Inspirational Messages for Students: From inspiring messages about studying hard to motivational quotes about Motivational message never give up on goals hope better future . Funny Goodbye Messages for Friends: Farewell Quotes.
Last Updated: 25th August, 2019
Farewell Messages: For any person, saying goodbye to a loved one is the hardest thing to do but acknowledging the fact that we have something that makes saying goodbye so hard makes it a bit easier. One should cheerish the best times spend with the loved ones and pray for their success. A person should not cry because it's all over but rather should appreciate the new beginning. Saying farewell to a co-worker who has been your support for years could be really painful but showing your love and respect towards him/her is much more important. To encourage your co-worker, or your friend you can simply write a farewell wish which is not only going to provide him a new energy but also will also boost his confidence. Do not fret if you are unaware of what to write or how to write farewell message as we are here to help you out. We have an amazing collection of messages, quotes and wishes which you can send to your loved ones and wish them good luck and farewell for the future. You can simply share these messages on twitter, facebook and whatsapp as they are absolutely free of cost. So, wish your co-workers now!
When it is the last day of your friend in office one should think of making it the most memorable. It should become the day which he/she truly remembers forever after leaving the office. Bring a smile on the face of your friends, colleagues or co-workers by sending them the most humorous messages which are full of wit. Send them the messages and shower your care and love on them.
Saying goodbye to your mentor who has guided you, supported you and also taught you becomes really difficult. It becomes an extremely heart-wrenching moment for all as it appears like a huge loss. But, one should bid farewell to a boss with great respect and feeling of gratitude. Make him feel great on the last day of the office. Send him the best farewell messages and make him feel found for everything he has done for you.
Saying goodbye to a colleague who is also your companion could be really difficult. But, at that time it becomes necessary to support and encourage your colleague as he/she is leaving the company. Send the best farewell messages to your colleagues and motivate them. Your support is really important to them.
Good morning everyone; to all the amazing teachers and supporting staff and to our wonderful principal Ms Susie Car; to all our AR Lord.
Teachers are one of the most influencers of all time; they impact young minds, guide, and train students to have the intellectual capacity for their studies and things needed for character development. So, it’ll be right to say teachers are like the second parent to their students. Definitely, such teacher who feels this way should be interested in sending farewell messages for students from teacher.
Now, having said that, writing farewell messages for students from teacher or lecturer who has been a friend and a mentor can be so emotional. Yes, you ask me how do I know that? By experience, one of those striking moments is bidding farewell to students graduating from college or high school with whom you’ve shared most of your time. Isn’t it?
Sometimes, even at that, you have thoughts to jot down on a note but find it a little bit challenging to draft them down to fit the exact thoughts of your heart, no worries! Farewell messages for students from teacher have been drafted to help you convey your good wishes thoroughly. Trust me, you can conveniently say goodbye to your outgoing students leaving the college with these inspirational farewell messages for students from teacher.
Are you ready to spice up their day and to keep your students motivated and inspired to be the best on their way to future endeavors? Then, find below the most impressive farewell messages for students from teacher.
I know at the end of it all, you’ll agree with me that this is the best collection of farewell messages for students from teachers.
Farewell messages for students from teacher are messages of blessing and desires for the future of their students from the hearts of the instructor. We know saying goodbye is not easy, that’s why we have those multitudes of thoughts here in short farewell message for students from teacher.
Check out below for the appropriate short farewell message for students from teacher that will help you do the job of saying goodbye to students properly and for giving your best wishes to them.
Short though, but straight from the love in a teacher’s heart for his or her student. Read through and agree with me!
1. Congratulations! Today is your special day and I am so glad seeing that you have really grown in every area of your life, not just as a graduating student from our prestigious school, but as a young mind who has yielded to be equipped with the right mindset for the future ahead. All the best, dear student.
2. I know your future will be so bright and I look forward to hearing about your academic excellence. I am so happy for you. Wishing you all the very best in life.
3. Dear student, Looking at the way you have been consistent in your education over the years with us, I am persuaded that the learning you have acquired here would help you in your future studies. Good luck to you!
4. Big congratulation and all the best for your higher studies and continue to make us proud. Cheers!
5. Congratulations on the new heights to achieve more excellence with your future studies. You are going places in life, and I am so happy for you, dear student. Warmest wishes!
6. Dear students, you all have brought the name of this prestigious school to limelight through your academic performances. Thank you all. We wish you all the best.
7. Your journey with our school may stop here, but above all, it is the beginning of new heights for you. Continue to be dedicated to your work. I wish you a successful life.
8. Never forget the passion and commitment you have given to learning and studying in this school. Therefore, always make sure the same dedication guides your further studies and career. Farewell, I will miss you!
You may also like : Farewell Speech for Teachers by Students
9. You are loyal and the most dedicated student of them all. Besides, it’s easy to mentor you on other important things in life. Thank you for being part of me, dear student. God bless you.
