Send warm wedding anniversary wishes with these anniversary a card for your own anniversary or that of family members or friends, “Happy Anniversary, with all my love, to the strongest, kindest, funniest, best guy I know.
Last Updated: 10th July, 2019
Send thoughtful and touching wedding anniversary wishes to your friends and of anniversary wishes is arranged as follows: 1) funny wedding anniversary.
The tradition of giving gifts on particular wedding anniversary celebrations originated in Medieval Europe when Germans would present wreaths to wives of 25 or 50 years. Silver symbolized harmony and was presented after 25 years. Prior to the 1930’s other year markers were celebrated to include the 1st anniversary, 5th, 10th and so forth. Over time this has evolved to traditional and modern symbols with every specific flowers that are chosen to celebrate the number of years. The following list of happy anniversary messages are intended to be humorous and provide great ideas for friends who wish to celebrate along the joyous couple.
A day of loving. A week of quarrel. A month of war. A year of marriage. Happy Anniversary!
Being married is like being in a battlefield. You have to always prepare yourself for the war. Happy Anniversary though!
Best wishes on this special day, may your marriage stay strong and indestructible for many years to come!
Congratulations on another anniversary that proves that you are blessed with each other.
Congratulations! Cheers to another year of suffering and misery.
Each anniversary that passes it gets a little easier for me to accept that fact that you will be stuck with me for the rest of my life.
God proved his sense of humor when he matched you and me together. He also proved He’s a genius.
Good thing you are better at forgiving me than I am of making your life difficult. Happy belated Anniversary! Will you forgive me again?
Happy Anniversary to a couple of people who probably shouldn’t have gotten married, but somehow have made it work all these years.
Happy Anniversary! Now if I can just remember your birthday this year.
Here’s to two imperfect pieces that fit together perfectly.
I am happy to know two amazing people who have been together for an amazing amount of time. That’s you two!
I can’t imagine where I’d be without you… I’d probably be dead.
I probably wouldn’t have made it this long being married, but I can’t remember how to wash my socks from my bachelor years. Come to think of it, I don’t think I ever did know how to wash my socks.
I was going to get you an anniversary card, but I thought it more fitting that I get you a sympathy card for our anniversary. Misery loves company.
If I had to choose to do it all over again I would marry you again… I’m not so sure about having the kids though
If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
I’m wishing you guys another great year together.
It’s that magical time of the year again. Oh wait, it isn’t Christmas. It’s just our anniversary.
Love is like war: Easy to begin but hard to end.
Marriage means commitment. Of course, so does insanity.
No matter what happens, I know that I can depend on you. Maybe that’s why I do so many stupid things. Happy Anniversary!
Old age is when it takes you longer to get over a good time than to have it.
Thanks for being a couple of role models of marriage. Happy Anniversary!
The best part of being married to you is that I know you won’t testify against me if I’m ever on trial. I wouldn’t testify against you either, even if you killed me.
The longer you’re with someone the more you rub off on each other. So I don’t expect that at this point there is much of you left as individuals.
The world has grown suspicious of anything that looks like a happily married life.
Today we celebrate your most difficult accomplishment, staying married to me all these years.
We’re hoping you two are blessed with many more years together.
What an awesome thing it is to be together for so long. Congratulations!
You two are an inspiration to those who are blessed to know you.
Almost half of marriages have secrets when it comes to spending and debt. An estimated 46% of married couples have a spouse that is currently paying off debt that their partner is unaware of. This is due to the desired avoidance in an argument while 20% are concerned it will end their relationship. The below infographic outlines interesting statistics and facts of the spending habit in marriages.
An anniversary is a day that commemorates or celebrates a past event that occurred on the same date of the year as the initial event. It is a date that is remembered or celebrated because a special or notable event occurred on that date in a previous year.
Anniversaries are happy moments that come once in a while. Some of the most common anniversaries that are celebrated by people around the world include Wedding, death and birthdays, however, marriage anniversary seems to be the most celebrated amongst these three. One major thing that people usually do during anniversaries is that they send goodwill messages and wishes to the celebrant/celebrants. Here are some best happy anniversary messages and wishes that will interest you.
See Also: Anniversary Sayings You Should Never Miss
1. It’s easy to fall in love, but it’s much harder to stay in love with the same person for the rest of one’s life.
2. Congratulations for another wonderful year of falling in love with each other. Happy Anniversary!
3. Even though another year has passed, the love you share continues to last. Sending all my best wishes that you will continue to be blessed in love and happiness.
4. Throughout the ages numerous people have searched but have never found such a love as the two of you share. May you be continually blessed with great love and happiness. Happy Anniversary!
