The commencement ceremony of the new academic year was opened by the Rector of this institution of higher education, Associate Professor.
New Year wishes are a wish which we are placing on the occasion of the approaching new year. New Year wishes most often concern plans and events which will be taking place next year. New Year wishes which we are saying will depend on whom we are directing these wishes at. We often say New Year wishes for persons for strangers. In the period which the new year is preceding, we are saying wishing the people with which we are usually meeting, also to strangers. We are saying New Year wishes in the shop, on the bus… We often say wishes for neighbours which we don’t know too well.
We can say: best wishes in the new year! I wish for you the New Year to be better than previous. I wish for you the new year to bring alone the gospel. I wish you the wonderful play for the New Year’s Eve. If the person, for which we are saying New Year wishes is for us well-known, we can say: I wish you so that you fulfil all your New Year plans. I wish you so that your wishes for the new year come true. We can tell our family and friends more personal wishes. For example: I wish you so that our relations in the new year are so good like in the previous year. I wish you so that your relations with other persons are next year better. I wish you much love.
Happy 2020! I wish you a new year filled with prosperity, joy, and contentment.
Happy 2020! I wish you a beautiful, magical new year!
Side by side weve been there for each other,
But also deep within the heart, when we were apart.
Such a good and strong friendship
Let it be forever.
No matter what the future may hold,
Lets keep our friendship forever.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Wish you a very happy new year
Wishing you a new year rich with the blessings of love, joy, warmth, and laughter.
Wishing you good health, happiness, and success in the coming year and always. Happy New Year!
If we are searching for an interesting ideas to New Year wishes, we can use quotations of well-known persons. Quotations are a good way to New Year sms. They aren’t trivial, are presenting the deeper message with themselves. New Year quotations concern the often passing time, ways, into which we live. They are inducing us to reflection. New Year quotations often motivate us to action. Under their influence we want to change our life on better.
These are a few model quotations which we can use.
At the end of your life you will think for yourself, in what way you could spend every past day. Then however you will not be able to turn back the time. Start so this way living already now!
Don’t forget: people need really very little in order to be in the happy life. Marcus Aurelius
“You must leave your many millions, And the gay and festive crowd; Though you roll in royal billions, There’s no pocket in a shroud.” – John Alexander Joyce
“May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.” – Joey Adams
“All of us every single year, we are a different person. I do not think we are the same person all our lives.” – Steven Speilberg
“Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” – Helen Keller
The new year is a time, when many of us are doing order in their life. At that time much we are planning. The new year is for many people a time, when they are thinking decisions of different kind up. Many persons want to spend the New Year better than previous. The end of the year is magic border, when we think that everything is possible, everything is only before us. Since many persons are doing plans of different kind, New Year wishes can refer to these plans. Inventing wishes is simply, when we know what decisions our family and friends have.
Happy New Year. May the New Year bring to you warmth of love, and a light to guide your path towards a positive destination.
As the new year renews all the happiness and good tidings, hope the joyful spirit keeps glowing in the your heart forever! Happy New Year!
As this year is ending, I wish all the negativity and difficulties also end with this year and 2020 bring success and desired results for you.
Wishing you a Happy New Year with hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
Just a new bloom spreads fragrance and freshness around… May the new year add a new beauty and freshness into your life. Happy New Year.
We are submitting New Year greetings to persons which we are chancing to meet in the street. When we are leaving the shop in the period of the new year, well is to say: goodbye! Happy new year. Certainly it will stay well understand by other people. New Year greetings are a word of the politeness. And the politeness is very important in our culture. In the period of the new year we should not spare the politeness to other people.
It isn’t necessary a lot, it will be good to say: all the best in the new year! I wish you very successful events in the new year! Happy new year!
As new year is round the corner may your pockets be heavy and your heart be light, may good luck pursue you each morning and night.
Live every moment of 20… and feel blessed to be have the opportunity to see another day in paradise. Happy New Year.
May every day of 20.. brings you sweet surprises that fills your life with happiness. Happy New Year.
Beyond the darkness, there is a silver lining. Hang on to the hope till the end to see brightness. Happy New Year.
Wishing the new year brings tremendous joy and good luck for you that takes you to newer heights of success. Happy New Year 20…!
