Looking for just the right way to send Happy 80th Birthday wishes to Mom, Dad or another special man or woman who is turning 80? Try one of these unique.
Your aunt is like a second mother to you. Today is her birthday and you are wondering how you would convey your love for her. The trick to this is to make sure you use wishes that would also be quite appropriate for your own mother. If you are stuck for ideas, here are some examples of birthday wishes for aunty.
Free Download Birthday Cards
1. Dear Aunt, you have added another year to your life. This means you have become bigger, wiser and stronger. This is to wish you more wonderful years ahead. Stay blessed.
2. Today is your birthday, and I just want you to know how lucky I am to have you as my aunt. I wish you many happy returns, I love you with all my heart.
3. Dear Aunt, I want you to know that I cherish all the life lessons you imparted on me. I won't be where I am without your loving guidance. I wish you a very happy birthday and multiple years of happiness.
4. There are very few aunts like you. For this reason, I consider myself one of the luckiest people alive. Happy birthday. 5. Let God decorate each ray of sunlight reaching you with success, prosperity and happiness. Happy birthday Aunt.
6. Happy birthday dearest aunt, you have been a constant companion and a source of inspiration to me. May this day bring you heaps of joyous astonishments and incomprehensible happiness!!
7. Dear aunt, of the numerous ladies I have met on this earth, you clearly stand out in your wonderful qualities. I wish you happy birthday and want you to keep on shining.
8. On this special day, I wish you recover the lost opportunities of years past and discover the waiting opportunities of the future. Happy birthday aunt.
9. Dear Aunty, may your birthday be as special and beautiful as you are. Happy birthday.
10. Dear Aunt, you have played a special part in making the life of our family complete. I just want to use this moment to appreciate you for the care and affection over the years. You are a very important part of our lives. Happy fabulous birthday.
16. Dear aunt, the word “generation gap” doesn’t have a meaning for us. You have always been a constant companion and are ready to share in my joys. Thank you for always being my partner in crime. Happy birthday.
17. Aunty, the whole family wishes you a happy birthday and a colorful life ahead. Make sure you have as much fun as possible. We love you.
18. On numerous occasions, you have always been the one to save the day. Thank you for being comforting, awe-inspiring, and a confidant. Happy birthday dear aunt, more blessings for you this year.
19. Today we celebrate the life of a very wonderful person. Have fun and give us more of your love. Happy birthday aunt.
20. You’re the coolest aunt I know. You make all of us feel younger in a second. With you, the generation gap is non-existent. You make our lives bubble. Happy birthday dear aunt.
Your aunt's birthday is coming. You may need to make a nice birthday card for her. Here comes PDFelement, the best PDF editor to customise your birthday card for aunt. As the name can tell, PDFelement is a comphrehensive PDF solution that let you create, edit, convert and sign PDFs. Thanks to its rich resources of birthday cards templates. You can easily make birthday card for your aunt from PDFelement's card template. Simply download the free birthday cards on this page and edit as following.
Happy Birthday Mom. Funny Birthday Quotes in Marathi Language Prev. Birthday wishes mean so much more when you use your own personal birthday.
Fathers day SMS in Marathi – Best Wishes Messages For Papa(पितृदिनाच्या हार्दिक शुभेच्छा): After Mother’ day, father day is coming on. yes, here in this article we talk about Fathers day. Fathers day is one of biggest day for all the people around the whole world. Father’s day is celebrated almost all countries on different days, In India, we celebrated fathers day on third Sunday in the month of June, according to this year father’s day is on 17th of June. This time I am here with Fathers day SMS in Marathi and Best Wishes Messages For Papa.
Fathers day is totally dedicated to all big hearts fathers of this planet. Everybody knows a father is that person, who has lost everything for the happiness of his children, a father is very caring and loyal for his child’s his family. A father nurtures his children well, and father teaches his children in a good school, in another word we can say a father is like a god for her children’s life.
A father works day and night for his children, In my opinion the first and most important person in any family is father, father is the person who works hard for family able to survive. Every fathers have great responsibility of each person and every member in their family. The major role of father is to take care of his family and do hard work for them. Fathers always fulfill his children’s dreams and every wish.
