Newborn baby wishes that you can send to your friend and relative on the birthday of their child. Newborn Baby Congratulations quotes and messages.
Stock up on a lovely crib and cute little stockings,
Christmas carols are fine but don’t forget the lullaby.
Soon there will be cries of delight and joys of celebrations,
Because a little miracle is on its way in the form of a baby.
Celebrations, miracle, Christmas! No wonder we like the winters so much. Because nothing describes a miracle better than the joys of having a newborn in the home. You must have heard that what they say – ‘First comes love then comes marriage. And then comes a little baby in a little carriage.’ Whoever said that couldn’t be any more right. A little bundle of joy will bring a smile to anyone’s face. So, it’s only fair that you give the new parents some really great wishes for having a miracle. And that’s why we have come up with these lovely Congratulations Wishes for New Born Baby so you can send some cute little New Born Baby Messages to your loved ones.
A baby! Just the sound of it makes us so giddy. And why not? Nothing is as exciting as the arrival of a new baby. A small little person that just existed in our fleeting thoughts and now here he is in flesh and blood with his cute little nose and big wide eyes. A little bundle of joy with her chubby cheeks and puckered rosy lips. Doesn’t that make you just go – Aww! Got a toddler there? Or one sassy five-year-old? Here is how you can keep his or her paint supplies coming all the time.
That baby smell that comes from a newborn is just to die for. And I’m sure like me, many of us would like to bottle it and have a whiff of it whenever we want. And let’s not even talk about the smile that those babies grant us with. It could even melt a stone! And those cute little fists and sweet little tantrums? Well, let’s just say that these little people surely know how to keep everyone on their toes around them. They control us with their delicate, little pinkies and we just love it. Soon, there will come a time for you to make lunch for your babies. Be ready for that time with these lunch ideas.
Let the positivity come your way with these Feng Shui tips. It’s always good for a new family.
It just feels surreal. And bizarre! To welcome a tiny human being in the family. It can just completely change one’s life and fill it with an overload of happiness and joys. And nappies too! Of course. Wink! So, yeah, a baby comes with so many great things. A whole new world of experiences that just blows away the mind. It is just overwhelming. Raising a kid is no kid’s business. Pun intended. Wink! So make sure you keep them away from bad company and make life easier.
ALSO READ: Fun Toilet Paper Roll Crafts Ideas for Kids to Make
In such times, a new set of parents are beyond thrilled. Happiness is there in the new mother in her pink glowing cheeks. Excitement is there in the new father and his eyes full of sheen. And when their loved ones add more to this happiness with their congratulatory words and good wishes, their happiness is only multiplied. The joys only grow and the bliss is there like a constant phase. Kids and stains go hand in hand. Lucky for you, we know just the way to get rid of them. Stains I’m talking about!
The happy and good wishes are like a boost of power, a surge of strength to their already exhilarated souls. It is true when they say that happiness just grows further when it is shared. Because you can’t help but feel that excitement of the arrival of a new baby in the lives of your loved ones. All new parents out there, it’s better if you guys know the ways to organize all the kids’ paraphernalia.
And thus we hope that with all these words, you can spread those joys around and give your friends and family some lovely and heart touching wishes on the arrival of their little bundle of joy. When he or she becomes a toddler, be ready with these things saved in your mind.
Best wishes on the arrival of your new baby." "A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the .
Having a new addition in the family is always a happy occasion to be celebrated. Families would be looking forward to yet more joy, personal and family growth and so many more! When a family welcomes a new baby girl into their wishes, you know that they are already imagining their little girl growing up, wearing pretty dresses and playing with dolls and teacups. Mothers would look forward to dressing their young girl up with a new wardrobe collection, while fathers will activate their protectiveness over their precious girl. Is someone close to you welcoming a new baby girl into their lives? Here are some baby girl messages and quotes that you can wish them with!
There’s a reason why people say that short is sweet at times. Let your wishes be as sweet as the new girl they are welcoming into their lives with short & simple yet meaningful messages today with the following messages. Remember that you can always personalize these new baby girl messages with some personal touch so that they are even more special!
Hey baby girl, your arrival to this world has made the wait worth it! May this life treat you like the little princess you already are! Love you!
