Gifts to wish safekeeping and protection while travelling on a trip - Why do we buy them? Symbolic jewellery gifts of faith boost belief in a happy journey.
Words and images are some of the most powerful instruments of inspiration. Discover these 65 couple travel quotes and get ready to buy plane tickets, pack your bags and head to a new country! Some of these love quotes about traveling together are hundreds of years old, some are modern sayings – let them be your wanderlust inspiration!
Feel free to share or pin any of the images below and inspire others too!
Quick jump list
Are you planning an adventure with your loved one? Adventures teach us many valuable lessons, they are the ones that get us out of our comfort zone, exploring the unknown. Adventures test our patience, love, dedication and trust. Get yourself inspired by these couple adventure quotes!
1. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
2. “I’ve fallen in love with adventures, so I begin to wonder, if that’s why I’ve fallen for you.” – E. Grin
3. “Travel doesn’t become adventure until you leave yourself behind.” – Marty Rubin.
4. “Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.” – Lewis Carroll5. “It is only in adventure that some people succeed in knowing themselves – in finding themselves.” – Andre Gide
6. “Adventure may hurt you but monotony will kill you.” – Anonymous
7. “Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul.” – Jamie Lyn Beatty
8. “Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures.” – Lovelle Drachman
9. “Oh Darling, Let’s Be Adventurers.” – Anonymous
10. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru
11. “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.” – Jack Kerouac
12. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Anonymous
13. “Travel is never a matter of money but of courage.” – Paolo Coelho
14. “If happiness is the goal – and it should be, then adventure should be top priority.” – Richard Branson
15. “Why should a relationship mean settling down? Wait for someone who won’t let life escape you, who’ll challenge you and drive you towards your dreams. Someone spontaneous who you can get lost in the world with. A relationship, with the right person, is a release not a restriction.” – Beau Taplin
16. “Date someone who is a home and an adventure all at once.” – Anonymous
17. “As soon as I saw you, I knew you would be an adventure of a life time.” – Winnie the Pooh
18. “A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you.” – Anonymous
These quotes about travel and love are for the ones who are romantic and forever in love. Nothing is better than spending a romantic evening, away from home with your loved one! I hope that these relationship travel quotes will inspire you and your partner to explore more and be even closer to one another.
To read more about the things you’ll learn when traveling as a couple, click here.
19. “In life, it’s not where you go, It’s who you travel with.” – Charles Schulz
20. “Here’s to all the places we went. And here’s to all the places we’ll go. And here’s to me, whispering again and again and again and again: I love you.” – John Green
21. “One of the great things about travel is that you find out how many good, kind people there are.” – Edith Wharton
22. “Home is not where you are from, it is where you belong. Some of us travel the whole world to find it. Others, find it in a person.” – Beau Taplin
23. “Some people live more in twenty years than others do in forty. It’s not the time, it’s the person.” – Doctor Who
24. “I would not wish any companion in the world but you.” – William Shakespeare
25. “We travel for romance, we travel for architecture, and we travel to be lost.” – Ray Bradbury
26. “It doesn’t matter where you are going, it’s who you have beside you.” – Anonymous
27. “Love is the food of life, travel is dessert.” – Anonymous
28. “The universe just fucking knows when souls are wired to wreck the world together!” – Erin Van Vuren
29. “Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.” – Izaak Walton
Husbands, we can’t live with them, we can’t live without them. These quotes about traveling with your husband will inspire you to value more your moments together. Get out of your comfort zone, grab your husband and go somewhere new!