Every fathers is very lovely and real hero for his children’s life. In my life my inspiration and best person of my life i ever seen. I remember When i was kid, my father prepared me for the school, he always care me. Every fathers is very peaceful and punctual person. So this special occasion don’t forget to wish fathers day with your father. This special occasion many people are finding Fathers day SMS in Marathi and Best Wishes Messages For Papa for this special occasion, so here in this article, i am going to provide you best or latest Fathers day SMS in Marathi Best Wishes Messages For Papa, through these you can wish your dad on this special occasion, hope you’ll like these fathers day messages, wishes, if you really like these fathers day stuffs, then don’t forget to share these stuffs on social media, such as you can share these wishes, messages on Facebook, Whats app and Instagram also. You can check also Mothers day wishes messages.
Happy Fathers day SMS in Marathi – पितृदिनाच्या हार्दिक शुभेच्छा
Tumcha vaadhdivas khaas Aahe
Kaaran tumhi aamche preranasthaan aahaat
Ya sukhi ani samruddha parivaracha
Tumhich tar khara maan aahaat
Ratra nahi Swapna badaltat
Dheya nahi Raste badaltat…
Mannat assu diyaa nehami jinkayche aahe.
Karran nashib badlo na badlo,
Pan Vel nakki badalte
Have Nice Fathers Day.
मी हे दररोज म्हणत जाऊ शकत नाही …
पण मी तुम्हाला त्या सर्व धन्यवाद इच्छित
आपल्या विवेकी मार्ग सर्वांसाठी …
आणि सर्वात महत्वाचे,
फादर्स डे च्या शुभेच्छा!
आपण सर्वोत्तम आहेत. मी तुम्हाला खूप प्रेम.
मी शोधले की जरी वाटत नाही
वर्षे आणि वर्षे आणि वर्षे जागतिक
मी म्हणून काळजी आहे की कोणीतरी सापडतील,
म्हणून विवेकी, म्हणून हार्ड आपण म्हणून कार्यरत.
मी तुम्हाला प्रेम. फादर्स डे च्या शुभेच्छा डॅडचा!
बाबांचा मला कळलेला अर्थ…
बाबा म्हणजे अपरिमित कष्ट करणारं शरीर
बाबा म्हणजे अपरिमित काळजी करणारं मन,
स्वतः च्या इच्छा आकांक्षा बाजूला ठेवून मुलांसाठी झ़टणार अंतःकरण
मजला खूप दूर आणि प्रवास आहे.
खूप काळजी लहान जीवन.
या जगात उपयोगात आणणे आम्हाला होईल मारुन.
पण “प्रेम ‘पपा पत्करणे” आहे.
मी आपण बाबा प्रेम
वडील म्हणजे एक अशी व्यक्ती…
जी तुम्हाला जवळ घेते जेव्हा तुम्ही रडता,
तुम्हाला ओरडते जेव्हा तुम्ही एखादी चूक करता,
तुमच्या यशाचा आनंद साजरा करते जेव्हा तुम्ही जिंकता,
आणि तरीही तुमच्यावर विश्वास ठेवते जेव्हा तुम्ही हरता…
मी आपण बाबा प्रेम
No, 1 take place of ur father.
He is only 2 protect u and work 4 u in day & night.
No 1 came better 4 u but ur father.
Happy Father Day
A Father means so many things…
An understanding heart,
A source of strength & support right from the very start.
Happy Father’s Day
-A Great Man Who
Spares His Life …
…-Hides His Feelings …
-Ignores His Happiness …
-Accepts The Struggle …
So Don’t Hurt Ur Gentle
Think About Him … !
Thanks 4 being
there through the
Happy Father’s Day!
Thank u 4 being a great dad 2 us!.
Your memories will always live
in the very core of my heart.
I miss u Daddy ….
Happy Father’s day!.
Nobody compares to you Dad!
You are the best father that a kid could ever ask for.
I am thankful to God for providing me
A Dad as wonderful as You.
You carried me in your arms when I was little
and you held my hand while I was growing up.
Dad, I am going to be your pillar when you are old
and I will carry you in my heart until I die.
Thanks for everything.
Happy Father’s Day
You are the one who brought me all happiness.
you never let me touch sadness.
You sacrificed entire life for my sake.
without you, my life will be fake.
Love You Dad.
God gave me the greatest gift I ever had,
God gave me the best friend in the form of my dad.
Fathers Day wishes for a dad who is one in a million!