10. Be rest assured that I will be there for you whenever you need me. May you always find the wisdom to achieve your dreams and set goals in life. Congrats!
11. May new opportunities be opened to you wherever you go to accommodate more success as you have always been a successful student in our school. Adios!
12. I wish you the very best for your next level of academic achievement. May you find happiness in your next future studies.
13. May you continue to be relevant as you have always been with us in this school and achieve greater heights in your future education. Good luck, dear student.
14. I had so much fun being your teacher, mentor and also as your second family. All the best for your brightest future. Lots of love!
15. Dear students, you have shown remarkable academic performance and achievements at different levels in this school. Thank you all for making us proud.
16. Wishing you great success. Keep up the good work and never stop aspiring to be the best in life.
17. As students, you have strived well to be excellent in your studies, and you have shown again and again that nothing is impossible when there is dedication.
18. As another important phase of your life starts now, never allow academic excellence to be the thing of the past. All the best dear students!
19. School is an essential part of life and I am happy you have allowed it to have the impact that is needed in your lives. May you all achieve success with your future studies.
20. Go in this strength of dedication and do the impossible. All the best.
As a teacher, it’s super encouraging when you send your students farewell messages for students from teachers as best wishes for students future because it reminds them how important their future is to you.
Why not pick any of these farewell messages for students from teacher which embodies so many of your best wishes, quotes, sayings, phrases and prayers for your students’ career. It’ll convey from your heart that you are wishing them the best endeavor and a bright future in the pursuit of career ahead of them.
Relax and enjoy sending best wishes to students from these list of farewell messages for students from teacher.
21. Dear students, There is a new phase waiting for you with a new career and dreams. My prayer is that you will all scale your next level without much trouble. Lots of love! Farewell, dear student!
22. As your teacher, I will really miss the memories that we have shared together in this institution. Congratulations to you.
23. Make new friends, but do not forget the old ones who always love you. Wishing you all the blessing of life.
24. Graduating from our school today is all for the betterment of your future studies, but we will miss your presence in this school. Farewell, dear student!
25. I pray that you will achieve a lot of success in your future career and may all your dreams come true. Farewell, dear student!
26. You are the motivation for the inter-house school game and debate. More importantly, you are an integral part of the success our school has experienced thus far. We love you!
27. Thank you for being there for us in this college. I wish you a great life ahead with lots of fun and opportunities. Blessings!
28. I will continue to remember those sweet moments. Lots of love dear student!
29. As you graduate from this college this time tomorrow, I may not be there to guide you, but I am so sure what you have learned will be with you forever. It is a note to say thank you, dear student!
30. Dear students, this is just to say goodbye, but you will always remain special to me as you start the bright future ahead of you. God bless!
31. I will keep those great memories we spent together forever. May your future journey be smoother and full of happiness. Cheers!
32. Education is part of life, but sometimes to add more to it, we need to allow the next phase it brings to us. It is goodbye to you in the hope of you learning more in life. Good luck, dear student!
33. I am so lucky to have such fun loving students that made happy surrounding during the class hours. Thank you all. I love you. Warmest wishes!
34. I will always miss you, dear students, because I know you all are the finest ones I have ever met. Wishing you a great journey for the future ahead.
35. Moving on to a new sphere of career and dreams can be a challenging process but you will surely turn out well. I wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors.
36. Warmest wishes to you as you move on to the next phase in your life. I am so sure you will continue to have great success in all areas of life endeavor.
37. God’s favor is with you now and always. May you shine like a star dear student. Wishing you good luck.
38. May you do amazing things in life and come out with flying colors as move on to the next stage of your life. All the best.
39. May every step you take be ushered you into greatness. Good luck to you.
40. May your place be with the great and success be with you always. Wishing you the very best in life.
41. Don’t give up to life challenges, always try harder to get the best in life. All the best.
42. The future is good and colorful. cherish it, strive for it and dear student, I encourage you to always be goal-getter. Good luck to you.
43. My heart is filled with joy at the good news of your graduation from our school. Best of luck to you dear student.
44. Be strong as you strive for great success in life, the challenges you face in your way to success is nothing compared to the joy it brings. Good luck to you.
45. All the best to you dear students as you move on to the next chapter of your life. God bless you all.
46. Good luck and warmest wishes to you. God bless you and keep you. This is my heartiest wish just for you.
47. If you can think it, you can achieve it. Best wishes for your bright future. Lots of love!
48. You have proven yourself to be a very dedicated student who has the capacity to do great things in life. We are proud of you! Continue to dream big. Wishing the best in your new adventures.
49. Wishing you the very best for all the new endeavors that life has in store for you.
50. Good luck to you in this next level of adventure and dreams. I wish you all the best in life. Congratulation!
The toughest moment for you as a teacher is when you have to say goodbye. Farewell messages for students from teacher require that you appreciate, encourage and inspire the students to know you believe in them.
