Send warm wedding anniversary wishes with these anniversary message “Just thinking how good it is to have a couple like you in our family.
When I was a child, one of my biggest dreams was to grow up and get a job. My dream became a reality, and I was pleased about it.
You might be surprised how many children have the same dream.
Some of us are patient enough to stay in school until we have the skills needed to get a good job. Others rushed into things and, as adults, dream about going back in time to change their path.
Statistics suggest that most employees are not passionate about the job. That sounds a bit sad because being useful is one of the greatest pleasures in life.
Listen, regardless if you are satisfied with your job, the career you have chosen, you can discover many positive things about what you do. In a way or another, your job is making you a valuable member of society. You’re contributing to a better world; you’re building your legacy; you’re setting a positive example for future generations.
Discover in this article, 50 Work Happy Anniversary quotes so you can remind herself why you wake up in the morning every day.
If you’re an employer, you might want to use these quotes to give your employees the credit they deserve.
Whatever job you do is valuable because otherwise you wouldn’t be paid for it. Maybe, right now is not exactly what you hoped for and doesn’t inspire you too much. But, feeling useful beats passion every day of the week. Feeling tired after hard work can give you immense satisfaction.
As I said, many people say they don’t like the job they do. However, if you ask them how are things going after they retire, most of them say “It was so nice to have a job; even though the pension it’s coming every month, I don’t have anymore a satisfaction every evening.”
Appreciate your job no matter what you do, and give your job reasons to appreciate you in return. What you do counts, it’s useful, it’s needed.
Happy work anniversary!
1. Thank you for being an essential part of our success. Happy Anniversary!
2. Congratulations on your corporate anniversary!
3. My dear friend, I have never seen a hardworking person like you. Happy work anniversary.
4. Congratulations on your anniversary! Thank you for all your help over the years.
5. All the best for your 10th anniversary! Oh by the way, the best time to think about changing the job is before your boss decides the time has come.
6. On your anniversary we appreciate all our hard work and dedication. Best wishes for another successful year.
7. Your contribution to the company is greatly appreciated. I wish you much more success in the years ahead, Happy Anniversary!
8. Congratulations on this big occasion and many wishes for future success.
9. May you continue to inspire us for many years to come! And may you always remember how much you are needed, respected and valued! Happy Anniversary.
10. You are truly a valued associate! Thank you for your fervent efforts and creativity. Happy anniversary.
11. Congratulations on your anniversary with the team! We look forward to many more successful years with you!
12. Wishing you many years of success and innovations. Happy anniversary!
13. Congratulations on this special day and many wishes for more great days ahead.
14. On this blissful and charming day of your Corporate anniversary.. may you continue the journey of success with pride! I wish you happiness, and many more years of success!
15. You bring first-class professionalism, determination and passion to this organization. Not a day goes by that we are not appreciative of your dedication. Congratulations on another successful year of service!
16. Congratulations! This is the beginning of a success story that will continue for many more years. Happy Anniversary.
17. You are the most sensible and most responsible staff member in the office and it has been a long time working with you, so I wish you a happy work anniversary and Best of luck for the next year.
18. We are thinking of you on this important day and wishing good luck as you take on your new ventures!
19. Congratulations on another successful year in your career. May you take some time to reflect on your accomplishments and be blessed with continued growth and prosperity in the years ahead.
20. The best employee award shows just how much we love and need you. Happy anniversary.
21. Looking back on the year gone by, we couldn’t have done it without you, even if we’d tried. Though your efforts we could never repay, we have this one thing to say: you’ve made all the difference in every way!
22. With a team member like you it becomes easier for the company to achieve goals. Happy anniversary!
23. Thank you for being such a valuable member of the team. I wish you continued success in your career. Happy Anniversary!
24. Congratulations on completing 10 long years in our company. I wish this relation grows older, richer, and more intimate. Happy anniversary!
25. Success never comes in a day. It comes with strong determination and with great hard work, and you are an example of that. Wish you a Happy work anniversary.
26. It only feels like yesterday that you started working with us. Yet here we are, a year later. Congratulations on a brilliant first year!
27. Thank you for being part of our company’s success over the years. We greatly appreciate and value your hard work and success. Happy Anniversary.
28. Today is the day we celebrate. It’s the day you first joined us. Sharing work with you is always fun. Happy anniversary.