“Let our New Years resolution be this, we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.” – Goran Persson
Wishes of success in the coming year 2020!
Let the New Year 2020 abound in professional successes,
bring satisfaction and satisfaction
from the actions and challenges taken,
and all well-being in your personal life!
We wish you a New Year
full of optimism, joy,
happiness and luck.
Let it be in the coming year 2020
all your dreams will come true!
We wish you health in the New Year
and prosperity in private and professional life.
Let this year bring you much happiness,
which will make all decisions made
they will be successful.
On all days of the New Year
I wish you faith in my heart and light in the dark.
May you pass obstacles in one step.
To feel strong and eternally young!
Let the New Year shine for you with colors
And he loses his head over happiness and power smiles
And let it stay for 12 months with you
Not only this New Year’s Eve.
Happy New Year from…
The approaching New Year brings hope to everyone
for calmness, kindness and fulfillment of dreams.
In these beautiful and unique moments of the year
I want to make the best wishes
cheerful, healthy and joyful days
and a happy New Year.
Let Christmas wishes come true:
easy and difficult to meet.
Let these big and small ones come true
those spoken aloud or not at all.
Let them all come through step by step,
I wish this in the New Year.
For the New Year
we want to wish you a lot of health,
everyday optimism and fulfillment of dreams
and New Year’s resolutions!
Let New Year 2020
it will be a time of peace, love
and the implementation of the most secret dreams
Friends and Partners
The sounds of the New Year’s ball disappeared,
the roar of fireworks is no longer heard
The New Year has come …
I wish you a wonderful 2020!
With New Year, start a better life together …
Let cooperation with God’s grace transform you …
With strong faith and hope, bring love to the world …
And the better days will shine … Everyone will be glad …
Let the firecrackers shine high in the sky,
let the New Year bring happiness to you,
and fate will never leave you in need.
Best New Year wishes are sent …
Fireworks, snow, music,
there’s already champagne every sip,
The Old Year is changing in New,
therefore happiness wishes good wishes.
The Old Year is coming to an end, the New Year is beginning,
let’s open a new bottle of wine
and let’s drink together for our health,
until we spin a little in our head.
Happy New Year,
and crazy women!
A year without worries and worries,
life in love, friendship and happiness.
May the deepest dreams find fulfillment,
and every day brought only joy and smile 🙂
Many successes, brave dreams,
wise decisions, satisfaction, peace
and prosperity for the entire coming year 2020
A pleasant buzzing in the head,
a comfortable place in a ditch,
and maybe later
peaceful sleep under the fence,
and at every step
happiness in New Year
I send my best wishes
happy New Year.
Professional successes and fulfillment in private life.
All the best!
Christmas is coming
they bring a lot of joy and reflection
concerning the past period and plans
for the coming New Year.
On these special days
I wish you a lot of satisfaction and success
from the challenges undertaken.
When the New Year is coming so fast
Another glass will not hurt us,
And two pints of beer are not enough,
A liter of champagne would come in handy.
You have to drink all your worries,
Let 2020 be divine for us!
Happy New Year!
Super New Year filled with the realization of the most beautiful dreams!
All the best,
and fulfillment of the most secret dreams
in the coming New Year wishes you …
Let the New Year be deprived of pain,
and consists only of successes and happy moments.
When the New Year changes the old one,
everyone – everyone wishes!
With this beautiful opportunity,
I wish you much joy!
Happy New Year,
good luck in your personal and professional life
and all the successes!
I want to make a fervent wish:
happiness, good health, good luck,
May the worries of life be lost in the dark
during the upcoming New Year!
New Year … say hello in a bubbly mood,
trusting that it will be wonderful and will bring unforgettable moments.
Let the dance, light step, be with you all year long,
Let it guide you without stress, from success to success.
and all well-being
in the New Year sends …
New Year is coming
it’s not just a period of joy,
but also reverie
over what has passed and what awaits us.
So a lot of optimism
and faith in a bright tomorrow wishes …
Ten, nine … I’m counting loud,
and I wish you my love …
let everything you dream about,
it will happen in the New Year.
I want to make a fervent wish:
happiness, good health, good luck,
May the worries of life be lost in the dark
during the upcoming New Year!
