. “I’m going to make this birthday special for you, mom, just to make you regret all those empty threats you made about giving me up for adoption.”
100. “Dear mom. Thank goodness that I’m finally old enough to show you how I really party. Happy birthday to you!”
102. “I’m your kid forever. Sending you special wishes written in crayon.”
103. “We want you to have a wonderful birthday, mom. So as your gift, we are sending dad away on extended vacation.”
104. “I just came over because I smelled birthday cake…and, of course, because I have the greatest mother in the world! Happy Birthday to you, Mom!”
105. “Dear mom. You are responsible for the person I am today. So when I mess up, remember that I am just a product of my upbringing. Have a special birthday!”
107. “My heart is playing a happy tune to celebrate your special day today. Happy birthday, mom!”
Moms deserve the world. When you are not happy with just a wish but cannot give her the world either, write her a poem.
Back to top
[ Read: Lovely Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas ]
There’s nothing like wishing your mom a happy birthday with a warm hug. But if you live away from her or just want to make the hug a bit more precious, you can add a warm birthday wish or poem to the cart. Use them as they are, or get inspired by them to create your own, personalized wishes. We hope that these birthday messages let you express your feelings of love and gratitude to your mom.
A wonderful and lovely happy birthday to your mom!
Have any birthday wish ideas for mums? Then, leave them in the comments section below.
This article contains incorrect information.
This article doesnt have the information Im looking for.
This article changed my life!
This article was informative.
Birthday wishes for mom, from heartfelt and sincere messages, to funny and irreverent sayings Pin me! Heartfelt | Cute | Funny | From Daughter | From Son.
For the average person in this world, a mother is God’s greatest gift to mankind. Moms are such precious beings in our lives that they deserve nothing but the best from us all the time. That is why when it comes to celebrating the birthday of your mother, sending any and any greetings to them just won’t cut it: they must be unique, powerful, and meaningful in every way.
That’s why we’ve spent time crafting and writing these super sweet birthday messages for mothers. This thoughtful collection of messages will definitely put happiness into mom’s heart as she commemorates her day of birth!
Happy Birthday to the sweetest mom in the whole world.
Happy Birthday, sweet mom! Thank you for all your enormous sacrifices and unconditional love. I’m forever grateful.
Happy Birthday, mom!
Happy Birthday, mom! I love you more than words can say.
The Perfect Birthday Gift List for Mom | 20 Ideas for Mother’s Special Day
Birthday Images for Mom | A Collection to Be Truly Appreciated
Happy Birthday, Mom!
Best Mom in the World | Birthday Wishes for your Mother
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
Birthdays are important events in any girls’ life, it is a day where they can call all their friends and loved ones close for a cheerful celebration. Mums are the first idols to any little girl, they look up to their mother’s first and always hope to make them proud. As a mom, it is important to send sweet messagesto your daughter reminding them that you love them and they will always be your little princess no matter the age they turn. Here are some sweet loving messages you can send to your daughter during that amazing time as they celebrate a year older;
Happy birthday to the best mom ever! Mom, thanks for Happy birthday, mom. You`re there Wishing you.
Go beyond the bare minimum for your mother’s birthday celebrations today by writing down your own unique wish for her on her birthday card. It’s time to get rid of store-bought birthday cards and wishes, and write in your own style instead! Not sure what to include in the meaningful birthday messages meant for your mum? Take a look at what we can provide you here and include your favorite birthday wish for your mother with a touch that only her daughter can provide on her card this year.
1. Mommy, your hug has always been the port and you have always been the anchor for your daughter. Sorry that I
am away from your port this special day. Happy birthday,Mom!
2. You are the one who stays out late for me every day, worry about my worries every night. I can’t find the words to describe the presence of life you gave me. Happy birthday my mother!
3. I want to happy, healthy and strong to watch me grow and gain more and more time together. Happy birthday my dear Mom!
4. You’ve always been the guide in my life, the path in my roads, making sure that I’m not taking the wrong way. For these reasons, and at least one hundred more, I love you. Happy birthday!
5. They say that relationship between mother and daughter is difficult and complicated. I say it’s unique. Happy birthday mum!
6. I always remember you say that you are growing older every year. No mommy, you are not growing older. We just steal more time together. Happy birthday Mom!
7. Every year the same question. What is the most fabulous present for the woman who gave me birth, has grown me up? The answer is always simple. There is no present that can reflect the gifts you gave to me. There is no present to reflect the love I feel for you. Happy birthday!