ALWAYS KEEP SMILING & SPREAD SMILE 🙂
I am indeed blessed to have Someone like you as my father
On this special day I’d like to thank you for everything
You are my hero dad. I Love You.
Happy Fathers Day
You’ve seen me laugh
You’ve seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks, I love you
Happy Father’s Day.
My father’s love never places judgment on me,
his love comes unconditionally and unselfishly.
For all the things you’ve done to show how much you care,
always remains as a reminder that
Happy Father’s Day means more than
flowers and gifts It means saying Thank You’
It means saying I Love You’ You are the best dad,
and my best friend Today is your day.
Let’s celebrate it together. Cheers!
Thank you…!People Also Searching For:
Tags: Father's Day
The only time she smiled when you cried was the moment she brought you into this world. She embraced you in her arms and then, you became her world. A mother is an epitome of sacrifice and love. She does everything in her capacity to keep her children happy and make them feel extraordinary on special days.
You can make her feel special too, with best wishes for her special day: her birthday. With this MomJunction’s list of marvelous birthday messages, you can make her feel like the luckiest mom on the planet.
She stands by you through thick and thin, she cries when you get hurt, she laughs when you crack a joke, she feels proud when you win, and she encourages you to do better when you fail. She is irreplaceable. Let her know that with these heartfelt birthday wishes:
2. “No one can love me more, no one can understand me better than you do. No one can inspire me more, no one can hug me as warmly as you do. Happy birthday, mom!”
3. “You’ve always been the wind that helped the boat of my life sail through high tides, choppy waters, and endless storms. Happy birthday, ma.”
4. “I believe in angels, superheroes, miracles, blessings, good luck, and destiny. Because I find all these in you, mom. You are my everything. Happy birthday, mom!”
5. “Destiny may have made you my mom, but I chose you as my best friend. Happy birthday, my friendly mom!”
7. “Mom, sometimes I may not like you. But I never let my moods make you feel that I don’t love you. Happy birthday my dearest mom!”
8. “When I wasn’t true to my self, you told me to listen to my heart while others were egging me on to do stuff that I never wanted to. Thanks, mom, for that and everything! Happy birthday!”
9. “Dear mom, I don’t know what I’d do without you. But I do know that there is nothing I can’t do when I’m with you. Happy birthday!”
10. “My dearest mom, thank you for being so patient with me for so many years. Thank you for your unconditional love and the ability to find happiness in small things! I hope that when I am your age, I will have these traits too. Happy Birthday, mom!”
12. “The safest and the most peaceful place in the world lies is my mom’s hugs to me. Happy birthday, mommy!”
13. “Happy birthday to my beautiful mom – the woman who sacrificed many precious moments in her life, so that I could have them in mine.”
[ Read: Thank You Quotes For Parents]
14. “I wish that your eyes always be free of tears, on your birthday and always. Love you ma!”
15. “The definition of motherhood would be meaningless if it didn’t have you as an example. Happy birthday, mom!”
17. “Mom, thank you for your unconditional love, boundless patience, amazing warmth and endless support. You are my angel, happy birthday!”
18. “Birthdays are like candies. Instead of counting and choosing the best ones, enjoy each one of them. Happy bday to the sweetest mother!”
19. “Happy birthday to my superhero! When I got older, I realized how precious our moments together are. Only your heartwarming hugs warm my heart. You are an amazing friend, guide, and confidant, all rolled into the bestest mom.”
20. “You may look fragile and feminine, but you are the strongest person I’ve known in my life! The only wish I have is to see your eyes sparkle with joy. Happy birthday dear mom!”
22. Happy birthday to the most awesome mom! Each time I do something right, I remember that it was you I learned them from. I owe you so much!
23. “Happy birthday to the prettiest, smartest and kindest mother on the Earth! You are so lucky because you have an awesome daughter you’ve passed on these traits to.”
24. “Thank you for supporting when I needed it and giving me hope when I was hopeless. Your faith in me helped me stand firmly on my feet. You are priceless to me. Happy birthday!”
25. “My dear mom, it doesn’t matter where I go, what I do and how far I am from you. A part of my heart is always where you are, a place that is paradise on Earth, a place that I call home. Happy birthday, mommy!”
27. “My greatest wish is to grow up and be just like you. Happy Birthday, Mother. I thank you for all of your strength and advice that made me the person I am today.”