29. With each passing year you bring creativity, professionalism, and a strong work ethic to our organization. We are so grateful to have you and wish you the best as you continue to excel in your career.
30. You being our senior have always been the source of inspiration for us. May the coming years in this organization be more prosperous and fulfilling for you. Happy Anniversary!
31. On your anniversary with the company, we want you to know what a pleasure it is to work with someone so driven and dedicated as you are. Thank you for being such an important asset to our team.
32. If there were an award for worker of the year – you’d win it! Congratulations and best wishes on your anniversary
33. I think it is great that you do not have to compare yourself with someone else because nobody does the job as good as you do. I wish you all the best for your anniversary.
34. Your creativity and professionalism is what makes you different from the crowd. Hope you stay with us many more years.
35. I appreciate the way you take your work so seriously and you do it with great passion. May you have many more success in your life.
36. Wishing you 1st anniversary with our company. We can already see a leader in you so we wish you many more successful years to come.
37. On the anniversary of your time with us, it’s clear to us all that you’ve become so much more than that! Thank you for everything you do!
38. 20 years of working for the same company! Truly amazing! Congratulations on what is a real achievement.
39. An anniversary is a good occasion to look back on what you have done. You can do this with satisfaction and happiness because you have always done a very good job. You are one of the best colleagues and therefore we want to send you warm wishes.
40. Congratulations! I think all your hard work calls for a party!
41. This company’s future is sure to be bright with team members like you! Your hard work and creativity is an inspiration to all of your colleagues. Happy Anniversary!
42. Keep up all the good work! Happy anniversary and here’s to many more.
43. Your hard work and dedication are vital to the success of our organization. Thank you for many wonderful years of service!
44. Work’s a pain but you make it look so easy! Well done and best wishes on your amazing dedication.
45. You are the best and we all know you are going to get the award of best worker of the year. We wish you happy work Anniversary dear!
46. Your dedication and hard work are an inspiration to us all. We’re so happy to call you not only our coworker but our friend. Congratulations!
47. Sharing our work with someone like you makes the days seem to fly, it’s true. But there’s one day we’ve marked to celebrate each year.The anniversary of the day you first joined us here!
48. Being comfortable and happy in your work is all anyone can ask for. And after all these years you clearly fit working here like a glove! Congratulations on so many amazing years of work.
49. We wish you all the best for your 10th anniversary and hope that you will stay for another 30 to 40 years. Happy anniversary!
50. To my partner in crime and desk buddy – congrats to another year in the rat race. Have a happy work anniversary!
Special anniversaries are good as in a sense they denote a sense of achievement. They also signify the commitment of the couple towards each other. Good.
Office anniversary is a very special moment so it becomes your responsibility to make the moment happier. So you can use the following text to congratulate your loved ones. Get here Congratulations Message For Office Anniversary.
Reminding someone of the day they said “I, do” is always an important part of celebrating an anniversary and reaffirming lasting love. In addition to marking the calendar and planning festive activities, it’s important to remember that it’s sometimes the smallest gestures that go the longest way. When you’re sending an anniversary card, the words you choose to inscribe can add remarkable joy unlike any other. Whether you are celebrating your own anniversary, looking back on the fifty years your parents have cherished together, or wishing friends a happy anniversary, we have you covered. Check out our quotes and advice below for what to write in an anniversary card.
Don’t feel overwhelmed when you put pen to paper. Our guide includes more than just anniversary messages to help make your anniversary gift even more special. We have the writing advice to back them up. No matter what the occasion or whom the recipient, create an anniversary card that is guaranteed to pull at the heartstrings with these sample anniversary messages, tips, and tricks.
What you write in an anniversary card will depend upon who you are addressing the card to. Whether you are looking to offer a toast, share a special memory, or just say a simple ‘Congrats,’ you’ll want your anniversary wish to be heartfelt and reflect your relationship with the recipient(s). Follow these tips to help guide you through what to say in an anniversary card.
When it comes to your happy anniversary messages it’s not just about the amount of words you use, but more about the thought put behind them. There’s nothing wrong with keeping your anniversary card greeting short and sweet, but you should try to include something specific about the couple if possible. Use these sample anniversary messages to help you create your own perfectly tailored greeting.
