These warm, cute and loving anniversary wishes and anniversary cards will add a sparkle to your sweetheart's, friend's, families, colleague's or You had a beautiful wedding and many folks helped in making it so. My Wonderful Parents!.
Apr 15, 2015 Wish your parents a happy wedding anniversary with these messages, poems, and rhymes.
When your parents celebrate a wedding anniversary, it’s not just a celebration of their love and marriage. It’s also a testament to the strong foundation they created for their children and families. They’ve worked hard over the years to provide for you and your siblings, so it’s even more important to show your appreciation for them on a day as special as an anniversary. Wishing your parents a happy anniversary is more than just a simple statement; it’s a way for you to express your gratitude and joy for being a part of their lives. Show your parents how much you care with these sentimental and celebratory anniversary quotes.
1. I feel so lucky to call you both my parents and I hope to have love like yours someday. Happy anniversary!
2. Because of you both, the world knows that truth and love exist. Keep these beliefs alive and cherish one another. Happy anniversary, mom and dad!
Photo Credit: Anniversary Quotes
3. You are the parents that all kids hope to have, you are the couple that all lovers hope to be and you both are the pillars of support that every family wishes it had. Happy anniversary to the best parents ever.
4. Hoping that the love you shared years ago is still as strong today as it was then, bringing you much joy, love and happiness to celebrate again. Happy anniversary!
5. Remember the yesterdays, plan your tomorrows and celebrate your today! Happy anniversary to a lovely couple.
Photo Credit: Anniversary Quotes
6. Another year to create precious memories together. Another year to discover new things to enjoy about each other. Another year to strengthen a marriage that defines forever. Happy anniversary!
7. You have always taught us to attain milestones in life. Congratulations on attaining one yourself. Happy anniversary to our dear parents.
8. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other” – Audrey Hepburn
Photo Credit: LifeHack
9. Your togetherness in good and bad times has taught us teamwork. Your tolerance for each other’s habits has taught us patience. Your support during each other’s crises has taught us solidarity. Your lives as our parents have taught us how to live. Happy anniversary.
10. Some of my friends want wealth, some want success and others want fame. But I want to have a life like yours when I grow up. Happy anniversary.
11. “Two souls with but a single thought; two hearts that beat as one.” –John Keats
Photo Credit: The Beauty of One
12. Years will pass by and one anniversary will arrive after the other, but your love for each other will always be forever. Happy anniversary.
13. The institution of your marriage has taught us core values of life, which no other institution in the world can teach. Happy anniversary mom and dad.
14. May the biggest of challenges in your life be limited to making every anniversary better than the previous one. Happy anniversary to you both.
15. “Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.” – Vincent Van Gogh
Photo Credit: Anniversary Quotes
Roses and FlowerDelivery the Same Day
16. I always thought that phrases like ‘once upon a time’ and ‘happily ever after’ only existed in fairy tales. But your marriage made me realize that they exist in real life too. Happy anniversary.
17. Earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis or volcanoes – nothing has the power to shatter, the love between my mom and dad. Not now, not ever. Happy anniversary.
18. It is because of your successful matrimony, that we have been able to live with so much harmony. To parents who I love so dearly, I wish you both a happy anniversary.
19. Most kids take a lot of time to figure out what they want their futures to look like. But I have known from the very start what I want my future to look like – exactly like your present. Happy anniversary mom and dad.
20. You will never be able to renew your wedding vows, because you both have not let them expire in the first place. Happy anniversary mom and dad.
Photo Credit: YouQueen
Your parents’ successful marriage serves as an inspiration and goal. There is nothing in the world like the power of a strong relationship. On a day as momentous as your parents’ wedding anniversary, be sure to tell them how much they mean to you with these special quotes. Whether you choose to send a card, call them on the phone or surprise them with a visit, your parents will love that their anniversary is just as important to you as it is to them.
Including a “CompleteAnniversary Gift Guide” with a unique idea per year
Roses and FlowerDelivery the Same Day. Also available plants & gift baskets
20 Wedding Anniversary Quotes for Your Parents
Your parents' wedding anniversary is more than a milestone; it's a tribute to the strong foundation they built for your family. Celebrate with these quotes.
BrideBox Wedding Albums
When a couple reaches an anniversary, it’s a time to celebrate! It doesn’t matter if it’s their 1st anniversary or their 34th anniversary—any wedding milestone is to be celebrated. Now, should you send well wishes over email, text message, snail mail, or simply a post on Facebook? That all depends on how well you know the couple, so you can go from formal to humorous.
Whether you were a witness at a friend’s wedding, you would like to convey a wish that reminds them to find humor in their marriage, or you would like to wish your other half Happy Anniversary, the right anniversary wishes can be found here. We have included something for everyone, so that you.
When you know it’s the special day for two people you love and admire, sending them a Happy Anniversary card is a really kind gesture.
Happy Anniversary, to a wonderful couple.
Happy Anniversary, to a gorgeous couple.
Happy Anniversary, my love.
Happy Anniversary. Sharing my life with you has brought me joy and happiness. I’m grateful for every moment.
Happy Anniversary to a beautiful couple!
Happy Anniversary! Wishing you all the love and happiness you both deserve.
Happy Anniversary to the love of my life.
Happy Anniversary. Always take care of each other. May you always be in love.
Happy Times You’ve Spent Together : Happy Anniversary Wishes
Happy Anniversary Images
Romantic & Funny Anniversary Wishes for your Significant Other
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
Sep 29, 2018 Parents love when their children celebrate their anniversaries with sure that your anniversary greeting is special and unforgettable! But an imperfect marriage can still be the happiest, strongest, and most loving marriage.
A wedding anniversary is a special occasion, a celebration of their commitment and love for each other. If you’re thinking of wedding wishes for a couple is a difficult task, then you have even more difficult challenge of choosing wedding anniversary wishes.
Are you searching for the inspiration, browsing the net for the best wishes to say to your friends or your significant other? Let us give you a hand with some lovely wedding anniversary wishes!
The first thing to know about anniversaries is that there are different wedding anniversaries. And each year has a different name. It would be great to keep it in mind when you make up your happy wedding anniversary wishes. Each anniversary has a different meaning and gift. A long time ago, these gifts used to represent different stages of marriage. But many people prefer merely to help couples furnish their lives together.
Take a look at the names of the wedding anniversaries and get inspired!
The first year of marriage is like a blank sheet of paper: clean and fragile.
Cotton is a lot of thread woven together: so is the marriage. The longer you are together, the more your lives intertwine.
The leather is durable, and represent your relationship, which becomes stronger each year.
Fruit and flowers show how your marriage blossoms and your love ripens.
Trees are strong and symbolize wisdom.
We use the tin to store and preserve things. That’s why 10th anniversary is ‘tin’.
Crystal represents clarity in marriage and the way the couple sees each other after 15 years together.
Silver is a precious metal that needs to be polished regularly to continue to gleam.
After 30 years together your looks would probably somehow alter – but as with a pearl, a symbol of hidden beauty, it is what’s inside that matters.
Coral has magic to protect against illness and danger. So does your marriage.
Red rubies are hard stones of the color of love.
Blue sapphires represent loyalty in the language of precious stones.
50 years is a whole lifetime together. Gold symbolizes prosperity and strength.
Like a marriage lasting 55 years, an emerald is very rare to find.
Diamonds form under pressure. They are the sign of love that is almost invincible.
Marriage/Wedding Anniversary Wishes is a very Memorable Day for a Couple. Happy, Funny and Wedding Anniversary Quotes for him and her, for parents, . for a major milestone date of your 45th, you should enjoy your day together.