Let the Champagne plugs fire
And you have fun until dawn
Happy New Year’s Eve
In the New Year, I wish you good luck,
the power of love, the power of youth,
alone peaceful, cheerful days
and lots of wonderful and lofty days.
The Old Year goes away in great strides,
let all the bad moments be behind us.
Let the New Year bring you
a lot of health, a lot of joy,
and above all happiness in love.
Happy New Year!
The Old Year is passing, but the dreams stay,
let them all fulfill you
and with the New Year let the fate change you,
and the garden of life will soon be green.
My beloved sunshine …
let these days be given to us together,
happiness full and charm,
will be throughout the New Year!
When you are alive at dawn
and the headache is bothersome
you must know the revelter
that when consuming a drink
even the best genre
moderation is necessary after all
like everything in this world
Heartfelt wishes for every next year
he brought you everything that is the most beautiful in life.
Let the world be for you in the New Year
full of warmth, joy and friends,
and let never run out in your home
love and understanding.
Let the New Year bring you joy, love,
prosperity and fulfillment of all dreams,
and when they are fulfilled,
let him give a handful of new dreams,
because only they give meaning to life!
successful New Year’s Eve
and Happy New 2020
A lot of happiness and love,
successes and prosperity,
let your health be good
and there is no shortage of cash.
They are uploaded in the New Year
and champagne are sipping …
The year is over, the year is beginning,
let’s open a new bottle of wine
and let’s drink together for our health,
until we spin a little in our head.
A lot of gifts,
not much in the life of corners,
a lot of bubbles in champagne,
someone who will make breakfast,
and at every step
happiness in New Year!
Health, happiness, prosperity,
mountains and love,
a lot of ecstasy after dark,
I wish you in the New Year
I wish you lots of fun until dawn,
the best songs, delicious champagne!
Although I’m not with you on New Year’s night,
Remember also about me for the next year.
A lot of smile, strength and perseverance
in pursuit of goals, successes at work,
only sunny days, friendship, love
and many kisses and that this year will inspire you.
Together both parents and students are embarking on a new adventure as the first days of the school year lay claim to summer vacation, clearly.
Get best Happy New Year 2020 wishes and messages for Teachers. Teenagers and kids never imagine that there can be any celebration in which they are not going to wish their teachers. During the school and college age students use to consider their teachers as a role model or they deem them as an inspirational option personality in their life. All this is not wrong it’s true as we were taught in our childhood that teachers are just like your second parents, but they taught you to read and write and how to be a well-mannered person.
The teacher knows this thing very well those kids are going to learn from you only if you are like friends with them. A polite, gentle and morally rich person can be only a good teacher. But the reality is that there is not enough opportunity to say them thanks. The new year is such an occasion which provides us an opportunity to say them gratitude and tell them with your powerful, enthusiastic words that how much you feel great to have teachers like them.
You can send those wishes in the New Year in the form of short poems or the form of lovely quotes. Let them know that how remarkable their roles were in your life. Feel free to share these wish images with your respected teachers, professors or any other teacher, no matter what his profession. Like you can wish your gym teacher, music teacher, driving teacher or any other person who teach you anything. You can wish him by tagging on social media site with the help of these perfect thanking and wishing quotes and messages.
By Laurie Wasserman and Elizabeth Stein
A Happy New Year to all our middle grades colleagues, close at hand and across the world.
We wish you a wonderful 2013 as we all return to school with a new sense of excitement that will guide us to fulfill many personal and professional goals. For those of us who teach in cold climates, it’s not easy clearing snow off our cars and chipping away at ice on the windshield. But we hope you’ll allow the crisp cool air to rejuvenate you with purpose and focus. And before we know it, the warmth of the spring and summer sun will be upon us.
Like so many people, we’ve taken some time to think about the year to come. Here are two resolutions that we’re sure we share with many co-teachers:
We will take care of ourselves: This includes eating right, exercising, and making sure we get a decent night’s sleep (at least most nights). It’s so easy to stay up late lesson planning, grading papers, and reading into the late hours.
We’ll keep working on our co-teaching relationships: It’s not always possible to attend team meetings and department meetings because sometimes they’re scheduled when we are teaching. But we’ll look for and create opportunities to meet with our co-teachers and other colleagues as much as possible to support all our students.
