Use these wedding quotes to convey your best marriage thoughts to the bride and The vows and rings are exchanged, and the new couple makes their Discover grammar tips, writing help, and fun English language facts.
A wedding invitation qualifies as one of those exciting mailbox treasures, you know, the ones where you can’t help but smile as you run your fingers over the envelope? Score! Since receiving your invite and getting a sneak peek into the big day, you have most likely been counting down the days until “I, do.” Along with marking days off the calendar, you’ve sent back your pre-printed wedding response card, selected a gift from the registry and have decided that a shopping trip is in your near future. As if having to pick out a wedding day outfit wasn’t hard enough, you’ve also been tasked with writing a wedding card message to the soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Remind us who said being a wedding guest wasn’t hard work?
In all actuality, drafting the perfect wedding message doesn’t have to be difficult at all. With a few tips, tricks, do’s and don’ts you will be on your way to crafting personalized wedding wishes that shine a spotlight of love on the couple and their one-of-a-kind happily ever after.
Scroll through our entire guide or quickly jump to a section that best suits you:
The perfect wedding card message should be tailored to the couple, full of sentimental value and crafted from the heart. With that being said, no two wedding card messages will be the same. If you’re feeling pressured to say the perfect words, just don’t. Our wedding card etiquette guide features easy to follow instructions and specific example messages to help you navigate through what to write in a wedding card.
Wishing a couple congratulations is often times an expression people choose to include in their wedding greetings. It serves as a supportive as well as celebratory way to let the couple know they did a great job finding their soulmate (awh.) Saying ‘congrats’ is appropriate never mind which side of the aisle you are sitting on once the ceremony starts. Whether you’ve been best friends with the bride for years and have just met the groom or know both parties all too well, you can never go wrong with a sincere wedding congratulations message. Follow step one from above and pick one of your favorite congrats messages below or add them to your own words to get started on your wedding card.
After the ceremony when the couple opens their wedding cards they are going to enjoy reading each card for various reasons, but most importantly, because of whom they are from. Be yourself as you are writing your wedding card and make sure that your personality shines. If you are more casual, there is nothing wrong with keeping your wishes short and sweet. Just make sure that you build upon your congratulations and say something charming.
You can also use your wedding wishes to mirror the theme of the ceremony. If floor length dresses, glistening chandeliers and lavish centerpieces are a few big day details, look into using one of these formal wedding wishes to express your happiness for the bride and groom.
If you think a funny wedding card message will put a smile on the bride and groom’s faces then go ahead and write something laugh-worthy. Just proceed with caution, you don’t want your wedding message to come off as sarcastic or insincere. Remember that a sentiment that may easily come across as a joke can be taken the wrong way on paper. With that being said, divorce jokes are off limits! Use your best judgement when writing your funny wedding wish and you’ll be well on your way to creating the perfect wedding card with a side of smiles.
Sharing a religious bond with the bride and groom can be the perfect way to tailor your wedding wishes. Think about the couple’s religious beliefs and views before you begin writing your card. Use their practices to guide your religious wedding wishes.
Wedding wishes, congratulations and happy married life messages that will remain unchanged through the Wishing you the best on your wedding! May this day be the first of millions exciting and beautiful moments as a married couple.
Wedding congratulations messages are meant to come from the heart. Unlike many other messages, wedding congratulations messages is based on the fact that the couple is starting a new life together and will need all the goodwill messages they can get. But sometimes writing good wedding congratulations messages can be a little bit difficult, you might know what to write but putting it down in writing can sometimes be challenging, here we want to save you the trouble. Here goes our list of the best wedding congratulations messages you can find.
See Also: Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
1. Heartfelt congratulations on your marriage. May your bonding last forever, and should it ever change, may it change to a firmer and better one.
2. Wishing you many more days as happy as this one, many more occasions for celebration, and a lifetime of love and laughter.
3. Blessings to the happy couple! May your commitment deepen, your joy increase, and your love grow stronger from this day forward.
4. This momentous occasion marks the start of your life together. May the journey be a happy one filled with peace and harmony, joy and laughter, romance and passion. May your enduring love be the crown jewel that ties together all the rest. Best Wishes!!
5. Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. I am glad your found your special person.
6. May your love be like a shining star, brightening even the darkest of times. Nourish your love, happiness, and hope every blessed day of your marriage. Congratulations!
7. May your love gather with the power of a storm, so your future life together can be watered by its unending laughter and joy. Congratulations on your wedding.
8. A big congratulation on reaching this lovely milestone of conjugal bliss. We pray that favour and luck may follow you all the days of your union.