Are you finding it difficult to get the right words to say goodbye to students? I know saying goodbye means you will no longer get to see, talk, and encourage them. So, making the last moment with them unforgettable becomes your utmost desire.
Teacher saying goodbye to students quotes using the memory of the past will inspire you to give an emotional farewell message for students from teacher to your beloved student. Teacher saying goodbye to students quotes will help you express your thoughts to the student that have brought out the best in you unknowingly.
The following words below will help you give a loving teacher saying goodbye to students quotes.
51. Moments with you have taught me to love unconditionally. I am happy to know you have learned something positive from me. I am confident of your success in the nearest future. This is not a goodbye; it is a moment that will help you to stay focused, knowing your teacher wishes you nothing but success.
52. I am sorry for the times I shouted, took your time, ensured that you read non-stop, made tests questions hard. I just wanted you to be at your best and I am happy you are one of the best today. Don’t stop being the best. I love you! Goodbye.
53. I had always wanted to let the world know that you are a genius. The desire fueled my passion as your teacher towards your mental and emotional growth. I am happy the world would not recover from your Impact. Goodbye world best innovators.
54. Your dream to change the world through your childhood ambition should not die. My desire is to see you fulfill your dream and accomplish great success. This is my goodbye message to you.
55. I am proud to know you became an integral part of success through your adherence to discipline, rigorous study and learning activities. I am certain you will remain a success and achieve the greater feat in your dream career. Goodbye dearest student.
56. Dear students, it is time to say goodbye. I wish you the best in life. Remain happy and purposeful. I will hold on to your memories forever. I love you all.
57. This is the beginning of your success. I will always pray that it will not be the last but the beginning because your success is my joy and pride for being your teacher. Goodbye.
58. Dear students, Always desire to grow in wisdom. It will guide and direct your decisions in life. Remember, my heart will not fail to wish you well.
59. Don’t forget the 2 D’s ‘diligence and dedication’. It is your key to attaining success in every step of your life. I will be glad to hear about your success and impact. Goodbye!
60. My heart was always filled with happiness every time I see you grow. You’ve carved a special place in my heart and I promise to always pray for your success. I love you! Goodbye.
61. It hurts to say goodbye but I have to say goodbye to you today! I know you are going out to do exploits and make your teacher proud. I ‘ll miss you all.
62. It was fun to teach amazing students like you! I’ll miss the moments we spent together. It was fun. These memories would continue to linger in my heart. I love you! Soar higher than you have ever done.
63. I can’t believe it is all over! You all have become part of me so much that I wish you will never have to go. I will miss your innocence and enthusiasm. I am happy to know your memories are always with me. Keep shining.
64. You have motivated me to invest in you and I am happy to see how much my investment has made you successful. I love you! Goodbye.
65. I will always be with you every step of the way because my heart is keen with your growth and success. Be rest assured that I will always wish you the best. Goodbye.
66. I am happy that I met amazing, dutiful and good individuals like you. I hope that your paths will be imprinted on the paths of legend. Goodbye.
67. Your laughter, stubbornness, ignorance, enthusiasm, intelligence, and innocence will always linger in my memory. Your presence cheered my excitement when teaching and I will definitely miss everything about you. I love you!
68. The world may not understand the relationship I share with you. It is beyond a teacher-student relationship, it is the relationship that siblings share. Today, it seems it is the end but it is the beginning for me as my desire to see you grow in all aspects of life will keep you close to my heart. Goodbye!
69. Your dreams brought us together and I am happy that you allowed me to groom you to achieve a part of your dream. Never give up on your dream. My utmost joy is to see your dreams come to reality. Goodbye students.
70. Know the journey is laced with challenges to bring you down but I am certain that you will bravely face all challenges until success becomes your name. Goodbye!
71. I promise to always look out for success. Whenever your heart is seeking for an answer, keep calm, you will always hear my voice teaching and guiding you because you have become part of me. I’ll miss you all.
72. I hope you’ll always remember all I have taught you. I hope you’ll always remember to build your potentials. I hope you’ll remember that you are unique and different. I’ll always remember you and I’ll wait to hear your success story. Goodbye!
73. Your act of love when corrected will never be forgotten as it pushed out my passion to let you know what is right per time. I am certain this principle will guide you on the path of life. I love you all.
74. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. My joy is that you succeed in every aspect of life. I love you.
75. I am proud to have taught the leaders of tomorrow and I am certain that you will put all you have been taught to practice. I believe you, I love you and I will miss you all.
76. I would love to be your teacher again and again. I am privileged to have tutored intelligent and brilliant students like you. I love you and I wish you the best in your endeavor.
77. I welcome you to the world of success you have always wished for. I am happy to know you will make your dreams come to reality. I wish you success in all areas of your life. Goodbye.
78. It was not the chairs, desks, whiteboard, and books that made my class interesting. Your presence made the difference. I love you and wish you the best in life.