8. Every second that I breath, you do your best for me, just to see me smile. I owe you my happiness. Happy birthday mum!
9. Today is your day! And I wish we could just lounge on the sofa and watch movies together like the old good times. You can’t imagine how much I miss you. Happy birthday mum!
10. You are the touch in my pain, you are the cure in my heart. I feel peace in your hug and I can’t wait to see you grow older with me. Happy birthday my idol!
11. You gave me the miracle of life. Every time you cry , just remember these words. They are not said just for today. They will be said for a lifetime. Happy birthday mom!
12. All these years, you give the right rhythm to my movements. You are my guardian. Happy birthday mom!
13. There is no better thing in life than your love. There is no happiest person in the world than me,
Your daughter. Happy birthday World’s best mum!
14. You are the friend, the idol, the courage, the road, the light. You are my mommy. Happy birthday!
15. Today, I just want to hug you, kiss you, feel the warm of your hug and the beat of your heart. For all the time you carried me, I will carry you in my heart. Happy birthday!
16. Roses are beautiful when they are grown. Happy birthday mum!
17. You are the fairy that made my life a fairytale. I love you mum. Happy birthday!
18. You know that I love you. You hear my voice in the silence. Happy birthday mom!
19. You are growing older, yes, but don’t worry mum. You’ ll always be my best mate. Happy birthday mother from your little daughter!
20. I have a kiss and I don’t know where to keep it for not getting lost. Is there any better place than your cheek? Happy birthday mum!
21. My Unforgettable Miracle. My mum! Happy birthday!
22. The first beat of my heart came from you. My first breath came from your soul. In my eyes, you are the most beautiful person in the world. I’ll always be your little princess… Happy birthday mom!
23. When I run, you run with me. When I hide, you are the only one knows where I am, always waiting for me with a hug and a kiss. Today is my turn for hugs and kisses. Happy birthday mom!
24. Mum a word like an harmony in the world. My mum, the best harmony in the world! Happy
25. Have you ever heard of guardian angels? Yes, you are one of them. My special one. Happy
birthday my dear Mom!
26. Mom, please enjoy your special day. Take care, rest, laugh, and hug, because you deserve to celebrate on your birthday. Happy birthday!
27. Mom, I hope you enjoy your birthday and spend the day laughing and smiling. You deserve it. Happy birthday!
28. You’re the only person I could ever imagine being my mother. I wouldn’t want anyone else in your place, not for the world, because you are my world. Love you mom. Happy birthday!
29. You’re the most perfect mother to ever walk this Earth. You’re smart, kind, beautiful, and courageous. The perfect woman, and the greatest mother. Happy birthday!
30. I could give you flowers, jewelry, money, and clothes, but that won’t tell you how much I love you. So I’ll do it now. Mom, you’re my best friend, my angel, and my first true love. You’re the best person in my life and I always want you by my side. Happy birthday!
31. Today is the day to celebrate how lovely you are. You’re a great mom who’s always done so much for me, so I want you to have a great day today. Happy birthday!
32. The bond between mother and daughter is like no other bond. You’ve taught me so much, and I can only hope I become the woman you are one day. Happy birthday!
33. I’ve loved you since the day I was born, and all these birthdays later, I love you just as much. I couldn’t ask for a better mother. Happy birthday Mom!
34. This is the day to laugh and celebrate. You’re with us and we’re so happy, and we want to celebrate many more birthdays with you. Happy birthday!
35. To a mom who has given her children so much, I say thank you. A thank you isn’t enough, nor is a kiss and hug. But I hope you know how much I love you, and how much I appreciate you. Happy birthday!
Moms are great. The efforts that they put into raising their children are just as great too, if not more. As such, it’s totally understandable to feel as if there is no way that we can ever fully repay our own parents for their love and care. Sure, there’s always handmade gifts & cakes to be gifted on Mother’s Day, and lots of hugs peppered through the days and weeks. However, like all mothers, sometimes it’s the kind words and gestures from their own beloved daughters that they yearn for.
36. Every great child was brought up by a wonderful, caring mother. Please know you did such a good job at raising me, teaching me, and loving me. Happy birthday!
37. To a mom who has taught me so much. Where do I begin? How do I express my love and gratitude for you? I don’t know if I can say it with words, so I’ll do it with a kiss. Happy birthday!
38. All I’ve ever wanted was for you to be happy. To smile and laugh and be content. I hope you can say that you truly feel that way, because you deserve it. Happy birthday!
39. You aren’t just my mom, you’re my best friend. You’ve always been there my side, looking out for me. I can’t thank you enough for that. Happy birthday!