As we think about our resolutions, we’re also reminded of the many good wishes we have for our teacher readers. Here are some wishes for all of you — and for ourselves!
We wish you the joyous feeling of a Fresh Start. Treat yourself to a new lesson, project or activity that will renew your spirits and motivate your students.
Laurie: One of my favorites is a Drama unit Paul and I do in ELA class. Last year, he built a low stage for the kids to perform short monologues and skits from “You’re a Good Man Charlie Brown” and Abbott and Costello’s “Who’s on First?” We do excerpts from musicals like “Oklahoma,” “Damn Yankees,” and “West Side Story.” Kids bring in costumes and props and we provide the scripts and lyrics.
Elizabeth: I’m excited to implement a new vocabulary activity that I learned from reading Engage All Students Through Differentiation, by Anne Beninghof. The strategy, called Vocabulary Stack, involves getting students to learn new words through meaningful, personal applications. Students begin to notice these words used through their reading, writing, listening, and speaking. I created the bulletin board before the break, and I’m excited to go back to school and continue to share the strategy with my co-teacher for our English class. I am even more excited to begin to use the strategy with the kids. What I like best is that it gets students to apply their understanding of key vocabulary words—not simply memorize them.
We wish you the energy to create a makeover. Redecorate your room, bulletin boards, and/or walls.
Laurie: I’m a big believer in letting the kids do the makeover work. It saves us time and the kids love it. Have the kids hang up new projects and papers they’re proud of, or have a contest to “Create our next bulletin board.” Giving the kids ownership of the room can be very inspiriting and very cool.
Elizabeth: I love Laurie’s idea for the kids to create, and I do something similar that actually evolved in one of my classes. A few students drew pictures for me or wrote me notes and left them on my desk. I began to pin these up on my wall. I now have an official area where I hang pictures, notes or anything the students give to me. One of my students named this board, “Mrs. Stein’s Wall of Fame.” Students (not just my designated students with IEPs) enjoy adding their bursts of creativity to my wall.
We wish you the strength to bring positive energy into your rooms. Who doesn’t want excited, self-confident learners?
Laurie: Many years ago, a good teacher friend from Canada, Brenda Dyck, shared an idea from her homeroom on using positive words to inspire her students. I took it a step further and created “What I See in You.” It takes just minutes and doesn’t cost more than a package of index cards, but the results are priceless.
Elizabeth: Students love hearing specific positive feedback from teachers, and Laurie, the idea you shared is so easily implemented in any classroom. Here’s something I also find so valuable– especially at the middle school level. I make time for students to compliment and show support for one another. They love to hear from us, but there is additional value in hearing positive feedback from peers. All students benefit from this positive sharing time, and they all have the opportunity to increase their positive self-esteem. It really helps to create a risk-free learning environment. Most times we do it through quick discussions—or sometimes more formally in writing as someone is presenting an idea. Students begin with… “I noticed…” or, “I liked the way you…” Very recently one student said to another, “I noticed you spoke with a louder voice.” His comment meant the world to a student who, until recently, would never contribute in class discussions, or would only speak in an inaudible whisper.
We wish you the ability to manage your time well.We know how hard that can be – and many of us have broken this resolution more than once! But there’s nothing more valuable than our time.
Laurie: How often have you used a prep period to chat with a colleague at the copy machine or in the office? I love to talk with my teammates, office staff, and the random former student I see on my way to my mailbox. Before I know it, my free period is over and I still haven’t written the IEP or educational evaluation I promised myself I would work on. I soon find I’m staying late or taking it home. Learning to prioritize what I do and how I use those 46 minutes is one of my goals for the coming year. It might be a goal for you, too.
Elizabeth: I am a “to-do list” kind of person. There is something just so rewarding about crossing off tasks once they are completed. Not to mention, just writing my tasks to be done on paper helps me to clear my mind, organize, and prioritize—even if the tasks aren’t done yet.
We wish you the mindset and stamina to take care of yourselves. When we’re healthy, we do our jobs and serve our students best.
Laurie: Most of us make the same resolutions each year to eat less and exercise more, but by the end of the month, how many of us are still doing it? For me, walking with a teacher friend after school, as we talk about our day and share frustrations, can make all the difference between diving into those leftover chocolates (or buying some at half price now that the holidays are over) and feeling like I did something good for myself. If you have a treadmill or gym membership, use it! The e-mails can wait. Listen to the news while you exercise. Make a pact with yourself to prepare healthy lunches and carry nutritious snacks in your book bag.