Dear parents, you have welcomed a baby girl, and things are about to get a whole lot more interesting! May you live the happiest lives with your new baby doll!
As parents, you must be beyond proud of welcoming your baby girl! Knowing you too, I cannot wait to see the person this little angel grows into.
Be happy with your baby girl, as these miracles happen often, but happen good! Have a blast being the best parents ever and may your little girl be happy forever!
Meeting your baby girl must be such a precious and intimate moment! I wish you nothing but love, joy and wonderful memories with your new addition!
A baby girl promises to forever lover her father, and respect her mother! I cannot wait to meet this little doll! All the best!
new baby girl wishes
The best moments in life comes slowly, and almost sneak up on you! Enjoy every minute with your new baby girl and may the angels always guard your way!
There is something to be said about welcoming a baby girl into the world! Here is to laughter, happiness,and unconditional love!
Enjoy every single moment spent with your new baby girl, and may she make your lives richer, your hearts full and your happiness everlasting!
Welcome, little baby girl! This world is ready to show you all its love and adventures! May your journey through life be happy, memorable and forever hopeful!
Baby girls are God’s way of letting us know the universe, indeed, makes sense. I wish you nothing but excitement, cheer and great love with your new addition!
May life open the doors to happiness and patience for your new baby girl, and may she always find her way and live the best life possible!
We have welcomed yet another baby girl! She will be as kind as her mother and as loving as her father! I cannot wait to see this little belle grow up! Congratulations!
Congratulations on your baby girl! I believe your hearts are filled with love, and your minds are forever hopeful! I wish you all the best this world can offer!
Speaking of your new baby girl means speaking of love and miracles at the same time! I hope you have the best time ever being parents to your precious girl!
Life’s happiness consists of the little things coming with big force! May your new baby girl learn all marvels this world has to offer! Congratulations on the arrival!
Time moves quickly, and with a baby girl in your home, you will never see a dull day again! Make the most of your time with this beautiful baby girl! You did good!
No one would have told you that loving your baby girl will exceed your every expectation! Congratulations to the proud parents – let your home echo with happiness!
Be forever grateful for the arrival of your adorable baby girl and never take a day with her for granted! You will be the best parents this baby could’ve asked for! Bravo!
A baby girl will forever hold her father’s heart, and will eternally be supported by her mother! Love this baby girl with all the power you have, she deserves it!
Do not rush your days and make sure you are with your new baby girl as much as possible! They grow up so fast, so create memorable moments to last a lifetime! Congratulations!
A baby girl has made the world richer today! Richer in love, hopefulness, blessings and more. May your little lady keep you smiling forever! Congratulations!
I heard it through the grapevine, you just had a new baby girl! I wish nothing but happiness and bliss to your family! Can’t wait to meet the little princess!
You are free, happy, strong, kind and patient as people. Make sure you are all that and more as parents! Congratulations on your new baby girl!
Find life’s purpose in enjoying the little and big things in your life, such as the birth of your baby girl! You were meant to be her parents, and I am so proud of you!
A baby girl spreads love, and teacher parents of acceptance, thrill and a unique adventure! Surrender yourself to this love and enjoy every second spent with your baby girl!
She’s here! I wish your baby girl introduces joyfulness, serenity,and harmony to your already happy home! I couldn’t be more excited for you! Congratulations on the news!
wishes for new born baby girl
It is only through the eyes of their baby girl, that parents are able to understand the power of love! Be patient, be sweet and love your girl more than anything! Congratulations!
Start this magical journey together with your new baby girl, and cherish every second of the way! Congratulations on your latest addition, I wish you all the best!
I’m guessing you are the happiest parents alive right now! Nothing but best wishes for your new baby girl and for your whole family! Lots of love!
Why not write messages or quotes of your choice on a card attached to a gift basket for the recovering mother and the new baby girl? Bringing some diapers, pacifiers, milk bottles or even a small, warm blanket would surely be an appreciated gesture by the new parents. Celebrate the birth of yet another bright and loving baby girl just right by wishing them well early on!