79. I was always happy to teach you because you welcomed my excesses and made the best use of them. Words cannot express how happy I am to know you. I wish you all the best in life. Goodbye.
80. I am so happy to share your joy with you today. It reminds of your struggle to get to where you are today. I cherish the moment of your grooming just as I cherish you. I will always miss you all.
81. I faced every challenge during the period of learning because of the love I have for you. I was always happy to teach you and make you understand what I teach because I just wanted you to be the best and I wish you would always be the best.
Goodbye letter to student from teacher teacher are not regarded as the everyday message we receive. Giving farewell messages for students from teacher reveals the demonstration of your unconditional love to them. Goodbye letter to student from teacher leaves a memorable moment for the students.
However, words would fail us while trying to select words that would leave a lasting impression and motivation on the students who have spent most of their time with the teachers.
Are you finding it difficult to express your emotion to your students? There is no need to worry as you can get farewell messages for students from teacher from here and properly say your goodbye to your dear students.
Check below and be happy you did!
82. Dear students, it is with great joy to see you graduating to the next phase of your life. I have watched you grow into maturity in all spheres of life and I love those moments of grooming because it endeared me to love you unconditionally. I wish you all the best in life. I love you and I am missing you already. Continue to be the best you can be.
83. There were days you thought I was your enemy because of my desire to see you succeed. I am happy to know you value those moments of discipline and encouragement as it has helped you to this very stage of your life. As you proceed higher in your pursuit of success, it is my prayer that you will be successful in every facet of your life. I love you.
84. Thanking you for coming into my life. Thank you for giving me the privilege to sow seeds of greatness in you. Thank you for bearing the fruit of excellent results. My Joy today is your success. What greater reward can I ask for? You are my reward in the next year to come and I am glad to know you will not fail me. I love you tremendously.
85. How time flies! I wish the times we spent together could come again without fading out. The days are gone but the memories of your peculiarity will never elude my mind because they were the reason my passion lingered. I wish you success in your next phase of life.
86. Every leader started from being a student before attaining the position of greatness. I have always treated you like the great leader you will become. I did not see you as a student because you are the hope of a brighter future for me. As you move higher in your pursuit of success, it is my prayer that you will emerge as one of the greatest leaders of our time. I will miss you.
87. Became your friend and I am glad I did. our friendship became the sacred tree of diligence and dedication with which you tied your undiluted success. You deserve your success today because I have seen your work for it. I believe you would never give up the path of success in your next phase of life. Goodbye, dear students.
88. I remember those times when you cried and said: “I can’t do it because I am not the best.” Those times tore my heart but it braced me to encourage and let you know “you can do it”. I remember how your smile chuckled with joy because you did it. Today, you have done it again and you will do it again. I am certain that this determination will help in your next Journey. Goodbye.
89. I became used to the questions you asked me. You have to believe me, they made me a better person day by day. I am excited to know it made you who you are today. Go with your heads held high and answer the question the universe throws at you. I will always love you.
90. My gratitude goes to the best graduating class I ever taught. I became tough, I became a dove, I became your friend, I became your counselor, I became your motivator, I became your strength. Whatever I became made me better than I was yesterday. Above all, it made me love you unconditionally. You have carved a special place in my heart. I love you!
91. Your voices will always linger in my heart. It will remind me of your outstanding qualities. You have your way of putting smiles on my face when I get angry at your laziness and indulgence. I am happy you learned to abhor laziness and indulgence which made me love your diligence and dedication. I will never let go of the memories I have with me. I wish you success as you go higher.
92. We became family for the purpose of achieving great things. Classroom activities became easy when we all made up our mind to achieve a great result. Here we are today! The result of that decision has brought undiluted Joy and happiness. I am the happiest person because I am proud of your success. It pains to say goodbye but I will have to bid farewell to my dearest students.
93. You have given me the best gift a teacher desires. I celebrate your astounding performance and I am forever indebted to your success as my heart will always wish you nothing but success in your next phase of life. I love you all.
94. I wish above all that your dream will come to reality and you will find fulfillment in your ambitions. You have become part of my building process, I am forever indebted to you. Goodbye.
95. It is not my eloquence that makes my farewell pleasing. It is your heart that makes my farewell golden to you. Thank you for allowing me to groom and nurture you to a path of success. Thank you for making me a part of your success story. I love you.
Check out also : Sweet Messages for Teachers
96. As much as the classroom materials meant a lot to us. Your presence was all I desired and your presence helped me to impact your positively. I wish the best in your new phase of life.
97. I promise you to give my unflinching support whenever you need them in your next phase of life. Your success is my greatest joy and reward. I love you.
98. I did not regret giving my time to you because you made them count by achieving great and excellent results. I have no fear for your future because you have been trained to only be the best. I will miss you.farewell.