30. “When traveling with someone, take large doses of patience and tolerance with your morning coffee.” – Helen Hayes
31. “Life is short and the world is wide.” – Anonymous
32. “We’d rather have a passport full of stamps than a house full of stuff.” – Anonymous
33. “As soon as I saw you I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.” – A. A. Milne
34. “Will you give me yourself? Will you come travel with me? Shall we stick by each other as long as we live?” – Walt Whitman
35. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Augustine of Hippo
36. “A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it.” – John Steinbeck
37. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru
38. “Life begins at the end of our comfort zone.” – Anonymous
39. “All you need to know is that it’s possible.” – Wolf, an Appalachian Trail Hiker
40. “Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.” – Babs Hoffman
41. “Live your life and forget your age.” – Norman Vincent Peale
When travelling with your boyfriend, your heart beats faster, your eyes are brighter and everything seems to gain a new dimension. I hope that these quotes about travelling with a boyfriend will inspire you to book a place in a new destination and make new memories with your boyfriend!
42. “I want to travel the world with you, go to every country, every city, take pictures and be happy.” – Anonymous
43. “Be careful who you make memories with. Those things can last a lifetime.” – Ugo Eze
44. “We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone.” – Anonymous
45. “The goal is to die with memories not dreams.” – Anonymous
46. “Let’s find some beautiful places to get lost together.” – Anonymous
47. “That is why best trips like best love affairs, never really end.” – Pico Iyer
48. “We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.” – Hilaire Belloc
49. “A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” – John A. Shedd
50. “Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else.” – Lawrence Block
51. “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” – Jennifer Lee
These quotes about traveling with a loved one are both about friendship and love. These two are a must for a perfect relationship. Explore the quotes about travelling together with your partner and find out how much travel can change you.
52. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
53. “I have found out there is no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
54. “I get a friend to travel with me… I need somebody to bring me back to who I am. It’s hard to be alone.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
55. “Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you traveled.” – Mohammed
56. “If you’re twenty-two, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel – as far and as widely as possible. Sleep on floors if you have to. Find out how other people live and eat and cook. Learn from them – wherever you go.” – Anthony Bourdain
57. “Friends that travel together, stay together.” – Anonymous
58. “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us. “- Anonymous
59. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
60. “Blessed are the curious for they will have adventures.” – Anonymous
61. “Don’t call it a dream…call it a plan.” – Anonymous
62. “I’ll look back on this and smile because it was life and I decided to live it.” – Anonymous
63. “Work, Travel, Save, Repeat.” – Anonymous
64. “People never forget two things, their first love and their first day in New York City.” – Anonymous
65. “Investment in travel is an investment in yourself.” – Matthew Karsten
I hope that you’ve enjoyed my list of 65 quotes about travelling together with your partner/ husband or boyfriend. Travelling with your loved one can be an amazing experience full of valuable lessons. Let me know what you think in the comment section.
May the travel bug bite you!
This section provides you with a variety of happy journey wishes and happy journey quotes to any taste. I'm very happy for such good decision to travel.
Whether you are excitedly awaiting your next trip with your best friends, or you are looking for that perfect Instagram caption for your summer vacations photos, travel quotes about friends always help to inspire. That is why I created a curated list of some of the most inspirational travel quotes for friends. While many authors are unknown, some of the greats like Mark Twain and Ernest Hemingway are represented as well as current travel content creators like Kristen Sarah from Hopscotch the Globe. Before we fully get into our travel with friends quotes, let us talk about what it is actually like to go on a trip with friends.
While I am a huge proponent of traveling solo –you have the highest highs and the lowest lows — I can’t even begin to explain the excited feeling I get when I meet up with friends after that time alone. Drinking butterbeer at the Warner Bros. Studio tour or hiking down a large gorge by yourself is always more fun with a friend. Sometimes those friends may not even be that when you start your trip! One of the most fun vacations I had was a trip to Greece with a very close friend at the time and two girls from Spain who I had never met before. It was incredible getting to know new people and sharing those vacation memories forever. We loved discovering differences in cultures and I appreciated that they could drive manual 🙂 On a different solo trip, I was sitting by the bank of the Venice canals and saw a couple of girls nearby chatting. I boldly went up to them, said hello, and we ended up completely clicking. We traveled from Venice to Florence together and then met up in Barcelona a few weeks later.