Congratulations for Baby Boy: Wishes for newborns shouldn’t always be cute, cuddly and drool worthy. Inspirational quotes and motivational sayings about being a mom and dad can go become lovely keepsakes for years to come. Instead of buying cheesy and stock greeting cards from the supermarket shelves, write a personalized message to celebrate this magical moment in a couple’s lives. From the responsibilities of being a parent to the joys that come with being a mother and a father – let your words reverberate the awesomeness they’re experiencing. Tag the new mommy and daddy on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest to elongate the excitement of this new beginning.
1) Becoming a parent is the moment when all of life’s battles suddenly seem worth fighting for. Congratulations.
2) No tape can ever measure, the extent to which a child can become a parent’s treasure. Congratulations.
3) Nursing your newborn will make you realize the real meaning of life. Congratulations for becoming a mother.
4) The birth of your newborn will usher you into a new phase of your life. Now you are no longer just man and wife. Maturity and wisdom will envelop your behavior and personalities forever. Now you have become a loving mother and a responsible father. Congratulations.
5) Life will keep changing but there is one thing that will remain constant till the day you die – your love for your child. Congratulations for finding something so magical.
6) So precious, so small, so sweet. Two tiny hands, two tiny feet. Cute smiles and endless giggles, sweet nothings and adorable wriggles. All this and a lot more, is what will make your life soar. Congratulations.
7) A baby boy makes a mother out of his mom and a father out of his dad.
8) You all are Mother Nature’s perfect brew, tell your new baby on my behalf that there cannot be a family cuter than you. Congratulations.
9) I congratulate you for going past morning sickness and pregnancy food cravings. Wishing you good luck for nappy changes and midnight feedings.
10) No matter how many years grow by and what they grow up to become, no one else will be able to understand her children better than their mother. Congratulations for becoming one.
11) Life will be full of ups and downs. It will be one tough ride. But your love for your child will be the anchor that will see you through it all. Congratulations for becoming parents.
12) May your baby’s cute smile and laughs, be a spike of happiness in your life’s graph. Congratulations.
13) Your life will now be full of cheers, because from two you will now become the three musketeers. Congratulations for becoming parents to a baby boy.
14) The newest member of your family is cuter than all of you combined. Congratulations.
15) If life could be measured in cute drools and adorable giggles, yours is just perfect right now. Congratulations.
16) A father so handsome, a mom so pretty – no wonder your newborn is such a sweetie. Congratulations.
17) Now that you have become parents you will realize that life is not a race. It is a beautiful journey which is to be cherished phase by phase. Have fun cuddling your little one in your arms day and night. Your lives are set to become, amazingly serene and blissfully bright. Congratulations.
18) May your baby’s future be brighter than the sun’s radiant beam, may your little child fulfill all your dreams. Congratulations for your newborn.
19) Congratulations to the new parents for entering into the world of constant squeals, nappy changes and late night meals.
20) The experience of being a parent is priceless, even if your nights become sleepless and your rooms a complete mess. Congratulations for having a baby.
21) Life comes a full circle when you see for yourself, a new life that you made. Congratulations.
22) Congratulations for finally succumbing to the doom of diaper changes and wiping off drools from every nook and corner in your house.
23) Do you remember the feeling you got when you fell in love for the first time? Multiply it by a hundred – that is how magical the joy of motherhood really is. Congratulations for becoming one.
24) Today you have become Mommy and Daddy. Soon, your son will grow up and have a family of his own. As funny as it sounds, you have already taken your first step towards becoming Grandma and Grandpa. Congratulations.
25) Changing dirty nappies isn’t easy, looking after your newborn will continuously keep you busy. The drools will make everything sticky, late nights cries and feedings will make your mornings dizzy. The baby’s never-ending needs will drive you crazy – but at the end of it all, you will feel extremely happy. Congratulations, mommy and daddy.
26) Tickle your newborn to see the cutest of wriggles. Make faces at your newborn to see the most adorable of all giggles. Such a delightful sight it will be when your baby learns to walk and jiggle. Congratulations to the new parents of a baby worthy of drools and snuggles.
27) Congratulations for becoming mommy and daddy to a baby boy, I am sure he will be quite a handful and a bundle of joy.
28) Your pair has always been perfect but with the birth of your newborn, your family has now become picture perfect. Congratulations.