99. I love the smiles on your face. It is is an expression of the joy that cannot be withheld as your result is astounding and amazing. I hope you will not give up but continue to be the best. My deepest wishes are that you prosper in every way. I love you all.
100. Our act of diligence and dedication has helped you to achieve this great and extraordinary result. I am grateful to the universe for giving me students who desire to pay the price to succeed. I urge you to continually value the act of diligence and dedication as it will help in the next phase of your life. I wish you well.
101. Little drops of water make a mighty ocean. I am delighted to know that every little effort you exerted into your academics yielded a great excellent result. I wish you consistent success in the next phase of your life.
102. I wish you greater heights in the next stage of your life. I am certain that you are ready to face and amaze the world. My heartfelt wishes to you as go is that you succeed. Goodbye.
103. It is sad to bid you farewell, my world best student. I am happy you are graduating into your next phase of life a better and matured individual. I am happy to know that you have imbibed good and quality attitude that will make you shine in your next phase of life.
104. Thank you for giving heed to everything you have been taught. Thank you for becoming better day after day. Thank you for rewarding your teacher with excellent results. As you move to your next phase in life, may you achieve extraordinary success!
105. I believe in your dreams and I am sure you will accomplish your goals. Just believe you can and you will see how greatly you have accomplished your goals and made your dream come true. You remain the best dearest students. Goodbye!
106. As you move higher in the next stage of your life, don’t forget to always aim for the best. My greatest joy is to hear the news about your success in the years to come. I love you.
107. I will miss the relationship we share, I will miss your sincerity, I will miss your smile, I will miss everything about you because the best of everything that ever existed in my class you. I am indebted to loving you.
108. Your confidence is one thing I can’t trade for mere words. I am sure you have the confidence to outgrow every fear and challenge life throws at you in your next phase of life. You are bold, beautiful and handsome. I wish that you get the best out of life. My best wishes to you.
109. I would have loved to give you gifts and trophies for your great success but I discovered that you owe yourselves the greatest gift by making great success in a dynamic and outstanding manner. You have done that today! I am glad you.
110. May you continue to be happy and prosperous as you move to the next phase of your life. You have been wonderful to me. Thank for being part of my experience. I love you.
111. The time has come to prove to the world that you a genius. This is one quality that will help make a change in your next phase of life. I love you and wish you a blissful farewell.
112. I am very glad to see how mature you have become and I am certain that you will make the best use of all you have been taught. I will miss you all. Farewell.
113. Learning comes with unique colors and fragrances. You have come with a combination of those colors and fragrances. With the colors, you make me well-deserved teacher. With the fragrances, you make me receive honor all around me. Lots of love
114. My thoughts and ideas flourish daily. All these are in response to your love for knowledge over the years. I will always cherish you.
115. Anchor for the mind is what it carries. Let me say to you that ‘you’ve learned what will strengthen your future while with me’ no doubt you will do well in life. Congratulation!
116. You are not one in a billion to me. Your comparison as my amiable student is to a population. So I’ll say ‘you’re one kind in a lifetime to me. Go and make all of us proud.
117. May you not lack in receiving wisdom even as you give so much to learning. You deserve to reap much more in the future ahead of you. Farewell, dear student.
118. Keep on spreading your river of knowledge round the fields of life that surround you as move on your studies and career in life. Your stars in the sky will soon be seen by all and sundry, each displaying every uniqueness in you all. I will miss you!
119. You are more than a student for me. You do more than learning in my class. You are a reality of life in every aspect, dear student. You’re worth all my time and efforts to make the best in life.
120. The way you’ve learned from me and people that come around you, it makes me know you will come to limelight in no time. You have been so stable, bringing stability to every area of your life. I love you forever, dear student!
If you find this farewell messages for students from teacher useful and lovely, kindly share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. Thank You for Doing so.
We have provided below some nice farewell speech for students studying in school. We have properly categorized the farewell speech for school students to be given by the teachers, principals, students themselves and their juniors in the school. These students farewell speech can be given to students whenever they left the college after completing their study. You can select any of the given farewell speeches for the students in school according to your need and requirement to speech on the farewell party.
Following are some best farewell speeches for students to deliver speech in school on the farewell party, so go ahead and chose anyone best for you as per your need:
Good morning to the respected Principal sir, Vice-Principal sir, my colleagues and dear students. It is a very special day when we are giving farewell party to our students of class 12th standard of batch 2015.
Today on 15th of March we have gathered here in huge number to bid farewell to the group of young students after spending almost 12 years in this school. They have been waiting for many years to go outside and join the college, and see, finally the day has come here to break their long time wait and leave the school’s portals in order to give them chance to step into a new world of college.
As being a class teacher of the class 12th standard students, I would like to say something about them what I have been felt about them in such a long period of 12 years. Really they deserve admire from me
as they all are gentlemen. My dear students, it took twelve long years of us and you in shaping you for your bright future. At a time teacher also learn many things together with his students. So I did the same too, I saw my own growing childhood in you. In order to grow and shape a student, both students and teachers have to effort and battle together by the same force.