28. “One more year older just means one more year wiser. Thank you for sharing your invaluable wisdom – from mending broken hearts to unclogging the drain – over the years.
29. “One day of the year I can always do my best to show you how you make me feel every day. Today is your day, and I hope you enjoy what I have in store. Happy Birthday, Mother!”
30. “No matter what I have said in the past, deep within my heart you’re the only one I always look up to, my dearest mom. Happy birthday!”
Back to top
[ Read: Best Quotes On Mother ]
‘Men are what their mothers make them.’
Your mom’s birthday is the perfect time to do something exceptional that she can cherish forever. With these incredibly special birthday wishes, let her know how much you mean to her, how blessed you are to be her son, and thank her for shaping you up into a good person.
32. . “You are rare like a diamond, beautiful like a goddess and pure like an angel. I can’t tell you how blessed I am to have a mother like you. Happy birthday to you, dear mom!”
33. “Happy birthday! May you always have plenty of happiness, health, love, and everything else your big heart desires.”
34. “Thank you for never, ever giving up on me, even when everybody else thought I was bad news. You had faith in me. You loved me. Now I’m a better and happier person. You’re my champion, Mom! Happy birthday!”
35. “Words are not enough to express the gratitude you deserve for all that you have done for us throughout the years. But we try: We love you, mom. Happy birthday!”
37. “Mother, I wish you a day that is as beautiful and special as you are. Very happy birthday to you Mother. I love you from the bottom of my heart.”
38. “Mother, there is a special place in the deepest trenches of my heart only for you. Happy birthday, mother. You’re the best!”
39. “I am the luckiest person in the world to have a mother like you. I truly appreciate everything you have ever done for me. Today being your special day, I want to wish you the best of everything. Have the happiest and sweetest of birthdays, Mom.”
40. “From the day you brought me into this world, you have always guided and protected me. I could never repay you for all that you have done for me. Not even all the wealth in this world can be enough for that. All I can say is that I appreciate and love you for everything. Have a wonderful birthday, Mom.”
42. “The world is a better place for me thanks to your presence in my life. Thank you so much, mom, for all your love and support. Happy birthday!”
43. “To a mother who has always loved and protected me: I want to remind you once again that you are the greatest mom on the Earth. Have a happy birthday. And may all your dreams come true.”
44. “If I were to write down all the wonderful things you have done for me, it would fill dozens of books. Thank you for showing me such extraordinary love. Happy birthday to the greatest Mother in the universe!”
45. 45. “Hey, mom! Thanks for giving me the best birthdays over the years. Let’s do something special for yours. You name it, and I’ll make it for dinner.”
47. “In addition to being the best Mother in the world, you are also my hero and strength. I’m grateful to God for making a wonderful woman my mother. Happy birthday, Mom. I love you so much.”
[ Read: Love Messages For Wife ]
48. “I regard no man as poor who has a godly mother.” Happy Birthday, Mom! – Abraham Lincoln
49. “Mama, you are the reason I am in this beautiful world. You are the most special lady to me. Enjoy your birthday.”
50. “You are the only person that has always given me a shoulder to cry on, a joke to laugh at, and a piece of advice to frown at! Happy birthday, Mom!”
52. “I am grateful to have a wonderful woman like you for being my Mom. Happy Birthday and I wish you many more to come!”
53. “Mom, through the years I’ve watched you grow older and wiser. Even as the years go by, your love grows stronger and unfaltering.”
54. “When you are older, I will do everything for you just like you did for me back when I was little. I love you! Happy birthday and have a great day mom!”
55. “My love is nothing when compared to yours. Thank you for everything you do. You’re the best mother in the whole world. Happy birthday to the one person that made me who I am now! Love you, Mom!”
57. “Mom, I may be grown up now, but I want to remain your kid forever. Happy birthday mom!”
58. “To the most special mom in the world, I wish you the happiest of birthdays! You are the light on my darkest of days. Thank you for being here for me always.”
Back to top
[ Read: Good Morning Messages For Wife ]
She is your guardian angel, your fairy, your teacher, and of course the very reason for your existence. If your mom is your pride, her birthday is a perfect time for you to express all your love and gratitude for her. Here are some beautiful birthday wishes that can give you the right amount of inspiration:
59. “When I become a mother someday, I will strive to be like you. Mom, you are the strongest and most beautiful woman I know. Happy bday!”
