Most Popular; Latest; Videos; Postcards; GIF Cards. «1; 2; 3; 4;». Funny Happy Send crazy frogs singing happy birthday to friends, family and loved ones on Rated 4.0 As happy birthday songs go this is one of the best to send! Rated 4.0 .
Birthdays are the best day of most people's year. They're president for a day, and are given special acclaim just for having been born on that day, many years before. Help your friends, family, and coworkers celebrate their special day, in a funny way.
You could write a simple "Happy Birthday" on their Facebook wall. But true Facebook pros know the best way to get to someone's heart is by making them laugh. Instead of coming up with your own tired, inside joke or pun, you should look to the musical experts of the internet for some true hilarity.
This is a list of some of the funniest happy birthday videos available on YouTube. Some are raunchy songs like Two Live Crew veteran Uncle Luke's "It's Your Birthday." Others are funny songs recorded by TV shows like the hilarious "Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary" by Adult Swim's Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Then there are the weird tracks like the super awkward, creepy video made for Modeselektor's "Happy Birthday!" or just silly Internet ephemera as seen by some dancing baby's "Funny Happy Birthday Video Card."Use these videos properly, and you'll definitely give your friends hilarious birthdays that they'll never forget!
SNL: Best of Taylor Swift. CLIP 10/04/19. NBC · SNL Commercial Parodies: Fashion. CLIP 10/03/19. NBC · Phoebe Waller-Bridge Is Too British.
When it comes to birthdays, a video can be an inventive way to make your birthday greeting more fun and feel more personal. But creativity doesn’t have to be complicated.
Take a look at our list of 17 easy ways to celebrate with video:
1. Birthday letter: Tell the birthday boy or girl what they mean to you while sharing photos and video clips that’ll make them laugh or tear up. Get started quickly by adding your own photos, video clips, and text to our Happy Birthday video template, featured below. Then change the fonts, colors, and style in just a few clicks to fit your birthday video recipient
2. Birthday party invite: Reach all your friends and family on social media with a simple video invitation that includes the date, times, and location along with photos. To make it even easier, choose our Holiday Event Invitation template and adapt it to fit your party.
3. Birthday party recap: If you’ve got a camera roll full of photos after your latest birthday shindig, it’s time to do something with them! Relive the fun with a video album recapping the party or share your with loved ones who live too far away to attend.
4. Birthday quote: Can’t decide what to say in a birthday ecard? Pull out a clever quote, add a couple images, and you’re done in minutes. Take a look at our list of 20 silly and sweet birthday quotes for inspiration.
5. Happy Birthday song: Even if you can’t be there for a loved one’s birthday, you can still make sure they hear you sing “Happy Birthday” in a sweet video message.
6. Gift for child: Start a new birthday tradition—give your little one a video slideshow showing how he or she has grown. The example below was designed for Valentine’s Day, but could easily work as a birthday gift, too.
7. Interview video: Do you want to create a video to show at a birthday party? Try interviewing friends and family of the person celebrating a birthday. Then put the footage together in a video you can watch on a TV or project onto a screen.
8. Blast from the past: Find your oldest, most “way back when” photos and video clips and put them together in a slideshow set to music. Your recipient will feel like they’re watching old home movies, but with a heartfelt birthday wish included.
9. Pet birthday: While a pet may not be able to appreciate the video themselves, a pet’s birthday video gives you a beautiful digital keepsake. You can also make a gift from a loved one’s pet to share with their owner.
10. Top 5 list: Have fun with your video’s format and create a top 5 list for your video birthday card. We started with the Top 5 template and made a more general greeting, but you can tailor your video to the birthday boy or girl’s specific interests.
11. Year in review: Birthdays are a great time to take stock of where you are and where you’ve been. Though the video below is designed to celebrate a new calendar year, it could easily be re-worked to fit a new year in your life or the life of someone you love. Begin with our Year in Review template and add in all the big events you don’t want to forget.
12. Life story: Create a mini-biography that includes photos of the major events and important highlights your birthday recipient will want to remember.
13. Belated birthday: Miss out on an important birthday? A video can double as a birthday greeting and an apology. The extra effort will make your belated birthday wishes stand out even more.
14. Social media thank you: Don’t just dash off a written thank you on Facebook when you get a ton of good wishes this year. Instead, create a short video that acknowledges all the birthday love and maybe even shows how you spent your b-day.
15. Funny: Put together a video full of all your favorite corny puns or in-jokes to make a silly video that’ll make your recipient smile.
16. Business video: Whether you’re celebrating a company milestone, like the one in this video template, or helping your customers celebrate their own birthdays, video can help your brand stay on customers’ minds.
17. Gift video: Make your birthday gift a little more special with a video featuring your gift. Add instructions or background to introduce your gift—or get creative! Send your gift on an adventure that’ll make it seem even more thoughtful.
Ready to create your own birthday video? Dive in and start making your one-of-a-kind gift. Happy video making!