Students become the subject of teacher’s actions, target of teacher’s thoughts and compliment of teacher’s endeavors. It is true that you have been taught by us however it is also true that we too have learnt so much from all of you. It was a long journey however spent very quickly just because of your will to do something better in future. This school has seen your childhood and adolescence, and now you are continuing to enter into your Adulthood of life stage. It was very tough task for us to deal with you in your childhood however became a while easy into your adulthood. What we did (whether good or bad) was the process to shape you all for future and make a good human being for the country.
It’s all was our responsibility; sometimes we loved and care you and sometimes loaded you with hard tasks. My dear students, it is my advice to you all that, do not look back by standing at the threshold of this school. Just look forward and go ahead to see the world, our well wishes are always with you. The world needs more intelligent youngsters like you my son. Success will be on your way, just keep something in your mind that be always right in your actions and never forget that truth always wins. Use your power to make others happy and not sad. Never surrender to any bad situation and keep strong belief in yourself. Go and earn name, fame and money and come back to me to tell us your success stories. I would like to share you some inspirational lines well said by the Swami Vivekananda:
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life–think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.”
Good afternoon to the respected teachers and my lovely students. We are here to give a farewell party to my brilliant students of class 12th standard. Welcome you all for your nice coming in the farewell party today on 16th of March. I would like to say something about my dear students in my own words. Students become the most important asset of the school, without them schools and teachers are nothing. However, it is also true that a student is nothing or incomplete without a good teacher. So, both are equally responsible for each others significance. We cannot say that only teachers play great role in the students life alone, however; students also play great role in making the value and importance of teachers. Both needs equal participation in shaping the students career.
A good student can do nothing in the absence of a good teacher and a teacher feels bad luck when hi/she does not get a good student. It is teacher’s responsibility that he/she has to bring a student on the right track however, it is also the responsibility of a student to follow his/her teacher orders to be on the right track. They need to support each other in the school equally. Our students are very disciplined, well mannered, punctual and well responsive. They have well contributed to this school for years by helping the staff, organizing committee and other members of the school. In the last five years, our school has developed a lot and got an enviable reputation at district level for offering best education. All have been possible just because of my nice students and hard working teachers.
The district level victory by the students of class 12th standard in the basketball inter-school competition was really surprised for me. I wish my students go ahead more than before and spread the name of this school and their parents. After many years of hard struggle of the students, now the time has come to see them off so that they can see the world by completing their college life. My dear students, according to my experience, you will have to face more hard challenges than before in your later life. However, never get fed up and continue to go ahead having strong confidence and belief in you. It is your belief, courage, patience and hard work which will surely lead you ahead and give you a bright future. My good wishes are always with you and I wish you all the best. I have a nice line for you that is well said by the Albert Einstein:
“Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.”
Thank you very much.
Good morning to the excellencies, honorable Principal sir, respected teachers, my seniors and my dear friends. I would like to speech on the farewell party of my seniors on behalf of all the students of my class. Today is the farewell party of our seniors of class 12th standard. We enjoyed together very much in the playground, library and lab room of this prestigious school for many years. We come from different backgrounds however look same in the school as we wear same uniform. We all have different feelings and attitudes however we develop good traits in the school together with our seniors.
Whenever we are punished regarding our home work or other class works, we always get help from our seniors. They always become ready to help us in any condition. They helped us a lot during our football match competition and quiz competition. Whenever I think over all the past memories with my seniors, I get overwhelmed and think that I also has been a senior of my juniors and me too have to owe the same responsibilities to become a good senior.
My respected seniors, today you are taking off from the school life and going to enter the college life to widen your career for the bright future. There is no any doubt in your success, I wish you all the best. It is difficult for us to say goodbye to you. I request you all that please never forget us, we always need you and your assistance in the future. I have some inspiring lines for you said by the Mahatma Gandhi:
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
Good evening to the respected Principal sir, teachers, mam, sweet juniors and my dear colleagues. I would like to speech on our farewell party on behalf of my class. Today is our farewell party and it is the last day of us in the school. We really enjoyed a lot in this school from the date we took admission till date. We have completed our 12th standard here and now need to go to get admission in the college to have some professional degree and make our career. We can never forget all the supports and care given by our respected teachers. We will always remember all the etiquette taught by our teachers and mam.
We joined the school many years back however it seems that it was yesterday and the time of departure has come very soon. The education environment of this school is very strict, cool and motivational. We liked it very much. We got many experiences together with the good education. I would like to share some funny moments with you. I was very mischievous in my childhood and generally used to tease my friends in the class room. However my all the bad behaviors got changed into the good one just because of my class teacher’s nice way teaching. I am very grateful to my all teachers who really made me a good students.
