Wish you a happy birthday with birthday greeting cards & have fun. Birthday greeting cards, Birthday Wishes, Birthday Quotes, Birthday Messages. Birthday.
Happy Birthday wishes for wife with example messages and quotes to help you write the perfect greeting card message to your wife on her birthday.
Not sure what to write in your wife's birthday card? Whether your looking for a sentimental message expressing the love you feel for your wife, or a funny birthday wish to make her laugh, we hope you are inspired by our collection.
Use the quick-links to jump to a particular section, or scroll down the page to see the entire collection of birthday wishes for wife.
ShortWith loveHeartfeltFunnyQuotesPoemsImage Quotes
Last updated: April 30, 2019.
Short, sweet, & cute Happy Birthday wishes and messages for your wife that work well as a text message, short greeting card message, or best of all on a note accompanying a bouquet of flowers!
Happy Birthday to the love of my life!
Many happy returns to my darling wife.
Happy Birthday to the woman I love!
Happy Birthday to my beautiful and loving wife!
Happy Birthday, my love!
I love you so very much. Happy Birthday!
Have a wonderful day on your birthday!
It's your birthday, darling! Let's celebrate!
Happy Birthday, my beautiful wife!
Congratulations on another year, darling!
Happy Birthday to the woman who has stolen my heart!
Happy Birthday to the one who has made all my birthdays worth celebrating!
Thank you for everything you do. Let's make the year great together. Happy Birthday!
Birthday hugs and kisses to you, my darling wife!
Happy Birthday to my dear wife, you are my everything! Love you forever! x
Happy Birthday to my lovely wife!
Happy Birthday to the woman who gave meaning to my life!
Wishing you the happiest of birthdays my darling!
Happy Birthday to my precious wife! I love you!
Top of page
Birthday wishes expressing the love you feel for your wife, and thanking her for bringing joy and love into your life. They are romantic, heart-felt messages you can use as a starting point to write a personalized message to your wife to tell her just how much you love and care about her.
Happy Birthday to the woman who has stolen my heart, to the light of my life, my darling, my wife!
You are my world and I cannot imagine my life without you. Loving birthday wishes to my adorable wife!
Happy Birthday, my love. I love you so much more today than yesterday, but not even one tenth as much as I will love you tomorrow.
My love. My life. My lover. My best friend. My laughter. My soul mate. My one and only. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to my beautiful wife. No flower compares to you. Your love fills my life with sweet fragrance and I am intoxicated. May your day be bright and beautiful - just like you.
From the very first time that I set my eyes on you, I knew deep within my heart that you were the right life partner for me. And how right I was! My heart is constantly overflowing with indescribable joy and happiness because of you. Happy Birthday!
Babe, I'd rather be the poorest man on earth and have your love than be the richest man in the world and live without it. Happy Birthday!
You are my today and all of my tomorrows. Happy Birthday, my love.
You are my everything. Happy Birthday!
I had no idea that being loved by you would make me this happy. Wishing you all the happiness in the world on your birthday and for the year ahead.
Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own. Thank you for loving me like this. For your birthday and for the coming year I hope I can love you like this.
To my love, on your birthday. I belong to you. I've belonged to you since the beginning, since before I even knew that I did.
Happy Birthday, sweetie. Thank you for being mine. I may not be your first love, first kiss, or first date, but I aim to be your last everything.
Happy Birthday to the love of my life! I feel so lucky to be your husband, I love sharing my life with you.
Once in a while, right in the middle of ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale. I'm so happy to be part of this fairytale with you! Happy Birthday, my love!
Happy Birthday to the one who makes my heart smile!
Happy Birthday to my best friend and soul mate. I love you always.
We've celebrated a lot of birthdays together, but after all this time, you're still incredible! Have a wonderful day.
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart. Happy Birthday, darling.
Love is a friendship set to music... will you dance with me on your birthday?
Top of page
Express love and appreciation to your wife with one of these beautifully sentimental and heartfelt birthday wishes for wife.