Elizabeth: Exercising is something that’s very important to me. Yet like so many teachers, sometimes I slip into the “I’m so busy” mindset, get caught up in the day-to-day shuffle, and put off the stress-relieving exercise I know my body and mind need. I have lots of exercise equipment very accessible to me, but here’s something new I’m trying: I invested in a small trampoline. It is portable, so I can bring it in any room and work out while also being with family members. It’s also a low impact way to run and feel great. I find it to be a great stress release after school — it helps me re-channel my energy after a busy day of meetings, teaching, parent phone calls, etc. I feel completely rejuvenated. As of now, I’ve been using this easy exercise routine after school and on weekends when I can. But I plan to increase my trampoline regimen to at least three mornings each week before school, starting in January!
Finally, we wish you the knowledge and insight to set attainable goals for yourself. Don’t drown in the bottomless sea of responsibility. Set yourself up for success by picking your targets wisely. You can always increase and add to your goals.
Have a peaceful, healthy, and happy 2013!
Elizabeth Stein is a 20-year teaching veteran, specializing in literacy and special education, with experience in both upper elementary and middle school. She’s currently a teacher and new-teacher mentor in Long Island NY’s Smithtown Central School District. Elizabeth is National Board Certified in Literacy, a member of the Teacher Leaders Network, and a contributor to Education Week and other publications. She was a guest expert at MiddleWeb’s webinar for new teachers in July 2012. Her first book, from Scholastic, will be published in the the spring and focuses on RTI and comprehension in the middle grades.
Laurie Wasserman is a National Board Certified 6th-grade special needs teacher in Medford, Massachusetts. She has been teaching for 32 years, has written articles for Education Week, Teacher Magazine and Education World, all about her love of working with kids who “learn differently.” She is also a co-author of the 2011 book Teaching 2030: What We Must Do for Our Students and Public Schools Now and in the Future. Laurie is a member of the Boston Writing Project and Teacher Leaders Network, as well as a new teacher mentor.
BEST WISHES FOR A WONDERFUL START TO THE NEW We are thrilled to announce that this year we have an outstanding group of.
During special occasions such as birthdays and weddings, whether within family or friends, giving our best wishes has become an unofficial tradition. It’s unofficial since there’s really no rule to follow, rather it’s something that we naturally do for our loved ones. We express our concern and love through giving gifts along with our best wishes. We do not just do this during special events but also when a person dear to us is sick and we want them to know we’re praying for their fast healing.
It’s a beautiful thing to do this because it reminds the person how important they are in our lives and that we will always wish them well in whatever they’re going through in life. Aside from writing our best wishes using cards, it can also be done in person or in a face to face conversation.
There are a lot of cards sold in stores these days containing pre-written best wishes with different designs, lengths, and prices. Although buying a card saves us time, it’s more personal and extra special if we do handwritten wishes for our loved ones. It doesn’t matter if you copy the quotes from the internet, as long as it’s what your heart says. If we are sincere, our loved one will surely appreciate our effort. If you also give your best wishes through a speech, everyone will be able to see your honesty which is sometimes much better than expensive gifts. Wishing someone the best is something we should be doing all the time because it’s a great way to show kindness and love to everyone.
You might want to take a look at the long list of best wishes quotes we prepared for people like you who are having a difficult time looking for the right words to write or say. We hope you like them and please let your special someone know that we wish them well too!
1. And here’s wishing you the very best for all the new ventures, that life has in store for you.
2. I find my heart singing a chorus at your happy news. Good luck to you during this joyous time.
3. Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens.
4. Don’t be afraid of moving forward. The future is bright.
5. Good luck and tons of best wishes. God bless you in whatever you do. This is my heartiest wish just for you.
6. Here’s wishing you success in everything you do. Good luck.
7. Success comes only to those who believe in themselves and are prepared to win. Good Luck.
8. I wish nothing but the best for you.
9. Moving on to a new stage in life can be a challenging process. We wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors, you will be great.
10. It’s kind of fun to do the impossible. All the best.
11. Good luck to you as you move onto the next stage in your life. Without a doubt, you will continue to have success in all areas.