5. Take pride in knowing that you possess the kind of love that everyone aspires to one day find. May your hearts always remain as caring and passionate as when you fell in love. Happy Anniversary!
6. Sending all my love and best wishes as you celebrate another year of love and affection for one another. May you love continue to hold strong and grow with the passing of the ages. Happy Anniversary!
7. True love never dies, it only grows stronger and truer with the passing of time. It’s clear to see that your love is the strongest and truest kind. Happy Anniversary!
8. As you celebrate another year together, take a moment to reminisce in the happy memories you’ve created together and to reflect on the lessons learned. May you continue to grow ever stronger. Happy Anniversary.
9. Another year’s passed and you continue to show the world that true love does exists – Happy Anniversary!
10. Like wine, marriage can be sweet or bitter, intense or mellow, flat or acidic. But a couple like you enjoys all its flavors, whether dull or romantic. Happy anniversary.
11. Parties, dinners and get-togethers – we have many selfish reasons to gather and wish you both a great marriage ahead. Happy anniversary.
12. The bond of a marriage can take various forms, depending on whether life is imitating calm or storms. Sometimes in can be a beautiful knot, sometimes it can be a fragile cord. Regardless of what it is, I hope your lives overflow with bliss. Happy anniversary.
13. For some people, a perfect marriage is a myth, fairytale, legend, fable or false hope. But for me, it is a real thing which exists between you both. Happy anniversary.
14. You don’t need to wait for your 10th, 20th or 25th anniversary to celebrate a milestone in your life. Every anniversary of yours is a special milestone. Happy anniversary.
15. As an old couple your legs may have become wobbly and beautiful wrinkles may adorn your lovely faces, but your love for each other never seems fade regardless of life’s phases. Happy anniversary.
16. Your anniversary is a milestone where you can pause and look back at your life to cherish all the beautiful memories and bind yourselves to all the wonderful promises that are yet to be fulfilled. Happy anniversary.
17. Even after so many years of living together, you both haven’t got tired of each other. Here’s wishing that you stay like this forever. Happy anniversary.
18. Sending you many blessings and best wishes. May you continue to live a full and joyous life together for many more years yet to come. Happy Anniversary!
19. I just wanted to send you my best wishes and congratulate you both on your anniversary! You guys make it look easy
20. Congratulations on your Anniversary! Many best wishes and blessings as you continue walking life’s paths hand-in-hand and heart-in-heart. Happy Anniversary!
21. Thinking of you as you celebrate the passing of another year together. You’ve truly been an inspiration to others by staying true to each other. Happy Anniversary!
22. Roses are red, violets are blue. But I don’t know of anyone else who possesses a love so true. Happy Anniversary!
23. Just wanted to send all of my love and best wishes as you celebrate another wonderful year together. May life grant you many more amazing years. Happy Anniversary!
24. May the sun always shine on the path that you share. May the moon and stars always light your hearts with care.
25. Most of all, never lose the love which makes you a couple beyond compare. Happy Anniversary!
26. You’ve shown that you possess a true love which is sure to withstand the tests of time and continue to grow with the passing of the ages. May your love grow ever stronger. Happy Anniversary!
27. I just wanted to let you know how happy I am for you to be celebrating another year of love and happiness. May your love continue to bloom and grow with the passing of each day. Happy Anniversary!
28. May the sunshine of happiness always break out from the clouds of misunderstandings to form a rainbow of love in your timeless marriage. Happy anniversary.
29. Your family name too should end with EST because it comes after every word I use to describe you as a couple – happiEST, coolEST, hottEST and the very bEST. Happy anniversary.
30. The echo of your love and the sound of the sea have a few things in common – they are both constant and eternal. Happy anniversary.
31. The sweetest of anniversaries are a result of getting through the most bitter of all moments of life – hand in hand and heart to heart. Happy anniversary.
32. Your anniversary will remind you of the best moments of your relationship, but it will also remind you of all the strife you went through to experience those blissful moments. Happy anniversary.
33. Best friends in love – that fact that you don’t behave like a typical husband-wife makes your marriage perfect. Happy anniversary.
34. Anniversaries are reminders of the promises that couples have fulfilled in the past, the ones they are making in the present and those that are in store for the future. Cherish this milestone date and make yet another beautiful promise as you celebrate your wedding anniversary.
35. Most couples devote all their time to work in order to achieve success. But you both have the perfect balance – seeking success through work, love and happiness. Happy anniversary.
36. Remember the good times and forget the bad, reminisce about the happy memories and forget the sad. Take pride in a love that has lasted so long that even the angels are rejoicing in song. Happy Anniversary!