Happy Birthday! They say home is where your heart is. Well, my heart is with you. I'm so blessed to have a wife like you to walk by my side through all of life's ups and downs. I hope this is your happiest birthday yet!
Loving you is a privilege, knowing you is a blessing, being with you is a dream come true. Much love on your birthday.
You make the world more beautiful just by being in it. Thank you for all of the love and laughter you bring into my life. I hope your birthday is as fun-loving, unforgettable and wonderful as you are. Enjoy it to the fullest. Happy Birthday!
1 universe, 8 planets, 7 continents, 195 countries, 7 seas, and I had the privilege of meeting you. I truly am the luckiest man alive! Happy Birthday my dear wife!
A birthday is incomplete without a toast, and here is mine to you: As a mother, you're the sweetest; as a woman, you're the prettiest; as a wife, you're the best. Here's to a long, happy, healthy life. Happy Birthday!
I know that I don't often say this, but you are the most precious thing that exists in my life. I love you with every beat of my heart and I'm proud that you're mine for life. I will love, cherish and support you for as long as I live.
Birthdays signify renewal and the beginning of a new year of love, laughter, and joy. I'm so blessed I get to share each day with you. Happy Birthday dearest!
Thank you for making me feel like the luckiest person in the world every single day. For today at least, I hope I can do the same for you. Happy Birthday my darling.
You are my dream come true. I have loved you ever since the day I first met you. I thank God every day that He heard my prayers and gave you to me as my wife. Words just cannot describe how happy I am to build a life with you.
You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You still are, and you always will be. I know how blessed I am to be with someone as beautiful, intelligent, kind, and loving as you. Forgive me for days when I fail to make you feel appreciated. I love you and I thank you for all the wonderful things you do for me and our children. I am so grateful to have you in my life.
Happy Birthday to my dear wife. Thank you for so many wonderful years together. I can't wait to find out what the future holds for us! I hope you have a wonderful day today, and here's to many more adventures in the coming year!
Thank you for being a source of strength, guidance, happiness and inspiration. My world is a brighter place with you in it! Happy Birthday, my love!
To my dear wife, you really do make every day an adventure! I look forward to spending many more days exploring the world with you and holding your hand as we travel together on this journey through life. Wishing you the happiest of birthdays today, and health and happiness always.
My goal is to keep a smile on your face. And when it starts to fade away, I'll do whatever it takes to brighten your day. Happy Birthday.
For the wife who strives every day to keep us together and fill our hearts with love, joy and happiness, you are truly incredible. Happy Birthday my love.
As we grow old together, we will change. But one thing will stay the same and that is our love, the glue that holds us together. Happy Birthday!
I look forward to this day every year because it's a wonderful opportunity to celebrate you and tell you just how much I love you! Happy Birthday!
No-one makes me as happy as you do! I am so blessed to have you in my life. I hope you have the happiest of birthdays and enjoy your special day!
Happy Birthday to the one who sticks with me through the good times and the bad, the happy and the sad. I love you!
Top of page
These funny birthday wishes for wife are a relaxed and fun way of wishing your wife a great day on her birthday! But remember, only you know how she'll react to being teased about growing older... you've been warned!
Happy Birthday! You're a little bit older and a lot more fabulous!
Like fine wine we get better with age... or rather, we feel better about our age with lots of wine! Happy Birthday, darling!
Happy Birthday to my parter-in-wine!
When life gives you birthdays, eat cake!
Some things just get better with age... and you're definitely one of them!
Happy Birthday, darling. There's no-one else I'd rather spend the rest of my life rehashing the same unresolved arguments with!
A wife like you is the frosting on the birthday cake of life.
Nothing is hotter than an older woman. Of course, you don't look the part, but we both know your little secret. Happy Birthday, my beautiful wife!
As you get older, three things happen. You lose your memory and... I can't remember the other two. But I do remember that today is your birthday! So, have a wonderful day, and I love you.
Happy Birthday wife! At least you're not as old as you will be next year!
Another year older and wiser* *(Well, older anyway)
Here's to another year of questionable life decisions. I'm glad I get to make all of them with you. Happy Birthday!