40. You’ve done more than raise. You taught me to be strong, to be smart, to be independent. You taught what it’s like to be a powerful woman. I can’t thank you enough. Happy birthday!
41. Thank you for always being there for me, for giving me warm hugs and big kisses. You’ve always been in my corner. Happy birthday!
42. From day one, you took care of me, loved me, and made me feel so secure and happy. No one else could have done that for me. No one could ever make me feel that way. Thank you, mom. Happy birthday!
43. Moms do more than look after their children. They provide guidance and love and care. You went above and behind and still do to this day. I appreciate it so much. Happy birthday!
44. I’ve been so blessed to have you in my life. You brought me into this world and have done your best to care for me, love me, and nurture me. Happy birthday!
45. Mom, you’ve always believed in me, even when you knew I was making mistakes. You always let me live my life how I wanted, because you just wanted me to be happy. I want the same for you. Happy birthday!
46. You’ve always been such a devoted person. To the people around you, but especially your children. You show me such love and care that I can’t believe it sometimes. Thank you so much. Happy birthday!
47. Sometimes I feel like I’m not the best daughter, that I don’t do enough to make you happy. But you’ve still always shown me love and kindness and gratitude. Thank you for your loving way. Happy birthday!
48. All I can say is that I love you. I love you and everything about you. You’re the best mother in the world, and I hope one day I can be like you. Happy birthday!
49. I couldn’t ask for a better mother. You’ve always given me everything I could ask for in a parent. Thank you so much. Happy birthday!
50. Mom, you’re my best friend and one true love. You still teach me so much about being a woman, a mother, and a daughter. I’m so thankful to have you in my life. Love you mom. Happy birthday!
51. My lovely mom, today you’re celebrating another year of your life and I’m so happy for you. You’re my inspiration and I want to be like you. Thanks for all the support and love. Happy birthday mom! Enjoy a lot!
52. Today is one of the best most important days because it’s your birthday mom. Happy birthday! You are the best mom, the best guide and my best friend. I can never explain the love I feel for you. Always be very happy and keep smiling!
53. The most beautiful woman, happy birthday! I will never forget your sacrifices and dedication for me. I’m really lucky to be born from your womb and want to be your daughter in every life. May God grant you with many years of life and give you all the best things in life! Love you!
54. Happy birthday, my protector, my warrior mom! Your spirit, courage always inspired me. You’re like the light who spreads only the happiness in everyone’s life. May the Almighty give you all the strength and power so that you can always win! Have a beautiful day!
55. The most awaited day has come. Happy birthday, sweet mom! I’m so thankful to God for making me your daughter. You’re my true friend with whom I can share all my feelings. Thanks for being so lovely mother. Best wishes for your life!
56. The person I love the most is you, mom. We have the most beautiful relationship in the world. You’re the very special part of my life without which I’m nothing. Happy birthday to the best mom!
57. Dear mom, you didn’t give birth to me, but always considered me as your own child. You never differentiate me from my siblings. I’m really blessed that God has sent me to you. Happy birthday, mom! Love you a lot!
58. Today you’ve completed another year of your life, mom. My heartiest congratulations to you. Wish you a wonderful and blessed life forever!
59. Happy birthday, mom! You’ve raised me with much love and care. Whatever I’m today, is all because of you. Thanks for everything and I promise I’ll make you feel proud. May this day come repeatedly in your life!
60. Don’t think that you’re getting older, because you’re my evergreen mom with a lot of youthful spirits. All the love for you, mom. Wish you a very happy birthday!
61. The most pure-hearted woman, happy birthday! Mom, you’re the perfect figure for the womanhood. I’m proud to have you in my life. You deserve all the love and happiness of the world. Love you!
62. Dear mom, your existence is fundamental for me because I’m incomplete without you. Always be by my side in every situation. The best mom, happy birthday! Stay blessed and be happy today and always.
63. The person who always being there for me is you. I can’t ever forget your unconditional love. Happy birthday, mom! May God keep you healthy and fit and give you the eternal happiness!
64. Today is one of the happiest days of my life because I’m here with you to celebrate your 50th birthday! Congratulations mom, you’ve done a great job during these years and deserve only the good things in life. Best wishes mom! Enjoy much and make this day an unforgettable one!
65. I know, I’m not the best daughter but you’re the best mom in the whole universe. Many many happy returns of the day, mom! Always enjoy your life and keep smiling!
Birthday Wishes For Mom From Daughter. She is your guardian angel, your fairy, your teacher.