37. Through the good times and the bad you two have withstood the true test of time, every year growing with each other and growing closer together. Happy Anniversary!
38. Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on another year spent together. May your life continue to be filled with love, laughter and happiness.
39. Finding true love which continues to thrive and grow over the course of time is truly a blessing. May you continue to have many more years of being blessed with an ever growing love and affection for each other. Happy Anniversary!
40. Anyone can fall in love, but not everyone can stay in love – Happy Anniversary! And here’s to many more!
41. Thinking of you on this very special day as you celebrate yet another year together full of love and devotion. May your affections grow ever stronger and your love last ever longer. Happy Anniversary!
42. Very few people have the integrity and strength to stay together through thick and thin, you’re a beacon of inspiration and hope to all those around you. Happy Anniversary!
43. As you celebrate another year of love and happiness, remember that you’re also a beacon of light and hope to others. Never let go of the beautiful love that binds you to each other. Happy Anniversary.
44. Sometimes your marriage is slow like Waltz, sometimes it is peppy like Salsa, sometimes it is hot like Tango and sometimes it is soulful like Jazz – cheers to the couple who can dance to any rhythm of life. Happy anniversary.
45. Looking at divorced couples make me feel that marriages are ephemeral. But you both have proved that marriages are truly eternal. Happy anniversary.
46. One of the best memories of a couple is not just the magic of their first kiss but the magic they create every time they kiss for the rest of their lives. Happy anniversary.
47. The wrinkles on your faces are not signs of how much you have aged, but how beautifully your marriage has survived the test of time. Happy anniversary.
48. Not a long journey, your marriage is an adventure. Not a love story, your marriage is an epic tale of romance. Not a happy ending, your marriage is a blissful loop of sweet memories. Happy wedding anniversary.
49. Happy Anniversary! May you celebrate many more years together, withstanding the tests of time to emerge stronger and happier.
50. As time passes, the elements of life seem to erode even the strongest of substances. Yet, it is clear to see that absolutely nothing can erode your love for one another. Happy Anniversary!
51. Happy Anniversary! It’s truly amazing to see that you’re still so deeply in love with one another after so many years.
52. May you have many more happy anniversaries to come.
53. Aphrodite herself could never have formed such a great love as the bonds that you two share. May you always possess such astonishing love and care. Happy Anniversary!
54. If I had my life to live over again…next time I would find you sooner so that I could love you longer. Happy Anniversary to us!
55. The way you love me, the way you touch my life, I wish the journey, should never end till I die. Thanks for making the day special in my life. Happy Anniversary!
56. We have changed over the years, but the sparkle in your eyes is as bright as ever, and my love for you is even stronger.
57. The day is here again, I cant’ remember every moment of that day, but I could remember when I first looked at your eyes. Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!
58. When two people are connected at heart, it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers. Happy Anniversary to us!
59. True love is spending one day getting married… and the rest of your life feeling glad you did. Greetings of this Day to you and me!
60. When I look at you, my dear – It doesn’t seem like you’ve aged. To me you’re just as beautiful as the day we became engaged. Happy Anniversary.
61. As a tree must learn to bend when the wind blows to prevent it from breaking apart, together you’ve learned to bend in the bad times and stand tall during the good. May you continue to stand tall together for many more years to come. Happy Anniversary.
62. Even amidst difficult times, tough situations and harsh circumstances, you have proved that a happy marriage can sail you through any storm of life. Happy anniversary.
63. Happy anniversary to a couple who has made their marriage as perfect as it is made out to be in romantic books and movies.
64. In the Waltz of Life, you have proved to be the perfect dancing partners for each other and forever. Happy anniversary.
65. Even though the years continue to pass, may the love that you share only continue to grow stronger with time. Happy Anniversary!
66. Just wanted to send you the very best wishes possible. May you continue to love, cherish, and honor one another for many more years to come. Happy Anniversary!
67. Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary as you celebrate another year of love and compassion. May you have many more years together filled with love, happiness, and prosperity.
68. Happy Anniversary! May your love and devotion inspire all who surround you, and may you be blessed with all the gifts that life has to offer.
69. Your dreams, ambitions, and hopes for the future may not be always the same. But the beauty of your marriage is that you both live to make each others’ dreams come true. Happy anniversary to a perfect couple.
70. If your love story was made into a movie, it would give The Notebook a run for its money. Happy wedding anniversary.
71. Most married couples hear each other’s words, you listen to each other’s heartbeats. Most of them admire each other’s looks, you compliment each other’s soul. Most of them commit to each other’s lives, you have committed to each other’s dreams. Happy anniversary to an awesome couple.