At our age we've seen it all, we've heard it all, we've done it all. We just can't remember it all. Thanks for sharing all these years with me! Here's to many more!
With age comes new skills. You can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time!
Birthday greetings for the woman who has it all: great looks, a fabulous personality, and a wonderful husband!
Happy Birthday to the love of my life. (Just let me know how old we're telling people you are now...)
Darling, you're not old, you're vintage. Happy Birthday!
May you feel years younger than the number of candles on your cake! Happy Birthday!
Sorry you got old! I hope you can enjoy the day anyway!
Happy Birthday. You don't look a day over fabulous!
Back to top of Birthday Wishes for Wife page
Beautifully expressive quotations you could use in a birthday card message to your wife to express how much you love and cherish her. A mixture of sentimental and romantic quotes, along with inspiring quotes about living life to the full, and some funny quotes about growing older. Any of them would make a lovely addition to a greeting card message.
The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.
~ Oprah Winfrey
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I'm with you.
~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning
To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
~ David Viscott
Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be.
~ Robert Browning
To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.
~ Karen Sunde
Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
~ John Lennon
I don't care if it was by mistake or some stroke of fate,
I just thank God that I've found my soul mate.
And, my love, you were worth the wait.
You are more than just my love.
You are always and so much of everything.
The thing I needed so desperately,
but never knew until I felt it.
~ J.M. Storm
Know that you are the perfect age. Each year is special and precious for you shall only live it once. Be comfortable with growing older.
~ Louise Hay
There is my heart, and then there is you, and I'm not sure there is a difference.
~ A. R. Asher
You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.
~ Ogden Nash
The really frightening thing about middle age is that you know you'll grow out of it.
~ Doris Day
You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
~ Bob Hope
The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
~ Lucille Ball
Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
~ Jack Benny
A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.
~ Andre Maurois
A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.
~ Ruth Bell Graham
Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
~ Dr. Seuss
Back to top of Birthday Wishes for Wife page
Let your wife know just how much you love her with one of these romantic poems. They work well in a greeting card as romantic birthday wishes for wife.
If you are alone, I'll be your shadow;
If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder;
If you're not happy, I'll be your smile.
Whenever you need me I'll be there.
Happy Birthday, beautiful.
She sees in black and white.
Thinks in grays.
But loves in color.
~ J.M. Storm
You are my love story,
and I write you into
everything I do
everything I see
everything I touch
and everything I dream.
You are the words that fill my pages.
~ A.R. Asher
Back to top
Beautiful and funny gifs and image quotes with birthday wishes for your wife that you can send on social media and in text messages to say an extra special Happy Birthday to your wife!
Loving you is a privilege, knowing you is a blessing, being with you is a dream come true.
Happy Birthday to the love of my life!
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart. Happy Birthday darling.
It's time to shine!
Once in a while, right in the middle of ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.
Happy Birthday to you!
1 universe. 8 planets. 7 continents. 7 seas. 195 countries. 7.7 billion people. And I had the privilege of meeting you. I truly am the luckiest man alive. Happy Birthday my dear wife!
It's your birthday, let's get up to some mischief!
You don't get older, you get better.
~ Shirley Bassey
Don't let ageing get you down. It's too hard to get up again! Happy Birthday!
Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.
~ Eleanor Roosevelt
I wanted to get you something truly amazing and inspiring for your birthday and then I remembered that you already have me.
Life should not only be lived, it should be celebrated. Happy Birthday!
Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake!
Happy Birthday to the love of my life. Just remind me how old we're telling people you are now...
Those aren't gray hairs you see. They're strands of birthday glitter growing out of your head. Happy Birthday!
And here are some birthday wishes for wife gifs you could send to your wife to wish her a Happy Birthday!
Back to Top of Birthday Wishes for Wife page
Still looking for the perfect birthday wishes for your wife? Maybe you want a message for a particular birthday year, or an extra funny message? Check out these other articles for more card message ideas:
30th B'day40th B'day50th B'day60th B'dayBirthday WishesFunnyImages QuotesBelatedBible VerseBirthday Prayers
We've prepped Happy Birthday starter messages for every kind of card — from sayings that will get them LOL-ing to ones that will have you.