9. May every day you share deepen and strengthen your love as you accompany one another to even happier older years. Congratulations!
10. May love be your watchword in both good and hard times. Share your love as friends and as a couple, because in true marital friendship you are stronger, more courageous, and more joyful. Congratulations!
11. I have always had this feeling that you were meant for each other. Congratulations, and I hope you remain this happy for the rest of your lives.
12. You are truly lucky to have found each other. Congratulations! I wish you much happiness.
13. To love and be loved Is the pinnacle of happiness and riches. May you never lose sight of this precious treasure in all your days together.
14. Congratulations to you both and may you carry the joy of this happy day close to your heart as you journey the road of life together.
15. The two of you are meant for each other and this day only cinches it. My very best wishes to the both of you for a wonderful life together.
16. Good things happen to good people, and I don’t know two people who are more well-deserving of the kind of love I’ve witnessed. My very best wishes to one of the best couples ever!
17. Wishing you lots of joy and happiness on this very special day and for the rest of your lives together! Don’t blink too much—you might miss something. Happy wedding day, you two!
18. Warmest wishes to a fantastic couple. Here’s to a lifetime of adventure, love, and happiness! Congratulations on your matrimony.
19. May every day that you spend together in your new life hold a wonderful surprise for you. Congratulations on your wedding.
20. Our delight knows no bounds on the day of your wedding. Wish that you carry this serene bond from strength to strength with each passing day.
21. Heartiest congratulations on your marriage. May your marriage be like a cloudless night sky filled with sparkling stars of love, joy, and care.
22. A wedding bond signifies the unification of two hearts. May the seeds of love continue to grow through the sands of time and bring plenty of joyous fruits for both of you.
23. A new love is like a budding flower. Your love has matured into a rich red rose, and we are honored to celebrate that love with you today. May it always remain unwavering; congratulations on your wedding.
24. As we witness two hearts unite as one we pray your unity will always remain strong, letting the chords of love that bind you to strengthen over time. Many warm wishes on your wedding.
25. Best wishes to both of you on your special day! May the future be bright filled with all the blessings and joys of life. You two deserve it!
26.Congratulations on your wedding! What an honor to be part of your special day and witness the blooming love between two dear friends become a lifetime commitment. May your love only deepen and your joy only grow with each passing year.
27. With the warmest wishes to a very special couple. May the bond of wedding unite your souls and bring out all that is good in both of you.
28. Congratulations! God bless you today and for the rest of your married lives.
29. Marriage is not just an auspicious bond. It is a journey that lasts till eternity. Right at the beginning of the journey, here’s wishing that both of you have a memorable and joyful ride.
30. Wish you enjoy all the pleasures that togetherness brings in life. May your life hereafter be filled with happiness and delight. Good luck for the days to come.
31. You are one of the best, nay; you are the very best couple I have ever had the pleasure of knowing in my life.
32. Congratulations and a happy wedding day to the both of you!
33. Here’s to you two—wishing my two favorite lovebirds a lifetime of happiness and love. Congrats on a beautiful wedding!
34. I hope that every day you two spend together is as blissful and love-filled as possible. Here’s to one of my all-time favorite couples! Congratulations.
35. Finding your true love is a heavenly blessing. May you find health and happiness, and I wish you many years of unbreakable love and laughter. Congratulations!
36. May your marriage be filled with every ingredient that sustains marital union: understanding, love, happiness, fruitfulness, and romance. Happy married life. Congratulations!
37. For a Special Couple. May your wedding be a time to celebrate all the richness love has brought into your lives and all the joy that still lies ahead. Wishing you happiness always.
38. For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked.
39. Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
40. Today’s wedding will come and go, but the memories it creates will remain forever. May the memories of joy, happiness, hope, and love we share today remain fresh for all eternity. Congratulations.
41. We are happy to share with you the joyous occasion of your marriage. Here’s to memorable days of laughter and everlasting love. Wishing you the best of marital bliss.
42. Wishing the both of you all the love and happiness in the world and congratulations on your marriage.
43. Congratulations to a beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.
44. Wishing you both the happily ever after you deserve. Congratulations on your wedding day!
45. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness on your wedding day. Congratulations!
46. Just a note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of the greatest joy, love, and happiness.
47. Congratulations to a wonderful couple!
48. I wish you both all you wish for yourselves and more.
49. May all your days be as joyous & happy as the day of your wedding. Congrats to the beautiful couple!
50. May this be the happy beginning of a wonderful life together.
51. May your love bloom brighter and your companionship grow sweeter with each passing year. Congratulations on your wedding.
52. Wishing both of you a world of happiness and joy on your wedding day.
53. May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!
54. Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple!