I still remember all the happy and bad moments with the friends like loud laughing, silly jokes, reading novels, eating other’s lunch boxes, running on the roads, competitions on stairs, making fun of friends and so many. All such memories are valuable for me and will be in my heart. School was like our second home where we shaped for our future. I do not know that whether I will meet my friends in future or not but sure to get connected with them through social media websites like Facebook, email, twitter, LinkedIn, skype, and Google plus, etc.
I would like to say thank to the teachers for everything and my all the friends and juniors for their love and friendship. I also would like to say sorry for my all the bad behaviors. I wish all the best to the juniors and my dear friends.
Thanks you all.
A very good morning to all present here!
I am feeling a bit nervous today and I know you all are feeling the same. I vividly remember the days when your parents and guardians left you at the entrance gate of this school and your small feet stepped into a new place.
You all held the hands of the teachers to take your first small steps into the school. You cried, irritated, ran here and there in all directions except your classroom. You all took few days to adjust and few months to like your teachers but I am sure that today your teacher, classrooms, playground and the entire school might have become the most special thing for you.
Sometimes you were depressed, sometimes you were not happy, sometimes you were playful and sometimes you were studious but your teachers have always tried their best to make you feel good and comfortable. So, this is the time when you should feel and express gratitude towards your teachers who are your Guru and mentors and your second parents.
Being the principal, I have always tried my best to build up confidence in you and to nurture you properly. Through this morning assembly, I have always motivated you to pray for yourself, your family friends, and your nation and for your examinations. I am sure that you are taking the treasure of knowledge along with you in your head and heart today from this temple of learning.
It is the time when you should leave your childhood behind as you are entering into a new world to furnace your own paths. I am sure that these school days will be the most memorable days of your life. I take pride in saying that I have offered you the best mentors, friends, education and environment. It is not only mine efforts but it’s a collective effort of all the staff to shape you guys to play a significant role in our society.
Teachers have always tried their best to teach you lessons beyond the four walls of the classroom so that you all can get innumerable opportunities for the overall development of your personality. Thanks to all the teachers who have strived hard to make the students feel proud today to call themselves as the products of ____ team.
I wish when you will reach the zenith of your career, you will never forget your roots, family and your extended family- your school!
We will always be waiting to hear the story of your success.
May you all farewell in your career and accomplish all your dreams that you are looking forward to.
May God bless you with prosperity, health, love and strength. We will miss you all a lot.
Very Good Morning to the respected Principal Ma’am, Vice Principal, my Colleagues, lovely Students and most important of all our today’s special guests – 12th standard students. I welcome you all to this farewell ceremony.
Today is 28th May, the day of wishing farewell to our higher secondary students and I am standing in front of you to deliver this farewell speech in the honor of those who have successfully completed their 12th grade. Congratulations on completing this part of your journey with beautiful memories, hard tasks and great accomplishments. It has been a pleasure meeting and teaching this friendly batch.
It’s a bittersweet moment as this is the last time we are gathered together. I am at the end of the bridge that took me many sweats and tears but also a joy! Today, I am really proud of being a part of your achievements over the years in curricular and extracurricular activities. During this tenure, you laughed and cried attended school functions and bunked classes. I am sure that you all are going to miss all this.
Thank you all for the hilarious laughter and unforgettable memories that you shared with us. I wish you all happy, adventurous, amazing experiences and new friendships in the future journey of your life. If we have ever been harsh or rude to you that never meant that we hated you. Instead, we always wanted to build a strong foundation for your next level. Through our endeavors, we always wanted you all to achieve a greater milestone in your lives while keeping your honor and dignity intact.
School is where you make your first best friends and now you all are going to different schools and colleges for higher studies. Make sure that you all stay in touch. From nursery till 12th, your phenomenal teachers have showered treasures of knowledge on you all. They were like your parents at the school. They all deserve a humongous thank you!
This is a really tough day for me when we have to say a final goodbye to all of you but I am sure that distance and time won’t make us apart. Whenever you need any kind of assistance we are always there for you to help you. Whatever you do in your life, make sure you are good and kind to the people around you. Be optimistic in whatever you do!
At this point in time, I want you to always see yourself as good ambassadors of this temple of education. On the behalf of the entire school, I bid you farewell and wish you all the best in your future life.
I wish you all a very bright and prosperous future ahead. God bless you and never hesitate to come back to us in case you need our guidance and support.
Thank you very much!
A very good morning to all present here!
Since you are going to leave the four walls of our school, as your mentors, we thought it important to give you all a splendid gift of memories in the form of a farewell party. And I am sure you all are elated seeing this nice set up being done just for you all – our adorable students!
Few years back, you all came to this prestigious learning institute as little, charming and enthusiastic students and now you’re leaving as matured teenagers who are willing to take and face any kind of real-world challenge.
This is the time for you when you will choose your lifetime career to make your own identity in this world. This is the time when you have to get serious about your life and your professional studies.