Birthday Card Messages
Birthday Card Messages
Sections on this Pages
Birthdays give us a chance to have some fun. We get to write in a birthday card once a year for each of our friends. No one should have to stress out about figuring out what to write. Birthday wishes fall under a few different categories: sincere, funny, or encouraging.
The best messages are personal or have something to do with the person. If humor is appropriate, then you can use one of the funny examples below. If you are looking for sincere messages you will also find those examples. Then add something specific about the person when you write your message.
If you don't want to go with a funny message, you can use one of these more serious and sincere messages.
A birthday card message sent with flowers can be hard to write, especially if you want something a little different or especially heartfelt. Receiving flowers any day of the year is a wonderful surprise, but getting them on your birthday can make the day extra special. And getting the message just right can turn a great gift into one that’s remembered and talked about for a long time afterwards.
To help you find the right words, we’ve listed a few of our favourites. And remember – don’t joke about the recipient’s age unless you know they won’t be offended! We wouldn’t want you to ruin a beautiful relationship…
If you haven’t chosen the flowers to go with your birthday message card, may we offer some birthday flower suggestions?
Looking for just the right words to write inside a birthday card for a friend or loved one? Leanin' Tree's guide will help you with suggestions for wishes, messages.
Everyone loves an inspirational, funny, or thoughtful message on their birthday – especially if it’s handwritten. Luckily for you we’ve created the ultimate guide containing 100s of ideas for what you can write in a birthday card. Whether it’s a birthday message for your friend, family member or partner – we’ve got you covered! See below and feel free to combine a few, or add your own spin to them to make them extra special.
1. Hope this new year will bring you lots of happiness, love, and fun. You deserve it all! Enjoy every moment!
2. Have a cracking birthday, full of madness and happy people to make it worth celebrating! Lots of love.
3. I wish you a bunch of love, laughter, happiness and sunny holidays to make this year a great one to remember 😉
4. May this year be filled with plenty of fun and sweet memories to cherish forever. Happy birthday lovely!
5. Have a fantastic birthday – let’s light the candles, fill our glasses to the max, and celebrate this special day of your life! All my love xxx
6. Special day, special person, so SPECIAL CELEBRATION! Look forward to seeing you later!
7. Happy birthday! Have a great day – hope you make it one to remember!
8. I hope today is the beginning of another wonderful year for you. Happy birthday!
9. It’s time for a little bit of cake and a lot of fun! Happy birthday!
10. I hope you get to do something fun to celebrate, and the day is filled with all your favourite guilty pleasures!
1. I always limit my budget on buying birthday gifts according to what that person gave me as a gift on my birthday. Enjoy your gift of nothing!
2. Happy birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.
3. Forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. Forget about the present, I didn’t get you one.
4. May your Facebook wall be filled with birthday wishes from people you’ve never met, haven’t seen in years, or genuinely couldn’t care less about.
5. On your birthday don’t forget to set goals that are sky high, and spend the rest of the year miserably trying to build a rocket to get there.
6. You’re a really hard individual to shop for… so I didn’t get you anything. Happy birthday!
7. Happy birthday to the only person I would rescue in the event of a zombie apocalypse.
8. If you were Jesus, today would be Christmas!
9. Smart, good looking, and funny. But enough about me. Happy birthday!
10. It is scientifically proven that people who have more birthdays live longer.
For more funny ideas visit our article dedicated to funny birthday card messages.
1. Happy adulthood! Whatever the future holds, enjoy the journey…
2. Getting closer and closer to the big 3-0 and when your responsibilities and choices will matter! Enjoy these nice and easy years ahead of you!