Galanis and his cofounder, Martin Blencowe, came up with the idea of selling celebrity communiqués in 2016, after reconnecting at Galanis’ grandmother’s funeral. Blencowe had been working as an NFL agent and film producer, hoping to find the next Rock. “He was repping all these guys who were more famous than they were rich,” Galanis says. “He had all of these big-personality guys, but he couldn’t find any companies to give them classic endorsement deals.”
Galanis, then a senior account executive for LinkedIn, wondered how it was possible that athletes today were more famous than ever before—a football player at Duke might have millions of Instagram followers even before he makes it to the pros—and yet couldn’t monetize that following. A discussion of fame ensued, which led to a realization that, as Galanis puts it, “selfies are the new autographs.” He imagined an Airbnb for celebrity attention. At a New Year’s party, a friend finally leveled with Galanis. “Steven,” they asked, according to his retelling in Crain’s Chicago Business, “if somebody else takes this idea and becomes a billionaire and you're still working at LinkedIn, could you live with yourself?” Two days later, he started the company.
The platform launched mid-2017, after Galanis and Blencowe recruited Devon Townsend, a former Vine star with an engineering background, to build the site and join the company as a technical cofounder. Since then, its success has snowballed. In the past six months, the platform has produced twice as many Cameos as it did in the first two years, totaling over 330,000 videos. Part of that comes from good PR. Ellen DeGeneres has referenced Cameo on her show five times in less than two years. Howard Stern is a fan. In 2018, when Cameo had only 10 full-time employees, Time magazine named it one of the 50 “most genius companies,” alongside Amazon, Airbnb, Apple, and Disney. In 2019, it’s no longer a fledgling startup. “Cameo,” Galanis says, “has straight up entered the zeitgeist.” (Galanis and Blencowe can be booked on Cameo for $10 and $3 per video, respectively.)
The other part comes from all the free advertising, both from customers and celebrities. “When Snoop Dogg joins Cameo and promotes it on his Instagram, all of a sudden, all of these people know about the platform,” Galanis says. “The secret sauce of our platform is that we have an unlimited amount of influencer marketing.”
Galanis credits the platform’s explosive rise to the “authenticity of every video.” There is something fascinating about watching a celebrity record footage from bed, or from the backseat of a car. Many of Cameo’s customers have involved the platform in cherished moments: wedding proposals, coming-out speeches, the birth of a child. Blencowe likes to tell the story of a young kid named Chance Perdomo, who ordered a Cameo from CT Fletcher, a YouTube personality known for his motivational speeches. Perdomo watched the video, in which Fletcher encourages him to pursue his dream of becoming an actor, before every audition—until Perdomo landed a starring role in Netflix’s Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. That, the cofounders say, is the power of the platform.
People can choose to make their Cameos private, but most don’t. You can watch many of those proposal videos, or condolence messages, in a way that verges on voyeuristic. The result is a repository of content that falls somewhere between the personal and the public domain. Watching messages recorded by celebrities for strangers is at once totally impersonal and devoid of context, and completely intimate.
In the book Intimate Strangers: The Culture of Celebrity, the film critic Richard Schickel argues that expectations of celebrities have developed in lockstep with communication technologies. Schickel, who wrote the book in 1985, mostly refers to magazines and tabloids, which first put the private lives of celebrities on display. With the internet, the boundaries between celebrities and fans have become more porous than ever. This does not make celebrity-fan interactions more authentic. On the contrary, it turns them into a simulacrum—not a real person, exactly, but a persona.
Happy Birthday Video Maker can help you create Happy birthday videos - create your own Birthday Video - slideshow video from images and music. Happy.
What does it mean to wish “Happy Birthday” by sending or posting a video? It’s the power of the moving images that is combined with the words of love and affection for the person that receives them. Watching a Happy Birthday video can turn out to be truly touching and, nowadays, it can even be considered a small but valuable gift.
Share these videos with people you love by clicking on the share button on the top right corner. () They will surely appreciate it.
The “Happy Birthday” Song is the absolute classic and the standard on birthday parties. We know you know the words to it, but it’s a karaoke, just in case you’ve already drunk a glass or two…
This amazing collection of great words to say on someone’s birthday is in fact a quote by the essayist, lecturer, and poet of the 19th century Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Friends are a real life asset and friendship is often considered and praised as a kind of virtue, or a relationship that implies virtue. This is our Happy Birthday video for your best friend and you might say they deserve it.
Wishing Happy Birthday when in a marriage can be anything from simple to delicate. This video is a romantic -and often humorous- way to wish happy birthday to the woman you have chosen to live your life with.
Ok, so gentlemen usually appear indifferent to romance, because it supposedly adds up to the macho side of themselves. However, make no mistake, even a married man can often enjoy a happy birthday video with words of love and gratitude. As long as it lasts no more than a minute…
This optimistic and at the same time romantic video is ideal for a beautiful minute of happy birthday wishes to your love.
9 Romantic Birthday Videos that Will Capture their Hearts
Ultimate List of Romantic Wishes for Birthday Occasions
200 Happy Birthday Wishes that will Help you Find the Right Words
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
Create a happy birthday video online for free! Use cool templates 1000+ Brands | 10,000+ Top Universities & Schools | Around a Million Users use Animaker.