72. The first few years of marriage are likely to be the best. It is only later that life becomes a test. But the love between you both makes you better that the rest. Happy anniversary and good luck.
73. No one and nothing in this world is perfect, but the two of you are as close as it gets. Happy anniversary.
74. For some couples, being perfect means being flawless. But for a beautiful one like you, being perfect means accepting each other’s flaws. Happy anniversary.
75. Your anniversary should have been a monthly and not a weekly affair, for having just one day in a year is just not enough to show each other how much you care. Happy anniversary.
76. A romantic journey, thrilling ride, fun adventure, amazing voyage, beautiful expedition, memorable escapade, heavenly trip – if this is the definition of your marriage and the path to your destiny. Happy anniversary.
77. Every year, your anniversary makes me anxious, insecure, nervous and stressed because it adds to the pressure of finding the perfect match – just like you both did. Happy anniversary.
78. Wishing you another wonderful year of marital bliss together. Happy wedding anniversary.
79. Sending you both loving wishes on your anniversary, may it be something so very special.
80. Wishing more laughter, more joy, more love for the both of you in the years to come.
81. Wishing you many more years of happiness and unconditional love.
82. Wishing you many more years of happiness and unconditional love
83. Best wishes to you both on your anniversary.
84. Happy anniversary and best wishes to my favorite couple.
85. Wishing a very happy wedding anniversary to a lovely couple.
86. Wishing you all the best on your anniversary day.
87. Wishing that you two will grow even closer together with each passing day. Happy anniversary.
88. Wishing you a wonderful and long life together on your anniversary.
89. Sending my warmest wishes to a wonderful couple on their special day. Hope that you have a sparkling celebration on your anniversary.
90. Happy Anniversary to the one I’ll always want, even when I’m too old to remember what I’m supposed to want you for.
91. I am so lucky to have you as my husband and this is my best day in my life. Happy anniversary to you my dear.
92. Happy Anniversary to my dear love and very best friend.
93. Remember the yesterdays, Plan your tomorrows, And celebrate your today, Happy anniversary to a lovely couple, God bless both of you.
94. Happy anniversary to a couple who almost never make me physically ill.
95. Happy Anniversary to a couple whose age difference is much less creepy now.
96. Best Wishes for a Happy Anniversary…to a pair who know how to take romance to heart. Treasure your day.
97. Happy anniversary to you both; Have a bright and happy day. Your marriage sets an example; It shines in every way.
98. You had turned my life to a poem and its rhythm makes my dears and nears to rejoice ever and ever Happy Anniversary to you.
99. Happy Anniversary to someone who was my least deplorable marriage option.
100. Yours is a story of an endless love, made stronger by time. Happy anniversary!
Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
Happy Holiday Greetings For Friends, Family, And Businesses
Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
Best Wedding Congratulations Messages
Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures, and Photos
A great collection of wedding anniversary wishes for friends with beautiful images . Choose the one that really expresses your feelings.
Memes became a real element of culture and even a significant informative part for a certain age group. Ideas that are shared through these funny pictures have got a sincere appreciation of the Internet surfers. However, in spite of the fact that the target audience of those pics is about 16-20 years, the older generations are willingly laughing at them too.
There are plenty of anniversary funny quotes on the Internet. Children can find memes for mom and dad’s important date and send funny messages to their parents – it will show their attention to harmony in the relationships. By the way, the elders can search for happy anniversary memes on their own and get some information about new generation thoughts about living together – it can turn to be a cheerful experience.
A happy anniversary meme can additionally cheer up both newlyweds and those couples, who have been married for a long time. Friends of a couple often make funny wishes in celebrations, as humor is an inherent part of any high day. One can propose a game that will involve all the guests to create cute anniversary images for memory.
Sometimes a funny marriage of two young persons can turn into a boring routine even after 1 year of common life. Then they should use a celebration of a wedding date as a tool to refresh moments of their life in memory. Happy anniversary meme with nice quotes and cartoons will be ones of little, but powerful things to enliven the relationships.
It is quite well to have a collection of funny memes for various moments of day-to-day life. Just imagine, how a little quarrel can turn into laughing out loud with a recently found happy anniversary meme! It is like killing two birds with one stone: you end the flow of negative emotions and call lovely times to your memory. Well, even viewing the old wedding photos can lift your spirit. Though, who said you cannot add some humorous comments to those images?
Happy Anniversary Meme and Funny Images4.6 (92.73%) 11 vote[s]
The tradition of giving gifts on particular wedding anniversary celebrations originated in Medieval Europe when Germans would present.