3. Congrats on hitting another milestone! First shot’s on me, then another 20 to go! Happy birthday!
4. “The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits.” – Hervey Allen
5. Turning 40 doesn’t mean you have to act like your age – here’s to another decade of fun, and childlike banter.
6. Here’s to 50 years of an incredible you…and an incredible 50 more!
7. I wish you the best 60th birthday and hope that this important occasion finds you happy and well!
8. A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey. Enjoy life and embrace the trip!
9. Birthdays are like glazed donuts. Sometimes it’s better not to remember how many you’ve had!
10. Age and glasses of wine should never be counted.
For more milestone birthday ideas visit our blog will give you lots of great examples to write a 18th, 21st, 30th, 40th, 50th birthday card.
1. It just occurred to me that we really are becoming OLD friends. Happy birthday old friend!
2. Know that you always deserve the best and nothing less! I wish your birthday will be as fantastic and fun as you are. Happy birthday lovely!
3. To the best friend in the world – cheers to you! Thanks for always being so supportive and loving – there’s no better friend than you for me!
4. Happy birthday my little favourite! Thanks for being you, and for all the memories we have. Without you my world would be colourless.
5. I love everything we share and I can’t wait to see what happens next. Cheers to you my friend on your birthday.
6. Forget about the past – look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come 😉
7. Good friends don’t just get old, they only get better, like fine wine. Here’s to many more birthdays as friends!
8. My friend, it’s time to pop the champagne, make some noise, dish out some food, throw some confetti, and burst some balloons – let’s celebrate your birthday properly!
9. Life is boring when you’re not around. Happy birthday to you – let’s make it grand!
10. Don’t count the years or the candles, count all the memories! Happy birthday!
1. Happy Birthday my love! You make me a happier person every day, so just stay exactly as you are because I love you.
2. Vanilla, chocolate or banana too! No matter the flavour your cake comes in, it can’t ever taste better than you!
3. Congratulations on turning another year older and still keeping me as your partner!
4. Today is your special day. Let me be your genie. Every wish you make, I will make it come true! Happy birthday my love.
5. Even after a long time together, you have not changed, and I still love the way your eyes wrinkle at the sides whenever you smile, happy birthday!
6. You give me the joy, love, and light in my life. I hope you have the happiest and craziest birthday ever.
7. Your arms are like my home, where I get the peace and strength to live. Happy Birthday to the person who is full of comforts.
8. Happy bday to the hottest and the most cheerful guy on the planet! May your day be filled with fun and excitement.
9. Hip hip hooray! It’s time to celebrate you on this day! Happy birthday!
10. Happy birthday! This is your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you. All my love.
1. You’ve put a smile on my face so many times, I hope I can give you one in return on your big day. Happy birthday sweetie!
2. What do you get when you mix beauty a great personality – YOU. Happy birthday!
3. I searched online and went to all the shops, old and new. But I could not find anything that was as pretty as you. Happy birthday girl.
4. Beautiful, sexy, pretty and hot. Happy birthday to the girlfriend who I love a lot.
5. Even when I’m sad and depressed, your hugs are what always make me grin. With you by my side, I know I will always win. Happy birthday beautiful.
6. I can’t understand what the big deal with Mona Lisa’s smile is. Obviously, the world hasn’t seen you smile. Happy birthday.
7. No matter how much we fight and argue, no one else means more to me than you. Happy birthday.
8. From the day I said hello to you for the first time, my heart knew that it never wanted to say goodbye. Happy birthday sweetie!
9. Happy birthday to my one and only! ’m so lucky I get to spend the day with you.
10. I wanted to give you something awesome for your birthday… then I remembered you already have me! Happy birthday 🙂
1. Trouble is coming, because it’s your birthday and you need to celebrate tonight like there’s no tomorrow! Have a fun-filled and happy birthday sweetie!
2. May you continue to put smiles on our faces and be a constant reminder that we did an amazing good in raising you ;o)
3. Another year older… and you still haven’t left home! Happy birthday from your two favourite parents.
4. Our darling little girl, we’re so grateful that you came along. You have certainly made our world a million times richer than you could ever imagine. We love you, happy bday!
5. I wish that your day will be filled with so much happiness and love. May all of your dreams and wishes come true!
6. I consider this day very special, as it’s the day when I first met you. Regardless of how old you’ll become, you will always be our cute baby girl.