55. Like a lighthouse on a dark night, may your love for one another always shine brightly. Congratulations on your wedding day.
56. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. Congratulations to a couple whose match truly seems made in heaven!
57. The man who says his wife can’t take a joke, forgets that she took him.
58. To the Bride and Groom – May the Lord bless your lives together. Congratulations
59. We are glad to see blessing in your lives. We hope your wedding goes well and you have a great start.
60. Wish you might, wish you may, have a sweet romantic day made of moments meant for two, filled with love that feels brand-new.
61. Wishing you all the best of life today and in the days to come.
62. Wishing you an amazing wedding and an even better life together. May you enjoy the best that life has to offer.
63. Wishing you both all the best on your special day and beyond.
64. Congratulations! How wonderful that you should meet to make both your lives complete!
65. Congratulations, wishing you guys the best life can give you.
66. I am glad to be a part of your wedding day, and looking forward to seeing what comes from you two.
67. May you always drink together from the source of love, which is a mighty spring forever pouring itself out for you.
68. My heartfelt wishes that you both receive the joy and happiness that you both deserve.
69. Wishing you many years of joy and happiness.
70. Wishing you the most wonderful day with lots of great memories that will last a lifetime.
71. With love to a special couple whose happiness together warms the hearts of everyone around them. Congratulations.
Read: Anniversary Sayings You Wouldn’t Want To Miss
72. Congratulations with this wonderful commitment to each other. I knew you two are made for each other. May you always stay in love for the rest of your lives.
73. Congratulations on finding each other. Your engagement is wonderful news. Wishing you both an eternity of love and happiness together.
74. Congratulations on settling down. All the best with the wedding plans and may your relationship last forever.
75. Congratulations on taking this exciting step together. May your future be a bright and happy one.
76. Congratulations on your engagement. You make a wonderful couple. Wishing that this be just the start of along and wonderful journey.
77. Congratulations to the future bride and groom. May your love grow for each other every day.
78. Congratulations! Wishing you a wonderful journey in your new life together.
79. Cupid’s aim was just perfect when he got you two together.
80. Days will come and go but your love should forever grow. Congratulations!
81. I am really happy for you. Wishing you all the best with the engagement and beyond.
82. It is about time. Can not wait to celebrate with the both of you.
83. The perfect love story has never been written in a novel. It has been written everyday in your lives as a couple. Congratulations on your engagement.
84. Thousands of couples must be getting engaged across the world today but you are not among them. You two are a heavenly pair, truly out of this world. Congratulations.
85. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness. Congratulations!
86. We hope your lives are filled with lots of joy and happiness.
87. Wishing the both of you a world of happiness and joy on this wonderful day. Congratulations on your engagement, we are so delighted for you!
88. Congratulations on your new journey together! Much love!
89. Congratulations to the beautiful couple. What wonderful news.
90. Just a quick note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, and happiness. Congratulations!
91. Love one another and you will be happy. It is as simple and as difficult as that. Congratulations on your engagement.
92. Wishing you a wonderful life together filled with lots of joy and happiness. All the best.
93. Wishing you all the best for the future. Stay together always.
94. Wishing you both the happily ever after you so very much deserve. Congratulations and best wishes!
95. Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together.
96. May your life together be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humour, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. Congratulations to you both!
97. May your love for each other only strength as time goes by. All the best with your wedding plans and for the future.
98. May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day. Congratulations on your engagement!
99. On this sweet occasion, I wish you both a health and romantic life ahead. May God Bless your love. Congratulations on your engagement.
100. Your love has reached new heights. May your future be a bright and happy one.
101. You’re two wonderful people who may a great couple
102. All the best with the wedding plans and have a lovely life together.
103. May you always fill each other’s life with love. Congratulations on your engagement!
104. May your engagement be the beginning of a lifetime filled with special love and happiness.
105. May your engagement signify the start of something really great.
106. May your hearts never cease to beat for each other. Congratulations on your engagement.
107. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
108. May your life and times together always be blessed with love and care. Hearty congratulations to the both of you on your engagement.
109. Congratulations you two on your engagement! While its no surprise to those who love you, may this time in your life be filled with lots of love and joy, as well as many days of unexpected bliss! Looking forward to the wedding of the year. Save a dance for me!
110. Congratulations on your engagement! Best Wishes to an amazing couple! May you always be filled with love, joy, peace and romance.