Read More:30 Best Beach Quotes You Need to Read
It is not always easy to travel with someone, but you will learn pretty quick into the trip if you are well-suited to do so. Twos, threes, and fours each come with their own set of pros and cons. With two, it is a more intimate group with less decision makers. If you don’t want to do the same activity, it is easy to each do your own thing and then meet back up after. However, you may get sick of each other more easily than with a larger group, so it may behoove you to stay at a hostel where you can meet new people if you are traveling for awhile. Threes are always tricky because there is a balance issue. One many feel left out by the other two. In order to mitigate this problem, be honest with yourself…do you like both friends equally? Make sure you openly discuss plans beforehand so that everyone is clear on the agenda. With foursomes, there are going to be alottttt of different opinions circling. It might make sense to have a different person take charge each day or a different person plan each city so that everyone can get in what they want to do and see on the trip. It is also much easier to split into twos, if the group is divided on what they wish to do on the trip.
Let’s get on with these travel with friends quotes now shall we?
1. “Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.” – Unknown
2. “There is an unspoken bond you create with the friends you travel with.” – Kristen Sarah
3. “Friends that travel together, stay together.” – Unknown
4. “A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you.” – Unknown
5. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
6. “You can pack for every occasion, but a good friend will always be the best thing you could bring!” – Unknown
7. “Life by the water is always better, especially with a few good friends in tow.” – Unknown
8. “I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
9. “Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends.” – Maya Angelou
10. “Everyone needs a friend that will call and say, ‘Get dressed, we are going on an adventure.’” -Unknown
11. “When traveling life’s journey, it’s good to have a friend’s hand to hold on to.” – Unknown
12. “The more I traveled, the more I realized fear makes strangers of people who should be friends.” – Shirley MacLaine
13. “One of the great things about travel is that you find out how many good, kind people there are.” -Edith Wharton
14. “I have found that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
15. “The best things in life are the people we love, the places we’ve been, and the memories we’ve made along the way.” – Unknown
16. “Wanderlust isn’t about running away from it all. It’s about experiencing the outside to discover the inside.” – Unknown
17. “True friends never apart maybe in distance never in heart.” – Helen Keller
18. “We are all travelers in the wilderness of the world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
19. “Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.” – Ernest Hemingway
20. “Friendship isn’t about being inseparable…it’s being separated and knowing nothing will change.” -Unknown
21.”Having a best friend is like having your own little corner of the world to escape to.” Unknown
22. “Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.” – Izaak Walton
23. “Good times and crazy friends make the best memories.” – Unknown
24. “Sometimes all you need is a great friend and a tank of gas.” – Unknown
25. “Good friends follow you anywhere.” – Winnie the Pooh 🙂
What were your favorite inspirational travel with friends quotes on this list? If you have any more awesome travel quotes for friends, please share them in the comments below! They can be girls trip quotes, road trip quotes, or funny travel quotes…basically anything having to do with travel quotes and friendship.
Read More:22 Awesome Vacation Quotes You Need to Read
PSA: If you ever think that it is a good idea to pack nine friends into one hotel room to save money during a large festival, then read this, because you may just not be allowed in that hotel room for the entire duration of your trip! All of these travel with friends quotes reminded me of some of my most memorable trips with friends and the utter craziness that ensued.
BONUS: if you’ve never used Airbnb, get a $40 credit by clickinghere.
This “Travel With Friends Quotes” post contains affiliate links. That means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking the link.
Sharing is caring!
Saying goodbye to a loved one is never easy.
Whether it is just a short trip to India or a long trip abroad for something like studies, you always want your loved one to have a safe trip.
So Here are 25 lovely travel safe quotes and wishes you can send them and assure them of a safe flight, trip, and journey.
Life isn’t meant to be lived caged within walls and mindsets. The only way to break free from the shackles of monotony is to travel. Bon voyage.
Traveling is less about selfies, more about memories. Have a safe trip.
Open your senses, feed your soul. Be carefree and let wanderlust take control. Stay safe.
Keep calm and have a safe trip.