60. “You taught me everything I know today. There is nothing else you could possibly do for me. Stay just as lovely and caring as ever. Happy birthday!”
62. “This year, I wanted to do something different, so I made a list of everything I love about you. I ran out of paper, so here is a text. You are the absolute best mother anyone could have.”
63. “You loved me like I was the only thing you had. You gave me nothing but your best. You raised me with all your love, and there is nothing I didn’t have enough of. Happy birthday, mom!”
64. “There is no birthday gift I can buy to express my love and appreciation for you. Happy birthday!”
65. “Happy birthday, mom. You’ll always be my favorite parent. After all, we all know I’m your favorite daughter.”
67. “You are more than a priceless jewel in my life, mom. I don’t need anyone else because I have you in my life. Happy birthday, mom!”
68. “Your strength brought me into this world. Your patience kept me in it! Happy birthday, mom, and thanks for everything!”
69. “Dear mom, no matter how old I get, you will always be my rock and the person I run to when I need a shoulder to lean on. Have a wonderful birthday!”
Back to top
[ Read: Beautiful Marriage Quotes ]
If ever there was a daily prayer for mothers, similar to something we have recited in schools, it would go like this: “Thank you mom for the food you cook, thank you mom for the warm hugs and kisses, thank you mom for taking care of me, thank you mom for guiding me, and thank you mom for everything.”
We probably would run out of words and space to thank her. So to make it simple, we have compiled a list of short and sweet birthday wishes that can leave mommy dearest teary-eyed.
70. “I wish you sunshine, blue skies and chirping birds this morning and every morning. Happy birthday, mom!”
72. “Happy birthday, mom. You deserve to enjoy every bit of it. I hope your day is filled with love and warm wishes.”
73. “I have had the best birthdays over the years thanks to you, mom. I return this gesture as you celebrate your birthday today. Have a good one.”
74. “You are all I ever wanted to be in life. Thank you for being the inspiring example you have been to me all of my life. Happy birthday, mom!”
75. “I want to beat every other person you know so that I can be the first to wish you a happy birthday. Wishing you all the best, my special mom.”
77. “Mom, you are an irreplaceable person in my life. No one can do what you do. I wish you long life and happiness in your life, sweet mom. Happy birthday!”
78. “Mothers are what make home worth missing. I can’t wait to return home and spend this fabulous day with you. Happy birthday mom!”
79. “Mom, after all these years, nothing has changed your love and devotion towards the family. You are my true heroine. Happy birthday, mom!”
80. “I love you, until the sun loses its shine. Nothing can compare my love for you. Be happy, look perfect and enjoy this day. You deserve it all today on your Birthday! Happy birthday, mom!”
82. “You held me in your arms, fed me, and loved me endlessly. You gave me everything back then and you give me everything now. On your birthday, I wish you all the best because you deserve it. Happy birthday, mother, you are my everything!”
83. “Whenever I fell, you picked me right back up again. You gave me the love I needed. Today is your birthday so make it the best day ever.”
[ Read: Romantic Ways To Give Birthday Surprise To Wife ]
84. “Mom, I’m so honored to be your child. It’s more than blessing for me to have you as my lovely mother. Happy birthday!”
85. “Happy Birthday Mom! There is nothing more precious than the gentle ties that bond us together.”
87. “We’re celebrating your birthday today. I can say that I am very grateful you were born on this day. Because without you, there would be no me. Happy birthday!”
Back to top
Your mom gave you life. She may not always be around but her presence is always felt. If you want to pay your respects and send out your sincere wishes to your mom in heaven, here are a few you might want to consider.
88. “Even when I don’t see you, the thought of you makes me feel loved. Often, I catch myself doing something right and realize that it was you who taught me to do it. I owe so much to you, mom! Happy birthday!”
89. “As we visit your resting place on this special day, we feel the sadness that will never go away. For ever since you have left us, life has never been the same for us. Yet, it comforts us to know that one day, we’ll be together again. Happy bday in heaven, mom!”
90. “My eyes are brimming with tears for all the gratitude that I want to express to you. But even a thousand words won’t be enough for it. Best bday, mom. I love you.”
92. “I celebrate this special day for a special someone who was the source of inspiration and guiding light for the entire family. Happy birthday dear mom!”