29) May your baby boy be the angel that you were always looking for. May he make your life happy, prosperous and pure. Congratulations.
30) Congratulations to the new mom and dad – you are the epitome of how responsible young parents should be.
31) Do you know the difference between need and necessity? Loving and pampering your newborn will become your need, but changing dirty nappies will be an annoying necessity. Congratulations.
32) How did it feel when your newborn’s hand clasped your finger for the first time? How did it feel when you cuddled your newborn in your arms for the first time? How did it feel to see a part of you take life, for the first time? Congratulations for becoming parents – there will be many more such magical ‘first times’ in your life from now on.
33) The kind of space your baby boy will take up in your heart, will make you wonder how you never knew it was there in the first place. Congratulations.
34) A part of your heart that was in your tummy, will now slowly begin to learn to call you mommy. Congratulations.
35) By becoming parents you have officially entered life’s vicious loop – which is all about tantrums, cries, late night feeds and changing nappies after your baby takes a poop. Congratulations.
36) Today is not just the end of your pregnancy. It is the beginning of your legacy. Congratulations.
37) May the best things in life happen to your sweet little bunny, may he get lots of attention and care from you and your honey. Congratulations to you both.
38) Enjoy the time when your newborn plucks your heart’s strings. It is a feeling that is a part and parcel of the joy that a baby boy brings. Congratulations.
39) With protective and caring parents like you, a nurturing relationship between you and your baby will ensue. Congratulations to the new parents.
40) If the cuteness of your baby boy had to be summed up in just a few words, they would be – Out of This World. Congratulations.
Welcoming a new baby into the world is a common event in the lives of most people. Finding the perfect words to express well wishes can be simple when using.
The baby care market is fueled by a growing population among developing nations and increasing disposable income. The average age of parents worldwide have increased in recent years. Older parents are considered more financially stable and have more money to spend on their children. Increasing women entering the workforce have also contributed to the baby industry growing. The following list of baby congratulations card messages are intended to serve as inspiration to the mommy to be.
A baby is a blessing from God. I am sure your little one will be bless by great parents. Congratulations.
A brand new miracle to call your own! Congratulations.
A cradle full of best wishes for your newborn.
A special gift to welcome your little someone new.
Babies are wonders, babies are fun, congratulations on your new little one.
Baby is cute. Mommy is cute. Daddy is lucky.
Best wishes on your precious new arrival. We hope you are all doing well. Enjoy every moment.
Congratulations. Have fun with all the exciting baby experiences.
Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful baby boy/girl.
Congratulations on the safe arrival of your newest family member!! May you cherish this special time and may it be filled with lots of joyous memories. All the best.
Enjoy every moment because they fly.
For all the joys and smiles they bring, a new baby is worth everything.
Here’s wishing you nothing buy joyous times with your new baby.
I am wishing the best for you and your baby in the coming months.
Looking forward to welcoming your new little baby to the world.
May you be given the joy of parenthood and the patience to endure the job.
May your child be blessed and cradled with love and joy. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family.
May your new bundle of joy bless you and your household.
New life, new experiences, new thrills. Congratulations on your new baby.
New life, new experiences, new thrills. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
No one can imagine life having their own children. But when they are born, no one can imagine life without them.
Nothing brings home so much love, as a brand new baby sent from above.
Parenthood is one of the best journey’s in life. Enjoy the ride.
Welcome to the world little one, it is a place full of delights and wonders.
Welcome to the world, I can not wait to meet you.
Wishing all the best to you and your precious little one.
Wishing you a health, happy pregnancy, and delivery.
Wishing you a wonderful new world of happiness to share with your baby boy/girl.
Wishing you all the best in this exciting new stage of your lives with your new baby.
Wishing you happiness and new joys in your life with your precious baby.
Wishing you lots of happiness with your little one.
Wishing you much happiness as you welcome your new little bundle of joy into your family.
Wishing your new baby a long happy life with laughter, fun, and love.
The below infographic outlines baby stages, milestones, and cost of raising a child. In the first year of a child’s life, a parent can spend between $9,000-$11,000. The baby product industry alone has an annual worth of $30 billion.
Welcoming a new baby into the world is a common event in the lives of most people. Finding the perfect words to express well wishes can be simple when using.