Pack your best suit and your sharpest attitude, have a safe trip.
As long as you have an open mind, able body and a benevolent heart, you will be safe everywhere.
Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
The plane will not crash-land, The journey will not end in sorrow, But it will end in undiluted joy. Have a safe flight.
Each successful step in life means there is a successful future ahead of us. No matter how the goings are tough, always remember that it takes the tough to keep on Going.
Nothing is ever called Welcome back without a Journey. If you desire to get results, you work it out, rather than hoping and wishing. Hope you understand this my friend.
To travel is to take a journey into yourself.
Don’t give up! You never lose faith! You got to keep believing! Remember who is behind you, remember who loves you and always will! Love you!
To awaken alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world. – Freya Stark
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has courage to lose sight of the shore. – Andre Gide
So there you have it. Our favourite safe travel quotes and wishes you can send to your boyfriend, girlfried, wife or any loved one for that matter.
Although it seems like a small thing but your words of encouragement can be the greatest gift for them. So don’t shy away and your favourite quote right away.
And if you are having itchy feet as well, here are 12 inpiring travel quotes for you.
Don’t forget to share your favourite travel quotes in the comments below !!
Get $1320 for travel (For Free) every year with 15 apps and websites
9 Top Rated Points of Interest in Trivandrum City
Thanks for this, I really appreciate what you have done here. Keep it up, and I will be back for more.
Click here to cancel reply.
A story Teller. An adventurer. An explorer. This and much more.
Traveling is not my passion, it is my life. And when I am not traveling reading and writing about different places keeps me alive.
Download the best have a good trip romantic messages for my boyfriend. – “I wish you well on your journey my love, my heart goes with you and will accompany.
Honey, it’s never easy to say goodbye. I can’t bear the thought of being without you. Please come back soon, and we can be together again. I wish you a safe return!
Darling, I’m so happy you get to travel again but honestly, I wish I were going with you. I am already missing you. Please, have a safe trip back home.
I’m going to miss you so much while you’re gone. I love you and can’t wait to see you soon.
I’m so excited that you’re going on this trip! You’re going to have so much fun. Knowing that you’ll be happy makes me happy, even though I’m going to miss you so much.
I love you with a love that spans the world. But that doesn’t mean you can stay away forever. I can’t wait to see you again.
Have fun but come back soon! Every day that you’re gone feels like an entire year.
I will miss your beautiful, smiling face every day that you’re gone.
My dearest, you are the sun in my life. And now, the sun is going away on an awesome trip. So while you’re gone, my world will be like night, but I look forward to your return when the sun will rise again. Have a great trip sweetheart!
I love you and will miss you and hope you return safely and bring me lots of presents!
Have an awesome trip sweetheart! I’m going to miss you so much while you’re gone, so don’t forget me as you’re having fun.
Next time, we need to do a trip together. But I’ll allow this one without me. :) Have a great trip.
Don’t worry—the house is safe with me while you’re gone. Expect nothing but clean sheets and washed dishes when you get back, all a testament to how bored I was without you. Love you and have a great trip!
I’m going to be following your every move on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, so don’t try to hide anything! ;-) I will miss you until the day you come back!
Each day you’re gone will feel like an eternity. And how am I supposed to watch any of our shows without you? Have a great trip and come back soon!
You’re going to have such an awesome trip—I will be thinking of you often as you’re out exploring the world.
Think of me fondly as you’re out there in the world! I will be thinking of you here as I sit and drink coffee at our table, waiting for your return.
I know you’re going off on a big adventure, but don’t expect me to just sit around and do nothing while you’re gone. I’m going to have fun too! (But mostly I’ll be missing you).
They say distance makes the heart grow fonder and I’m sure I’m going to grow very fond of you while you’re off on your trip.
I will love you more each day you’re gone and even more when you return.
Good Luck Wishes. We are separated by distance but are hearts will remain the same, have a safe flight, love. Travel quotes and quotations. Security & Health.