When I see you today in this hall, I see the leaders of tomorrow who will bring a great sense of satisfaction to the world. All these years with you guys have been really aspiring, creative for us. You gave us tough time but at the same time, you provided us with joyful memories that we will cherish forever. Some of you trusted us and shared your academic or personal problems with us. We used to feel really happy to see your trust in us and we have always tried hard to guide and assist you in the best possible way so that you can resolve your problems fearlessly.
Undoubtedly, your batch has been very lucky because you were taught by the expert and best teachers so it’s high time that we should thank all the teachers for their remarkable endeavors’, to make you guys perform well in your examinations.
Being your principal, my children, let me tell you today that the life ahead is going to be full of challenges but I am sure that you all will fight with these difficulties and challenges and will shine brighter. Be yourself, whatever the circumstances will be. Watch the company you will have. Choose your friends wisely and be patient while doing all your tasks. Last but not the least; don’t be scared of doing hard work. Hard work is the only thing that can help you in achieving success in your life.
I want to see you all as independent, strong, prosperous and empowered citizens of the nation. I see the potential in all of you and I believe that you will make your dreams come true
Everything that has a beginning must have an end; a few years back you started your journey at_____ school which has come to an end. It’s really tough for us to say GOODBYE to you all but we have no choice but to bid you farewell. Wish you all the very best of luck in your future. Where ever you go make sure that you carry your values and morals along with you.
Thank you so much!
Good morning to Respected Principal, my wonderful Colleagues, Students and our adorable outgoing students.
I am feeling really honored while delivering this farewell speech on this auspicious day when our students have completed their schooling.
Firstly, on the behalf of the entire faculty, I wish you all, best of luck in your future. Secondly, as your class teacher, I am extremely proud to say that this was the best batch that I had. You all had been very mischievous and horrible but at the same time, you showed remarkable performance in your studies. Another thing that I want to say is that this is a turning point in your life. You’ll be entering into the new world of professional studies where challenges are waiting for you. I strongly believe that you all will excel and we’ll face all the difficulties and challenges in a positive way. At any point in time if you feel that you need any help from us, don’t hesitate. We are always here for you. We will be glad to assist you.
There was a time when we used to be little harsh with you but it doesn’t mean that we hate you. If we ever scolded you it was just to make you guys ready for bigger challenges of your life and to make you a better person. Its only because of you people that we being your teachers got the privilege to enjoy our golden school days again by being a part of your secrets, jokes and pranks.
Thank you to children for maintaining a decent relationship with your teachers, junior students, management and even among yourselves. You are setting an example for your juniors and incoming students to follow and get inspiration from.
My dear students, you have achieved a lot in your life but remember there is a lot more to come and I am sure that you all are capable enough to face all the odds. I pray to God that you all excel in your fields and do justice to your professional lives. You all are going to enter a new phase of your life. Some will pursue their studies within India and some will go abroad. Wherever you are, our blessings are always with you. Make sure that you not only enjoy your graduation life but also concentrate on studies. Last but not the least, be a good human being! Be capable enough to serve your parents and your nation. Go and show the world what you can do!
On the behalf of our whole school, I bid farewell to all our dear students. Best of luck for your bright future and God bless you all!
Thank you so much for listening to me patiently.
How to Write and Deliver a Farewell Speech
Farewell Speech for Boss
Farewell Speech for Seniors
Farewell Speech for College Students
Farewell Speech for Teacher
Farewell Speech in Office
Farewell Speech for Colleague
Farewell Speech on Retirement
Farewell Speech for Friends
Farewell Speech by Students on Farewell Party
Farewell Speech by Teacher on Farewell Party
Bidding goodbye to students is something that every educational institution or Farewell Message For Boss, sample farewell message to boss, farewell.
It's a "Sunday Morning" tradition: Our annual look back to those who left us in the year gone by. They had all sorts of talents, all kinds of skills, and one big thing in common: they will be missed. HAIL AND FAREWELL, presented by Jane Pauley: No need for us to spell it out; Aretha Franklin rose to become the "Queen of Soul." "Do you think you're intimidating?" asked Anthony Mason. "I could be, I could be. I've seen that a little bit," Franklin replied. Our R-E-S-P-E-C-T-S to one of the greats. How Aretha Franklin's "Respect" became one of the greatest songs of all time ("CBS Evening News, 08/16/18) Aretha Franklin: A music-filled tribute to the "Queen of Soul" ("Sunday Morning," 09/02/18) By the way, Aretha was "Daydreaming" of a very particular Temptation when she wrote that song, by the name of Dennis Edwards. "I was daydreaming about him, yes," she told Mason. "I think he said he'd made a mistake in not marrying you." "I said, 'You sure did!'" Dennis ...
Teachers send a sweet farewell message to wish the students the best of luck in the future and they also appreciate the talents and potential of students. Explore.