The pressure to say the right words seems to increase when you are trying to draft an anniversary quote for the him in your life. But, there’s no need to stress! Let your husband know just how much you adore and cherish your relationship with these perfect words. Whether he is the type of guy who would appreciate a sentimental reflection or the type to love a funny anniversary wish, these messages should get you started showing your husband just how much he means to you.
Work Anniversary Wishes for Colleague - Are you looking for work anniversary Image Source - https://pixabay.com/en/company-shaking-hands-businessman- 3127555/ Happy anniversary and yes, you are the best!.
My warmest greetings to the Regensburg International Short Film Week, which will be taking place for the 20th time this year and celebrating an important anniversary. I wish all participants and visitors interesting and culturally enriching film enjoyment!
Congratulations on 20 years of the Short Film Festival. In the name of all the Regensburgers who are interested in culture, I would like to thank those responsible – many of whom are volunteers- for creating such an important festival for contemporary art. A successful example of what is possible with idealism, creativity and limited city funding. I wish the International Short Film Week continued success.
Dear Short Film Week, We wish you all the best on your anniversary. Our favorite festival is turning 20, but never boring. It is always an honor to be able to contribute a few quick cuts to the Party in person.
I wish the festival all the best!!! It is always amazing to see how much power, and heart and soul the Regensburg team puts into their work. It is nice to have friends that stand up for the short film and at the same time take a social stand. Raise the glasses to more wonderful years together!
Dear Short Film Week, Wow- now you’ve got a 2 in front. If you didn’t exist, I don’t know what I would do. All the best and a big thank you to the organizers, because without them we could not celebrate a birthday. HÄPPI BÖRSDÄI from your Hannes.
A heartfelt congratulations to the 20th Regensburg International Short Film Week! I am very pleased that as the main sponsor the BMW Works Regensburg has for many years been able to contribute to the continued success of the festival. I wish all the best to all those involved and a special thank you to the short film team for the exemplary organization!
The Short Film Week always brings up many pleasant memories – I hope many more will follow!
Happy 20! The Team from Heimspiel warmly congratulates the organizers of the Regensburg Short Film Week on their proud anniversary! We are looking forward to a varied week of interesting films, film-hungry guests, fast music and interesting discussions. To the next 20!
Copyright Simone Scardovelli
HAPPY YOU YOU!
HAPPY REGENSBURG for such a great Week
Full of Ideas and Images
Recommendations and Impressions
Records on Plates
Films on Walls
VIVA DIE KURZFILMWOCHE!!
Even though the International Short Film Week has always been international, it is also tightly connected to the here and now. I have always liked that. Surprising films from East Bavaria compete with filmmakers from far far away. That’s what makes the cool atmosphere.
Congratulations on the 20th anniversary of the Regensburg International Short Film Week! It is wonderful that the festival is so successful and has made a name for itself in the European short film scene. I am truly looking forward to many exciting and entertaining films!
The Short Film Week in Regensburg is a great international short film festival because it includes everyone, from young amateurs to experienced professionals. As a film producer one gains a lot when one meets all these other creative people in Regensburg. I know from my own experience how it feels to develop a passion for film and then see one’s own production on one screen with big international productions. It is these first steps you remember the most. For me, short films are a part of culture and for their producers they can be a real big step into the industry. In this sense: Happy Birthday Short Film Week!
Dear Insa, I would like to sincerely congratulate you on your 20th short film week in Regensburg. 20 weeks full of art and entertainment, 20 weeks full of laughing and crying, 20 weeks that always pass too quickly. I am glad that I could be part of several of these weeks. Thank you and all the best.
Wishing you lots of success for the 20th edition- the three from mdkw.
Alfred Hitchcock once said, “I’m not 70, that’s a damn lie. I am two times 35, that’s all. Two times 35.” Dear International Short Film Week Regensburg – happy second 10th birthday! I am very happy that this festival exists. I used to hear enthusiastic reactions about this festival long before I came to Regensburg – and now I myself share these from my own experience.
Congratulations to the Regensburg International Short Film Week on 20 years of enriching the cultural life in the region. We are happy to be sponsoring, along with the Mittelbayerische Zeitung, the Audience prize in the category “Together” film in the Window to the Region competition. A thank you to the Short Film Team. Working with you is always a very pleasant experience.
20 years on the reel… admittedly, at the time, no one would have thought that the Regensburg Short Film Week would turn into a kind of “never ending story.” And in contrast to certain other remnants of that time, it doesn’t seem like time is taking its toll on the short film festival. Is that because of the untiring makers? Or because of the amazing audience? Or because of both? Probably… Along these lines “Happy Birthday,” let the film begin!