12. May success be with you, always. Wishing you good luck.
13. May you do well and come out with flying colors. All the best.
14. May you fly high in life & success be with you always.
15. Try a little harder to be a little better. All the best.
16. The future is bright and beautiful. Love it, strive for it and work for it.
17. My heart is filled with joy at the sound of your good news. Best of luck to you dear friend.
18. Be strong as you fight your way to success, the difficulty you face is nothing compared to the joy of success.
19. Good luck to you as you move toward the next chapter life brings your way.
20. Good luck and tons of best wishes. God bless you in whatever you do. This is my heartiest wish just for you.
21. If you can dream it, you can do it. Best wishes for your bright future.
22. I wish you all the success, happiness, and joy in life.
23. You have worked incredibly hard. Good luck. We are proud of you.
24. Don’t look back. For a bright future is ahead of you.
25. You have proven yourself to be a very skilled individual who has the capacity to do great things with their life. Continue to make us proud as you face new challenges and adventures.
26. Dream Big. Sparkle More. Shine Bright.
27. A little smile, a word of cheer, a bit of love from someone near, a little gift from one held dear, best wishes for the coming year. These make a merry Christmas. – John Greenleaf Whittier
28. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan but also believe, best wishes for your exam. – Ralph Chaplin
29. Keep your best wishes and your biggest goals close to your heart and dedicate time to them every day. If you truly care about what you do and you work diligently at it, there’s almost nothing you can’t accomplish. – Melchor Lim
30. Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens. – Tony Deliso
31. A birthday wish you should make when you blow out the candles on your cake, but this special year that I’ve known you, I’d like to make ‘my’ wish come true. The friends we are now will continue forever, as the girl I know now might be my best friend forever. – Leanne Davis
32. Luck is yours wishes are mine. Let your future always shine. Best of Luck. – Ralph Chaplin
33. I am glad to hear that you are starting your own business after the excellent work experience. My Good Wishes are always with you. – Ralph Chaplin
34. Best wishes to you on your birthday may the day be filled with happiness, a day that’s so special for you and memories you will cherish. – Susan Smith
35. Best wishes to you as you progress from one stage in life to another. While this can be a difficult time, the results that you will achieve are worth all of the hard work that you will put in. – Rajesh Mankar
36. Here is the best wish for the new year: Let there be more freedom of thought throughout the world! Fields need rain; truths need freedom of thought. – Mehmet Murat ildan
37. You were born together, and together you shall be forevermore but let there be spaces in your togetherness. And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. – Kahlil Gibran
38. I wish you for all your dreams of tomorrow, I wish you’re having faith they all come true. I wish you all these things–but remember, sometimes wishes and dreams are all up to you. – Ralph Chaplin
39. I wish I had it in my power to furnish you with accommodation I should feel proud to do it, shall be happy to hear from you at anytime when you engagements will allow you an hour and remain with best wishes for yourself, family and circuit. – John Hawley
40. My anxious recollections, my sympathetic feeling, and my best wishes are irresistibly excited whensoever, in any country, I see an oppressed nation unfurl the banners of freedom. – George Washington
41. Hope your burdens are feeling lighter, and each day is a little bit brighter.
42. I am thrilled to know that luck has finally found you. Warmest wishes my friend.
43. We dropped by to say we will miss you lots. All the best to you.
44. I believe in you. Good Luck.
45. May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light.
46. May Good luck pursue you each morning and night.
47. Sending you good luck vibes.
48. Changing the face can change nothing, but facing the change can change everything. Good Luck.
49. May your good luck be always good.
50. Sending this lucky butterfly to shower you with love, luck & blessings.
51. You have worked incredibly hard. Good luck. We are proud of you.
52. The way in which you approach a challenge is exemplary. May you make it happen. Good Luck.
53. May God be kind, generous and rewarding. Good Luck.
54. As long as you have hard work in your stride good Luck will always
be by your side.
55. You deserve it, go for it. Good Luck.
56. Good luck with all your efforts. May you get what you truly deserve.
57. My good wishes are always with you. Go for it.
58. The road may seem rough, life may seem tough, but for a smooth sailing, my good luck wishes are enough.
59. May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun. And find your shoulder to light on.To bring you luck, happiness and riches. Today, tomorrow and beyond.