7. Happy birthday to our ray of sunshine and little princess. We love you forever. Happy birthday!
8. You can accomplish whatever you want in life. All you need to do is believe in yourself and keep faith in yourself! If you really want it, you’ll get it!
9. Remember how rare and beautiful it truly is that we exist – and live your life to the fullest! Your wise mum xxx
10. Happy birthday! Whatever you do don’t get too drunk or we will take back ALL the presents we got you!
1. We might not say it a lot, but we’re so proud of what you’ve become. Have a great birthday!
2. I’m so happy to say that I see a little more of me in you in every single day. Have a great birthday, my little boy!
3. You’ve always wanted us to treat you like an adult, so this birthday we decided to grant your wish. The cleaning and chores are all yours this year. You’re welcome!
4. Being a parent is never an easy task, but loving a son as precious as you are is never difficult. Happy birthday my son!
5. Another year older and one step closer to taking care of us when we’re older… happy birthday!
6. Even when you are too old for a room in our house, there will always be room for you in our hearts. You’ll never be too old for our love and support. Happy birthday to you!
7. As a parent, it’s my job to cherish all the special moments I get to share with you. Having a son as marvellous as you just makes it so easy. Happy birthday!
8. Happy birthday to a son who is smart, handsome, funny and reminds me a lot of myself 😉
9. We hope you always head in the direction of happiness, my son, and I hope that all your dreams and ambitions come true. Happy birthday!
10. It’s time for birthday celebrations! Wishing you lots of fun on your special day!
1. Happy birthday to the most awesome, wonderful, outrageously funny, courageous, handsome and great hubby! But enough about someone else, happy birthday to you too!
2. Happy birthday to the most kind-hearted and thoughtful husband alive. Loving you is always easy.
3. I know you work hard and you’re always finding new ways to make things work for your family. That’s why you’re the best! Happy birthday to my best friend!
4. Wishing the smartest, best looking and inspiring person in this world a very happy bday.
5. Growing old with you takes the sting out of old age (kind of!) Enjoy your birthday.
6. I was so lost before you walked into my life. Thank you for showing me the right way and being the best husband for me. Have the best birthday honey!
7. Happy birthday to my number one ally, my best friend, my husband!
8. Thank you for being the best partner and companion in my life. I can’t wait to have more adventures and memories with you. Happy birthday to you my love.
9. Another year older and you’ve still managed to stay married to a gorgeous wife! Well done you!
10. Happy bday! I still can’t believe I’m managing to think of present ideas after all these years of marriage 😉
1. Happy birthday! Here’s your birthday coupon: Good for one day free from chores, jobs, tasks, problems, and worries.
2. You’re more beautiful to me than ever. Happy birthday honey! All my love.
3. Happy birthday to the woman who still makes my heart beat so fast. May your birthday be filled with all the love and laughter you deserve.
4. Another year older and you’ve still managed to stay married to a handsome husband! Well done you!
5. Love of my life and pain in my rear. It’s difficult to do, but you manage to be both. Happy birthday to the best multitasker wife!
6. Instead of thinking of your birthday as getting older, try to think of it as a sweet yearly reminder that we’ve had so many fortunate years together. Here’s to hopefully having many more. Enjoy your birthday darling.
7. Whether it’s busy times, quiet times, or cuddly times, I promise that I will always love and respect you. On your birthday I say we start with those cuddly times and go from there 😉
8. Love isn’t always dinners by candlelight and long walks on the beach. For all the years of mac-n-cheese and endless laundry, you will have my never-ending love as well as my gratitude. Wishing you a happy birthday honey, thank you for keeping it all together.
9. May your day be bright and beautiful – just like you. Happy birthday wifey!
10. Happy birthday to my Queen! I’m so glad I get to spend your birthday with you!
1. There is no other person who can take your place. I’m so lucky to have you. Have a great birthday mum!
2. Here’s a smile from me to you. Let this day bring you something new. Happy birthday mum!
3. Don’t feel overwhelmed by the number of candles on your cake. It won’t trigger the fire alarm… yet. Next year, maybe! Happy birthday!