Copyright Kurt Krieger 2011
We are looking forward to an inspiring film festival that is celebrating its 20th birthday this year and will certainly, once again, fascinate several visitors with its impressive program.
Getting older yet still young, witty and easy-going but at the same time deep and intelligent – the Short Film week is wonderfully successful at that what people would like to be. And therefore it makes Regensburg at little bit more wonderful. Happy Birthday KufiWo – Here’s to you!
There are only a few festivals that are able to come up with such a perfect mix: an excellent film selection in competitions and special programs, many interesting guests from near and far, cheerful organizers, movie theaters with tradition, an interested audience, cult moderations, good atmosphere and lively partys. Not to forget the wonderful city! Dear Arbeitskreis Film e.V., dear former and current Short Film Team: Heartfelt Congratulations on your anniversary!
The International Short Film Week is turning 20. That is a reason to celebrate. I have always followed this cinematic treat with great interest and amazement. Amazement because of the high diversity that you can find here, away from standard cinema. Serious, cheerful, absurd, and eternally valid stories come together in short film. Short films expand viewing patterns, broaden horizons, and give banalities metaphysical meaning. Short film is art. And we need art to survive. Along these lines: ad multos annos!
A Regensburg coffee cup on the desk and the Kinokneipe lanyard on the keychain- that really means something when you always have another festival on your mind. A big fat congratulations to the Short Film Week and the whole team on your anniversary edition from the North. You are fantastic and we are happy that you are our friends.
Dear Regensburg Short Film Week, I wish you all the best! Strength, prudence, and confidence in your fight against mental impoverishment! Continue being awesome! All the best, Jan!
Oh no! Is it true that already 20 years went by since I first visited the Short Film Week? While I’m no longer that young and active as I was at the end of my studies, the festival appears radiant like a typical tween. A mix of adolescent recklessness, first signs of adult life, a good mood for party, and openness for spontaneous love are all vital parts of the Short Film Week in Regensburg. And this only thanks to the pain-resistant passion of some relentless fans of motion picture who cannot stop spending weeks in dark, isolated rooms in order to find the best out of thousands of productions for us. A huge thanks for this. Please continue your hard work and show us the „short“ excellence of the world of film.
Happy Birthday Regensburg International Short Film Week- All the best for the next 20 years and thank you: I have always greatly enjoyed the pleasant, warm atmosphere there.
Dear Insa, all the best for the 20th birthday of your great festival! Warm regards from Jörn Staeger
The Short Film Week is an incredibly likeable, lovingly curated and artistically valuable cultural highlight that fits to Regensburg very well. All the best on your 20th birthday!
This year the Regensburg Short Film Week is celebrating its second decade and 20th anniversary edition. For over 20 years the festival has been a meeting place for an enthusiastic audience and filmmakers from throughout the world. Every year the remarkably energetic festival team is able to create an innovative film program. This dedication and creativity is responsible for the Short Film Week’s great success. We can be very proud of this format that enriches the cultural life of Regensburg- that makes its more colorful and entertaining. It has become an affair of the heart – not only for me- but for all of Regensburg. I want to thank all of the organization teams for the last 20 years and am looking forward to enjoying this unusually multifaceted, artistically valuable 20th edition with you and all the other film enthusiasts, which this year will touch our hearts even more.
Dear film enthusiasts from Regensburg, even though the festival’s teen years are over now, I hope your vigor, creativity and courage for provocation stay with you for a long time. Let’s pop the bottles on that!
It’s the 20th anniversary of the Short Film Week. My sincerest congratulations! The Short Film Week is a vital part of the cultural scene in Regensburg and every year attracts an audience from all over the world. The international nature of the festival creates a special atmosphere and style. I’m looking forward to the events!
Dear makers of the Short Film Week, for the past 20 years, you have been enriching Regensburg’s cultural landscape every year with a qualitatively appealing and highly interesting program for a diverse target group. With the festival you have been contributing to a nationwide prominence of Regensburg where you can no longer be struck off of the events calendar. Also for the further future do I wish you all the best!
Thanks to our great Clients, Partners, Colleagues, Family and Friends, we're celebrating the Best of luck to you as you continue to grow your business.