60. May your troubles be less and your blessings be more. And nothing but happiness come through your door.
61. Best of Luck for success to be there with you in every walk of life. May all the dreams that your heart hold, dear, come true. And may each day of life bring the best for you. All The Best.
62. I want to wish you good luck in whatever you do, may you get all things new, you have done your best in case. You will definitely win the race of life so just a little strive, and you would be there. You will get your fair share so do your best you can and you will get the plan.
63. Happiness doesn’t stay in your life for long. So when you have it, enjoy it to the fullest. Wishing you all the best.
64. Happiness is always in your life, may God prosper happiness, wealth and good luck forever in your life.
65. Luck is for the lazy. Success is for those who work hard.
66. A champion is scared of losing while everyone else is scared of winning.
67. There will be no success without hardship. All the best.
68. Don’t tell people your dreams. Show them! Best wishes for your future.
69. Sending well wishes and plenty of sunshine your way to brighten up your day.
70. You are a truly talented person and I wish you well throughout your life.
71. May you always get what you want and may you be at the right place. I wish you a very good luck for the future and may you have a wonderful life with no worries.
72. Good Luck. Hope you enjoy your new life.
73. The best time for new beginnings is now. All the best.
74. Do your best. That’s all you can do!
75. May you always walk the glorious road to success. All the best in life. May you achieve greatness and touch all your dreams.
76. Your effort is sure to win. Keep up the spirit.
77. Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there. All the best.
78. Close your eyes and make a wish.
79. May you get all your wishes but one, so you always have something to strive for. – An Irish Blessing
80. The universe works in crazy ways. Your good luck will come in waves, and so does your bad, so you have to take the good with the bad and press forward. – Nick Cummins
81. If I have to wish you something, I would have to say have a very nice day.
82. May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May Good luck pursue you each morning and night.
83. May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun. And find your shoulder to light on. To bring you luck, happiness and riches. Today, tomorrow and beyond.
84. The good luck you have made for yourself is an inspiration to many. May it continue throughout your life.
85. I wish you a very happy life ahead in which you do not need to worry about anything. May you get all the thing you want in life. Best Wishes Always.
86. If we had one wish for you on this special day it would be: May the best of your past be the worst of your future. – Catherine Pulsifer
87. May the sun always shine on your window pane; may a rainbow be certain to follow each rain. – Irish Proverb
88. Good luck is a residue of preparation. – Jack Youngblood
89. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. – Anatole France
90. Here are best wishes that your profession brings satisfaction, and pride to you always.
91. Best wishes that your new degree will be a source of success you so richly deserve.
92. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
93. And in today already walks tomorrow. – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
94. You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true. You may have to work for it, however. – Richard Bach
95. Fear not for the future, weep not for the past. – Percy Blythe Shelley
96. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
97. When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people: those who let it happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happened. – John M. Richardson
98. Happy Graduation! Make a difference, live the dream, relish the adventure and stand strong.
99. You’re off to great places! Today is your day. Your mountain is waiting. So get on your way. – Dr. Seuss
100. We wanted to wish you well during this very special time in your life.
101. Never doubt your abilities for a moment in life. Wish you good luck and all the best.
102. If you can’t see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
103. Sending best wishes to hope to show that how much I love you.
104. From all of us to you, we wish you well and hope that all of your dreams come true.
105. Luck is yours, greetings are mine, you get every success and let your future always shine. Best Wishes & Greetings.
106. Wish you the very best in everything as you deserve nothing less.
107. Wishing your dreams begin to come true, and every tomorrow be happy for you.
108. As you start this new journey in life, may every day hold wonderful experiences.
109. Be brave to let go of the past. And fight for the present that you deserve. A better future is always yours.
110. Here’s wishing you all the best for your endeavors in the coming year.
111. Don’t stress. Do your best. Forget the rest.
112. If you keep working as hard in the future, nothing can stop you. All the best.
113. We wish you all the very best for your future life. May everything that you do make you happy and rise.
114. Good luck. Hope everything turns out to be simply great for you.
115. Only you can control your future.
116. Every sunset gives us one day less to live! But every sunrise gives us one day more to hope. So, hope for the Best. Good Day.