93. “Today, we are celebrating one more year of your life. Even though you are no longer with us mom, please know that we are thinking of you and that we miss you terribly. Happy birthday mom!”
94. “Wonderful bday, mom! I hope that you feel very special today. Even if you are not here with us celebrating your birthday, please know that we love you and we still think of you every day.”
95. “It’s your birthday mom, so here we are, gathered at your resting place to wish you a very happy bday and to let you know how much we miss you so!”
97. “Dear mom, on your birthday, we want you to know how grateful we are for all the great things you have done to make us happy. We miss you so much mom, happy birthday in heaven!”
98. “Mom is such a special word and the loveliest that I have ever heard. Above all the rest mom, you are very special, and you are simply the best. You may not be here now, but you are truly missed, happy birthday!”
Back to top
[ Read: Ways To Love Your Husband ]
Children always have something funny to say to their moms. You may have grown up, but you can still be funny, right? Here are a few funny birthday wishes you may can use. Of course, we don’t mean to be offensive. We just want to make your mom smile.
99. “I’m going to make this birthday special for you, mom, just to make you regret all those empty threats you made about giving me up for adoption.”
100. “Dear mom. Thank goodness that I’m finally old enough to show you how I really party. Happy birthday to you!”
102. “I’m your kid forever. Sending you special wishes written in crayon.”
103. “We want you to have a wonderful birthday, mom. So as your gift, we are sending dad away on extended vacation.”
104. “I just came over because I smelled birthday cake…and, of course, because I have the greatest mother in the world! Happy Birthday to you, Mom!”
105. “Dear mom. You are responsible for the person I am today. So when I mess up, remember that I am just a product of my upbringing. Have a special birthday!”
107. “My heart is playing a happy tune to celebrate your special day today. Happy birthday, mom!”
Moms deserve the world. When you are not happy with just a wish but cannot give her the world either, write her a poem.
Back to top
[ Read: Lovely Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas ]
There’s nothing like wishing your mom a happy birthday with a warm hug. But if you live away from her or just want to make the hug a bit more precious, you can add a warm birthday wish or poem to the cart. Use them as they are, or get inspired by them to create your own, personalized wishes. We hope that these birthday messages let you express your feelings of love and gratitude to your mom.
A wonderful and lovely happy birthday to your mom!
Have any birthday wish ideas for mums? Then, leave them in the comments section below.
This article contains incorrect information.
This article doesnt have the information Im looking for.
This article changed my life!
This article was informative.
(Vadhdivsachya hardik shubheccha). जन्मदिन की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ. Hearty wishes on your birthday/Happy Birthday. Words in.
You and your brother grew up together, sharing precious moments of your lives together. Now he’s celebrating his birthday and you want to let him know how much you appreciate him. You might give him a nice gift or arrange to spend some time with him. But most importantly, you should express your feelings by sending him the best birthday wishes for a brother you can find. These may be meaningful happy birthday quotes, funny sayings, or special pictures or images. Sending the right birthday wishes for your brother can be an excellent way to demonstrate your love and respect for him. Beautiful happy birthday brother wishes like those below, whether funny or serious in nature, can make him feel loved, cherished, and appreciated. These can be a precious gift, celebrating your familial bond and contributing to your unforgettable memories of one another.
Here you can find our 200 Best Happy Birthday Wishes For Brother. Wish your hero a happy birthday or help him celebrate his birthday this year!
A great brother deserves nothing but the best, today and always.
For me, you are “BROTHER”: B-Brilliant, R-Responsible, O-Optimistic, T-Talented, H-Handsome, E-Excellent, R-Real.
May God bless every day of your life with a ray of sun, a touch of hope, a glint of joy & a drop of love.
Enjoy your birthday bro! May you have a wonderful one. You deserve it anyway.
No cake is big enough to hold so many candles.
May the Almighty God bless you on your big day today and on all the days of your precious life. Thank you for being such a wonderful brother to me all my life.
I didn’t get a pressie, ‘cos I’m sure you will agree. There really is no greater gift, than a brother just like me!
You’ve always been there for me, and I will always be there for you.
A brother is someone who is sweet and supportive, kind and loving, cheerful and inspiring. A friend and my all-time laughter.
Happy Birthday Wishes For Wife In English, Hindi, and Marathi Best Happy The plot of mother! is very simple—at least until it starts getting more unhinged.