4. Every mum is special but trust me there is no other mum who can be compared to you. On this special day, I want to thank you and wish happy birthday.
5. Just like you’re not supposed not have a favourite child, we’re not supposed to have a favourite parent… But just between you and me, let’s just say dad gets a lower birthday budget every year ;).
6. I don’t know where I’d be without you and your love. Wishing you the best birthday xxx
7. Let the number of years you have lived not be a reminder of how old you are, but a medal of everything you’ve been through in life
8. In case you didn’t already know, you’re a remarkable mum. Don’t ever forget it! Happy birthday!
9. Happy birthday mummy! Thanks for always being there for me every year!
10. Mum, as it’s your birthday – make sure you sit back and relax, put up your feet and let dad take care of everything!
1. I got my adventurous spirit and love for life from you, dad! Thanks for teaching me that no matter how old you get, you can still be a kid at heart.
2. Considering everything I put you through, you’ve aged very well dad!
3. It’s not easy to be a great dad AND a best friend. And yet, you nailed it!
4. Although a lot of people say that I got my good looks from you, I still take it as an insult! Happy birthday dad!
5. Happy birthday to a dad that I’m actually starting to turn into :O
6. People rub lamps to find genies while I simply shout “dad” 😉 – happy birthday dad!
7. Here’s a fun fact… no, not that you’re getting older. Just that you’re starting to look funnier. Here’s to more bad dad jokes and a happy birthday to you, Dad!
8. Dad, make sure you eat as much cake as possible! Not because it’s your birthday, but because soon you won’t have the real teeth to do so soon ;). Happy birthday!
9. Some people never grow up. You are one of them. Ask mum if you don’t believe me.
10. Great dads like you only come along once in a lifetime. Happy birthday old man!
1. Another birthday, so you’re growing older gradually… but you’re not changing! Here’s to staying young. Happy birthday sista! Have the best day xxx
2. Go forth, and multiply little Sis! The best is yet to come – so dream BIG – and make it happen! All my love xxx
3. Being related to me is really the only gift you need. Just saying. Happy birthday!
4. Happy bday to the coolest sister ever! You always know how to cheer me up and make my day brighter . Love you!
5. Just for today, you can borrow any of the clothes that you want ;). Happy birthday, sister!
6. You’re the reason why my childhood was so colourful and fun. Thanks for all those wonderful memories. Happy Birthday, sis.
7. I’m going to stop buying you makeup… time to accept you as you are, beautiful wrinkles and all ;)! Happy birthday!
8. In the kaleidoscope of my life, you form the most beautiful patterns with the most vibrant colours. Happy birthday sis.
9. Put your right hand on your left shoulder and the left hand on the right. Now laugh out loud – you just received a big birthday hug from me 😊
10. I hope I look as good as you when I get to your age! Happy bday big sis!
1. To the best brother mum made! Wish you a great birthday! From the best sibling mum made xx
2. The room is getting hotter, please blow the candles before you start a fire big brother!
3. Happy Birthday **** head! Thanks for annoying me ALL THE TIME!
4. Take two pieces of cake, one for each hand – and you’ll get perfectly balanced diet X) Enjoy all your birthday treats, it’s only once a year!
5. To the man who’s like the best little sister I never had – Happy Birthday!
6. I didn’t get you’re a prezzie, because I’m sure you will agree, there’s really is greater gift, than a brother just like me!
7. Thank you for being born just in time to save my childhood. To all the good times, little brother! Have a wonderful day.
8. Growing up is inevitable but you’ll always be that dirty child playing in the mud and making a mess. Don’t worry, we still think you’re cute. Have a great birthday baby brother!
9. Happy birthday to mum and dad’s second favourite child
10. To another year of me being younger than you! Happy birthday bro!
For more ideas and inspiration, visit our birthday cards.
A great collection of birthday wishes so you'll know exactly what to say. If you ever been stuck with what to write on a friend's card or Facebook page, you've.