117. If all you can do is crawl, start crawling.
118. The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings. – Dave Weinbaum
119. Don’t be afraid to move on and start a new chapter.
120. Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.
121. Don’t wait. Make memories today. Celebrate your life.
122. Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.
123. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
124. Sending you good luck vibes.
125. Your future will always be bright when you stay focused optimistic and confident.
126. Follow your dreams. Never say never.
127. Smile knowing that good luck has finally found you. Wishing you plenty of joy, happiness, and health.
128. Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a brand new opportunity to rebuild what you truly want.
129. Just remember – when you think all is lost, the future remains.
130. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
131. I just took a trip to your future in my time machine, and it looks bright. All the best.
132. I’m making a prediction that you are going to keep being awesome.
133. Good seasons start with good beginnings.
134. Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
135. You will never win if you never begin.
136. Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
137. Start wherever you are and start small. All the best.
138. So happy to hear your wonderful news. Here’s to wishing you the best of luck.
139. May all your dreams come true.
140. Don’t ever change. Stay as amazing as you are, my friend
141. Here’s to the sweetest and loveliest person I know. Happy birthday.
142. You will meet many people in life who will hate you much. But you have to stand strong and straight and you have to be yourself. Define yourself with how strong you stand at that time. Good luck, have a happy life.
143. Being failure or loser is totally up to you. Just remember one thing that the failure is a defeat for the loser and it is nothing less than inspiration for the winners. Get inspired by your failure and get success next time. I wish you the best of luck and may you be a winner every time in life.
144. Wishing you strength to face every problem, joy and happiness to enjoy your wonderful life, love to make life beautiful, talent to make life good and worth living, and a very happy life. Best of luck my dear.
145. They say that successful people are those who dream big, but I believe that they not only believe but their actions are more important in their success. They do hard work to get their desires and to change their dreams into a reality. I wish you strength and a good luck in life.
146. If your good luck is with you, all the good things happen to you in life. You get happiness, friends, love and success in life. Best of luck to achieve your desires.
147. You may be hurt sometimes, you may fail and lose sometimes. You may not get what you want, but never stop thinking good and struggling. By struggles, you will get everything you want. This is the real success. I wish you good luck with your tasks.
148. Success is never permanent and it comes to only those people who try again and who do not wait and hesitate. It comes to those people who are ready to do anything. I wish you the best of luck. May you have a successful life ahead.
149. Success may be for some time but what you have achieved will always be yours and will stay with you forever. Work hard to achieve things, it may take your time today but you will cherish it tomorrow. Good luck to you dear.
150. Actions are much more important than dreams in order to achieve something really great. You must have a proper plan for how to achieve it. And the most important thing is that you must believe yourself that you can do it. I wish you good luck with all the things you have to achieve.
151. Yes, no perfect life is there. But it can be made perfect by having lots of perfect moments and celebrating them. Best of luck dear
152. Life is not perfect but you can make it perfect yourself. All you need to make your life perfect is love, happiness, laughter and lots of luck. I wish you the best of luck for a perfect life with happiness all the way.
153. They say that you need oxygen to live. But I believe that there are some other things without which life will be so difficult. Those important things are love, happiness and most importantly Luck. Luck is very important to survive in life. I wish you the best of luck in all your life. May you have a great life ahead.
154. Never stop believing in yourself. Never think of quitting in life. You can do everything and you can get through every problem if you don’t quit and if you have belief in yourself. I will always be there for you to help you out whenever you need me and I will stand beside you every time. Wishing you the best of luck for the future.
155. Be prepared for any kind of tasks every time. Always believe in yourself. If you follow these two things then you will surely get success in every field of life. I hope that you win each task and you have a very happy life. Have a best of luck in all your life.
156. Never ever think of quitting. Think about winning and you will win for sure. Keep on running and struggling and then there is no force that can stop you from getting success in life. Have courage and belief in yourself and then go ahead and face every problem with all the courage. Then nothing can stop you from winning. Best of luck to you my friend.
157. My prayers and best wishes are always with you. May you have a very good luck. You can make your future bright and shining when you will believe in yourself and never think of quitting. Good luck with everything you do!
Filed Under: Quotes
Lets gather around and celebrate the dawn of sparkling New Year. May it bring gifts of joys, good health and surprises. Best wishes for a Happy.