100 Best Happy Anniversary Messages and Wishes
120 Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
100 Happy Holiday Greetings For Friends, Family And Businesses
100 Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
20 Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures and Photos
Weddings are joyous occasions where the bride and groom invite those closest to them to witness their commitment to one another. As a guest of such a special event, it is important to have the right words to say to reflect your gratitude, well wishes, and at times, humor. Whether written in a card or said in person, your words can mean the world to this new couple.
Take a look below at our lists of unique and useful sentiments to share. Be sure you’ll find the perfect wish for your couple to share your hopes and dreams for their future!
Congratulations! You two incredible people belong together.
Congratulations. May you always be in love!
Congratulations on your wedding day! May the odds be forever in your favor!
You two couldn’t be more perfect for one another. Congratulations to the newlyweds!
Anniversary Wishes, from wedding to employment anniversaries & more
Love Quotes full of meaning
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
Whether you've known the couple their whole lives or just started working with one of Congrats and best wedding wishes on your happy day!.
Wedding is one of the most important milestones of one’s life and sending warm congratulations quotes and wishes to your friend or relative who is getting married is surely an important thing to do. But most of us find ourselves short of words when it comes to sending best wedding wishes. We fail to express our excitement and blessings for the newlywed couple in short wedding messages that can speak our heart. From funny wedding wishes to warm congratulation quotes…. Flawless wedding quotes that can express our thoughts on this special day are now just a click away.
Here are some of the most romantic short wedding wishes and quotes. Use these best wedding text messages to wish the newly married couple.
1. Dear newlyweds, marriage is the most beautiful phase of life and you have just begun your journey….. A beautiful companionship blessed with romance, togetherness and happiness…. May all your plans and hopes become reality… Congratulations on your wedding. God bless you.
2. Marriage is a start of a new life…. a beginning of new chapter in your life…. On this exciting day, I wish you all the happiness in the world with finest understanding and bond of love…. With a romantic love story in making, sending you warm wishes on this special day. Congratulations!!
3. Dearest newly married couple, we welcome you both in this new phase of life which will be a mix bag of happiness, romance, fights, responsibilities and understanding… May your love grow and bloom with every passing day… Heartfelt congratulations to you both on this day.
4. Marriage is a promise to love each other till your last breath…. To support one another through thick and thin and to enjoy smallest of the moments to bring brightness in life…. Wishing you both a Happy Married Life filled with infinite moments of romance, love and happiness!!!
5. The day of your marriage is the day to make the most important commitment of your life, to the most special partner that you are always going to love each other unconditionally and forever. May you two are blessed with a happy and beautiful life. Congratulations on your wedding.
6. Dear couple, no matter how much you fight with each other, now much you disagree with each other, how much you irritate each other…. With your marriage, you are bonded for life…. Enjoy this amazing association with lots of love and lovely fights. Happy Married Life to you!!!
7. Love is the strongest power…. It has the potential to make impossible possible… I wish that you both are blessed with the power of love for life and enjoy best of happiness and togetherness in your life…. Congratulations on your wedding, my dearest newlyweds!
8. With time you will get busy but never forget to say each other the three magical words…. Never stop expressing your feelings… Never stop showing how much you love each other…. Pamper each other with love… always and forever. Wishing you a Happy Married Life to you both.
9. Marriage is the most beautiful relationship… it has shades of all relationships….. best of experiences that you can otherwise not experience in your life…. Make it a strong and blessed association. Congratulations on your wedding… and wish you lots of love.
10. Dear newlyweds, wedding is the most eventful and meaningful association of life…. fortunate are those who are blessed with this association which is a colorful bunch of emotions and feelings that keep the couple bonded. Warm congratulations on your wedding!!!!
11. Congratulations to the most beautiful couple on this special occasion! I wish more and more moments of happiness, harmony, understanding and togetherness that add new spark to your life. May you enjoy this wonderful journey. Congratulations on your wedding. God bless you.
12. May your love get stronger and brighter…. May your life is blessed with happiness and warmth…. May you win all the challenges…. May all your dreams come true….. May you always understand each other….. Wishing the best of the things in life for you two! Congratulations!!
13. Today is the most special day for you as two souls of yours have now turned into one… On the occasion of your wedding, I wish you a beautiful romantic journey ahead in your life, filled with joy and fun…. Sending warm heartfelt congratulations on your big day as your start a new journey!!!
14. Dear newly married couple, may you have a bright future ahead as you enter a wonderful phase of your life…… may there is adventure, laughter, joy, romance and happiness in your life and strength to dace all the problems…. Warm congratulations on your wedding.
Here you will find a wonderful collection of wedding messages for the married couple on World Marriage Day.
Wedding Wishes for Couple. No worries Married life is always full of new adventures and new experiences. Always keep You two deserve the best things in the world. Keep happy.